GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 62 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,158
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,812
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: D'anna brothers Detroit LCN [Re: cookcounty] #845565
06/11/15 11:14 AM
06/11/15 11:14 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

you yelled and screamed that chicago only has 2 or 3 crews

now it's been reported that they have atleast 5 (if you count lake county)

believe it or not but the detroit fbi has bigger problems than the mafia

Hey troll, I already told you one FBI source said the Outfit was down to "two or three crews." They never specified which ones there were. No credible source is saying the Outfit has 5 crews. It was well established by law enforcement during the Family Secrets case that it was 4 crews - Elmwood Park, Grand Avenue, Melrose Park, and 26th/South Side.

Take your "at least 5 crews" (for Chicago) and "at least 30 members" (for Detroit) nonsense and go away.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: D'anna brothers Detroit LCN [Re: IvyLeague] #845586
06/11/15 01:01 PM
06/11/15 01:01 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
@ivyleague

you yelled and screamed that chicago only has 2 or 3 crews

now it's been reported that they have atleast 5 (if you count lake county)

believe it or not but the detroit fbi has bigger problems than the mafia

Hey troll, I already told you one FBI source said the Outfit was down to "two or three crews." They never specified which ones there were. No credible source is saying the Outfit has 5 crews. It was well established by law enforcement during the Family Secrets case that it was 4 crews - Elmwood Park, Grand Avenue, Melrose Park, and 26th/South Side.

Take your "at least 5 crews" (for Chicago) and "at least 30 members" (for Detroit) nonsense and go away.

well it's been reported that new guy in chicago is from whatever's in lake county, illinois

so that would mean chicago has five crews

the detroit family marries within the family so their recruitment pool is blood related

the feds in detroit are pinching dope dealers because heroin affects affluent suburbs

Re: D'anna brothers Detroit LCN [Re: mike89] #845590
06/11/15 01:17 PM
06/11/15 01:17 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Certain people here think it's either one extreme or the other. If you think that a family is more active than reported, suddenly you're guilty of saying that the old glory days are back and the new al capone is on the loose. The Detroit family isn't running the new corleone compound, but it is possible that in a city as fucked up as detroit, organized crime might have found some people to corrupt to make their lives easier. The whole friggin city is bankrupt. A good OC crew can use the circumstances to their advantage

Make that coffee to go
Re: D'anna brothers Detroit LCN [Re: mike89] #845629
06/11/15 03:31 PM
06/11/15 03:31 PM
V
Vknicks Offline
Made Member
Vknicks  Offline
V
Made Member
Its the same arguments month to month here, some people take what Capeci n others writers as gospel , some also take FBI reports as the only source or lack off, while others here think its the same as it use to be back in the day.. I don't know much about outside NY and more specifically the Bronx and Harlem factions of NY families but if the reports from the FBI and indictments along with columnist tell the story at the same ratio they do in Ny i would say its some where in the Middle none of the families will ever be as strong as they were its however foolish to think they are gone and are willing to let there traditions die out with them think how long these groups have been around even if its a watered down version im sure they make efforts to make new guys and keep it going, and in a city like Detroit with the poverty and how impossible it is to police there with the limited resources its the perfect place for crimes of any nature to thrive

Re: D'anna brothers Detroit LCN [Re: cookcounty] #845886
06/12/15 03:50 PM
06/12/15 03:50 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

well it's been reported that new guy in chicago is from whatever's in lake county, illinois

so that would mean chicago has five crews

the detroit family marries within the family so their recruitment pool is blood related

the feds in detroit are pinching dope dealers because heroin affects affluent suburbs

Reported by who? One or two blogs? And I don't think even they positively stated anything about a "5th crew." Go read the Chicago FBI's website's recent cases. They have the resources to make cases against the LCN, to say nothing of state law enforcement.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/12/15 03:51 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull