GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,333
Posts1,058,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: pizzaboy] #858136
08/29/15 08:27 PM
08/29/15 08:27 PM
NE1020 Offline
Made Member
NE1020  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Oh forget it, I'm probably just wasting my time with my rant but I hate what Cosa nostra has become.

I get it. You miss the Trigger Mike Coppola days, where men of honor killed their wives the day after giving birth to their child. I think you better go back and re-read what we discussed in the East Harlem thread.

Some of these guys are okay, just like any other walk of life. But there have been psychopathic lunatics in American LCN since the day the first finger was pricked in this country.

It is true that LCN has had crazed psychopaths in their organization, but my perspective of that is that they have always been the minority. If you look a number of made guys who have killed women, tortured people etc. they are outnumbered by the members who are just street guys rather than psychos

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: DonKostic] #858138
08/29/15 08:33 PM
08/29/15 08:33 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: DonKostic
Honestly, I do not know how a wife, son, daughter or relative can live his/her life knowing that this pos is still alive. This is the ONLY part of the life "nowadays" that I do not understand. A rat is a rat and can't be walking the streets. Accidents happen everyday. Why can't he end up dead due to an accident like in the olden days? Or suicide? Or just simply disappear?

He's gonna end up on TV I just know it. How can a person get away with what he did? He must pay with his life. And that goes for all the rats who CHOSE the life. Why let them live? Send a message. Go back to the old way of doing things where a man's word and honor means EVERYTHING.

Oh forget it, I'm probably just wasting my time with my rant but I hate what Cosa nostra has become.

And when was that, sir? It seems to me you've watched The Godfather one too many times.

Yeah you may be right, DonKojak. I'm a sucker for a man of honor. Also, one who keeps his opinions to himself.

I figured since I'm on here I guess I might as well reply to your comment even though I have no idea who the hell you are. Ok that was a waste of my time.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: pizzaboy] #858139
08/29/15 08:37 PM
08/29/15 08:37 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

The form of LCN that you yearn for is never coming back. They'll be around for some time. But you can put away the '60s and '70's version of Cosa Nostra and stash them away with your Jimmy Roselli records (inside joke between me and Alfano's Girl smile ). But I'm honestly being serious. You're beating a dead horse.

lol lol AND maybe in a few years I'll have a DVD of JR next to the records (inside joke) giggle giggle lol

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #858143
08/29/15 09:01 PM
08/29/15 09:01 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Even for the non-psychopaths, the Cosa Nostra, Mafia, Fratellanza, whatever you want to call it, has been dominated by murderers, thieves and extortionists since the beginning. The earliest reports of the Mafia in the 1820s or so show them to be involved in cattle rustling, which back then was a person's livelihood. They extorted farmers, miners, landowners and business owners. Sicily had huge lemon exporting industry, but it was ruined by Mafiosi who drove up the costs and drove down the quality. The romantic version of the Mafia as an organization the helps people is a myth created by Mafiosi to make themselves feel better. Yes, sometimes they did help people, but they help people with money stolen from people who worked hard for it. When Mafiosi went into legitimate businesses, it was often by putting the competition out of business, or by threatening potential buyers to purchase their product "or else." Even those who didn't personally kill, steal or extort certainly aided and abetted. To exist they paid off the police, judges and politicians, so there was no justice for the little guy.

Take Rocco Pranno of Stone Park, for example. His brother was the chief of police, and Pranno could viciously beat the crap out of people who questioned him with impunity, and of course the police did nothing. Or if someone bothered Pranno, his brother could make up a charge and arrest the person. Frank Nitto helped take over the unions by telling the union bosses that if they didn't cooperate, they'd get a bullet in the head or their wives would be wearing black. In order to get the race wire in Chicago, they shot James Ragen while he was driving. He survived and was recovering in the hospital, so they poisoned him. In Los Angeles, Louis Dragna tried to take over the garment industry by having hired men beat up the competition. In New York, when a reporter criticized Johnny Dio, Dio hired some people to throw acid in his face. The reporter, Victor Riesel, was left permanently blind. In the early 1900s they'd kidnap children for ransom, but if the family couldn't raise the money or if the children fought back, they were killed. That's what happened to Walter Lamana in 1907; they strangled him and cut off the head of the 10-year-old boy in New Orleans because he didn't cooperate. These guys are bullies and have been since the beginning. What do you think "just street guys" do anyways?

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Faithful1] #858144
08/29/15 09:29 PM
08/29/15 09:29 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
^^^^That's too much to quote, Faithful1. But some people just can't get past the Cadillacs and the pinky rings. They buy into the fantasy. And it's mostly the guys who've never laid eyes on a real wiseguy in their lives. Simple as that.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: JCrusher] #858148
08/29/15 10:12 PM
08/29/15 10:12 PM
mchang93 Offline
Capo
mchang93  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Victoria gotti is the last person to talk about doing the right thing. Its not like she doesnt have blood on her hands.....john favara

She does but I can not honestly say I would have done same in her situation. Accidents happen,I get it,but I do not think I would have handled it any better.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Faithful1] #858153
08/29/15 10:24 PM
08/29/15 10:24 PM
NE1020 Offline
Made Member
NE1020  Offline
Made Member
Im not saying that they don't do bad shit. Im just saying that they are not all crazy killers like Casso, Gravano, or Demo. When I say street guys I mean loansharks, bookies, and thieves who aren't sick fucks.

Last edited by NE1020; 08/29/15 10:24 PM.
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Alfanosgirl] #858171
08/30/15 01:06 AM
08/30/15 01:06 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
for that "lady", but I do agree for my own reasons.

AlfaR---Who do you mean? Which "lady"?

Victoria Gotti "Sr", aka "Butch" (Gotti's nickname for her).

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: NE1020] #858176
08/30/15 02:39 AM
08/30/15 02:39 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: NE1020
It is true that LCN has had crazed psychopaths in their organization, but my perspective of that is that they have always been the minority. If you look a number of made guys who have killed women, tortured people etc. they are outnumbered by the members who are just street guys rather than psychos

One innocent victim killed is one too many.

How would you feel if the "wrong" Nicky Guido was your brother, killed on Chistmas Day because a crooked cop got the wrong information and turned it over to Casso?

That old "we only kill each other" quote is a steaming hot pile of horseshit.

Nothing personal, NE1020. I enjoy your posts, and I think you're a valuable asset here smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #858177
08/30/15 03:29 AM
08/30/15 03:29 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Let him out and some kid that wants to make a name for himself kills him.

The guy does not have any fear in him. He will turn up some where that he should not go. Then he is dead.

only the unloved hate
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: NE1020] #858178
08/30/15 03:48 AM
08/30/15 03:48 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NE1020
Im not saying that they don't do bad shit. Im just saying that they are not all crazy killers like Casso, Gravano, or Demo. When I say street guys I mean loansharks, bookies, and thieves who aren't sick fucks.

Well they might start off as just thieves. But then they move to other things and some people thing they turned into sick fucks.

I know and was friendly with a loan shark I have talked about him before Big Sam. This guy was a sick fuck. I played cards in his club as a kid.

He had a watch dog in his club. I actually thought he liked that dog. Until one day the dog got sick and shit in his place. He opened the place up in the morning as we all went in. I had Italian bread and donates jelly and cream. He see's the mess he go gets a fire ax and cuts the dogs head off. The dog runs into a wall with no head blood every where all over the place and Us.

A harmless old lady was short a 5 dollar one week. He smacks her around she is crying like she was a dead beat. In his eyes she was but he was a heartless fuck.

only the unloved hate
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #858179
08/30/15 04:13 AM
08/30/15 04:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
On big Sam he loaned my friend Johnny the guy in good fellas some of the money he need to buy his deli in Harlem Johnny's super heroes.

Big Sam knew Johnny as a kid. Johnny was one of the few of us who actually worked. He worked in deli called celentos. So Johnny would deliver Italian deli stuff to big sam since he was 11 yrs old. Normally we would take johnnies work money off him. You know big fish eat the little fish thing. But we all liked him and the adult mob guys liked him so we left him alone. He became a good friend of mine. People like to talk about you. Johnny never did that to me he is your friend he is your friend no matter what you did. I told you he was friends with Mike meldish like I said he is a friend he is a friend for life no matter how bad you are.

Celentos shut down and Johnny took over the place calling it johnny's super hero.

Big Sam made him a straight loan of 20 thousand. I am not sure he even charged John any interest. Well he took back that loan because he found out that John charged him an extra nickel on a bottle of soda because it was cold soda. So he wanted the whole loan in a week or ? He would have put johns wife on the street if he didn't pay. He used to love to do that that nice guy,

Good news someone killed big Sam shortly after that.

only the unloved hate
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Alfanosgirl] #858182
08/30/15 07:05 AM
08/30/15 07:05 AM
D
DonKostic Offline
Button
DonKostic  Offline
D
Button
Originally Posted By: DonKostic
Honestly, I do not know how a wife, son, daughter or relative can live his/her life knowing that this pos is still alive. This is the ONLY part of the life "nowadays" that I do not understand. A rat is a rat and can't be walking the streets. Accidents happen everyday. Why can't he end up dead due to an accident like in the olden days? Or suicide? Or just simply disappear?

He's gonna end up on TV I just know it. How can a person get away with what he did? He must pay with his life. And that goes for all the rats who CHOSE the life. Why let them live? Send a message. Go back to the old way of doing things where a man's word and honor means EVERYTHING.

And when was that, sir? It seems to me you've watched The Godfather one too many times.

Yeah you may be right, DonKojak. I'm a sucker for a man of honor. Also, one who keeps his opinions to himself.

I figured since I'm on here I guess I might as well reply to your comment even though I have no idea who the hell you are. Ok that was a waste of my time.

This is a forum. Not the place to keep opinions to oneself.

And indeed you don't know who the hell I am, just as I don't know who the hell you are. That's the entire point behind usernames.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: mchang93] #858184
08/30/15 08:18 AM
08/30/15 08:18 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: mchang93
Victoria gotti is the last person to talk about doing the right thing. Its not like she doesnt have blood on her hands.....john favara

She does but I can not honestly say I would have done same in her situation. Accidents happen,I get it,but I do not think I would have handled it any better.

Accidents happen. The same thing that happened to Favara could happen to me or you. Knock on wood it doesn't. It was not Favara's fault that he hit that child. It was nobody's fault.

That vile, self-absorbed, [BadWord] Victoria Gotti mourns the loss of her own child but that man she got her husband to kill had children of his own that were left without a father.

And they don't have the closure that Victoria does. They will never know what happened to their father - who was actually a productive member of society.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #858185
08/30/15 08:21 AM
08/30/15 08:21 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Some people think vicious killers like De Meo, Carneglia and Gravano are the worst of the worst but if you ask me they are not the most dangerous. The most dangerous, rather, are the people who don't have the stones to kill people themselves but would have no compunction about giving the order to someone else to kill men, women and children.

It gives them a dangerous detachment from the dirty work itself.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Alfa Romeo] #858199
08/30/15 01:17 PM
08/30/15 01:17 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Ok Gotcha. "Butch", now that's definitely different.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: mchang93] #858200
08/30/15 01:30 PM
08/30/15 01:30 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

hope you are joking. You dont kill someone over a accident even if its a family member.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #858204
08/30/15 02:05 PM
08/30/15 02:05 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Some people think vicious killers like De Meo, Carneglia and Gravano are the worst of the worst but if you ask me they are not the most dangerous. The most dangerous, rather, are the people who don't have the stones to kill people themselves but would have no compunction about giving the order to someone else to kill men, women and children.

It gives them a dangerous detachment from the dirty work itself.

That's true, Moe. But most bosses who give such orders have gotten their own hands dirty at one time or another. Carmine Galante made it to boss and gave such orders. But prior to becoming boss, he murdered at least a dozen people himself. There were other bosses with plenty of hits under their belts while they were coming up, but I think Galante is the best example. Because he was so fucking crazy. Same could be said for Anastasia.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: DonKostic] #858223
08/30/15 06:17 PM
08/30/15 06:17 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA
I owe you an apology DonK. I really thought you were trying to cause trouble with me. You see, I have become too paranoid thinking anyone I don't regularly chat with is a troll or trouble for me. Sorry.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Alfanosgirl] #858225
08/30/15 06:23 PM
08/30/15 06:23 PM
D
DonKostic Offline
Button
DonKostic  Offline
D
Button
I owe you an apology DonK. I really thought you were trying to cause trouble with me. You see, I have become too paranoid thinking anyone I don't regularly chat with is a troll or trouble for me. Sorry.

No problem at all. I'm only a newbie still so it's understandable we didn't talk much. smile

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Alfa Romeo] #858227
08/30/15 06:28 PM
08/30/15 06:28 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

What a romantic he was huh ?? Gotta admit though, he was right !!

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #867321
11/21/15 04:36 PM
11/21/15 04:36 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

http://nypost.com/2015/10/28/sammy-the-bulls-prison-sketches-getting-rave-reviews/

Sammy Gravano's prison sketches getting rave reviews.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: Moe_Tilden] #867344
11/21/15 05:44 PM
11/21/15 05:44 PM
In a wide open city
Tony_Pro Offline
Capo
Tony_Pro  Offline
Capo
In a wide open city
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
http://nypost.com/2015/10/28/sammy-the-bulls-prison-sketches-getting-rave-reviews/

Sammy Gravano's prison sketches getting rave reviews.

lol, I'm not the greatest artist, but I spend some time in art school (photogrpahy) and those are fair to middling, he has some obvious talent but that gallery sensed the "celebrity factor" and gave him a show, no way that kind of work would get in a gallery like that without his name, they're genre sketches a bored teenage stoner would draw.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #867349
11/21/15 06:55 PM
11/21/15 06:55 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The picture of the kid nuzzling the girl. Is that Scorese as a kid look at his eye brows.

only the unloved hate
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #867439
11/22/15 03:12 PM
11/22/15 03:12 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Gotta give him props, that was pretty good

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: GaryMartin] #867444
11/22/15 03:36 PM
11/22/15 03:36 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There are buyers who would by that "art" because he drew it.

only the unloved hate
Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. [Re: JCrusher] #867829
11/25/15 03:10 PM
11/25/15 03:10 PM
mchang93 Offline
Capo
mchang93  Offline
Capo

hope you are joking. You dont kill someone over a accident even if its a family member.

If you have children and can say it wouldn't cross your mind your better man than I am. I could sit here and say oh it so wrong and it was an accident, I would never do such a thing. Sounds good but god forbid if anything like that happened to my flesh I would be more then selfish enough to have person responsible pay for it. Not proud of it just being honest about it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull