GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Lou_Para, Giacomo, dsd, 1 invisible), 196 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,874
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,566
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV #849308
07/02/15 02:02 AM
07/02/15 02:02 AM
T
Tandem Offline OP
Wiseguy
Tandem  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Hey guys first post.

I would like to preface this with I could be completely wrong, on both matters, but I figured I would ask.

But two questions: what is the status of the Pitt family? I've heard maybe a dozen wise guys and even less associates, any truth to this? Seems like it would be a solid place to make money as its big but not too big and has enough violent crime to actually take some of the heat away from like a shy business or some other small rackets. Anyone got anything on them?

Also, I read somewhere, can't find it now that years ago some LCN guys would 'escape' to the small mountains in WV? I could imagine, my parents lived there a while, and most of the police force was pretty easy going and would let almost anything slide. Also, I ran into a decent amount of pretty legitimate trattorias owned by other Italians from elsewhere, doesn't exactly mean they are connected by any means, but who knows.

Last edited by Tandem; 07/02/15 02:04 AM.
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849317
07/02/15 02:46 AM
07/02/15 02:46 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

No, there isn't a dozen members. Not even half that. Maybe only one - Thomas "Sonny" Ciancutti.

The family was pretty active up through the 1990's, and there has been some residual activity by remnants in the 2000's, but the family itself is now gone.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849331
07/02/15 11:15 AM
07/02/15 11:15 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Tandem
Hey guys first post.

I would like to preface this with I could be completely wrong, on both matters, but I figured I would ask.

But two questions: what is the status of the Pitt family? I've heard maybe a dozen wise guys and even less associates, any truth to this? Seems like it would be a solid place to make money as its big but not too big and has enough violent crime to actually take some of the heat away from like a shy business or some other small rackets. Anyone got anything on them?

Also, I read somewhere, can't find it now that years ago some LCN guys would 'escape' to the small mountains in WV? I could imagine, my parents lived there a while, and most of the police force was pretty easy going and would let almost anything slide. Also, I ran into a decent amount of pretty legitimate trattorias owned by other Italians from elsewhere, doesn't exactly mean they are connected by any means, but who knows.

The Pittsburgh family was still operating until 2006. The last three made members standing are Thomas "Sonny" Ciancutti, Charles "Chucky Porter (defected) and Lenine "Lenny" Strollo (defected). Sonny Ciancutti's last bust was in 2000 and Frank "Sonny" Amato Jr and John Bazzano Jr were still operating until their deaths in 2003 and 2008. Pittsburgh had an unusually large number of associates, some who were respected as much as the made members. The Wheeling, WV faction died in 1990 after the conviction of Paul "No Legs" Hankish, the longtime boss of Wheeling. Hankish reported to Chucky Porter, the Pittsburgh Underboss from 1987-1991.

The place that many of the Pittsburgh wiseguys went to was a hunting camp in Tionesta, PA called Charlie's Roost and owned by longtime Pittsburgh Underboss Joseph "Jo Jo" Pecora. Many of the Bufalino Family, Philadelphia family and Genovese Family in NYC would meet with the Pittsburgh contingent up there to discuss business. Mike Genovese, Charlie Imburgia and Jo Jo Pecora would hold court after hunting, fishing and shooting high powered firearms for fun. I never read anything about the Pittsburgh guys going to the mountains of WV, I'm not saying you are wrong but I just never came across that in my 12+ years researching this family.

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849345
07/02/15 01:04 PM
07/02/15 01:04 PM
PA
I
Itiswhatitis Offline
Made Member
Itiswhatitis  Offline
I
Made Member
PA
Tandem, sir......not sure where you'd hear a dozen made members around Pittsburgh......to the best of those in the know...many freelancers that handle vending, sports book but not much else.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Itiswhatitis] #849351
07/02/15 01:41 PM
07/02/15 01:41 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Itiswhatitis
Tandem, sir......not sure where you'd hear a dozen made members around Pittsburgh......to the best of those in the know...many freelancers that handle vending, sports book but not much else.

There are quite a few former associates who still operate some gambling in Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Altoona/Johnstown. Also, sons and nephews of former members and associates still operate some gambling. Guys like John Conley, Frank Unis Jr, the Sabatini brothers, Manny Xenakis, Jeff Risha, Bobby I and his son Rodney and many many others. The family is not recognized any longer and only remnants are left fending for themselves.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849373
07/02/15 02:44 PM
07/02/15 02:44 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Made Men

Thomas "Sonny" Ciancutti b.1929
Robert "Bobby I" Iannelli b.1930
Mauro P. Matone b.1943

Associates

John Francis "Duffy" Conley Jr.
Ralph "Big Head" Maselli
John V. "Johnny A" Adams
Christopher Paul Hankish
William R. "Billy" Spina Jr
Salvatore A. "Sonny" Williams
Eugene "Nick the Blade" Gesuale

Members that flipped

Charles "Chuckie" Porter b.1933
Dante Strollo b.1927
Lenny Strollo b.1930

Associates or made men died since 2000

Adragna-Vito*
Amato-Frank Jnr.
Bazzano-John Jnr.
Capizzi-Anthony
Chiarelli-Eugene
Ferruccio-Pasquale
Genovese-Michael
Imburgia-Charles
Leone-John
Martrano-Anthony*
Romeo-Michael*

???

Imburgia-Anthony* Murgie
Romeo-Paul Jnr.*

Why the genovese family that rappresent the Pittsburgh family put a freeze on making new members in the family ? The genoveses wanted the end of the family ?

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 07/02/15 02:46 PM.
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: furio_from_naples] #849377
07/02/15 02:50 PM
07/02/15 02:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I admire your dedication to the lists that you post, Furio. I'm a Bronx guy. I don't know shit about Pittsburgh, but I just wanted to tell you that.

So if and when you accidentally get something wrong, don't let people get to you. You're a good kid and a valuable addition here.

I'm just throwing that out there because I've been meaning to speak up for awhile.

Non arrendersi mai wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849383
07/02/15 03:05 PM
07/02/15 03:05 PM
M
MrBigglesworth Offline
Associate
MrBigglesworth  Offline
M
Associate
Wiseguys used to escape to the WV mountains you say Tandem? Could you give me a list of a few places I need to help a guy I know out. See, he robbed an old lady and in November he is facing the prospect of a long prison term. He is very fat and smells like curry so I don't think he will hold up well. Also the prison system in his state doesn't do suboxene maintenance so he will be going through withdrawals for about a month, which I know won't be fun on top of getting his ass reamed out by a black man named Mango. If you could shoot me a PM and give me a list of places he can hide out that would be great.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849392
07/02/15 03:27 PM
07/02/15 03:27 PM
D
Dbm7 Offline
Button
Dbm7  Offline
D
Button
has the philly family moved into pittsburgh at all? i would think theyd be right in there...

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849396
07/02/15 03:33 PM
07/02/15 03:33 PM
PA
I
Itiswhatitis Offline
Made Member
Itiswhatitis  Offline
I
Made Member
PA
Oscar, I respect your posts. Any idea on whose currently active the Altoona way? Corbo passed, Verilla if still alive must be up there....

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: furio_from_naples] #849398
07/02/15 03:35 PM
07/02/15 03:35 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Made Men

Thomas "Sonny" Ciancutti b.1929
Robert "Bobby I" Iannelli b.1930
Mauro P. Matone b.1943

Associates

John Francis "Duffy" Conley Jr.
Ralph "Big Head" Maselli
John V. "Johnny A" Adams
Christopher Paul Hankish
William R. "Billy" Spina Jr
Salvatore A. "Sonny" Williams
Eugene "Nick the Blade" Gesuale

Members that flipped

Charles "Chuckie" Porter b.1933
Dante Strollo b.1927
Lenny Strollo b.1930

Associates or made men died since 2000

Adragna-Vito*
Amato-Frank Jnr.
Bazzano-John Jnr.
Capizzi-Anthony
Chiarelli-Eugene
Ferruccio-Pasquale
Genovese-Michael
Imburgia-Charles
Leone-John
Martrano-Anthony*
Romeo-Michael*

???

Imburgia-Anthony* Murgie
Romeo-Paul Jnr.*

Why the genovese family that rappresent the Pittsburgh family put a freeze on making new members in the family ? The genoveses wanted the end of the family ?

Sonny Ciancutti, Chucky Porter and Lenny Strollo are the last 3 made guys standing. Porter and Strollo defected to the government. The Pittsburgh family had hundreds of associates and there are many associates still living. The family died with Mike Genovese in 2006.

This link is the 1990 PA Crime Commission Reports on Organized Crime. Scroll down to page 113.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/133208NCJRS.pdf

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Itiswhatitis] #849399
07/02/15 03:41 PM
07/02/15 03:41 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Itiswhatitis
Oscar, I respect your posts. Any idea on whose currently active the Altoona way? Corbo passed, Verilla if still alive must be up there....

Joseph "Little Joe" Regino ran that area for decades under John LaRocca. Regino was very close friends with Big John and was his neighbor down in Pompano Beach, FL. Once Regino was in semi retirement around 1982, John Verilla took over. After Verilla and his couple of cronies were indicted and convicted of murdering a drug dealer, Mike Genovese never put anybody back in charge because the gambling wasn't what it was. However, Alfred Corbo still ran a major book. Corbo was considered a "high ranking" associate and Verilla wanted to whack Corbo, but Mike Genovese told Verilla not to lay a finger on Alfred Corbo because his book brought in twice the amount of money that Verilla brought in. Corbo ran his operation out of Brunswick Billiards in Altoona along with Jack Miraglia, Samuel Rametta, Joseph Jacobs, Walter Nichols, Stephen St. Clair and Chris Boring. After Verilla was convicted in 1984, Corbo took over everything and was also associated Paul "No Legs" Hankish, a Pittsburgh LCN associate from Wheeling, WV; and Steven Hatzimbes, an associate of Pittsburgh LCN member Thomas "Sonny" Ciancutti.

Besides Corbo and Verilla, the major gambling operatives in the Altoona area during the 1980s were Joseph "The Weep" Ruggiero, and Paul Folcarelli, also known as Paul Farrell. Ruggiero at one time was part of the Verilla organization. Folcarelli had been associated with Frederick Piera, a major gambling operative in Johnstown and with deceased Pittsburgh LCN member Gabriel "Kelly" Mannarino. Folcarelli has also been involved in loansharking.

From my understanding through some friends, Folcarelli and Ruggiero take football action.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Dbm7] #849400
07/02/15 03:42 PM
07/02/15 03:42 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Dbm7
has the philly family moved into pittsburgh at all? i would think theyd be right in there...

If anything, Buffalo or Detroit would have scooped up Pittsburgh. Keep in mind that Philly can't just come into Pittsburgh and plant a flag. They have no contacts in politics, law enforcement or with any judges. That's like saying why didn't Chicago go into Milwaukee or Cleveland.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Oscarthedago] #849401
07/02/15 03:47 PM
07/02/15 03:47 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
They have no contacts in politics, law enforcement or with any judges.

I can't imagine Joey Merlino (if he is indeed the boss) having any such contacts. I have a hard enough time believing he has those contacts in Philly, let alone Pittsburgh.

He's being watched way too closely for such meetings to take place, even through his emissaries. Just my opinion. I'm a New Yorker and part-time Floridian lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849402
07/02/15 03:54 PM
07/02/15 03:54 PM
T
Tandem Offline OP
Wiseguy
Tandem  Offline OP
T
Wiseguy
Aside from Mrbigglesworth, thanks for the responses. Now a follow up about the Pittsburgh family...

Seeing as Pittsburgh is or was Genovese turf, would it be considered disrespectful for say as it was put; for philly to be right in there? Would they have to clear it through NY?

Let's play hypothetical here, do any of you see anything in Pittsburgh sparking up again as far as LCN goes? Why, why not? And if so, through who?

Thanks for taking the time to answer guys, it's crazy what can't be found through searches on the web, but is found through someone else, appreciate it gents.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849403
07/02/15 04:03 PM
07/02/15 04:03 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: Tandem
Aside from Mrbigglesworth, thanks for the responses. Now a follow up about the Pittsburgh family...

Seeing as Pittsburgh is or was Genovese turf, would it be considered disrespectful for say as it was put; for philly to be right in there? Would they have to clear it through NY?

Let's play hypothetical here, do any of you see anything in Pittsburgh sparking up again as far as LCN goes? Why, why not? And if so, through who?

Thanks for taking the time to answer guys, it's crazy what can't be found through searches on the web, but is found through someone else, appreciate it gents.

Hope you enjoy getting pounded by a Mr. T look alike in prison. That is if you don't succumb quitting the smack cold turkey

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Oscarthedago] #849404
07/02/15 04:04 PM
07/02/15 04:04 PM
D
Dbm7 Offline
Button
Dbm7  Offline
D
Button
ahh i see, good point.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: MrBigglesworth] #849405
07/02/15 04:13 PM
07/02/15 04:13 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MrBigglesworth
Wiseguys used to escape to the WV mountains you say Tandem? Could you give me a list of a few places I need to help a guy I know out. See, he robbed an old lady and in November he is facing the prospect of a long prison term. He is very fat and smells like curry so I don't think he will hold up well. Also the prison system in his state doesn't do suboxene maintenance so he will be going through withdrawals for about a month, which I know won't be fun on top of getting his ass reamed out by a black man named Mango. If you could shoot me a PM and give me a list of places he can hide out that would be great.

A few people on this board keep talking about some guy that robbed an old lady and is going to trial in November.

What is the name of the guy may I ask?

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Neo] #849407
07/02/15 04:17 PM
07/02/15 04:17 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: Neo

A few people on this board keep talking about some guy that robbed an old lady and is going to trial in November.

Just look in the mirror and you'll have the answer wiseass.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849409
07/02/15 04:32 PM
07/02/15 04:32 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Ouch. Outed again. He must be on the run from someone he owes money too since he has the time to post on a board with new names OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again. That or he's a loser that has no job and has to sit in Daddy's basement posting all day. Think I'll go with Mr. Bigglesworth and say loser posting in Daddy's basement!

Next time don't PM folks right way, that kind of gives you away don't ya think?

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: rockstar_man45] #849410
07/02/15 04:41 PM
07/02/15 04:41 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

A few people on this [size:7pt][/size]board keep talking about some guy that robbed an old lady and is going to trial in November.

Just look in the mirror and you'll have the answer wiseass.

Yes I'm well aware a few members on this board think I'm that guy. I just want to know his name and any background info anyone might have to share.

I'll try a different approach....

I've got fucking really bad amnesia and forgot my fucking name so could someone tell me my name please?

Last edited by Neo; 07/02/15 05:00 PM.
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849411
07/02/15 04:57 PM
07/02/15 04:57 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Furio great list. Vito Adragna was an associate to that family before he transferred to San Jose in the early 1950's to help Angelo Marino with the cheese factory. His father Frank and brother George were both made into the Pittsburgh family. Vito was tapped to be made in 55 or 56' but had debts to payoff. He was sponsored by his father Frank in The 1960's and was made into the San Jose family. Anthony Martrano was with the Trenton crew of Bufalino family I believe. The Romeo's had connections to Manhattan and the Bronx. Michael I think was made with the Genovese family of NewYork. Paul Jr. Was only an associate.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Neo] #849412
07/02/15 05:03 PM
07/02/15 05:03 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yes I'm well aware a few members on this board think I'm that guy. I just want to know his name and any background info anyone might have to share.

I've got fucking really bad amnesia and forgot my fucking name so could someone tell me my name please?

If you have amnesia then why would you want to know your name? Wouldn't you forget it again?

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Neo] #849414
07/02/15 05:09 PM
07/02/15 05:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Your vernacular is American. It doesn't jibe whatsoever with the English that's been written here in the past by Australians and New Zealanders (and we've had loads of such posters, some of them very high quality, like Sonny Blackstein and Mickey Meatballs).

The guy in question is a lowlife scumbag who keeps coming back here to wreak havoc on an otherwise peaceful and polite board, so many of us are a bit paranoid and possibly overreacting a bit. The best thing for you to do is to just try to fit in without going into the sections that this fella was famous for baiting people in (namely the Bronx, Harlem, Pittsburgh and Ohio).

I'm trying to help. If you want to tell me to stick it up my ass, go right ahead. But going on the offensive won't do your cause a bit of good here. Sit back and read for awhile. Make a post here and there. And THEN create your own threads. People who follow this mantra tend to last a lot longer than some of the guys who have been banned recently.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849416
07/02/15 05:16 PM
07/02/15 05:16 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Easy PB, I too am giving Neo the benefit of the doubt, but like you said his vocabulary doesn't match up with someone from New Zealand, and I had a fling with someone from there for a couple of months back in high school.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #849418
07/02/15 05:24 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Furio great list. Vito Adragna was an associate to that family before he transferred to San Jose in the early 1950's to help Angelo Marino with the cheese factory. His father Frank and brother George were both made into the Pittsburgh family. Vito was tapped to be made in 55 or 56' but had debts to payoff. He was sponsored by his father Frank in The 1960's and was made into the San Jose family. Anthony Martrano was with the Trenton crew of Bufalino family I believe. The Romeo's had connections to Manhattan and the Bronx. Michael I think was made with the Genovese family of NewYork. Paul Jr. Was only an associate.

Yeah I always thought there was a Trenton crew in the Bufalino family but could never prove it. Where did you find this out? Who else was in the Trenton crew, its capos, etc? I just do research in my free time and there's only anything out there about the upstate NY and northeast PA groups.

Really interesting stuff man. If you ever get the time I think we would all learn a lot from a big rundown of the SJ family. Like Toodoped does for the outfit. The knowledge of this forum is totally east coast based.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849419
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
Also wondering which Genovese guys visiting that lodge in PIttsburgh

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #849421
07/02/15 05:28 PM
07/02/15 05:28 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Easy PB, I too am giving Neo the benefit of the doubt, but like you said his vocabulary doesn't match up with someone from New Zealand, and I had a fling with someone from there for a couple of months back in high school.

I'm a Maori and if there was another New Zealander on this board they could easily confirm it with a little Q&A.

Last edited by Neo; 07/02/15 05:48 PM.
Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: Tandem] #849422
07/02/15 05:39 PM
07/02/15 05:39 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
BerrettM, I meant Scranton, not Trenton. You can find connected guys in other cities and towns and a hell of a lot of half-assed wiseguys in some out of the way places that were scared off by made members and associates in other cities.

Re: State of the Pittsburgh family? And maybe WV [Re: pizzaboy] #849423
07/02/15 05:41 PM
07/02/15 05:41 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
They have no contacts in politics, law enforcement or with any judges.

I can't imagine Joey Merlino (if he is indeed the boss) having any such contacts. I have a hard enough time believing he has those contacts in Philly, let alone Pittsburgh.

He's being watched way too closely for such meetings to take place, even through his emissaries. Just my opinion. I'm a New Yorker and part-time Floridian lol.

I just woke trying to figure this thread out.

But if you are saying Skinny has rackets or people in Pitt .it may hold a little water.
We have a lot family that went to Pitt or Pitt to Philly from the last century .
These people from the west and north are reaching back out for some reason .
I have been hearing about a minor things going on from these towns lately and lots of family reaching out .

There were many family through the years pushed out west that were making waves in Philly and the shore

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/02/15 05:44 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull