GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, 1 invisible), 225 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,948
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,342
Posts1,058,955
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: pizzaboy] #852273
07/20/15 11:54 PM
07/20/15 11:54 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Damn pb great info thank you sir..this may be a dumb question but the Desimone you mentioned is he at all related Tommy?

Without divulging too much has that Salerno crew recovered and is now fairly stable since the power shifted back to the Bronx faction?(I believe thats where Stevies at but dont kill me if thats wrong)

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 07/20/15 11:54 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: mikeyballs211] #852278
07/21/15 12:16 AM
07/21/15 12:16 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Damn pb great info thank you sir..this may be a dumb question but the Desimone you mentioned is he at all related Tommy?

No.

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Without divulging too much has that Salerno crew recovered and is now fairly stable since the power shifted back to the Bronx faction?

There's nothing to divulge that's not readily available online. Mikey Salerno got off with Tom Mix. Stevie, Joey Gee, Joe Dee, Hooks, and virtually every other Bronx/Westchester Lucchese heavyweight who's over sixty and still active, cut his teeth under Mikey Salerno. And more than half of them are construction and/or concrete millionaires. Just do the math and follow the money.

That's why I honestly don't mind these government reports that say that Vic is still calling the shots. Because it's just semantics. If you're in that life, who would you rather be? wink

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: ovation32] #852282
07/21/15 12:24 AM
07/21/15 12:24 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Yea I got ya makes alotta sense let vic have his name on the charts doesnt mean dick, appreciate the response just thought if ask bout the Desimone name..im guessing joey gee is skipper of that crew based on the names u just said and the fact that dinapoli is not in good health..im pry way off but just goin off what u said, feel free to correct me

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 07/21/15 12:25 AM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: pizzaboy] #852296
07/21/15 01:24 AM
07/21/15 01:24 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
I remember that fan boy of Brooklyn, Bodies will be dropped!

You don't know these guys! They don't care about money! Murder's all they know! lol lol lol

There's about to be bodies dropping everywhere!!! lol

Last edited by dixiemafia; 07/21/15 01:24 AM.
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: Neo] #852303
07/21/15 01:48 AM
07/21/15 01:48 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
This is why I onced asked if there was a beef or rift in the Bronx Luchesse faction, there just have to have been, maybe not in the crew but at the top, the hits just dont make any sense otherwise...

Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: CabriniGreen] #852315
07/21/15 02:50 AM
07/21/15 02:50 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
This is why I onced asked if there was a beef or rift in the Bronx Luchesse faction, there just have to have been, maybe not in the crew but at the top, the hits just dont make any sense otherwise...

No offense, and you can ask anyone here about me. The last thing I am is a troublemaker. But you're looking for boogeymen where there aren't any. Because with the possible exception of the Uptown Genovese Crew (116th), there wasn't a tighter crew in the '80s than the Bronx/Harlem/Westchester faction of the Luccheses. If they were guilty of anything, it was following orders. And as I've alluded to a hundred times here over the years, if Amuso and Casso didn't get caught, the Bronx/Harlem Luccheses would have finally gone on the offensive with the complete backing of the Genovese family.

They were in business together all over the Bronx, Manhattan and Westchester County. And with millions of dollars at stake in construction and concrete, the Westside would have stood right next to them. And aside from the money aspect, Chin was looking for an excuse to rid himself of Casso for years to cover his tracks in the DeCicco car bombing.

Casso didn't just envy the money that the Bronx/Harlem faction made, he resented how close knit they were as a crew, and how close they were to the Bronx/Harlem faction of the Westside. My personal opinion is that Ducks was losing it at the end. He should have listened to Tom Mix and put those two to sleep like a couple of rabid dogs. Because that's basically what they amounted to.

People love to talk about Gotti--and don't get me wrong, the man had plenty of faults--but those two did as much damage to LCN in the late '80s as Gotti did.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: mightyhealthy] #852349
07/21/15 07:56 AM
07/21/15 07:56 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
So do they even have a brooklyn crew now?

They have a couple, at least. John Castellucci and Danny Cutaia were the last known captains, Cutaia is senile apparently so he's done, a lot of Brooklyn guys got out in the last few years.

Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: ovation32] #852439
07/21/15 04:40 PM
07/21/15 04:40 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
The BK guys must be having a hard time getting rackets up and running after falling in-line with Vic-Gas .
I would think most would keep them at arms distance.
Then it is always possible that the life has passed them by ,coming out to a different world..

As far a the feds putting the old bosses at the top is done for a few reasons .
They have not herd different, and if they did and it was not front page news the feds don't want to get caught with there pants down.
They will call the old boss the boss,the new boss the underboss,the guy that is probably the real boss the streetboss WHO KNOWS !
They do not want to be wrong,just like the weather man ,on a sunny day they say sunny with passing clouds .The other guy will say partly sunny with full sun at times.

They don't want to be wrong ! why ?
All the talk it makes ,they must laugh...

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: pizzaboy] #852442
07/21/15 05:13 PM
07/21/15 05:13 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen

No offense, and you can ask anyone here about me. The last thing I am is a troublemaker. But you're looking for boogeymen where there aren't any. Because with the possible exception of the Uptown Genovese Crew (116th), there wasn't a tighter crew in the '80s than the Bronx/Harlem/Westchester faction of the Luccheses. If they were guilty of anything, it was following orders. And as I've alluded to a hundred times here over the years, if Amuso and Casso didn't get caught, the Bronx/Harlem Luccheses would have finally gone on the offensive with the complete backing of the Genovese family.

They were in business together all over the Bronx, Manhattan and Westchester County. And with millions of dollars at stake in construction and concrete, the Westside would have stood right next to them. And aside from the money aspect, Chin was looking for an excuse to rid himself of Casso for years to cover his tracks in the DeCicco car bombing.

Casso didn't just envy the money that the Bronx/Harlem faction made, he resented how close knit they were as a crew, and how close they were to the Bronx/Harlem faction of the Westside. My personal opinion is that Ducks was losing it at the end. He should have listened to Tom Mix and put those two to sleep like a couple of rabid dogs. Because that's basically what they amounted to.

People love to talk about Gotti--and don't get me wrong, the man had plenty of faults--but those two did as much damage to LCN in the late '80s as Gotti did.
the chin was shrewd and I agree , Amuso and casso served there purpose getting rid of a couple of gotti loyalists as revenge for castellano , I think the westside was using Amuso / casso as scapegoats if the did eventually get gotti , then u would have prob seen Amuso and casso in the trunk of cars like caponigro and Salerno

Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: ovation32] #854868
08/08/15 03:13 PM
08/08/15 03:13 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Well in fairness, Amuso & Casso knew e.g. Savino was a rat when everyone doubted them.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: Moe_Tilden] #854890
08/08/15 05:24 PM
08/08/15 05:24 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Well in fairness, Amuso & Casso knew e.g. Savino was a rat when everyone doubted them.

It doesn't matter. When you look at the big picture, neither of them could scrape a pimple off Vince's ass, even with the Savino gaffe.

Vince had a 35 year run as a capo, then boss. He had the Village all to himself, and was arguably one of the five or six most powerful wiseguys ever. Casso is a lunatic rat, and Amuso suffered from some kind of warped co-dependency that told him to go along with that maniac.

Vince had 35 years at the top, those assholes had five or six. No comparison. Not even in the same ballpark, let alone the same league.

Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: pizzaboy] #854894
08/08/15 05:43 PM
08/08/15 05:43 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

It doesn't matter. When you look at the big picture, neither of them could scrape a pimple off Vince's ass, even with the Savino gaffe.

Vince had a 35 year run as a capo, then boss. He had the Village all to himself, and was arguably one of the five or six most powerful wiseguys ever. Casso is a lunatic rat, and Amuso suffered from some kind of warped co-dependency that told him to go along with that maniac.

Vince had 35 years at the top, those assholes had five or six. No comparison. Not even in the same ballpark, let alone the same league.

Agreed. Gigante was light years ahead of those clowns.

When you talk Gigante, the argument is possible best boss of all time...that is his category

When you talk of Amuso and Casso, the conversation is for worst boss, that did the most damage to their own family.

Look at how each boss left the family when they were gone.

Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: pizzaboy] #854937
08/08/15 09:11 PM
08/08/15 09:11 PM
Orange County, CA
Nicholas Offline
Underboss
Nicholas  Offline
Underboss
Orange County, CA

I've often been under the impression that if Vic & Gas never were in authority of the family, the Luccheses would be considered second-tier to the Genovese in terms of stability and prestige, as opposed to the much larger Gambinos.

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer
Re: Michael Salerno Crew [Re: Blackjack2121] #854960
08/09/15 02:14 AM
08/09/15 02:14 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
When you talk Gigante, the argument is possible best boss of all time...that is his category

When you talk of Amuso and Casso, the conversation is for worst boss, that did the most damage to their own family.

This.

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Look at how each boss left the family when they were gone.

And this.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull