GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 85 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,168
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,869
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835914
04/03/15 09:14 AM
04/03/15 09:14 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Here is the Capeci article Mickey2:

March 5, 2015 This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci

Mob Turncoat Who Sent Vinny Gorgeous Away For Life Allegedly Extorted Basciano Family For 200K

Turncoat wiseguy Dominick Cicale, who bragged that he put "the nail in the coffin" of his imprisoned-for-life former mob superior, Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano, also had another slick move for his old pal's family: He tried to extort $200,000 from them last summer, according to information that a private investigator provided the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office.

Cicale, a murderous drug dealer who described himself last year in a letter to a federal judge as an "extremely talented author, singer and inspirational speaker," has never been short on boastful, arrogance. The former Bonanno capo has written a fanciful book in which he crows about his prowess as a businessman, a gangster, and a mob turncoat. You can hear some of his same boasts on YouTube.

But Cicale kept his dealings with Basciano's family on the down low, apparently. The alleged shakedown of Basciano's wife Angela and her sons came one month after Cicale sent a letter to a federal judge proposing leniency for Joseph Basciano for a marijuana drug rap, according to court papers obtained by Gang Land.

"It was a complete scam," said private investigator James Dowd, who told Gang Land that Cicale offered to provide the Bascianos a "get out of jail" card for Vinny Gorgeous. "He has no information that could help Vinny; he was just trying to get money out of the Bascianos," said Dowd.

Cicale put the scam into motion at 9 AM last August 9 when he called Frank (Frankie The Florist) Villano, a longtime Basciano family friend at a flower shop he operated in the Throgs Neck section of the Bronx. Cicale told Villano he had some important info for the Bascianos and asked him to get one of the Basciano brothers to his store by noon so he could speak to him.

Joseph Basciano was at Frankie The Florist's flower shop on East Tremont Avenue when Cicale called at noon. Villano gave the phone to Basciano, according to an affidavit by the florist. "After a brief conversation," Villano wrote, "Joe hung up on him," but Cicale immediately called back and told Villano, "I know he's still standing there with you so tell him I'm willing to help his dad get a new trial."

Cicale, 46, testified three times against Basciano, who was convicted of racketeering or murder at three trials and is currently serving life at the Supermax federal prison in Florence, Colorado. As his reward, Cicale, who admitted taking part in two murders with Basciano, got 10 years in prison. He was released in 2013.

"Cicale then said that he would call me back later in the evening," wrote Villano, adding that when the mob defector did, he spelled out his demands to Frankie The Florist.

Some of Cicale's calls were tape-recorded, according to sources.

"I can guarantee his father a new trial," Cicale said, according to the affidavit. "I spoke with my lawyers, and although they told me not to do it, I think it's the right thing to do," Cicale said, Villano wrote, stating that Cicale "went on to say he testified against his father because as a cooperator, the Government instructed him what to say."

"Cicale then stated, 'I want to be compensated for this because I'm risking everything. I want $200,000, with $70,000 up front and delivered to my mom tomorrow. As soon as my mom gets the money, I'll go to my lawyers and get the ball rolling. After that, we'll work the rest out,'" Villano wrote.

In the affidavit, Villano wrote that Cicale said he "never thought" he would ever have to take the stand against Vinny Gorgeous "because I thought he would take a plea deal. But instead (he) went to trial" and "put me in the position to be a cooperator."

Early the next morning, Cicale called Villano on his cell phone, and rejected a suggestion to discuss the matter with Vincent Basciano Jr., who, like his brother Joseph, had pleaded guilty to marijuana trafficking charges, but was free on bail at the time. Cicale stated, "There's nothing to talk about, so if my mom doesn't get the money, I have the answer," Villano wrote.

All told, Villano wrote in a September 30, 2014 affidavit, he spoke to Cicale a total of five or six times — all in calls from a phone with a blocked telephone number — regarding his stated plan to help Vinny Gorgeous overturn convictions that include two life sentences.

In a companion affidavit, Joseph Basciano, who most likely was suspicious of Cicale from the get go, wrote about the brief conversation he had with the mob turncoat before he angrily hung up on him. Cicale said, "I have some information that could benefit your dad," but then quickly, and inexplicably added, "last winter you found some money in the snow."

"At this point," wrote Basciano, "I stopped him and said, 'I never found any money in the snow,' and hung up on him. I know this was Dominick Cicale because I know his voice and have known him for many years."

In early October, Dowd, who told Gang Land that he agreed to look into Cicale's "extortion scam" and prepare affidavits for Villano and Joseph Basciano after Vincent Jr. contacted him about it, submitted a two page affidavit by Villano to the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office because the alleged crime took place in the Bronx, where the Bascianos reside.

Preparing the Joseph Basciano affidavit took a lot longer, said Dowd. That's because Basciano began serving a six-month prison term at the Metropolitan Correctional Center a few days after he spoke to Cicale and Dowd wasn't able to have it signed and notarized until January 22.

Last year, Cicale co-authored a book, Cosa Nostra News: The Cicale Files. The book was a little short on real facts, however, regarding a March 1999 mob murder that occurred while he was in prison, months before he met Vinny Gorgeous. Next month, the claim is that Cicale will disclose "never-been-told-before details" about the "missing money" from the storied 1978 Lufthansa Airlines heist in a new book.

In yet another remarkably ballsy move, Cicale has moved back to the Bronx, a decision announced in January of last year in a quickie YouTube bit as he stood with the elevated #6 line that runs on Westchester Avenue in the background. He followed that in May with a longer YouTube rap in which he boasts of rubbing elbows with "mayors, senators and bank presidents" (all unnamed) as he made $10 million in four years after getting out of prison in late 1999.

"I changed with the times," is the song that singer Cicale croons on YouTube. "That's why I cooperated. All the dinosaurs are going to die in jail. I chose a different path to rebuild myself. To rebuild my brand. To come out there and do good."

Assistant U.S attorney Laurie Korenbaum declined to discuss the case with Gang Land. But law enforcement sources say that after two criminal investigators looked into the allegations, the case was referred to her counterparts in Brooklyn. That's where prosecutors sang Cicale's praises at his sentencing in 2012, and where Cicale, who professed he was a changed man, still has three years of strict post-prison supervised release to complete.

After ducking Gang Land's calls for nearly two days, Frankie The Florist finally got on the phone, explaining his reluctance this way: "Look at the position I'm in. I'm stuck in the middle. On one side of me I got this guy, and on this side of me I got another guy. A damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation."

When pressed about the accuracy of his affidavit, Villano said simply: "It's a federal offense to lie in one of those things." Lying apparently isn't something Cicale has worried too much about.

Re: John Alite [Re: Malandrino] #835915
04/03/15 09:26 AM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Just as an FYI that biggie and tupac beef was very very real and very very serious

The suge vs puffy beef was even bigger with many dying as a result including biggie

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835916
M
mickey2 Offline
Capo
mickey2  Offline
M
Capo
thanks a lot beansi! A real Man of Honor, huh?

Re: John Alite [Re: Beanshooter] #835918
04/03/15 09:33 AM
04/03/15 09:33 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Re the article that Beanshooter posted: He just HAD TO drag Frankie Villano into it, a poor working guy who's been at Tremont and Randall forever.

Vinny's legitimate office used to be right next door in the same "strip mall." That's the extent of their "association." Now because of this bullshit, Frankie's picture is probably on a wall somewhere being ogled by a guy who never left Nebraska rolleyes.

But leave it to a bottom feeder like Cicale to exploit an honest working man and drag his good name through the mud. But Ed Lieber's the guy with all the information, so what the fuck do I know?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: John Alite [Re: Dwalin2011] #835920
04/03/15 09:37 AM
04/03/15 09:37 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
P.S. Could you please later check the PM on the other forum?

I apologize, Dwalin. You're a good and respectful kid. I promise to get back to you over the weekend. It's just that I'm very gun shy about pms these days. You know why. Fool me once and all that.

Talk soon,

PB

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835935
04/03/15 11:51 AM
04/03/15 11:51 AM
K
kw Offline
Associate
kw  Offline
K
Associate
Hello, Pizza Boy. Wow, thanks for exposing this piece of garbage cicale. I thought alite was a little bit of a slime ball but this guy cicale takes the cake. Not only did he screw the father, but he tried extorting and maybe even setting up the kids joe and vin. Thats a slimy guy and a punk and to get a civilian flower shop owner involved is a rat move.

Thanks PB.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835952
04/03/15 01:36 PM
04/03/15 01:36 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
i really hope someone in the Bronx catches cicale slipping and stomps his head in... wont happen but I can dream.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835954
04/03/15 01:47 PM
04/03/15 01:47 PM
K
kw Offline
Associate
kw  Offline
K
Associate
I 100% agree with you dsbaloo, cicale did enough damage to that family as is.

Re: John Alite [Re: dsbaloo] #835961
04/03/15 03:09 PM
04/03/15 03:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
i really hope someone in the Bronx catches cicale slipping and stomps his head in... wont happen but I can dream.

He might be the exception. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. But this asshole had the audacity to claim that a Westside guy named Ernie gave him his start, and claimed that he later told him that he understood why he did what he did to Basciano.

There's only one Ernie in the Bronx (old East Harlem faction), as far as I'm concerned, and there's no way in fucking Hell that he ever gave that piece of shit Cicale the time of day. For Cicale to claim that he did is a slap in the face to a truly honorable guy.

There's some more to it. But I have to leave it at that.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835969
04/03/15 03:41 PM
04/03/15 03:41 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
How the fuck did this Cicale get made and promoted to capo in like, a year? Was he some kind of earner? Was it because of a power vacuum? Was it purely because of his relationship to Vinny? I don't get it. Maybe I should just read the Vinny book before asking these questions.
I will read it since it's a gift I got in hardcover, so it's not like I'm gonna go out and buy it.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: John Alite [Re: Malandrino] #835976
04/03/15 04:08 PM
04/03/15 04:08 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
How the fuck did this Cicale get made and promoted to capo in like, a year?

Because a) Vinny had a terrible habit of adopting strays. He's goodhearted like that (it also shows that there's more to him than just being a gangster).

And b) Which is the really important part, and the nearly impossible part for the fanboys to grasp (and I certainly don't mean you, Malandrino). The mob is a fucking shell of its former self.

They've stabilized a little bit these past ten years. But when Cicale got his button? They'd make anyone with one functioning kidney and a hundred dollar bill in his pocket.

Re: John Alite [Re: Beanshooter] #835979
04/03/15 04:50 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Here is the Capeci article Mickey2:

March 5, 2015 This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci

Mob Turncoat Who Sent Vinny Gorgeous Away For Life Allegedly Extorted Basciano Family For 200K

Turncoat wiseguy Dominick Cicale, who bragged that he put "the nail in the coffin" of his imprisoned-for-life former mob superior, Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano, also had another slick move for his old pal's family: He tried to extort $200,000 from them last summer, according to information that a private investigator provided the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office.

Cicale, a murderous drug dealer who described himself last year in a letter to a federal judge as an "extremely talented author, singer and inspirational speaker," has never been short on boastful, arrogance. The former Bonanno capo has written a fanciful book in which he crows about his prowess as a businessman, a gangster, and a mob turncoat. You can hear some of his same boasts on YouTube.

But Cicale kept his dealings with Basciano's family on the down low, apparently. The alleged shakedown of Basciano's wife Angela and her sons came one month after Cicale sent a letter to a federal judge proposing leniency for Joseph Basciano for a marijuana drug rap, according to court papers obtained by Gang Land.

"It was a complete scam," said private investigator James Dowd, who told Gang Land that Cicale offered to provide the Bascianos a "get out of jail" card for Vinny Gorgeous. "He has no information that could help Vinny; he was just trying to get money out of the Bascianos," said Dowd.

Cicale put the scam into motion at 9 AM last August 9 when he called Frank (Frankie The Florist) Villano, a longtime Basciano family friend at a flower shop he operated in the Throgs Neck section of the Bronx. Cicale told Villano he had some important info for the Bascianos and asked him to get one of the Basciano brothers to his store by noon so he could speak to him.

Joseph Basciano was at Frankie The Florist's flower shop on East Tremont Avenue when Cicale called at noon. Villano gave the phone to Basciano, according to an affidavit by the florist. "After a brief conversation," Villano wrote, "Joe hung up on him," but Cicale immediately called back and told Villano, "I know he's still standing there with you so tell him I'm willing to help his dad get a new trial."

Cicale, 46, testified three times against Basciano, who was convicted of racketeering or murder at three trials and is currently serving life at the Supermax federal prison in Florence, Colorado. As his reward, Cicale, who admitted taking part in two murders with Basciano, got 10 years in prison. He was released in 2013.

"Cicale then said that he would call me back later in the evening," wrote Villano, adding that when the mob defector did, he spelled out his demands to Frankie The Florist.

Some of Cicale's calls were tape-recorded, according to sources.

"I can guarantee his father a new trial," Cicale said, according to the affidavit. "I spoke with my lawyers, and although they told me not to do it, I think it's the right thing to do," Cicale said, Villano wrote, stating that Cicale "went on to say he testified against his father because as a cooperator, the Government instructed him what to say."

"Cicale then stated, 'I want to be compensated for this because I'm risking everything. I want $200,000, with $70,000 up front and delivered to my mom tomorrow. As soon as my mom gets the money, I'll go to my lawyers and get the ball rolling. After that, we'll work the rest out,'" Villano wrote.

In the affidavit, Villano wrote that Cicale said he "never thought" he would ever have to take the stand against Vinny Gorgeous "because I thought he would take a plea deal. But instead (he) went to trial" and "put me in the position to be a cooperator."

Early the next morning, Cicale called Villano on his cell phone, and rejected a suggestion to discuss the matter with Vincent Basciano Jr., who, like his brother Joseph, had pleaded guilty to marijuana trafficking charges, but was free on bail at the time. Cicale stated, "There's nothing to talk about, so if my mom doesn't get the money, I have the answer," Villano wrote.

All told, Villano wrote in a September 30, 2014 affidavit, he spoke to Cicale a total of five or six times — all in calls from a phone with a blocked telephone number — regarding his stated plan to help Vinny Gorgeous overturn convictions that include two life sentences.

In a companion affidavit, Joseph Basciano, who most likely was suspicious of Cicale from the get go, wrote about the brief conversation he had with the mob turncoat before he angrily hung up on him. Cicale said, "I have some information that could benefit your dad," but then quickly, and inexplicably added, "last winter you found some money in the snow."

"At this point," wrote Basciano, "I stopped him and said, 'I never found any money in the snow,' and hung up on him. I know this was Dominick Cicale because I know his voice and have known him for many years."

In early October, Dowd, who told Gang Land that he agreed to look into Cicale's "extortion scam" and prepare affidavits for Villano and Joseph Basciano after Vincent Jr. contacted him about it, submitted a two page affidavit by Villano to the Manhattan U.S. Attorney's office because the alleged crime took place in the Bronx, where the Bascianos reside.

Preparing the Joseph Basciano affidavit took a lot longer, said Dowd. That's because Basciano began serving a six-month prison term at the Metropolitan Correctional Center a few days after he spoke to Cicale and Dowd wasn't able to have it signed and notarized until January 22.

Last year, Cicale co-authored a book, Cosa Nostra News: The Cicale Files. The book was a little short on real facts, however, regarding a March 1999 mob murder that occurred while he was in prison, months before he met Vinny Gorgeous. Next month, the claim is that Cicale will disclose "never-been-told-before details" about the "missing money" from the storied 1978 Lufthansa Airlines heist in a new book.

In yet another remarkably ballsy move, Cicale has moved back to the Bronx, a decision announced in January of last year in a quickie YouTube bit as he stood with the elevated #6 line that runs on Westchester Avenue in the background. He followed that in May with a longer YouTube rap in which he boasts of rubbing elbows with "mayors, senators and bank presidents" (all unnamed) as he made $10 million in four years after getting out of prison in late 1999.

"I changed with the times," is the song that singer Cicale croons on YouTube. "That's why I cooperated. All the dinosaurs are going to die in jail. I chose a different path to rebuild myself. To rebuild my brand. To come out there and do good."

Assistant U.S attorney Laurie Korenbaum declined to discuss the case with Gang Land. But law enforcement sources say that after two criminal investigators looked into the allegations, the case was referred to her counterparts in Brooklyn. That's where prosecutors sang Cicale's praises at his sentencing in 2012, and where Cicale, who professed he was a changed man, still has three years of strict post-prison supervised release to complete.

After ducking Gang Land's calls for nearly two days, Frankie The Florist finally got on the phone, explaining his reluctance this way: "Look at the position I'm in. I'm stuck in the middle. On one side of me I got this guy, and on this side of me I got another guy. A damned if you do, and damned if you don't situation."

When pressed about the accuracy of his affidavit, Villano said simply: "It's a federal offense to lie in one of those things." Lying apparently isn't something Cicale has worried too much about.
This piece of shit needs to be hit, period.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835980
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Ha that's great info pizza.. Cicale is literally such a fucking liar it really bothers me.. That westside stuff is obviously pure fabrication.. The fact he moved back to the neighborhood really annoys also.. You ruined peoples lives and then you're going to ccome back to the neighborhood and rub it in? That's fucked up. If some piece of garbage got my dad life in supermax and then was back around strolling the neighborhood living his life like everythings great.. That would really get to me..
Love his bullshit stories also about how much of a monster earner he was.. Acting like everyone else in the family was a bunch of brokesters and he was making millions on his own.. Guys a fucking clown and owed everyone money. I don't think he's capable of earning on his own, he's way too fucking stupid. You can tell just looking at his face he's slow as hell mentally.
He would have been an even bigger joke on the street if he didn't have vinny to cosign him.. Can't blame vinny for feeling bad for him and taking him in.. I would compare it to finding an abandoned kid on the street who's blind and has down syndrome.

Re: John Alite [Re: pizzaboy] #835982
04/03/15 04:55 PM
04/03/15 04:55 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
How the fuck did this Cicale get made and promoted to capo in like, a year?

Because a) Vinny had a terrible habit of adopting strays. He's goodhearted like that (it also shows that there's more to him than just being a gangster).

And b) Which is the really important part, and the nearly impossible part for the fanboys to grasp (and I certainly don't mean you, Malandrino). The mob is a fucking shell of its former self.

They've stabilized a little bit these past ten years. But when Cicale got his button? They'd make anyone with anyone one functioning kidney and a hundred dollar bill in his pocket.

From how I take it, Cicale was allready a rat, and nobody wanted him around, but Vinny wanted to believe in the dude, and stood up for him, basically saved his life,gave him a purpose, and this piece of shit repaid him by rolling on him, and trying to extort his family.

Re: John Alite [Re: dsbaloo] #835994
04/03/15 06:13 PM
04/03/15 06:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Ha that's great info pizza.

I heard it from Ed Scarpo. He's really Italian, 55 years old, originally from Hoffman and 187th, and he's lived in Throggs Neck for the past 27 years. Oh wait, that's me lol.

The fact he moved back to the neighborhood really annoys also.. You ruined peoples lives and then you're going to ccome back to the neighborhood and rub it in?

Just to clarify, he's not living in Pelham Bay, Throggs Neck or Country Club, where there are still a few heavyweights living. Although he did shoot that ridiculous Youtube video near the Buhre Avenue station, not far from where he stiffed a barber (another poor working guy) for something like 30k. Vinny flipped when he found out, but he was already inside when it happened. Another scumbag move.

He's probably living on 162nd and Melrose with his rat girlfriend (who broke up Vinny's 25 year marriage), and their ugly mulatto kid, who looks like one of those old zippy the monkey dolls that used to smile and clap its hands.

If he moves back to any of the neighborhoods that I mentioned, the Feds put him up to it. No ifs, ands or buts. The fact that they're not charging the piece of shit with extorting the Bascianos only tells me that they were a party to it. They were looking to set up the kids with assault and/or conspiracy charges.

And my hatred for Lieber stems from the fact that he was researching that "book" at the exact same time this attempted shakedown went down. He had to be privy to it. He's no fucking journalist.

It's like that scene in "Carlito's Way." You ain't a writer no more, Ed. You can't learn it in school, and you can't get a late start. Hopefully, he'll meet the same fate as the Sean Penn character.

And if you're reading this, Ed. The wiseguys REALLY don't like you. As a rule, journalists are off limits. But you ain't a journalist lol.

Re: John Alite [Re: pizzaboy] #835998
04/03/15 06:36 PM
04/03/15 06:36 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Ha that's great info pizza.

I heard it from Ed Scarpo. He's really Italian, 55 years old, originally from Hoffman and 187th, and he's lived in Throggs Neck for the past 27 years. Oh wait, that's me lol.

The fact he moved back to the neighborhood really annoys also.. You ruined peoples lives and then you're going to ccome back to the neighborhood and rub it in?

Just to clarify, he's not living in Pelham Bay, Throggs Neck or Country Club, where there are still a few heavyweights living. Although he did shoot that ridiculous Youtube video near the Buhre Avenue station, not far from where he stiffed a barber (another poor working guy) for something like 30k. Vinny flipped when he found out, but he was already inside when it happened. Another scumbag move.

He's probably living on 162nd and Melrose with his rat girlfriend (who broke up Vinny's 25 year marriage), and their ugly mulatto kid, who looks like one of those old zippy the monkey dolls that used to smile and clap its hands.

If he moves back to any of the neighborhoods that I mentioned, the Feds put him up to it. No ifs, ands or buts. The fact that they're not charging the piece of shit with extorting the Bascianos only tells me that they were a party to it. They were looking to set up the kids with assault and/or conspiracy charges.

And my hatred for Lieber stems from the fact that he was researching that "book" at the exact same time this attempted shakedown went down. He had to be privy to it. He's no fucking journalist.

It's like that scene in "Carlito's Way." You ain't a writer no more, Ed. You can't learn it in school, and you can't get a late start. Hopefully, he'll meet the same fate as the Sean Penn character.

And if you're reading this, Ed. The wiseguys REALLY don't like you. As a rule, journalists are off limits. But you ain't a journalist lol.

lol roasted

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #835999
04/03/15 06:38 PM
04/03/15 06:38 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Maybe when the little black kid is older, he can shack up with sammy the bulls daughter, and become a rat power couple.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #836000
04/03/15 06:39 PM
04/03/15 06:39 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
fully agree with you about lieber being around cicale while he was trying to squeeze the bascianos for that money..biggest fucking scumbag move I have ever heard of in my life..honestly who does cicale think he is (we know who the other guy thinks he is, an Italian gangster/writer/story teller) becoming a rat and testifying and then after that trying to extort money from the bascianos like hes still a gangster.. some fucking nerve..
I respect vinny's kids for not beating him to death or shooting him in the fucking face for trying to pull that bullshit..im furious about it and I have nothing to do with it..
how did cicale not get clipped or shelved when he was on the street? it just seems like hes such a scumbag(which is usually necessary in that life) that im surprised he didn't screw over everyone he dealt with on the street to the point where something had to be done..
Who was in cicales crew when he was on the street? I feel bad for anyone who had to take orders from this moron and feel even worse they had to kick up $ to his dumb ass.. what rackets did he have going on?(cause In his own words hes an all around fucking renaissance man when it comes to earning) besides wiping vinnys ass? he also seriously looks like a stone cold junkie.. I would bet money he was using drugs..feel bad for that guy he beat out of 30k.. how exactly did that happen? knowing his character.. bet it went something like this.. he found a normal working man and borrowed the $ with absolutely no intention on ever paying it back.. really not cool to use your button to exploit someone who isn't even in the life just cause you know you can.

Re: John Alite [Re: dsbaloo] #836002
04/03/15 06:44 PM
04/03/15 06:44 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
fully agree with you about lieber being around cicale while he was trying to squeeze the bascianos for that money..biggest fucking scumbag move I have ever heard of in my life..honestly who does cicale think he is (we know who the other guy thinks he is, an Italian gangster/writer/story teller) becoming a rat and testifying and then after that trying to extort money from the bascianos like hes still a gangster.. some fucking nerve..
I respect vinny's kids for not beating him to death or shooting him in the fucking face for trying to pull that bullshit..im furious about it and I have nothing to do with it..
how did cicale not get clipped or shelved when he was on the street? it just seems like hes such a scumbag(which is usually necessary in that life) that im surprised he didn't screw over everyone he dealt with on the street to the point where something had to be done..
Who was in cicales crew when he was on the street? I feel bad for anyone who had to take orders from this moron and feel even worse they had to kick up $ to his dumb ass.. what rackets did he have going on?(cause In his own words hes an all around fucking renaissance man when it comes to earning) besides wiping vinnys ass? he also seriously looks like a stone cold junkie.. I would bet money he was using drugs..feel bad for that guy he beat out of 30k.. how exactly did that happen? knowing his character.. bet it went something like this.. he found a normal working man and borrowed the $ with absolutely no intention on ever paying it back.. really not cool to use your button to exploit someone who isn't even in the life just cause you know you can.
The guy had a rat jacket before he snitched on Vinny too, dude got a 10 year sentence, and was let out in 17 months for "good time", and the sentencing paper work was sealed, good way for the rat fuck to hide his 5k1 letter.

Last edited by mackinblack007; 04/03/15 06:44 PM.
Re: John Alite [Re: mackinblack007] #836003
04/03/15 06:47 PM
04/03/15 06:47 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
lol roasted

It's easy when you have the facts on your side, Mackie lol.

I don't claim to always be right. I've been wrong about plenty of things in my life. I ain't smarter than any of you guys, probably just older than most of you. You only gain knowledge through years of being stupid. Trust me on that wink.

But if people want to jump in here and discuss certain areas (like the Bronx and East Harlem), and certain people with me, they better be equipped with more than just a copy of "Five Families," and a subscription to Jerry Capeci's website---And for the record, I have immense respect for both Selwyn Raab and Jerry Capeci. They're TRUE journalists, unlike that putz.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #836004
04/03/15 07:14 PM
04/03/15 07:14 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
People under Dominick may have been Randolph Pizzolo, who he had killed, Ace Aiello, a so called "cocaine cowboy" by some, and Joey Gambina, another coked out loser. All lowlifes from what I've read, could be wrong though. Only Aiello managed to get his button.

Re: John Alite [Re: SinatraClub] #836006
04/03/15 07:29 PM
04/03/15 07:29 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Only Aiello managed to get his button.

Through Baldo Amato. It had nothing to do with the Bronx faction, and it certainly had nothing to do with Cicale (although Vinny did like the Aiello kid).

Ace's father came up with Baldo, and Baldo looked out for Ace after his father went up. He ended up cutting his teeth with the Giannini crew out in Ridgewood. Dom Cicale would have wet his bloomers if he had to sit in that cafe for ten minutes.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #836016
04/03/15 11:21 PM
04/03/15 11:21 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Didnt Aiello take 30 years, and keep his rep as a stand up guy? 30 years feds atleast you get like 1560 days of good time.

Re: John Alite [Re: mackinblack007] #836022
04/04/15 12:39 AM
04/04/15 12:39 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Didnt Aiello take 30 years, and keep his rep as a stand up guy? 30 years feds atleast you get like 1560 days of good time.

Sounds about right. He's been in for close to ten, and he's parole eligible in 2031, so that's 26 out of 30 years.

Re: John Alite [Re: pizzaboy] #836024
04/04/15 01:33 AM
04/04/15 01:33 AM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo

lol lol lol

I actually laughed out loud. I was gonna say +1 PB, but you used a great Carlito's Way quote, so +1000... god I love that movie.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #836030
04/04/15 03:24 AM
04/04/15 03:24 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Randolph Pizzolo was a fuckin psycho im surprised he didnt beat cicale to death.He seemed like a guy who didnt give a fuck lol he probably hated cicale but didnt do anything to him because of vinny

Re: John Alite [Re: tiger84] #836041
04/04/15 07:14 AM
04/04/15 07:14 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: tiger84
Randolph Pizzolo was a fuckin psycho im surprised he didnt beat cicale to death.He seemed like a guy who didnt give a fuck lol he probably hated cicale but didnt do anything to him because of vinny

That's actually quite the contradiction from how the story goes, at least how its said in the Vinny Gorgeous book. Cicale was apparently the only one who liked and showed any kind of respect to Pizzolo, and Pizzolo appreciated him greatly for it, apparently. A little too much. Basciano, according to Massino called Pizzolo a "annoying jerk off, an annoying kid that don't listen, he talks stupid. And he's just an annoying fucking kid." Everybody disrespected Pizzolo according to that book, he apparently fell under Aiello, Aiello disrespected him because there were instances of Pizzolo not following mob decorum. He embarrassed himself by trying to taunt a DA, while he was on parole and that DA knew it. Cicale tried to save him apparently by telling him to go to Florida and start over. But Pizzolo was so determined to get made, and wrote his own life insurance. In fact, Cicale was the only outfit guy to show up to Pizzolo's funeral, supposedly.

Maybe PB will know the real story with that, but the Destafano book paints Pizzolo more like an embecile, than a psycho.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 04/04/15 07:16 AM.
Re: John Alite [Re: SinatraClub] #836045
04/04/15 09:03 AM
04/04/15 09:03 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Cicale was apparently the only one who liked and showed any kind of respect to Pizzolo

Well, you have to at least consider the possibility that Cicale was trying to convince the Feds that he was trying to save Pizzolo's life. And by claiming to have liked him, it may have helped him sell his story. Of course, that's just speculation on my part. But you know my feelings about the Feds and their star witnesses, so maybe I'm letting my personal feelings cloud my judgement there. But I do think it's at least plausible.

Maybe PB will know the real story with that, but the Destafano book paints Pizzolo more like an embecile, than a psycho.

You're being nice, Sinatra Club. During one of Pizzolo's skid bits
on the Hunts Point prison barge, he got into a beef because it took him three hours to watch "60 Minutes."

Hey, you don't fuck with inmates when it comes to television whistle.

Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #836046
04/04/15 09:13 AM
04/04/15 09:13 AM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Looking at their background, it seems weird that Basciano was punished more harshly than Mancuso. Both have been convicted for 2 murders, but Basciano has one with extenuating circumstances (the victim wanted to kidnap his son), while Mancuso has one with aggravating circustances (killed his wife because she burned his food). And, while Mancuso should have never been released for that wife killing in my opinion, he did only 10 years, then has been convicted for the Pinzolo hit and still didn't get life in prison even though he didn't even turn informant. Basciano, on the other hand, has gotten life for both murders. Do you think the reason may be that Basciano is above Mancuso in the mafia hierarchy? Why have they been so lenient with Mancuso anyway?

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: John Alite [Re: HotRod2015] #836063
04/04/15 12:02 PM
04/04/15 12:02 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Well, a lot of it has to do with the fact that according to the feds & Massino, Basciano plotted to kill prosecutor, Greg Andres. Which was a pretty rotten thing because it was such bullshit.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull