GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 353 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,423
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: goombah] #823933
01/14/15 11:30 AM
01/14/15 11:30 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: goombah
As a lifelong Ohio State fan, it was very gratifying to see the Buckeyes handle Alabama and whip up on Oregon. Urban Meyer brought the SEC to the Big 10: big players with speed.

O-H-I-O!!!

Tressel had plenty of speed as well, as Ohio State always has. Urban brought more of a spread offense. As a born and bred Ohio guy, recruiting has never been an issue, especially when John Cooper was there. While the Big 10 has been a down a bit, you could bank on the fact that Ohio State is a force and with Harbaugh at Michigan, Franklin at PSU, D'Antonio at MSU and Chryst at WISC, the Big 10 will recruit well and compete.

While I give the SEC alot of credit for the amazing accomplishments, one has to wonder if they would have won that many National Titles with a playoff system in place? Playoffs is the way that it should have been for a long time and I hope they eventually go to an 8 team playoff

As Uncle Charlie used to say, "Never get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #823942
01/14/15 12:12 PM
01/14/15 12:12 PM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
As a lifelong Ohio State fan, it was very gratifying to see the Buckeyes handle Alabama and whip up on Oregon. Urban Meyer brought the SEC to the Big 10: big players with speed.

O-H-I-O!!!

Tressel had plenty of speed as well, as Ohio State always has. Urban brought more of a spread offense. As a born and bred Ohio guy, recruiting has never been an issue, especially when John Cooper was there. While the Big 10 has been a down a bit, you could bank on the fact that Ohio State is a force and with Harbaugh at Michigan, Franklin at PSU, D'Antonio at MSU and Chryst at WISC, the Big 10 will recruit well and compete.

I agree with most of what you say Oscar. Tressel's guys had speed, but it was behind the SEC in the 2006 & 2007 title game beatdowns. Those games vs. Fla & LSU exposed the divide between the Big 10 & SEC at the time.

And while John Cooper could recruit, he was - far and away - the worst game coach OSU has had in my lifetime. There were so many years his teams had way more talent and he ended up losing to teams that had no business winning. He couldn't beat Michigan or win a bowl game. If memory serves me correctly, the '93 and definitely the '98 teams were glaring examples of how Cooper lost these games. If Tressel, Bruce, or Meyer had been coaching those teams, they would have at least 2 more national championship trophies.

I think it's great that the Big 10 is getting more competitive. It's better for college football. Michigan is an historic program and they have been an abomination since Carr retired. I think Harbaugh will restore them to prominence, but I doubt he stays there for than 5 years. I get the feeling he'll move back to the NFL and tire of recruiting.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: goombah] #823947
01/14/15 12:37 PM
01/14/15 12:37 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
I agree 100% about Cooper. Best recruiter, worse game manager. In 1996 when he had Eddie George, David Boston, Terry Glenn, Andy Katzenmoyer, Orlando Pace, Pepe Pearson etc they should have been National Champs, but he couldn't win the big one. Michigan has three key Ohio guys coaching in Harbaugh (Toledo), Durkin (Youngstown) and Zordich (Youngstown). I know both Durkin and Zordich personally, so I am happy for them...but I'll be rooting against them. Harbaugh's biggest problem is he has a hard time getting along with anybody who is a superior, so it will be interesting to see how he gets along with wealthy alumni and administration.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #823952
01/14/15 12:59 PM
01/14/15 12:59 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I think you folks are burying the SEC far too early here, take away an simms interception, and Alabama beats OSU, the SEC is by no means close to taking a back seat to any conference.

remember that's just one national championship for any other conference in 8 years. the SEC is going to be right up there for a long time.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #823953
01/14/15 01:02 PM
01/14/15 01:02 PM
Anytown, USA
goombah Offline
goombah  Offline

Anytown, USA
That's what it was Oscar, 1996. Thanks. That was the year after they won the Rose Bowl, correct? I want to say that Eddie George was the Heisman winner in 1995.

Cooper had the great ability to recruit guys who were ready to use OSU as a launching pad to the NFL. Just based on your list, I think everyone but Pearson went on to the NFL. I'll never forget the one year they went to play Michigan and let Biakabutuka run for over 300 yards. That could only happen to a Cooper team.

You raised a good point about Harbaugh and authority. There is something wrong with him if the 49ers were so willing to get rid of a guy who went to the Super Bowl and 3 straight NFC championships. So I can definitely see him torking off a wealthy donor or alum. Let's hope that happens sooner rather than later. wink

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #823954
01/14/15 01:07 PM
01/14/15 01:07 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
I agree 100% about Cooper. Best recruiter, worse game manager. In 1996 when he had Eddie George, David Boston, Terry Glenn, Andy Katzenmoyer, Orlando Pace, Pepe Pearson etc they should have been National Champs, but he couldn't win the big one. Michigan has three key Ohio guys coaching in Harbaugh (Toledo), Durkin (Youngstown) and Zordich (Youngstown). I know both Durkin and Zordich personally, so I am happy for them...but I'll be rooting against them. Harbaugh's biggest problem is he has a hard time getting along with anybody who is a superior, so it will be interesting to see how he gets along with wealthy alumni and administration.

Oscar, you seem to really know your college football, and I agree an 8 team playoff would be more than fair. starting with a 6 team playoff.

look at TCU ignored by the committee, and goes on to wax Mississippi in a bowl game, they were making a statement, as well they should have, without a 6 or 8 team playoff somebody is going to get treated unfairly.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: goombah] #823955
01/14/15 01:10 PM
01/14/15 01:10 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
That's what it was Oscar, 1996. Thanks. That was the year after they won the Rose Bowl, correct? I want to say that Eddie George was the Heisman winner in 1995.

Cooper had the great ability to recruit guys who were ready to use OSU as a launching pad to the NFL. Just based on your list, I think everyone but Pearson went on to the NFL. I'll never forget the one year they went to play Michigan and let Biakabutuka run for over 300 yards. That could only happen to a Cooper team.

You raised a good point about Harbaugh and authority. There is something wrong with him if the 49ers were so willing to get rid of a guy who went to the Super Bowl and 3 straight NFC championships. So I can definitely see him torking off a wealthy donor or alum. Let's hope that happens sooner rather than later. wink

Pearson actually had a cup of coffee with the 49ers, Jags, Browns, Bears, Lions & Bucanneers but was out of the NFL by 2001. That team also had other notable players such as Mike Vrabel (DE/OLB), Brent Bartholomew (Punter), Na'il Diggs (LB), Nick Goings (RB), Shawn Springs (DB) and Rob Kelly (DB). Personally, I hope he brings Michigan back to top tier because I have not missed an Ohio State v Michigan game is 21 years, so I'd like to see "The Game" renewed and some epic battles.

Last edited by Oscarthedago; 01/14/15 01:12 PM.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #823957
01/14/15 01:17 PM
01/14/15 01:17 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
I think you folks are burying the SEC far too early here, take away an simms interception, and Alabama beats OSU, the SEC is by no means close to taking a back seat to any conference.

remember that's just one national championship for any other conference in 8 years. the SEC is going to be right up there for a long time.

Not in the least bit, as I have respect for the power programs in the SEC. I do not think they are finished, but we do see the Big 10 on the upswing with the addition of Harbaugh, Franklin and Chryst. Let's face it, Ole Miss and Miss St played out of their ass and when the schedule got tough around week 8, they got hammered. I think both programs have done a nice job, but in no way will they compete with BAMA, LSU, AUB, FLA. These have been the top 4 SEC teams. Granted, FLA and LSU had a few down years, but their recruiting is still great. Georgia perplexes me and so does the extension of Mark Richt's contract. As for the other SEC teams, they're right there in the middle of the pack like Pac 12, Big 12 and Big 10 teams are year in and year out. Also, keep in mind that the BCS computer ratings and picks were a bullshit way of choosing who plays in the big game. However, I will give credit to the SEC for the wild success that they have had. The SEC will compete for the playoffs every year, but this levels the playing field a bit having a playoff. IMO, I think it should go to at least 6 teams, and would be ideal with the top 8.

Last edited by Oscarthedago; 01/14/15 01:20 PM.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #823961
01/14/15 01:27 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

Not in the least bit, as I have respect for the power programs in the SEC. I do not think they are finished, but we do see the Big 10 on the upswing with the addition of Harbaugh, Franklin and Chryst. Let's face it, Ole Miss and Miss St played out of their ass and when the schedule got tough around week 8, they got hammered. I think both programs have done a nice job, but in no way will they compete with BAMA, LSU, AUB, FLA. These have been the top 4 SEC teams. Granted, FLA and LSU had a few down years, but their recruiting is still great. Georgia perplexes me and so does the extension of Mark Richt's contract. As for the other SEC teams, they're right there in the middle of the pack like Pac 12, Big 12 and Big 10 teams are year in and year out. Also, keep in mind that the BCS computer ratings and picks were a bullshit way of choosing who plays in the big game. However, I will give credit to the SEC for the wild success that they have had. The SEC will compete for the playoffs every year, but this levels the playing field a bit having a playoff. IMO, I think it should go to at least 6 teams, and would be ideal with the top 8.

boy, do I ever agree with you about mark richt, he blew the GA,TECH game calling for a squib kick with 30 seconds left, then GA, TECH comes back and beats the dogs with a field goal.

I live up here in the far north, but all my family is from Georgia, and the bulldogs are my favorite team.

and the last few years we have had the horses but, cant get the brass ring. I wish that richt would go.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #823962
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo

Oscar, you seem to really know your college football, and I agree an 8 team playoff would be more than fair. starting with a 6 team playoff.

look at TCU ignored by the committee, and goes on to wax Mississippi in a bowl game, they were making a statement, as well they should have, without a 6 or 8 team playoff somebody is going to get treated unfairly.

I agree with you and yes, I eat, breathe and sleep college football as well as the recruiting process in high school. I love the NFL, but I like College football a bit better. And if I were a TCU fan, I understand they are upset. We all know FSU did not belong in the top 4, but they were the defensing National Champions and they ran the table for a second year in a row...so IMO, they should have been there as ugly as their wins were. The first year of the playoffs were a HUGE success...Think about, if the BCS was still in place, they would have had Bama v FSU for the game, in which both teams got handled in the Rose & Sugar bowls.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #823963
01/14/15 01:29 PM
01/14/15 01:29 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo

boy, do I ever agree with you about mark richt, he blew the GA,TECH game calling for a squib kick with 30 seconds left, then GA, TECH comes back and beats the dogs with a field goal.

I live up here in the far north, but all my family is from Georgia, and the bulldogs are my favorite team.

and the last few years we have had the horses but, cant get the brass ring. I wish that richt would go.

Richt is like John Cooper, a hell of a recruiter but can't get over the hump. He's a "good" coach, but not elite and at a program with the rich history like Georgia has, they need an elite coach. I still remember the days of Herschel Walker..he was unreal in college.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #825254
01/23/15 05:33 AM
01/23/15 05:33 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Granted, FLA and LSU had a few down years, but their recruiting is still great.

I cannot understand how OH ST has not ONE, but THREE Heisman Caliber QB's.......and LSU has Harry and Lloyd from dumb and dumber. Testament to Miles and his perpetuated genius.

It's January, I'm saying it now:

DO NOT BET ON LSU POINT SPREADS NEXT YEAR

New defensive coordinator in a new system. AKA Corky Miles will be calling trick plays on defense.

Two best D backs declared for the NFL early, so back to an inexperienced freshman secondary. Can't throw the ball so line up and run, then miss a 8 yard pass on 3rd.....Aw shit, we've become Arkansas.....

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #825528
01/24/15 06:05 PM
01/24/15 06:05 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

I cannot understand how OH ST has not ONE, but THREE Heisman Caliber QB's.......and LSU has Harry and Lloyd from dumb and dumber. Testament to Miles and his perpetuated genius.

New defensive coordinator in a new system. AKA Corky Miles will be calling trick plays on defense.

Two best D backs declared for the NFL early, so back to an inexperienced freshman secondary. Can't throw the ball so line up and run, then miss a 8 yard pass on 3rd.....Aw shit, we've become Arkansas.....

you're not going to be that bad, don't forget you have the best back in college football. leonard fournette, you are going to win some games just having him.

the kid is great,he ran back a 100 yd kickoff return, miles will build an offense around him.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #826346
01/30/15 12:22 PM
01/30/15 12:22 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo

Keep in mind that Jim Tressel was a hell of a recruiter as well. Ohio State always has depth. There was certainly star power in Jim Tressel's final class at Ohio State, highlighted by Braxton Miller, Devin Smith, Michael Bennett, Doran Grant and 2014 NFL first round pick, Ryan Shazier.

A number of key contributors remain on Urban Meyer's current roster, including tight ends Jeff Heuerman and Nick Vannett, wide receiver Evan Spencer, and linebacker Curtis Grant. Grant and Miller were the headliners of the class, each earning a composite five-star ranking.

Shazier, who became a star for the Buckeyes, was the country's seventh-ranked outside linebacker. Interestingly, the Plantation High School product had committed to Florida early in the process, but re-opened his recruitment when Urban Meyer's left Gainesville. That opened the doors for Tressel and the Buckeyes, who had finished second to Meyer initially. The rest, as they say, is history.

If you count Braxton Miller, there are eight players (33%) from the 2011 class listed as starters on Ohio State's current depth chart and 12 (50%) in the two-deep of their "natural" senior season.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #826350
01/30/15 12:34 PM
01/30/15 12:34 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
New defensive coordinator in a new system. AKA Corky Miles will be calling trick plays on defense

You got that right. Kevin Steele got too big for his britches one time here when he left Bama for Clemson to be a DC and was fired after giving up 70 in the Orange Bowl.

He wasn't a great position coach at Bama either and that is what hurts us, we have a ton of great recruiters but not game day coaches. Also it has been rumored he has been fooling around with students. Other than Saban and Smart we lack game day coaches.

Auburn thinks they hit a home run getting Lance Thompson for us. He coaches LB's too this year, and our LB's were very weak compared to years past. Now Tosh Lupoi moves to OLB's and Smart moves back to ILB's and we got the Bears DC to coach the DB's for us. We definitely won in those trades.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #826356
01/30/15 01:21 PM
01/30/15 01:21 PM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
I will go on record now to say that the Big 10 is definitely on the rise again. With James Franklin at PSU, Urban Meyer at OSU, Jim Harbaugh at Michigan, Mark D'Antonio at Michigan State and Paul Chryst at Wisconsin, these college coaches are marquee and if you look at Penn State's recruiting, Franklin is doing an unbelievable job. Meyer & Harbaugh will be going head to head and "The Game" will get back to being "The Game" to watch. While I respect the SEC and their accomplishments over the last 8 years, one has to seriously think of what could have been if a college playoff was in place 10 years ago. If the BCS was still in place, Bama v FSU would have been the title game this year. IMHO, Les Miles won that National Championship with Nick Saban's recruits back in 2007. Since then, LSU has been up and down. Let's face it, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Kentucky and Vanderbilt are very similar to Northwestern, Purdue, Iowa, Minnesota and Illinois. This is just a rough comparison demonstrating that after the power teams of the SEC conference, the rest is average to subpar.

Over the last 10 years:

Arkansas- 67-56
Miss St- 64-61
Ole Miss- 58-66
Kentucky- 53-71
Vanderbilt- 52-71

Northwestern- 67-58
Iowa- 63-54
Minnesota- 55-71
Purdue- 51-73
Illinois- 47-76

Last edited by Oscarthedago; 01/30/15 01:21 PM.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #826539
01/31/15 01:15 PM
01/31/15 01:15 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Oscar, you put up a great argument for the big ten, but, lets wait and see what happens this year. as far as what would have happened if there were a playoff ten years ago.

I see one big injustice, the year lsu and usc both shared the title, they should have played each other.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #826980
02/04/15 09:06 AM
02/04/15 09:06 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
I actually agree with Oscar on the Les Miles winning the NC with Saban's recruits. The guy is a flopping flounder. Wish Michigan would have offered him more money

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #826998
02/04/15 01:41 PM
02/04/15 01:41 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
LALOU, you got the makings of a good team next year, maybe we can get leonard fournette to bolt LSU, and play for the Georgia bulldogs this coming year.

no, if that happened you might have a stroke at your young coon-ass age.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #828629
02/14/15 08:34 AM
02/14/15 08:34 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
LALOU, you got the makings of a good team next year, maybe we can get leonard fournette to bolt LSU, and play for the Georgia bulldogs this coming year.

no, if that happened you might have a stroke at your young coon-ass age.

LOL Binnie don't you be putting them bad ideas in his head! If he has a stellar year next season and we lose two or three close ones, I see him declaring early for the draft. I saw we just picked up y'all WR coach, I assume he can't be horrible since he was there during the Stafford years.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #841166
05/08/15 08:12 AM
05/08/15 08:12 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Well fellas, it's a big year for college football with pro style QB's plentiful for next year's NFL Draft 2016. My Buckeyes are LOADED again. Bama will have a big adjustment year and Ole Miss and Miss St will bite a few teams but flounder when the game means anything, per usual. I like Auburn this year in the SEC.

Last edited by Oscarthedago; 05/08/15 08:15 AM.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #841186
05/08/15 10:38 AM
05/08/15 10:38 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
don't forget the Georgia bulldogs. they are going to the team to beat this year.

look at their schedule and tell me they don't have 8 wins already.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Binnie_Coll] #841187
05/08/15 10:45 AM
05/08/15 10:45 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
don't forget the Georgia bulldogs. they are going to the team to beat this year.

look at their schedule and tell me they don't have 8 wins already.

As ALWAYS, the Georgia Bulldogs shit the bed and lose to a much less talented team. 10-2. Plus, Gurley is gone. I like Georgia and Mark Richt, but they always play down to their competition.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #841189
05/08/15 10:47 AM
05/08/15 10:47 AM
Oscarthedago Offline
Capo
Oscarthedago  Offline
Capo
Auburn, Bama, LSU, Florida (YES, FLORIDA), SC and Georgia are still the competing teams for National titles. I like Auburn this year, their defense is loaded.

It's going to be hard to beat OSU, they may have 6 first round draft choices next year

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #843866
05/29/15 05:09 AM
05/29/15 05:09 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline OP
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Auburn, Bama, LSU, Florida (YES, FLORIDA), SC and Georgia are still the competing teams for National titles. I like Auburn this year, their defense is loaded.

It's going to be hard to beat OSU, they may have 6 first round draft choices next year

You can scratch out LSU.

We have no defense and no QB

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #843925
05/29/15 03:21 PM
05/29/15 03:21 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
the Georgia bulldogs will never count out LSU, the minute you do, those coon-asses will kick your ass, you are being too hard on those tigers already.

remember you heard it here first, those lsu tigers will surprise you this year, I see them as the spoilers of the SEC,

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: Oscarthedago] #843930
05/29/15 03:46 PM
05/29/15 03:46 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I like Auburn this year, their defense is loaded

Loaded? lol

They lost a TON of DB's in the offseason and only picked up the one transfer from Michigan. I wouldn't get my hopes up on this unit.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #843934
05/29/15 04:43 PM
05/29/15 04:43 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Dixie. look at the Georgia bulldogs schedule, and tell me they don't have 8 games in their pocket right now.

this is the dogs year.

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #844009
05/30/15 01:30 PM
05/30/15 01:30 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
We hear that every year from the Dogs. Until they get a QB (one of the 3 could be good for all I know) they will be no threat for the East and definitely not the SEC. If they do have one, no doubt they will win the East.

Speaking of UGA QB's, I talked to Aaron Murray a few weeks ago. He was on a flight with me out of Dallas/Ft. Worth to Atlanta. Now I see why the NFL was not high on him, he is listed at 6'1" and that is about 3-4" too high. lol

Re: Let's Talk SEC Football [Re: LaLouisiane] #844016
05/30/15 03:29 PM
05/30/15 03:29 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
we got three qbs, brice ramsey. jacob park, and faton bauta, we have two excellent defensive players back, jordan Jenkins, and leonard Floyd.

don,t forget chubb, and the offensive line is solid.

we can beat the tide this year.

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23