GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (Malavita, m2w, Irishman12, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 299 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,918
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,332
Posts1,058,802
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: domwoods74] #856934
08/20/15 07:25 PM
08/20/15 07:25 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Your all just arguing over speculation , most of wot people learn is from people who say things on these forums . Then u have the serious researchers who know a wealth of knowledge on the past mob , nobody can say for sure wot goes on in the current day mob , there r made guys who don't know wot family they belong to . How would any of us really know ?? We r all just taking someone else's word for it

Are there really made guys who don't know what family they belong to? Quick google search and you'll find the guy your kicking upto and what family he's in! wink

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: Moe_Tilden] #856941
08/20/15 08:01 PM
08/20/15 08:01 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
No, I moved out. I am living with your mum now.

I don't want to get involved in this dispute but like Sonny said that was fucking funny lol

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: Moe_Tilden] #856942
08/20/15 08:09 PM
08/20/15 08:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Come on PB, you know Ireland is not in the UK. You are more intelligent than that.

Not really my point, Moe. But a quick (non) geography lesson from a New Yorker's point of view: To us, Ireland/England is comparable to New York/New Jersey. Ridiculous, I know blush.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #856944
08/20/15 08:12 PM
08/20/15 08:12 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea it's close enough dammit. lol

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #856948
08/20/15 08:31 PM
D
Dbm7 Offline
Button
Dbm7  Offline
D
Button
Who's consigliere? I read on a chart that it was bobby vernace?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: TommyGambino] #856949
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Quote:
I am just breaking your balls. Learn to take a joke.

Quote:
Your jokes aren't funny though. It's weird, you know everyone doesn't find you funny, but all you do is crack awful jokes on here, I'm guessing you still live with your mum?

No, I moved out. I am living with your mum now.

See, that's funny.

And Tommy, relax. I know you're getting it from all sides, but we know you've a good point.
Carrying the title in name only is a decoy move. What's the point of pinning the title if it's known to be bullshit. And it's a good issue. But we don't know the answer, and we're not likely to for a while.

IMO all this arguing is over nothing.

That's funny? Do you spend your spare time watching paint dry Sonny? wink

Beats watching the ashes Tommy wink

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: pizzaboy] #856952
08/20/15 08:38 PM
08/20/15 08:38 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But a quick (non) geography lesson from a New Yorker's point of view: To us, Ireland/England is comparable to New York/New Jersey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey35bBWXls

I thought Europe was a country?

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #856966
08/20/15 11:32 PM
08/20/15 11:32 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Honestly not many people know who is really calling the shots there , they clammed up awhile ago

And unfortunately a Capeci article today just doesn't do it for me although

I have no problem if others believe so , it's a free country . Tho his Amuso piece was pretty weak IMO but that's just my opinion

There is so much disinformation coming from the wise guys today's that who knows who has the final say today . I mean we generally know who has power and sway but the final word , that's a toughy and I just don't know why Cali would want it yet unless Cefalu was stepping back . Cali is so legit and low key , idk , this is a tough one for me to believe , who knows if an official boss is even the structure anymore, especially with the Gambinos who have several guys that could handle that role and really are back , hard to see a smart guy like Cali letting that get out and the lightening rod that comes with it . Hell the official boss role today could just be a ruse to mess around with LE . Seems to me the smarter families have warmed up to the CIA ways , disinformation and compartmentalization , throw in legit and that's the way to move forward . Then again I could be totally off although I do get the sense of more common sense these days , similiar to the points Serp has been bringing up

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: DB] #856971
08/20/15 11:40 PM
08/20/15 11:40 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dbm7
Who's consigliere? I read on a chart that it was bobby vernace?

He was official consigliere so, even though he's doing life, he'd have to step down if anything were to change.

Originally Posted By: DB
Honestly not many people know who is really calling the shots there , they clammed up awhile ago

And unfortunately a Capeci article today just doesn't do it for me although

I have no problem if others believe so , it's a free country . Tho his Amuso piece was pretty weak IMO but that's just my opinion

There is so much disinformation coming from the wise guys today's that who knows who has the final say today . I mean we generally know who has power and sway but the final word , that's a toughy and I just don't know why Cali would want it yet unless Cefalu was stepping back . Cali is so legit and low key , idk , this is a tough one for me to believe , who knows if an official boss is even the structure anymore, especially with the Gambinos who have several guys that could handle that role and really are back , hard to see a smart guy like Cali letting that get out and the lightening rod that comes with it . Hell the official boss role today could just be a ruse to mess around with LE . Seems to me the smarter families have warmed up to the CIA ways , disinformation and compartmentalization , throw in legit and that's the way to move forward . Then again I could be totally off although I do get the sense of more common sense these days , similiar to the points Serp has been bringing up

A Capeci article doesn't do it for you? Well believe you me, even if it were confirmed by an indictment or further info, there would be plenty of people on these forums not believing it and thinking they know the real scoop.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: IvyLeague] #856973
08/20/15 11:42 PM
08/20/15 11:42 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Ivy who would u think is acting consig w Vernace doin life?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #856979
08/20/15 11:54 PM
08/20/15 11:54 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Very true

But it comes with the message board territory these days , unfortunately I might add

But it's also why I could care less about any shittalking my way

But there are some real good posters here who I do think know the real scoop about some things , even more than Capeci , but I guess I'm biased a little lol

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: DB] #856981
08/21/15 12:22 AM
08/21/15 12:22 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Ivy who would u think is acting consig w Vernace doin life?

No idea. Im content to wait for the info to come out.

Originally Posted By: DB
Very true

But there are some real good posters here who I do think know the real scoop about some things , even more than Capeci , but I guess I'm biased a little lol

In my nearly 9 years on these boards there have been a handful of posters who I would consider have some legit inside info. Of course, for every one of them, there are a dozen frauds. But even with the legit ones, their info is relatively limited. As in a certain area or certain people. In terms of general overall knowledge, nobody on these forums has better sources or more info than Capeci.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #856985
08/21/15 12:40 AM
08/21/15 12:40 AM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
i Wonder why Cefalu would step down already.. and i wonder what role he will play if he really did step down..

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: HandsomeStevie] #856992
08/21/15 04:10 AM
08/21/15 04:10 AM
D
DiMaggio Offline
Button
DiMaggio  Offline
D
Button
one reason they would let a boss keep his title is plausible deniability. They cant be indicted as "BOSS", despite their calling shots in the street, if another "officially" holds the title, especially if recognized as such by LE.

Could mean the difference between a state charge or a hundred year sentence on a RICO circa. commission trial.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #856999
08/21/15 06:46 AM
08/21/15 06:46 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss
I do think he has stepped down and does not have the title anymore.

It makes sense he has been underboss since 2006 and boss since 2011 he has done 18months in prison in that time he got four years without any legal problems as boss he must have millions tens of millions he is in his late 60s/70s he prob thinking to himself why do I keep going I am already rich why do I borther. What's the benefit of staying boss

Most of these guys die in prison or die broke he is one of very lucky ones who are able to retire rich he will be able to enjoy his wealth before he dies a lucky man.

Last edited by gangstereport; 08/21/15 07:19 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: HandsomeStevie] #857000
08/21/15 06:55 AM
08/21/15 06:55 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
i Wonder why Cefalu would step down already.. and i wonder what role he will play if he really did step down..

He's had four years (prob more) at the top to line his pockets, and can now ride off into the sunset. I don't even think anybody got hit in the Bino's on his watch he can be charged with.

If he took in a mil a year tax free for 5 years at age 65. Why wouldn't you pass the baton and enjoy the coin?

It's the smartest play

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 08/21/15 06:57 AM.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857007
08/21/15 08:12 AM
08/21/15 08:12 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Has cefalu got kids?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857008
08/21/15 08:40 AM
08/21/15 08:40 AM
G
gangstereport Offline OP
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline OP
G
Underboss
he lives with his mum so maybe he takes care of her. I dont know if he has kids

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857010
08/21/15 08:49 AM
08/21/15 08:49 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

He is too busy to bake a child.

He's too busy baking dough, literally and figuratively speaking.

*gets coat*

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857066
08/21/15 03:18 PM
08/21/15 03:18 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I have not a clue who is a boss right now.

But when I do now and then speak to someone that should know ,they say (Like I have posted for years) they say that the charts are wrong.

Now granted this is about only two families and one is not in NY .

When I ask the people who running the show I get don't know ,but I am still kicking up to the same person I have been for years.

Last summer I spoke to someone that should know about Philly and I was told the Skinny sent word to keep things down to a low roar.

This dont mean shit compared to the feds or JC saying something or maybe it says more.

But one thing has been consistent that the charts are wrong !

So if the charts are wrong and the feds are lost ,that means finally these guys are keeping there mouth shut or they have a system in place that only very few know who is calling the shots(BOSS) No LE is in the dark and they get someone like Jerry C to put this out there and every low life connected gets on there phone and calls everybody possibly hooked to the family.

I don't think they would hook a guy high up in the family and get any real info ,but one never knows.

And the way that guy JC has been putting shit out there ,it sounds like he is running out of guys he has known for years on both sides of the LAW .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/21/15 03:24 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: pizzaboy] #857069
08/21/15 04:34 PM
08/21/15 04:34 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Come on PB, you know Ireland is not in the UK. You are more intelligent than that.

Not really my point, Moe. But a quick (non) geography lesson from a New Yorker's point of view: To us, Ireland/England is comparable to New York/New Jersey. Ridiculous, I know blush.

Ireland and England isn't the same thing?

When Interpol?
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857071
08/21/15 04:43 PM
08/21/15 04:43 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I know you are just saying that because you dislike me, but no, they are not, cheechy boy.

Canada is part of the commonwealth, but I don't go around saying Canada and England are the same thing.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: Serpiente] #857072
08/21/15 04:45 PM
08/21/15 04:45 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
I have not a clue who is a boss right now.

But when I do now and then speak to someone that should know ,they say (Like I have posted for years) they say that the charts are wrong.

Now granted this is about only two families and one is not in NY .

When I ask the people who running the show I get don't know ,but I am still kicking up to the same person I have been for years.

Last summer I spoke to someone that should know about Philly and I was told the Skinny sent word to keep things down to a low roar.

This dont mean shit compared to the feds or JC saying something or maybe it says more.

But one thing has been consistent that the charts are wrong !

So if the charts are wrong and the feds are lost ,that means finally these guys are keeping there mouth shut or they have a system in place that only very few know who is calling the shots(BOSS) No LE is in the dark and they get someone like Jerry C to put this out there and every low life connected gets on there phone and calls everybody possibly hooked to the family.

I don't think they would hook a guy high up in the family and get any real info ,but one never knows.

And the way that guy JC has been putting shit out there ,it sounds like he is running out of guys he has known for years on both sides of the LAW .

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Pray tell, what "shit" has Capeci been putting out and why is it "shit?" Because somebody on an internet forum says so? And why on earth would you think they have more reliable info?

Furthermore, what charts are you talking about? I can't speak for all charts but the ones from Pogo are as reliable and up to date as possible. Largely because he sticks to the most consistent sources - the feds and reputable journalists like Capeci - and doesn't just go with every rumor or theory that floats around on the boards.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857075
08/21/15 04:55 PM
08/21/15 04:55 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

From what I've read he was real close to Jackie nose probably made 92 93 after Sammy flips. Are we all thinking the same just leave letter gotti as boss to fuck up the feds charts they love to use in court and keep the info misguided like someone said the CIA does. Smart. It's very humid in Miami chaf legs hurt man and I'm not fat.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: pmac] #857082
08/21/15 05:19 PM
08/21/15 05:19 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
From what I've read he was real close to Jackie nose probably made 92 93 after Sammy flips. Are we all thinking the same just leave letter gotti as boss to fuck up the feds charts they love to use in court and keep the info misguided like someone said the CIA does. Smart. It's very humid in Miami chaf legs hurt man and I'm not fat.

Try "Glide" great for running should be fine for a hot walk..

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857083
08/21/15 05:24 PM
08/21/15 05:24 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Ivy : I don't know what a Pogo is but I am referring to LE chart when guys see them through there lawyers.

And maybe just maybe the name on the chart DC and the name is really RG ,who knows.

But here we go again beating a dead horse ...

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/21/15 05:46 PM.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857085
08/21/15 05:53 PM
08/21/15 05:53 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Serp, if it helps I thought when you were referring to 'JC' above you were referring to Jesus Christ.

Ha!

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #857088
08/21/15 06:04 PM
08/21/15 06:04 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Serp, if it helps I thought when you were referring to 'JC' above you were referring to Jesus Christ.

Ha!

Thank you Sonny , I just not could figure out where it went wrong.

I am thinking Ivy took it as the people I was speaking to were looking at charts on here .Very unlikely .

I would think LE have there own to through around.

I don't know if they even know people do this stuff.(people in the life) I know some of the young ones that play around with the internet.
But the rest have better things to do.I would think.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/21/15 06:08 PM.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: gangstereport] #857090
08/21/15 06:21 PM
08/21/15 06:21 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
The best part of pmacs post is always the last sentence.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss [Re: mightyhealthy] #857094
08/21/15 06:56 PM
08/21/15 06:56 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
The best part of pmacs post is always the last sentence.

Hahahaha. So true. Gold.

@Serp, don't worry too much about Ivy. He's grumpy but his hearts in the right place.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull