GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 241 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,691
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes jail [Re: Blackjack2121] #851807
07/17/15 03:12 PM
07/17/15 03:12 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
I mean that is possible, but branding someone a rat when there is no concrete evidence is something I am never a fan of.

But they are already proven drug dealers and murderers, being branded as "rats" would be just a minor addition to the already definitely compromised reputation. While I can understand that informants are usually scumbags, but that's because they do so to put the blame for the crimes off themselves and on somebody else. If they did testify out of genuine repentance, there would be nothing dishonorable in this. While murder committed out of power and money is always a shitty thing.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 07/17/15 03:16 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes jail [Re: Dwalin2011] #851811
07/17/15 03:42 PM
07/17/15 03:42 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I mean that is possible, but branding someone a rat when there is no concrete evidence is something I am never a fan of.

But they are already proven drug dealers and murderers, being branded as "rats" would be just a minor addition to the already definitely compromised reputation. While I can understand that informants are usually scumbags, but that's because they do so to put the blame for the crimes off themselves and on somebody else. If they did testify out of genuine repentance, there would be nothing dishonorable in this. While murder committed out of power and money is always a shitty thing.

So true, and these guys don't fuck around.

This is some of their handy work....

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/mexica...ff-while-alive/

Re: Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes jail [Re: Strax] #851838
07/17/15 08:57 PM
07/17/15 08:57 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Not gonna watch the video

I have seen them before, they are SICK lol

Those fucks are nuts

Re: Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes jail [Re: Blackjack2121] #851841
07/17/15 09:08 PM
07/17/15 09:08 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Not gonna watch the video

I have seen them before, they are SICK lol

Those fucks are nuts

No doubt........I've watched all the Mexican cartel videos on BestGore, the one I posted is only pictures and no video (Thank God.)

Re: Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes jail [Re: Strax] #852389
07/21/15 01:10 PM
07/21/15 01:10 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline OP
Underboss
Strax  Offline OP
Underboss
Balkans

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman escapes jail [Re: Neo] #856472
08/17/15 04:18 PM
08/17/15 04:18 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
old article about Trump and illegal workers...from 1991

Judge Says Trump Tower Builders Cheated Union on Pension Funds
By CONSTANCE L. HAYS
Published: April 27, 1991

They were Polish immigrants who suffered low wages and long hours, lived on junk food and sometimes slept at the work site -- all in the interest of meeting the deadline to build Trump Tower, the gilded centerpiece of Donald Trump's real-estate empire, which has all but disintegrated in recent months.

But now, after years of legal wrangling, the empire must pay.

In a ruling released on Thursday, a Federal judge found that Mr. Trump, a group of his associates and a union official conspired to avoid paying pension and welfare-fund contributions by hiring the immigrants to demolish the old Bonwit Teller building on East 57th Street at Fifth Avenue to make way for Trump Tower.

The ruling, by Judge Charles E. Stewart Jr. of the Southern District, found, in the behavior of the various defendants, "a conspiracy to deprive the funds of their rightful contribution."

The case began eight years ago when a retired member of the union, Housewreckers' Local 95, sued to collect the contributions for the Polish workers, who were not members of the union but were employed in numbers dwarfing those of union members on the job.

Lawyers for the plaintiff, Harry J. Diduck, said they expected a judgment of $1 million to $2 million, which will be deposited in the union pension and welfare funds. No awards will be made to individual workers.

Mr. Diduck charged that Mr. Trump, who was desperate to meet both the deadlines for the project and for his complex financing requirements, overlooked the use of the undocumented workers, who put in 12-hour days, 7 days a week and in some cases even slept at the site. Mr. Trump was named as a defendant in the lawsuit, along with the Trump-Equitable Fifth Avenue Company, a partnership he formed with the Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States, which was also named. William Kaszycki, a contractor who supplied the Polish workers, and his company, Kaszycki and Sons Contractors, were also named. Trial Took Place Last Summer

A 16-day trial took place last summer in which Mr. Trump testified that he did not know that undocumented workers were on the job and that Kaszycki and Sons did all the hiring. But in his ruling, Judge Stewart wrote that the Trump employee overseeing the demolition, Thomas Macari, was well aware of their existence.

"The Polish workers were obvious not only in numbers but also in appearance," the judge wrote in his decision. "In contrast to the union workers, the nonunion Polish workers were distinguished by the fact that most of them did not wear hard hats." Mr. Macari would appear on the site with cash to pay the Polish workers, the judge's decision said, and at times the Polish workers staged "very visible work stoppages because they were not being paid their wages," which at $4 or $5 an hour were at least less than half what union workers were paid.

The union's shop steward on the job, in charge of submitting reports showing how many workers were there, reported 12 to 16 union workers a week when there were "considerable numbers of Polish workers doing demolition covered by the contract," sometimes as many as 150, the judge wrote. Pension fund administrators were dependent on those reports to cross-check what was being reported by the Trump contractors. Mr. Trump's lawyer, Fran Jacobs, did not respond to two telephone messages left for her at her office yesterday.
=====
case was settled out of court in 1999 and SEALED

I've read it called the longest civil court case in NY State history...

filed in 1983.....settled in 1999

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull