GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 71 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,166
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,388
Posts1,059,831
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: Malandrino] #839349
04/27/15 12:32 PM
04/27/15 12:32 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Nowadays with this bullshit ultraliberal culture apparently you can expect to change your gender and everybody better be okay with it, or else...

What a shitty time and place to live in.

im a lot older than you, and I was a teenager in the 50s, things like this thread is discussing now, were unheard of in my day.

people who were different like that were considered freaks. and you know what? they still are.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839634
04/28/15 04:06 PM
04/28/15 04:06 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Youre sons and daughters wont be able to say that soon Binnie (or grand etc!)

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839636
04/28/15 04:16 PM
04/28/15 04:16 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
that's what makes me sad, fergie. and its so wrong.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: Alfanosgirl] #839665
04/28/15 05:39 PM
04/28/15 05:39 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
I am so bothered by Jenner. He was a hero to us kids. Now the guy is obviously friggin nutso.

I believe the gender confusion starts at a very early age. What I noticed since I've been working around kids all my life is that at the AGE OF 3 is when these kids start to want and do things that are not necessarily acceptable behaviors. They are VERY EASILY INFLUENCED.

They, meaning boys, start wanting to put on lipstick and play in the kitchen and with baby dolls. There is an interest there. Now they are just curious. It's UP TO THE ADULTS to steer them in the right direction. They also need to have MALE role models who show them how to act like men and/or females who do not allow them to be effeminate.

I used to help out at a preschool. When this kid wanted to wear high heels and lipstick I gave him chap stick and bought him some costume fireman boots to wear. He did wear the heels a few times but I did not pay him any mind. I didn't give what he was doing ANY ATTENTION. Then he went back to wearing the boots. This is what adults need to do. Once a kid sees that he/she gets attention for doing these things they do them MORE OFTEN. Parents think it's cute behavior. Look how cute my Joey looks in lipstick and heels I'm gonna take his pic isn't it funny? NO it's not funny it's friggin stupid to do that. This is a very influential age and if you do not do something to stop it they will continue to think IT'S OK BEHAVIOR.

Exactly, kids are EASILY influenced. I think most that are gay are like PB said, probably messed with as kids and told it was ok or they were helping them come out of the closet.

I used to listen to rap some around my son until I noticed he was trying to sing and cuss. Now he doesn't hear ANY of it and gets in trouble if he does. Now his favorite song is Kenny Rogers and The First Edition-Just Dropped In which isn't much better with the background of the lyrics, but he doesn't understand all of that yet.

Hell I've noticed where he'll even drink the same color of Gatorade that I do just so he can be like me. I'm sure if I was a fag he would be following the same path there as well because I'm his father. Luckily mine wasn't around much and I learned to not be him and become my own man even though my Mom raised me alone. Of course she gave me a ton of leeway so safe to say I was wild and crazy. But it all starts as kids, seeing what they see and they will think it is ok. Like Alfanosgirl said, we must teach them and help them along the way. I'm not telling my son he is a fag or actually a woman in a mans body, he can make that choice at 21 and on his own damn dime and not mine. Until then, he is all man and will act like a man.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839667
04/28/15 05:43 PM
04/28/15 05:43 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I see the press are now planning a "paint your nails for Bruce" day...they're quick at spying an opportunity - Miss Bruce no doubt will be profiting...

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: fergie] #839670
04/28/15 05:59 PM
04/28/15 05:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: fergie
Miss Bruce no doubt will be profiting...

I've stayed out of this thread for the most part because I loathe reality television types, and to me this is one big money grab, whether or not Jenner has been struggling with his sexuality or not. It's repugnant.

The media--even the Left-leaning media--doesn't give two shits for this guy/girl/thing. They're making millions off of this, and so is the Jenner-Kardashian reality machine.

They're all despicable, and it has nothing to do with this guy getting his nuts chopped off. It's the way they're exploiting it that turns my stomach.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839673
04/28/15 06:05 PM
04/28/15 06:05 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
And so it begins PB

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: pizzaboy] #839676
04/28/15 06:19 PM
04/28/15 06:19 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I've stayed out of this thread for the most part because I loathe reality television types, and to me this is one big money grab, whether or not Jenner has been struggling with his sexuality or not. It's repugnant.

The media--even the Left-leaning media--doesn't give two shits for this guy/girl/thing. They're making millions off of this, and so is the Jenner-Kardashian reality machine.

They're all despicable, and it has nothing to do with this guy getting his nuts chopped off. It's the way they're exploiting it that turns my stomach.

That is the truth

"It's bullsh*t it's all bullsh*t and it's bad for ya"- George Carlin

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839795
04/29/15 10:53 AM
04/29/15 10:53 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
bruce jenner needs help

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: Malandrino] #839801
04/29/15 11:18 AM
04/29/15 11:18 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Nowadays with this bullshit ultraliberal culture apparently you can expect to change your gender and everybody better be okay with it, or else...

Well said. It's like everyone else is supposed to play along with the charade.

I've said before how it's funny that liberals are all about science, so called. But when an issue like this comes up, they throw science out the window in favor of their social agenda.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839812
04/29/15 11:53 AM
04/29/15 11:53 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
There was this guy I used to see in my doctors office. He was a real strang weirdo.

He was the Principle of the Frank Sinatra HS for the arts.

He wore the worst hair piece I have ever seen anyone wear.

He could not help looking at himself in a mirror. In his minds eye he was gorgeous.

That is what Bruce is probably going to think of himself when he gets whatever it is he is getting.

only the unloved hate
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: IvyLeague] #839816
04/29/15 12:14 PM
04/29/15 12:14 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Well said. It's like everyone else is supposed to play along with the charade.

I've said before how it's funny that liberals are all about science, so called. But when an issue like this comes up, they throw science out the window in favor of their social agenda.

Science has always been subject to politics and social agendas. Just look at global warming...I mean "climate change"...or whatever they'll want to call it five years from now. The extreme Left-wing believes that man-made global warming/climate change/bullshit is a greater threat than ISIS and or nature (including volcanic eruptions, the sun, etc.). The far Left social/political agenda is its own religion. You can even find many YouTube videos of college students stating their belief that the Earth would be better off without humans (I'm still waiting for the mass suicides of these true believers).

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839820
04/29/15 01:30 PM
04/29/15 01:30 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
I'd say both sides of the political world ignore aspects of science when they feel like it, or it suits their agenda. The anti-vaccination beliefs among clusters of affluent, left-wing parents being a fair example of it on one side, while the denial of evolution by certain members of the right wing is a fair example on the other.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839823
04/29/15 02:03 PM
04/29/15 02:03 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Who denies eveloution?

On the anti vaccination a lot of doctors up until just recently did not have the answer if vacations caused autism or not. If you had a baby 7 years ago you would not know the right answer either

only the unloved hate
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: Faithful1] #839825
04/29/15 02:06 PM
04/29/15 02:06 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
You can even find many YouTube videos of college students stating their belief that the Earth would be better off without humans (I'm still waiting for the mass suicides of these true believers).

I'd watch it on pay-per-view. Eco-terrorism is the "other" terrorism to which Lefty politicians pay too little attention.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: Footreads] #839830
04/29/15 02:28 PM
04/29/15 02:28 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Who denies eveloution?

On the anti vaccination a lot of doctors up until just recently did not have the answer if vacations caused autism or not. If you had a baby 7 years ago you would not know the right answer either

I had babies before 7 years ago, and knew enough to vaccinate them. Wakefield's study, (a study of only 12 children BTW) which was the precursor to the autism/ vaccination scare was discredited almost as soon as it was published, which was back in 1998. I'm also old enough to have known people that had polio, measles, mumps, etc in their own childhoods, which was enough to make me willing to take the minute risk of autism over the risk of these diseases even if it had been true.

As for people not believing in evolution, here's a Pew poll from last year, showing the stats by political affiliation:

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839833
04/29/15 02:33 PM
04/29/15 02:33 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Look my daughter made a study of that shit. She has a seven year old doctors were telling her to wait as long as possible before getting them.

only the unloved hate
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839838
04/29/15 02:52 PM
04/29/15 02:52 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss

I'm sure your daughter looked into it, she's a concerned parent.The same way all concerned parents did after Wakefield's study. But its better to have a living child with autism than one that died from whooping cough.

Vaccines also run the risk of dangerous reactions having nothing to do with autism, but we weighed those risks vs. the risk of illness and made our decision. That's they way most medical decisions are, pro vs. con. Benefits vs. risk.

Last edited by helenwheels; 04/29/15 02:54 PM.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839854
04/29/15 04:39 PM
04/29/15 04:39 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
One of the concerns with vaccinations is that they often give several at once, which maybe dangerous to an infant. In those cases it's not anti-vaccination, but just a preference to spread them out. They shouldn't be combined with the anti-vaxers.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839856
04/29/15 05:00 PM
04/29/15 05:00 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Yes, of course they aren't the same. Spacing them makes sense for many people, its easier to monitor a child's reaction to a specific vaccine that way.

But there are too many people who choose to forgo vaccination altogether, and it's a threat to all of us. It compromises herd immunity, endangers babies that are too young to have been vaccinated, the immune compromised and the percentage of us that have been vaccinated but don't develop immunity.

Most routine childhood vaccines are effective for 85% to 95% of recipients. For reasons related to the individual, some of us will not develop immunity. So for some vaccines it can mean 15% are still susceptible, even with the jabs, and most of us don't know as we generally dont get titer tests to check immunity unless we work in healthcare. Add that percentage to the infants and immune suppressed and we're talking about a lot of people that may be affected.

You have some areas of the US where the percentage of unvaccinated is double the norm, like Marin County. Its a public health issue, as the measles outbreak in CA so scarily illustrated.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: helenwheels] #839886
04/29/15 10:11 PM
04/29/15 10:11 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Yes, of course they aren't the same. Spacing them makes sense for many people, its easier to monitor a child's reaction to a specific vaccine that way.

But there are too many people who choose to forgo vaccination altogether, and it's a threat to all of us. It compromises herd immunity, endangers babies that are too young to have been vaccinated, the immune compromised and the percentage of us that have been vaccinated but don't develop immunity.

Most routine childhood vaccines are effective for 85% to 95% of recipients. For reasons related to the individual, some of us will not develop immunity. So for some vaccines it can mean 15% are still susceptible, even with the jabs, and most of us don't know as we generally dont get titer tests to check immunity unless we work in healthcare. Add that percentage to the infants and immune suppressed and we're talking about a lot of people that may be affected.

You have some areas of the US where the percentage of unvaccinated is double the norm, like Marin County. Its a public health issue, as the measles outbreak in CA so scarily illustrated.

I know "of course they're not the same," but they've been mentioned together in some media reports that I've seen.

You have no disagreement from me on the necessity of being vaccinated, but clearly part of the reason for the lack of vaccinations is the recent influx of child immigrants from Central America.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: helenwheels] #839895
04/29/15 11:39 PM
04/29/15 11:39 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
I'd say both sides of the political world ignore aspects of science when they feel like it, or it suits their agenda. The anti-vaccination beliefs among clusters of affluent, left-wing parents being a fair example of it on one side, while the denial of evolution by certain members of the right wing is a fair example on the other.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "evolution." The people who bring that up seem to forget it's the "theory of evolution." And, if they're talking about limited change, I would't necessarily have a problem with that. But they usually mean that man over million of years descended from apes or some lower form of life, who by extension descended from something that crawled out of a prehistoric pond somewhere. That's ridiculous and has not and will never be proven as scientific "fact." Yet the evolution-loving, religion-bashing lefties just love to talk as if it has been proven.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839911
04/30/15 04:44 AM
04/30/15 04:44 AM
B
bigboy Offline OP
Underboss
bigboy  Offline OP
B
Underboss
I think there are so many fags in Hollywood and they have been promoting this kind of crap for ages, brainwashing our youth that this is all OK because they want everyone else to accept their warped lifestyle.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: Malandrino] #839923
04/30/15 06:33 AM
04/30/15 06:33 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
comedy ahead of its time

I'm flipping channels recently and I see a show that looks EXACTLY like the skit that used to run on In Living Color.I'm thinking it's a comedy show but it's an actual show with two flaming Black guys reviewing fashion.

I've never cared about what somebody else was into but I have an aversion to the flamboyant attention seeking flaming gay guys that are parodied in the skit...and who are the real life hosts of the show that is now on the air.

No more comedy sketch shows on tv because here's nothing left to parody. The culture is a living parody.

==
In terms of the blatant LGBT agenda being promoted in popular culture now, I think we have to blame ourselves for being conned into allowing this stuff to flood airwaves. I call it a con because I saw exactly when and how it began. When they started allowing "hot chicks" to kiss each other on tv....male viewers for the most part were all for it.Fringe religious groups protested but nobody else really cared.
You can trace the events from there....

"You gotta stop them in the beginning. Like they should have stopped Hitler in Munich" Peter Clemenza

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #839985
04/30/15 10:27 AM
04/30/15 10:27 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I think it goes back to the gay-themed shows and shows with gay stars "Will & Grace" and Ellen Degeneres. After they became popular if you disagreed with them you were suddenly a bad person. But before that change in the popular culture the biggest change that led to all this was when the American Psychological Association took homosexuality out of their book of mental disorders. That was way back in 1973. From that point on it was no longer considered abnormal by the psychological community. The backstory on that goes back to the studies Alfred Kinsey did and were published in 1948 and 1951, but what they don't tell you is that he used pedophiles for his information, including prisoners and pedophiles on the street who were literally having sex with BABIES. A few years ago actor Liam Neeson tried to turn Kinsey into some sort of hero.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #840018
04/30/15 12:19 PM
04/30/15 12:19 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Along the lines of gender equality

I'm pretty sure it is a joke, just shows you how easily some people are brainwashed

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 04/30/15 12:22 PM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: thedudeabides87] #840020
04/30/15 12:29 PM
04/30/15 12:29 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Along the lines of gender equality

I'm pretty sure it is a joke, just shows you how easily some people are brainwashed

I really hope this is a joke.

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #840028
04/30/15 01:22 PM
04/30/15 01:22 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
It is unfair to women. When I go to the theather we are in and out in less then a minute. Poor women the lines of women outside the women's bathroom can go on forever.

I actually don't know how a women can sit on a public toilet seat. Do they put a ton of toilet paper on top of the seat first before they sit. Who the fuck wants crabs.

only the unloved hate
Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: Footreads] #840044
04/30/15 02:11 PM
04/30/15 02:11 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Footreads
It is unfair to women. When I go to the theather we are in and out in less then a minute. Poor women the lines of women outside the women's bathroom can go on forever.

I actually don't know how a women can sit on a public toilet seat. Do they put a ton of toilet paper on top of the seat first before they sit. Who the fuck wants crabs.

Foot you have kids right? With you being married (or was) you should know women don't touch the seat. They squat and hover over the seat lol

Re: Bruce Jenner [Re: bigboy] #840053
04/30/15 02:43 PM
04/30/15 02:43 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I don't know if that's a joke (I hope so) but there was a real campaign I think it was in Germany where men were encouraged to sit down while urinating just like women, and they even made up some stupid scientific reason that supposedly it's more healthy and now I hear that it's heavily encouraged by the feminists there. Go figure.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull