GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, 1 invisible), 282 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,890
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,653
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: Shamm11375] #834897
03/27/15 12:03 PM
03/27/15 12:03 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Shamm11375
You gotta be a real believer to have them take away everything from you and then still keep quiet...

His dad's a stone gangster, he drilled the life into Al from a young age.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: TommyGambino] #834910
03/27/15 12:47 PM
03/27/15 12:47 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Who knows what will happen, Trucchio has 5 years left and probably 3 years supervised release. So in 8 years time, who knows. But if the Corrozzo's and Dom are still in power then he's fucked.

But my money's on that crew going to Michael Roccaforte when he gets out, he was Trucchio's #2 and is thought of quite highly.

The whole thing started over Roc. They're not even on speaking terms anymore. I don't know what's so hard to understand. I told you a year ago that this kid is not nearly as well respected as you thought he was. The older guys in the Bronx couldn't fucking stand him. Tore wouldn't even sit with him when he was still active. And do you have any idea what it takes to live down a beating from a superior in prison?

He will NEVER be looked at the same way again (and again, he wasn't nearly as well respected as some people on these boards thought he was). Plus, and here's the MOST important part, there's no love lost between Ronnie and Cigars anyway. That's how JoJo exploited the whole thing to begin with. He's crafty like a fucking fox.

Yeah, eight years is a long time. But don't kid yourself, he may get shelved altogether. And with Ronnie dying in the can, there's not much he can do about it.

@ Tommy: That's not directed at you personally. It's a general statement. You know you can message or email me whenever you want smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834926
03/27/15 01:46 PM
03/27/15 01:46 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

remeber seeing a christmas card with the whole crew so the guy just takes his place in the middle of the photo. that guy roc and ernie boy wont be in the pic for a while.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: pizzaboy] #834936
03/27/15 03:28 PM
03/27/15 03:28 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Who knows what will happen, Trucchio has 5 years left and probably 3 years supervised release. So in 8 years time, who knows. But if the Corrozzo's and Dom are still in power then he's fucked.

But my money's on that crew going to Michael Roccaforte when he gets out, he was Trucchio's #2 and is thought of quite highly.

The whole thing started over Roc. They're not even on speaking terms anymore. I don't know what's so hard to understand. I told you a year ago that this kid is not nearly as well respected as you thought he was. The older guys in the Bronx couldn't fucking stand him. Tore wouldn't even sit with him when he was still active. And do you have any idea what it takes to live down a beating from a superior in prison?

He will NEVER be looked at the same way again (and again, he wasn't nearly as well respected as some people on these boards thought he was). Plus, and here's the MOST important part, there's no love lost between Ronnie and Cigars anyway. That's how JoJo exploited the whole thing to begin with. He's crafty like a fucking fox.

Yeah, eight years is a long time. But don't kid yourself, he may get shelved altogether. And with Ronnie dying in the can, there's not much he can do about it.

@ Tommy: That's not directed at you personally. It's a general statement. You know you can message or email me whenever you want smile.

I haven't mentioned otherwise?

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834938
03/27/15 03:38 PM
03/27/15 03:38 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
Same topic I got called bullshit on for mentioning the thing about roc and trucchio in the megale thread a while back.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: dsbaloo] #834939
03/27/15 03:42 PM
03/27/15 03:42 PM
The ridge
Lilange Offline
Made Member
Lilange  Offline
Made Member
The ridge
Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
Same topic I got called bullshit on for mentioning the thing about roc and trucchio in the megale thread a while back.

You called it

"You come at the king you best not miss"-Omar
Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: dsbaloo] #834940
03/27/15 03:52 PM
03/27/15 03:52 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

Yep, that was me. Made me look a right wanker lol

You, Lilange & PB all said it.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834942
03/27/15 04:12 PM
03/27/15 04:12 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
What is there to believe in? You hear stories from rats about how they stopped getting money sent to them or their wives weren't supported. We all tend to write it off as garbage, but its the type of thing that should cause a guy to flip. The only other option is when you get home load up on some 9mm's and pay a visit to some people in Queens and Brooklyn. But there are cameras everywhere in the 5 buroughs.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 03/27/15 04:16 PM.
Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: ItalianForever] #834943
03/27/15 04:15 PM
03/27/15 04:15 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
What is there to believe in? You hear stories from rats about how they stopped getting money sent to them or their wives weren't supported. We all tend to write it off as garbage, but its the type of thing that should cause a guy to flip. The only other option is when you get home load up on some 9mm's and pay a visit to some people in Queens and Brooklyn.

Trucchio was a massive earner so he should have money tucked away.

Not sure how much the feds got off him.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834944
03/27/15 04:27 PM
03/27/15 04:27 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
This was in Trucchio's FBI press realease:

"In addition to the prison term, Judge Berman sentenced Trucchio, 35, of Howard Beach, New York, to five years of supervised release, $100,000 in forfeiture, and ordered him to pay a $500 special assessment fee."

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-release...cts-of-violence

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834949
03/27/15 05:01 PM
03/27/15 05:01 PM
K
kw Offline
Associate
kw  Offline
K
Associate
Im pretty sure when Trucchio gets out he still has some people on the street that are still loyal to him, even if there just low level street guys/ friends from the past. He seems to be the kind of guy that can attract young guys from the neighbor hood to do work for him. I could be wrong.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: kw] #834950
03/27/15 05:11 PM
03/27/15 05:11 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: kw
Im pretty sure when Trucchio gets out he still has some people on the street that are still loyal to him, even if there just low level street guys/ friends from the past. He seems to be the kind of guy that can attract young guys from the neighbor hood to do work for him. I could be wrong.

There's an old expression: Out of sight, out of mind. People flock to the top in that world. It's not like Al built an army before he went away. His button and power initially came through his father. And it was Roc who was the go-to guy when they were on the street because he's a lot more personable, smarter and easier to do business with.

But Al had the button, so he got the trappings that go along with it. Long story short, after eight years, Roc doesn't need to ride Al's coattails anymore, and no one's gonna get in the middle of that shit.

Now if his father was coming home at the same time, that would be one thing. But his father's never coming home. His best bet is to kiss ass and ingratiate himself in prison. If he's lucky he'll come out with his button and a chance to start over.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: ItalianForever] #834952
03/27/15 05:22 PM
03/27/15 05:22 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
What is there to believe in? You hear stories from rats about how they stopped getting money sent to them or their wives weren't supported. We all tend to write it off as garbage, but its the type of thing that should cause a guy to flip. The only other option is when you get home load up on some 9mm's and pay a visit to some people in Queens and Brooklyn. But there are cameras everywhere in the 5 buroughs.

God, I wish somebody who's got nothing to lose would finally go out and do this once... just.. put a bullet between the eyes of his greedy superior, who could be a capo, boss or whatever.

It's a sort of indirect/karma justice that everybody would enjoy hearing about. We all know the mob are pretty much a bunch of mosquitoes bleeding people dry, and I'm not even a moralist or a pro-law enforcement guy but who thinks it wouldn't be sweet if a guy who's got nothing to lose would finally snap and kill a couple of greedy, heavy guys who have made his life hell for years.

Ratting on them is such a copout revenge move, I'd have much more respect for somebody who'd just go out and kill them all, and THEN go to jail. I could see it in a hypothetical situation where he'd be out on bail, but pretty much guaranteed a life sentence in the upcoming trial.. sick of his superiors not even taking care of him/his family on a previous stint, I could see him just whacking them all.

THEN finally the CN would have something to think about.. like taking a page from Camorra's book and actually keeping the guys who are inside happy by giving some $$ to their families for bread and clothes. Greedy pricks.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: Malandrino] #834956
03/27/15 05:28 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Malandrino

God, I wish somebody who's got nothing to lose would finally go out and do this once... just.. put a bullet between the eyes of his greedy superior, who could be a capo, boss or whatever.

It's a sort of indirect/karma justice that everybody would enjoy hearing about. We all know the mob are pretty much a bunch of mosquitoes bleeding people dry, and I'm not even a moralist or a pro-law enforcement guy but who thinks it wouldn't be sweet if a guy who's got nothing to lose would finally snap and kill a couple of greedy, heavy guys who have made his life hell for years.

Ratting on them is such a copout revenge move, I'd have much more respect for somebody who'd just go out and kill them all, and THEN go to jail. I could see it in a hypothetical situation where he'd be out on bail, but pretty much guaranteed a life sentence in the upcoming trial.. sick of his superiors not even taking care of him/his family on a previous stint, I could see him just whacking them all.

THEN finally the CN would have something to think about.. like taking a page from Camorra's book and actually keeping the guys who are inside happy by giving some $$ to their families for bread and clothes. Greedy pricks.

And maybe they would think about it. But who knows, because the whole ratting thing doesnt seem to be working. These guys get sent up for 100 years and despite that, never seem to learn.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834957
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Or he be about the same age as gotti when him and his wild crew took out big Paul and he made them all then they got rich and went to jail. Could happen.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: Malandrino] #834959
03/27/15 05:34 PM
03/27/15 05:34 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
THEN finally the CN would have something to think about.. like taking a page from Camorra's book and actually keeping the guys who are inside happy by giving some $$ to their families for bread and clothes.

Never gonna happen. Nice idea, though.

Greedy pricks.

Now you're getting it. Nobody cares, ESPECIALLY when a guy goes inside.

And I mean this respectfully, but this is America. If a guy went off half-cocked and killed half the skippers in his family for their greed, the Feds would shut the whole thing back down again. Just like they did twenty years ago.

It's a lose-lose situation. It's also a shit job with a very unstable future.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834960
03/27/15 05:37 PM
03/27/15 05:37 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Anyone have a guess as to when the young al got promoted to capo and who may have been in charge then. Surprised massino didn't have dirt on him. It he was real young when Joe was the Don of queens. I remember reading reading that guy skinny Dom was asking a judge to reduce his bid cause his kidneys I think he only got 3 yrs left maybe he'll pull threw he was a queens guy to. Isn't weird that guy Ernie boy was in that crew hes a Harlem dope guy. That pleasant ave book was on him.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: pizzaboy] #834961
03/27/15 05:38 PM
03/27/15 05:38 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
THEN finally the CN would have something to think about.. like taking a page from Camorra's book and actually keeping the guys who are inside happy by giving some $$ to their families for bread and clothes.

Never gonna happen. Nice idea, though.

Greedy pricks.

Now you're getting it. Nobody cares, ESPECIALLY when a guy goes inside.

And I mean this respectfully, but this is America. If a guy went off half-cocked and killed half the skippers in his family for their greed, the Feds would shut the whole thing back down again. Just like they did twenty years ago.

It's a lose-lose situation. It's also a shit job with a very unstable future.

True. But at the end of the day, these guys are supposed to be gangsters no? I mean the half assed thugs in the hood kill eachother all the time for stepping on sneakers. If the lcn is the supposed top of the food chain, shoulden't they be dropping bodies too?

I mean, when your family gets hung out to dry and you have a release date that should be the only thing on your mind. If your release date is life, I could see the ratting angle.

Mikey Scars said in this new documentary they told his wife to go on welfare. Assume you believe him. If you had no release date, what would you do?

Last edited by ItalianForever; 03/27/15 05:39 PM.
Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: pmac] #834962
03/27/15 05:40 PM
03/27/15 05:40 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: pmac
Or he be about the same age as gotti when him and his wild crew took out big Paul and he made them all then they got rich and went to jail. Could happen.

He doesn't have the players with him, pmac. The Sicilians are running that ship. Today, tomorrow, and for the immediate future. They've made their position clear when they sat down and agreed to break this kid.

And who's gonna line up with a spoiled, entitled kid, who lost his stripes and turned on his best friend by shaking down the guy's brother? That was a scumbag move.

Big earner. But some of you guys are giving him too much credit just because he's a young guy and you identify with him for his age (and there's nothing wrong with that, nothing at all). But he's never been all that well liked. I'm just surprised it took so long.

And I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. There are three or four posters here that I told this to in pms a year ago.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: ItalianForever] #834966
03/27/15 05:47 PM
03/27/15 05:47 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
True. But at the end of the day, these guys are supposed to be gangsters no? I mean the half assed thugs in the hood kill eachother all the time for stepping on sneakers. If the lcn is the supposed top of the food chain, shoulden't they be dropping bodies too?

If they start dropping bodies again it's over. OVER.

I mean, when your family gets hung out to dry and you have a release date that should be the only thing on your mind. If your release date is life, I could see the ratting angle.

It's a SHIT FUCKING LIFE. And yes, there are many instances where they've created their own rats.

Mikey Scars said in this new documentary they told his wife to go on welfare. Assume you believe him. If you had no release date, what would you do?

He made his bed. It's a shit life. Unfortunately, by the time that realization sets in, it's too late.

And before you shed any tears for Alphonse. Do you know that this whole thing gained steam when he tried to extort his best friend's brother? That's a SCUMBAG move. You play you pay.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834968
03/27/15 05:59 PM
03/27/15 05:59 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
He must not be too smart when he's already not well liked then he goes and tries to squeeze his best friend/crew members brother.. Literally a total greedy idiot move..sounds to me he got what he deserved. Like people say. This shits chess not checkers.. Can't be making these impulsive moves and expect not to ruffle any feathers.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: pizzaboy] #834969
03/27/15 06:00 PM
03/27/15 06:00 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

If they start dropping bodies again it's over. OVER.

It's a SHIT FUCKING LIFE. And yes, there are many instances where they've created their own rats.

He made his bed. It's a shit life. Unfortunately, by the time that realization sets in, it's too late.

And before you shed any tears for Alphonse. Do you know that this whole thing gained steam when he tried to extort his best friend's brother? That's a SCUMBAG move. You play you pay.

Of course he's a scumbag. Who is saying he isnt? He's a gangster, gangsters do bad things. I am just saying, if your going to be a gangster, be a gangster.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: dsbaloo] #834970
03/27/15 06:14 PM
03/27/15 06:14 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
He must not be too smart when he's already not well liked then he goes and tries to squeeze his best friend/crew members brother.. Literally a total greedy idiot move..sounds to me he got what he deserved. Like people say. This shits chess not checkers.. Can't be making these impulsive moves and expect not to ruffle any feathers.

There it is.

Of course he's a scumbag. Who is saying he isnt? He's a gangster, gangsters do bad things. I am just saying, if your going to be a gangster, be a gangster.

Come on, IF. You and I are pals. You know that. But maybe he's not a gangster after all.

I mean, when you get your button and promoted to skipper while you're still in your twenties, just because of who your father is, shit like this tends to happen.

Rank and file street guys HATE that "Crown Prince of the Mafia" shit. Look at Junior Gotti. Same shit, different day.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834971
03/27/15 06:22 PM
03/27/15 06:22 PM
K
kw Offline
Associate
kw  Offline
K
Associate
Your exactly right dsbaloo, if Roccaforte was his #2 and loyal to him, he should have treated both him and his brother like gold instead of shaking them down. From what I understand, keeping Roc and His brother close, would have given him some hope on the streets when he gets out. Thanks for all your input also Pizzaboy.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: kw] #834972
03/27/15 06:23 PM
03/27/15 06:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: kw
Your exactly right dsbaloo, if Roccaforte was his #2 and loyal to him, he should have treated both him and his brother like gold instead of shaking them down. From what I understand, keeping Roc and His brother close, would have given him some hope on the streets when he gets out. Thanks for all your input also Pizzaboy.

You're welcome, KW. And welcome to the board smile.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: pizzaboy] #834973
03/27/15 06:28 PM
03/27/15 06:28 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

There it is.

Come on, IF. You and I are pals. You know that. But maybe he's not a gangster after all.

I mean, when you get you button and promoted to skipper while you're still in you twenties, just because of who your father is, shit like this tends to happen.

Rank and file street guys HATE that "Crown Prince of the Mafia" shit. Look at Junior Gotti. Same shit, different day.

True. In the legit world that whole son taking over for his dad thing doesn't go over too well. Unless a guy really proves himself on a day to day basis on the job, its really really hard to shake that title.

Much respect pb.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: ItalianForever] #834976
03/27/15 06:33 PM
03/27/15 06:33 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Much respect pb.

Right back at ya, buddy smile.

Re: Jerry is slacking [Re: domwoods74] #834992
03/27/15 10:34 PM
03/27/15 10:34 PM
M
moneyman Offline
Made Member
moneyman  Offline
M
Made Member
some balls on this guy, first jojo then this. i thought he was well respected because of the philly meeting… shit must have gone downhill shortly after that meeting…

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull