GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (GangstersInc, Toodoped), 72 guests, and 43 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,824
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: SinatraClub] #853854
08/01/15 11:16 AM
08/01/15 11:16 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Nicodemo is pure CN from all we've heard about him. I just cant see him, coked up or not participating in some random murder. Who was Gino connected to? Who'd he come up around? Remember the old Scarfo adage of sending a message and just leaving a body in the street, especially when it came to informants? Shit is weird as hell, but still seems a bit plausible that someone wanted it to go down exactly how it did. I just don't see an explanation for leaving the murder weapon and mask in his car. If he had the ingenuity to mask up in that situation and get Grande the fuck outta dodge, he clearly wasn't that far gone. Shit is weird for sure.

Tell who would stand to gain if any of that was a set up ?

It would look like uncle Joe gave the order and possibly fry him while he is going to court.

Skinny is the type to just throw it all away and order that hit !
Then if it was a set up (and I am not saying it was)then who stands to gain with Uncle Joe and Skinny having the finger pointed at them.
We know it did not come out that way (yet) but it don't mean that none of that stupid shit did not go down.

Because look at what went down..even more crazy !!
I can not wrap my head around what went down that day .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/01/15 11:47 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853858
08/01/15 12:53 PM
08/01/15 12:53 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I think they just fucked up the hit plain and simple, no master plan...we have to follow what happens to grande to find out the truth

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853859
08/01/15 01:19 PM
08/01/15 01:19 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Dom seems to be doing great, always hanging around with Handsome Stevie these days

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: thebigfella] #853861
08/01/15 01:44 PM
08/01/15 01:44 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
I think they just fucked up the hit plain and simple, no master plan...we have to follow what happens to grande to find out the truth

No doubt , just the strangest thing from guys that have lived that life through and through .

Did Dom leave them and Nic not have a clue till the handcuffs were put on !

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: Serpiente] #853872
08/01/15 02:57 PM
08/01/15 02:57 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: thebigfella

No doubt , just the strangest thing from guys that have lived that life through and through .

Did Dom leave them and Nic not have a clue till the handcuffs were put on !

The state never said that Nic was the shooter but he was involved and his car was used committing a felony so obviously the police know there was another shooter....i am guessing if it was a drug hit and not a CN hit or outside of philly that someone who is outside of the family will get pinched soon and probably try to tell what they know or heard aboujt the hit....the philly pd OC unit probably already know exactly what happned through informants and niccodemos actions but they have no proof on getting grande other than heresay......... one day it may come out that it was a planned out LCN sanctioned hit...... but i just think it happned liek stated above some old beef from 10th and orange and maybe some drug crap and saw the guy and popped him over there near marconi park

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853881
08/01/15 04:51 PM
08/01/15 04:51 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
It sounds like nic fucked up, it was his job to get rid of the evidence and for some reason he didn't

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853883
08/01/15 05:20 PM
08/01/15 05:20 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Not sure I'my willing to believe the drug theory. These are made guys who clearly know better, or at least should have, than to commit some random killing over drugs. Whatever the case, I just can't figure this one out.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853886
08/01/15 05:29 PM
08/01/15 05:29 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

theres nothing random about having skimasks and a gun in your car in the afternoon if they used a stolen car or switched some plates probaly never got caught. also they would be in trouble with the leaders for doing this out on there own.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853888
08/01/15 05:57 PM
08/01/15 05:57 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Still no matter we all agree that something is wrong with this hit.

This never happens ,and it should have not happened here .

Like a couple posters said we have to see how Dom is treated from here on out.

If he is outed or hit well we know the deal. If he is taken care of then Nic blew it and is paying for it.

It looks to me like a poster said Nic blew it and he will suffer ..
Then there is always the flip, the Feds will give him what ever he wants if he can hand them what they want.
I think he can hand them the top guys in the family and more !!

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: pmac] #853889
08/01/15 06:23 PM
08/01/15 06:23 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: pmac
theres nothing random about having skimasks and a gun in your car in the afternoon if they used a stolen car or switched some plates probaly never got caught. also they would be in trouble with the leaders for doing this out on there own.

Im sure these dudes roll alot of times with guns in their car and it was decemeber so it was cold..jk...im guessing anastasia or scott b will at sometime here if pietro was in fact some informant which would shed more light onto this.....the thing that gets me on this as stated by PMAC, is the no stolen car, plates,etc...and i thought teh police said they circled blocked 2x, so it could have been oh shit there he is lets go get him....very dumb considering the outcome...one day like to find out...

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: merlino] #853890
08/01/15 06:33 PM
08/01/15 06:33 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline OP
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline OP
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: merlino

Im sure these dudes roll alot of times with guns in their car and it was decemeber so it was cold..jk...im guessing anastasia or scott b will at sometime here if pietro was in fact some informant which would shed more light onto this.....the thing that gets me on this as stated by PMAC, is the no stolen car, plates,etc...and i thought teh police said they circled blocked 2x, so it could have been oh shit there he is lets go get him....very dumb considering the outcome...one day like to find out...
DiPietro is confirmed as a informant, he wore a wire on his own cousin, even crazier, that some cousin found Jonny Gongs shot, who
Dom, and Nicodemo are also suspects in that shooting.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853891
08/01/15 06:50 PM
08/01/15 06:50 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline OP
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline OP
M
Capo
Ok I got a theory, Victor DiPietro discovered Johnny Gongs after he was killed, the feds probley sent his cousin Gino DiPietro after him, in hopes of flipping him too, or maybe he asked some sensitive questions with regards to the Gongs murder while wearing a wire, this somehow got back to whoever, and he got killed for it.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853892
08/01/15 06:55 PM
08/01/15 06:55 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Originally Posted By: merlino

DiPietro is confirmed as a informant, he wore a wire on his own cousin, even crazier, that some cousin found Jonny Gongs shot, who
Dom, and Nicodemo are also suspects in that shooting.

That would be Victor. Who is completely out of that life since he was released.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853902
08/01/15 07:50 PM
08/01/15 07:50 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
I also heard that Ligambi/Merlino, etc were worried Gino DiPietro had info on the Gongs murder and due to him being a known cooperator and informant they felt they had to whack him. And incidentally, with regards to the theory on Merlino trying to keep Uncle Joe in the can, if Gino DiPietro did in fact have info on the gongs murder then that would have a direct affect on Tony Nics, Ligambi, and Merlino... Hmmm! On a slightly unrelated note, there was another theory/story that was even written about in a newspaper article back then that Gino's cousin Nicky who Gino informed on was talking about Gino getting whacked amongst other things in prison in the weeks and months leading up to Gino actually getting whacked.

Last edited by PHL_Mob; 08/01/15 07:52 PM.
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: PHL_Mob] #853905
08/01/15 08:07 PM
08/01/15 08:07 PM
T
Themafia Offline
Made Member
Themafia  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
I also heard that Ligambi/Merlino, etc were worried Gino DiPietro had info on the Gongs murder and due to him being a known cooperator and informant they felt they had to whack him. And incidentally, with regards to the theory on Merlino trying to keep Uncle Joe in the can, if Gino DiPietro did in fact have info on the gongs murder then that would have a direct affect on Tony Nics, Ligambi, and Merlino... Hmmm! On a slightly unrelated note, there was another theory/story that was even written about in a newspaper article back then that Gino's cousin Nicky who Gino informed on was talking about Gino getting whacked amongst other things in prison in the weeks and months leading up to Gino actually getting whacked.

Yearh nicky bragged to other prisoners that gino was going to get whacked when asked by press and feds he denied ever saying that.

The johnny gongs hit I wonder how much involvment ligambi had with that I think that was all merlino the guy was banging joeys wife and then insulting joey in front of a group of merlino guys. Admittedly ligambi could have been involved johnny could testify about the raymond hit and he was trying to switch to the gambinioes and he was a hot head. I don't think gino knew anything about the johnny gongs hit otherwise they would all be under indictment and Joe ligambi is hardly going to order a hit while on trial where is lawyer is trying to prove the philly mafia is not violent. This if ordered or given the go ahead was done by merlino and mazzone.

Still if you are right then everything is connected to the raymond hit in 2002 nicdemeo and johnny gongs were allegedly the shooters then johnny gongs was killed in 2003 then gino was killed in 2012 because of his knowledge of the johnny gongs hit all goes back to Raymond though I don't think this is how and why it went down it could be though who knows until someone flips

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853908
08/01/15 08:47 PM
08/01/15 08:47 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Dom and mazzone are related. By marriage. Gongs wasn't nailing skinnys wife.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853921
08/01/15 09:53 PM
08/01/15 09:53 PM
P
PHL_Mob Offline
Capo
PHL_Mob  Offline
P
Capo
@Themafia - apparently according to George Anastasia's interview with John Alite, John says that Ligambi and Mousie and Staino went to him to inquire about Gongs being a rat in prison as it was suspected that Gongs was working with the prison guards to help bust drug smuggling rings within the prison he was in at the time which would directly link Ligambi to setting up the hit if true. Between that and Gongs banging Joey's wife, those are the two things suspected of being the straws that broke that camels back. Furthermore, even if Gong's was just whacked over Merlino's wife's alleged affair with Gongs and if it was in fact ordered by Merlino, Joey and his guys were in jail at the time and it would have had to have been planned and orchestrated and delegated, etc by Ligambi as he was acting boss for a Merlino at the time.

@NickyWhip - I was under the impression that it was pretty much common knowledge and widely accepted that Gong's was having an affair with Joey's wife. Scott Bernstein actually recently wrote an article about it and it's supposed link to the Gongs hit for what it's worth... As a side note, it was also alleged that Mazzone's wife at the time in the 90s had an affair with Michael "Dutchie" Avicolli who was one of Merlino's closest associates and part of his crew during the Stanfa/Merlino war and was subsequently killed by Mazzone shortly thereafter. His body had never been found and the murder was never solved.

Also, you're right about Steve Mazzone and Dom Grande. I think that Dom is related to the wife of Anthony Mazzone (Stevie's brother) who was a Grande before she married Stevie's brother. Not 100% on that though...

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: Themafia] #853922
08/01/15 09:57 PM
08/01/15 09:57 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Regards the hierarchy ordering the hit?
Uncle Joe was on trial for (effectively) his life.
Skinny was on parole after serving 12 with the Feds ALL over him.

And these guys are going to order a hit?
I think its highly unlikely.

Gongs was hit in 03. Is it likely they waited NINE years with Joe on trial and Skinny on parole to hit him?
Again, using their own car, and leaving the piece in?
Its just not logical or likely.

What IS logical and likely is that this was an off the reservation spur of the moment hit.

Everything else is baseless and illogical.

Originally Posted By: Themafia
I think skinny gave the go ahead scott said he gave the green light at his father's funeral.

How exactly would SB know that?
C'mon, honestly.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #853923
08/01/15 10:11 PM
08/01/15 10:11 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Gongs was hit in 03. Is it likely they waited NINE years with Joe on trial and Skinny on parole to hit him?

What IS logical and likely is that this was an off the reservation spur of the moment hit.

I think skinny gave the go ahead scott said he gave the green light at his father's funeral.

C'mon, honestly.

And how do you know what you're saying, Sonny?

Who knows what happened. You put a little too much stock into these guys. They're not trained assassins lol.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #853924
08/01/15 10:29 PM
08/01/15 10:29 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss

C'mon, honestly.

Sonny I would love to think the same thing.
But those two know that they would die if they did that no question period !!

I will bet you we find out . There is no way that Philly is going to get away with all these murders in this day and age ,It will come out ..

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/01/15 10:31 PM.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: Serpiente] #853925
08/01/15 10:54 PM
08/01/15 10:54 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss

This doesn't necessarily lend weight to it being ordered Serp. It's as likely to mean it simply wasn't thought through, which, judging by the aforementioned indicators, still supports my narrative.

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

I know what Im saying, because I said it Nicky.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853926
08/01/15 10:58 PM
08/01/15 10:58 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
and Joe ligambi is hardly going to order a hit while on trial where is lawyer is trying to prove the philly mafia is not violent.

This.

And this.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #853927
08/01/15 11:02 PM
08/01/15 11:02 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

This doesn't necessarily lend weight to it being ordered Serp. It's as likely to mean it simply wasn't thought through, which, judging by the aforementioned indicators, still supports my narrative.

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

I know what Im saying, because I said it Nicky.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853929
08/01/15 11:20 PM
08/01/15 11:20 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
@ NE:

Funny because I could ask you the same question.

You asked me 'And how do you know what you're saying, Sonny?'.
What facts have I stated that are contentious or open to dispute?

I am simply drawing a logical conclusion from the undisputed facts.

So I honestly have no idea what you're asking me.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: NickyWhip] #853951
08/02/15 08:00 AM
08/02/15 08:00 AM
T
Themafia Offline
Made Member
Themafia  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Dom and mazzone are related. By marriage. Gongs wasn't nailing skinnys wife.

Scott wrote an article about it apparently johnny in front of a load of merlino associates grabbed debrahs arse and said "you can tell joey this is mine now".

http://gangsterreport.com/casasantos-murder-probably-stemmed-from-philly-lcn-love-triangle/

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: Ted] #853953
08/02/15 08:16 AM
08/02/15 08:16 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ted
and Joe ligambi is hardly going to order a hit while on trial where is lawyer is trying to prove the philly mafia is not violent.

This.

And this.

Exactly" Ted that's why we are brain storming to try to find a angle.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853958
08/02/15 09:03 AM
08/02/15 09:03 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
As for using his own car with his real license plate, the only thing I can think is that they thought no one would say anything because it's South Philly.

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: Fleming_Ave] #853961
08/02/15 09:31 AM
08/02/15 09:31 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave
As for using his own car with his real license plate, the only thing I can think is that they thought no one would say anything because it's South Philly.

Exactly, Tony Nicks has a rep in South Philly as a murderer and don't forget it was a South Philly outsider who dimed him out (Mailman)

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: Fleming_Ave] #853979
08/02/15 02:39 PM
08/02/15 02:39 PM
T
Themafia Offline
Made Member
Themafia  Offline
T
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave

That is a defo possibility especially when they had the mask and gun prob did not think they needed the car

Re: The curious timing of Gino DiPietro hit [Re: mackinblack007] #853981
08/02/15 03:50 PM
08/02/15 03:50 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
I was thinking about it the other day and Its pretty crazy how many philly guys have done work.. literally almost everyone I can think of whos made seems to have at the very least been involved in a murder.. and many more have pulled the trigger on several occasions... theyre a bunch of fucking nuts.
grande most be in good graces of merlino cause ive seen them hanging out with eachother in boca since the hit..

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull