GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, joepuzzles234), 115 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,657
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,184
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,909
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 71 of 73 1 2 69 70 71 72 73
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: PKDickman] #824412
01/17/15 07:12 AM
01/17/15 07:12 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: PKDickman
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87
Originally Posted By: PKDickman
Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

If they have no probable cause for a K9 unit or if you refuse a search and if nothing illegal is in plain sight, it is an illegal search and seizure. Anything they find should not hold up in court.

That's not entirely true.
A dog sniffing your car from the outside requires no probable cause greater than a legitimate traffic stop.
It only becomes unreasonable if it materially lengthens the duration of the stop i.e. you have to stand around cooling your heels waiting for the dog to get there.
Illinois v Caballes

If that dog's training is up to snuff, the dog's alert is sufficient probable cause to rummage through your vehicle.

Florida v Harris

Thank you for correcting me. That would explain why you see dogs at immigration and DUI checkpoints. I guess what it comes down to is, if they do not have probable cause what is an unreasonable amout of time

I'm not sure on the time limit, but I imagine it's different if you're trying to beat a speeding ticket or get a trunk full of weed excluded.

The time limit is the time it takes to run your tags and write a ticket. I got this from information from a family member who practiced law for 30 years before being elected as a judge. I had an interesting conversation with this person last night about the 4th amendment, drug sniffing dogs, DUI checkpoints and immigration checkpoints

Supreme Court Transcipts
Interesting read

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Binnie_Coll] #824419
01/17/15 07:53 AM
01/17/15 07:53 AM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
"war on drugs"

Waste of tax dollars

since then we have little by little lost some of our constitutional rights.

On point

and I don't believe using dogs is a constitutional process. but, it makes no difference what we believe, they do it anyway,

I don't either, but I also believe as long as you are not operating a motor vehicle while on drugs or alcohol, being in possesion should not be a crime.

George bush is quoted as saying, "the constitution is a piece of paper"

Probably said that around the time the Patriot act was signed into law.
Obama probably has the same feelings, he did extend the Patriot act. It doesn't seem to matter which party in in the white house

most cops don't even know anything about the constitution.

I have family in law enforcement and a conversation I once had with one of them (been on the police force since the mid 1980's), she told me a story about how she stopped some people walking on a sidewalk around midnight asking for ID and where they were coming/going. I brought up the constitution, freedom of travel more as a question about the legality of the stop. After I said this she said more or less if you feel this way "Then you can get the f*** off my street." She felt that she had the authority to stop someone just because she is a cop regardless of what rights you have.

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #827596
02/07/15 08:01 PM
02/07/15 08:01 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
(CNN)At least three people were shot Saturday evening at a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-area mall, said a spokesman for the hospital treating the victims.

Jesse Miller of Forbes Hospital in Monroeville told CNN that the emergency department received the three victims from Monroeville Mall at about 8:15 p.m. ET. He said one of the patients was in stable condition but "the other two, I can't comment on," he said.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #829030
02/17/15 08:33 AM
02/17/15 08:33 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
(CNN)A federal judge in Texas has temporarily blocked President Barack Obama's executive action on immigration, which has drawn opposition from 26 states across the nation.

United States District Judge Andrew Hanen ruled late Monday night to block executive actions Obama took late last year to shield as many as 5 million undocumented immigrants from deportation. In delaying the ruling, Hanen halted Obama's executive action, ruling that the administration had failed to comply with the Administrative Procedure Act, which calls for the White House to afford a longer notification and comment period before taking action.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832423
03/11/15 10:29 PM
03/11/15 10:29 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
2 policemen shot in Ferguson.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832424
03/12/15 12:05 AM
03/12/15 12:05 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I guess Ferguson is a dangerous place. Someone suggested on NBC guy named Shultz that they should take away the guns from the cops in Fergusion and just give them night sticks for protection smile

only the unloved hate
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832425
03/12/15 12:07 AM
03/12/15 12:07 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Fence ferguson and let them turn the town into a bandit town. You can check in but you can't check out like the roach motel. Then you don't need cops.

only the unloved hate
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Footreads] #832437
03/12/15 06:27 AM
03/12/15 06:27 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Fence ferguson and let them turn the town into a bandit town. You can check in but you can't check out like the roach motel. Then you don't need cops.

Exactly. Put up an electric fence and leave these animals to their own devices. Enough already.

On a brighter note, I just heard on the radio that both cops are expected to survive. No suspects yet, though.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #832448
03/12/15 08:08 AM
03/12/15 08:08 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Suspects will be turned in within a few days.

The criminal element has been a part of these protests from the beginning, and the actual people who are using legal means to protest for change have been drowned out by this thug element. The lootings and riots have damaged the credibility of the entire movement and now these shootings of police!!! wow.

But if criminals are in the business of making money illegally, then what's sure to follow the shootings is certain to prevent these criminals from being able to operate. Place is going to be swarmed with cops and military for months to come.

It actually doesn't add up that the shooter is a local street thug.

I know the West coast street gangs have had strong presence in St. Louis area since the late 1980s, and first and foremost those gangs are in the business of making money.The gangs are firmly entrenched in the area and I have to believe that they control all illegal activities.

Groups from opposite sides of society,the regular citizens and the gang shot callers are gonna to turn the shooters in. They have different incentives for doing so, but between the pressure from both ends..suspects will be identified

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: getthesenets] #832458
03/12/15 08:31 AM
03/12/15 08:31 AM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Officers released.

CCTV should have been installed all over the city and gunshot locator technology installed around the city after the first series of riots.

I'm hoping that these measures WERE taken, and maybe just not publicized, because they would definitely help find and convict the shooters.

From the latest I'm hearing about the shooting and the distance ....marksman perhaps ex military guy(s) is the shooter

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832471
03/12/15 09:22 AM
03/12/15 09:22 AM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
None of this would have happened if Gov. Jay Nixon had provided the National Guard like the mayor asked just after Michael Brown was killed. Nixon refused and hasn't had to answer for it, and the media seems to have ignored their jobs. The media should have demanded answers considering all the damage the rioting has done. Most of the businesses that were destroyed were minority-owned, several of them black-owned. White anarchists from outside the area moved in and helped radicalize the crowds, not only inflaming tensions, but teaching them that violence is justified. The anarchists should have been arrested and prevented from returning.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Faithful1] #832489
03/12/15 10:52 AM
03/12/15 10:52 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
None of this would have happened if Gov. Jay Nixon had provided the National Guard like the mayor asked just after Michael Brown was killed. Nixon refused and hasn't had to answer for it, and the media seems to have ignored their jobs. The media should have demanded answers considering all the damage the rioting has done. Most of the businesses that were destroyed were minority-owned, several of them black-owned. White anarchists from outside the area moved in and helped radicalize the crowds, not only inflaming tensions, but teaching them that violence is justified. The anarchists should have been arrested and prevented from returning.

Right on point. Almost reminds me of the trust fund kids in Zuccotti Park a few years ago screaming about "corporate greed." Twenty years from now, when they inherit the corporations, they'll be singing another tune entirely. Hypocrites.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #832523
03/12/15 01:29 PM
03/12/15 01:29 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@F1,

I deliberately didn't follow the Ferguson case, so forgive me for asking .Wasn't the guard called in at some point? The resources don't exist to keep them deployed there indefinitely .The shooting occurred last year and the actual case involving the officer is over.Eventually the local police would have been put back in charge. You're right that a military presence would have deterred some of the outsiders and the thug element from latching on to the protests.

I brought up the cctv because you'd think that at the very least, law enforcement would want to be able to know who exactly is out there mixed in with legitimate protesters and track their movement.
I'm aware of anarchists joining protests with their own motives .I've had run ins with the Mad Max film looking anarchists, and they are a scary bunch.I don't think they were behind the fires and looting because unfortunately the thug element of our communities have expressed themselves in that way for going on a few decades now.
Riots (and marches)don't accomplish anything in these scenarios.
They expect us to riot, they have the riot gear and empty jail cells ready.
You'd think that people would have figured it out by now.
Political and economic pressure and leverage are the long term ways to change things.

I know that police brutality and misconduct are VERY serious issues, as I've been humiliated and provoked by police before, but I didn't think the Mike Brown case was the right one to frame this national discussion around (for reasons that I won't get into now.)
But once the thug element and outsiders got involved, I knew that they were actually going to help the "other side" of the debate.

@Pizza,

I think college students , or college age people sometimes think that they should be protesting something..whether they understand the issue or not...while they're "partying, putting headbands on their heads...doing drugs and listening to damned Beatles albums...ugh...ugh!!!!!".People who know how gullible these young people are take advantage of their time and exploit them.Young, impressionable and want to fit in..perfect recruit for anything.

The aimless OWS protests from a few years back were a complete joke..and yes...rich hipsters slumming and acting like they were part of the" 99% " made it even funnier.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: getthesenets] #832559
03/12/15 03:41 PM
03/12/15 03:41 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: getthesenets
@Pizza,

I think college students , or college age people sometimes think that they should be protesting something..whether they understand the issue or not...while they're "partying, putting headbands on their heads...doing drugs and listening to damned Beatles albums...ugh...ugh!!!!!".People who know how gullible these young people are take advantage of their time and exploit them.Young, impressionable and want to fit in..perfect recruit for anything.

The aimless OWS protests from a few years back were a complete joke..and yes...rich hipsters slumming and acting like they were part of the" 99% " made it even funnier.

I agree with all points. You get kids at 18 or 19 years old and you can make them anything you want. Their heads are sponges at that age. That's what makes SOME college campuses so dangerous, they're being groomed by middle-aged people who work in academia. And middle-aged people who work in academia are some of the most sheltered and naive people in the entire world.

This occurs on both sides (although I believe there are far more Lefty college campuses than Righty college campuses), and of course I'm all for higher education. I have two college graduates in my daughters and my son is in his second year at Stony Brook. It's just that you have to be VERY careful who you entrust your children to at that age.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #832562
03/12/15 03:54 PM
03/12/15 03:54 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
@Pizza,

I agree with all points. You get kids at 18 or 19 years old and you can make them anything you want. Their heads are sponges at that age. That's what makes SOME college campuses so dangerous, they're being groomed by middle-aged people who work in academia. And middle-aged people who work in academia are some of the most sheltered and naive people in the entire world.

This occurs on both sides (although I believe there are far more Lefty college campuses than Righty college campuses), and of course I'm all for higher education. I have two college graduates in my daughters and my son is in his second year at Stony Brook. It's just that you have to be VERY careful who you entrust your children to at that age.

Just asking, is this how the radical movement in the 60's/70's started with the attacking government buildings, and bombing them?

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: BAM_233] #832573
03/12/15 04:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Just asking, is this how the radical movement in the 60's/70's started with the attacking government buildings, and bombing them?

Pretty much. And at least half of them ended up suburban yuppies and soccer moms. That's the hypocrisy I was speaking about with that silly Occupy Wall Street thing. Sheltered trust fund kids mocking corporate America. Mark my words, when they inherit the corporations they'll be singing another tune entirely. Just like many of the radicals back in the '60s. Because while it's true that those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it, it's also true that history just keeps on repeating itself. And it always will.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832574
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
It's just sons and daughters rebelling against their parents, then leaving the home, finding kindred spirits normally at colleges but wherever else, agreeing they are right amongst themselves and fighting "the man"...it's nothing new ffs. Sometimes we're right, sometime we're wrong..

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fergie] #832575
03/12/15 04:31 PM
03/12/15 04:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: fergie
It's just sons and daughters rebelling against their parents, then leaving the home, finding kindred spirits normally at colleges but wherever else, agreeing they are right amongst themselves and fighting "the man"...it's nothing new ffs. Sometimes we're right, sometime we're wrong..

We posted at the same time, Fergie. Read my post just above yours.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832577
03/12/15 04:40 PM
03/12/15 04:40 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Perhaps Ferguson police ought to go on strike and let those people see what it's like to have NO cops. There would be anarchy and some of the "Protesters" would be kicking in doors and looting homes. A lot of businessmen and women had their businesses destroyed and suffered great financial loss. I would love to see them file lawsuits against Sharpton for inciting violence that caused their losses. Sharpton sure has the money as he isn't required to pay tax under this administration. Holder is another one.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832581
03/12/15 04:47 PM
03/12/15 04:47 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Totally agree PB, we all fought against "the man" to a certain degree in our teens/early 20's and rightly so. One small point though, you can't really blame some for changing their minds,given whatever opportunity, when they get older albeit sometimes just for financial motives..our personal priorities change continually

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: getthesenets] #832586
03/12/15 04:56 PM
03/12/15 04:56 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
@F1,

I deliberately didn't follow the Ferguson case, so forgive me for asking .Wasn't the guard called in at some point? The resources don't exist to keep them deployed there indefinitely .The shooting occurred last year and the actual case involving the officer is over.Eventually the local police would have been put back in charge. You're right that a military presence would have deterred some of the outsiders and the thug element from latching on to the protests.

I brought up the cctv because you'd think that at the very least, law enforcement would want to be able to know who exactly is out there mixed in with legitimate protesters and track their movement.
I'm aware of anarchists joining protests with their own motives .I've had run ins with the Mad Max film looking anarchists, and they are a scary bunch.I don't think they were behind the fires and looting because unfortunately the thug element of our communities have expressed themselves in that way for going on a few decades now.
Riots (and marches)don't accomplish anything in these scenarios.
They expect us to riot, they have the riot gear and empty jail cells ready.
You'd think that people would have figured it out by now.
Political and economic pressure and leverage are the long term ways to change things.

I know that police brutality and misconduct are VERY serious issues, as I've been humiliated and provoked by police before, but I didn't think the Mike Brown case was the right one to frame this national discussion around (for reasons that I won't get into now.)
But once the thug element and outsiders got involved, I knew that they were actually going to help the "other side" of the debate.

Yes, the National Guard was called out, but not when the mayor asked for them. They were held outside the dangerzone for at least a day, maybe two. The mayor called the governor several times and he ignored his calls.

As for CCTV, it's great to have them, but they have to be budgeted. Some municipalities just don't have the money for them.

I'm sorry for your experience, but I think when we look at the big picture it's the thugs that make it bad for everyone. That doesn't excuse mistreatment by cops, by no means. Ultimately if people were honest instead of criminal there wouldn't be a need for police. That's pie in the sky, but still true. Getting back to your experience, I'm sure it could have been a lot worse, but you (I'm assuming) maintained your control, kept calm and spoke respectfully. Your behavior kept you safe. Assuming I'm correct, if more people followed your example more lives would be saved.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Faithful1] #832588
03/12/15 05:02 PM
03/12/15 05:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
As for CCTV, it's great to have them, but they have to be budgeted. Some municipalities just don't have the money for them.

It's true. For all of the old hippie talk about "Big Brother," look at Manhattan today compared to thirty years ago. It's undeniable.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832598
03/12/15 05:29 PM
03/12/15 05:29 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
@get, you're a reasonable guy, but the thug element has always been involved, to a HUGE extent. This wasn't a result of some civil rights march gone wrong it was because thugs were shot by the police, rightly so and others, wrongly, saw an opportunity to off load their guilt ridden lives on society

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fergie] #832599
03/12/15 05:40 PM
03/12/15 05:40 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
@get, you're a reasonable guy, but the thug element has always been involved, to a HUGE extent. This wasn't a result of some civil rights march gone wrong it was because thugs were shot by the police, rightly so and others, wrongly, saw an opportunity to off load their guilt ridden lives on society

I deliberately didn't follow the Ferguson case.
I didn't think the Mike Brown case was the right one to frame this national discussion around (for reasons that I won't get into now.)

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: olivant] #832608
03/12/15 06:15 PM
03/12/15 06:15 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
The Mike Brown incident was an open and shut case. The subsequent unnecessary and opportunist riots are proving problematic at least and I'm not convinced they should or can be easily ignored-they will obviously be part of any national discussions and will always ultimately undermine any other example you might have been thinking of.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: fergie] #832610
03/12/15 06:30 PM
03/12/15 06:30 PM
Upstate, NY
thedudeabides87 Offline
Underboss
thedudeabides87  Offline
Underboss
Upstate, NY
The Mike Brown incident was an open and shut case. The subsequent unnecessary and opportunist riots are proving problematic at least and I'm not convinced they should or can be easily ignored-they will obviously be part of any national discussions and will always ultimately undermine any other example you might have been thinking of.

It was unfortunate that celebrities (LeBron James, and those NFL players) were helping push the false narrative the liberal media was trying to present as fact. The whole hands up don't shoot was a lie from the beginning, and when some media was presenting facts race profiteers called it character assassination.

I don't have Twitter but I saw on the news that many celebrities post hands up don't shoot, with the celebrity worship culture we live in it is scary that people get information from a group (movie stars, artist, athletes) who are not in touch with the rwality we know and who generally aren't educated

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: Faithful1] #832617
03/12/15 06:52 PM
03/12/15 06:52 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

Yes, the National Guard was called out, but not when the mayor asked for them. They were held outside the dangerzone for at least a day, maybe two. The mayor called the governor several times and he ignored his calls.

I'm sorry for your experience, but I think when we look at the big picture it's the thugs that make it bad for everyone. That doesn't excuse mistreatment by cops, by no means. Ultimately if people were honest instead of criminal there wouldn't be a need for police. That's pie in the sky, but still true. Getting back to your experience, I'm sure it could have been a lot worse, but you (I'm assuming) maintained your control, kept calm and spoke respectfully. Your behavior kept you safe. Assuming I'm correct, if more people followed your example more lives would be saved.

Thanks

Were partisan politics why governor ignored the mayor?....was it during an election year for either of them?

I don't know the costs but cameras put up and monitored in high crime areas has to be more cost efficient than hiring a single extra officer.

and F1, the humiliation doesn't start until everything checks out and the officer says things to you as a man that are meant to provoke you. The first day I was humiliated by an officer I felt like how the mortician's story was told in the Godfather. Followed every rule, believed in the system , did everything by the book only to have the rug snatched from under me. I'd read the book before but my next time reading it after the incident...my ears were burning reading that part. I'm no victim though. More important than what happened to me is that I always follow up and file complaints . I have friends in law enforcement who steer me towards the proper channels.

I mentioned my past experiences to say that I understand the overall issue BUT Mike Brown was NOT the guy to frame the discussion around.Absolutely not. I see local counterparts to Mike Brown all the time and I've seen the exact type of behavior that was shown on video and described in the report,including the walking in the middle of the street,blocking traffic. I wouldn't care one way or the other if something bad happened to these local wannabes so I knew that I really didn't care about what happened to Mike Brown. That's part of why I decided to sit it out and not follow it.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #832623
03/12/15 07:12 PM
03/12/15 07:12 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss

Pizza and Ferg,
Don't know if you guys know who Keenen Wayans is ,but you like Mel Brooks,.....check this scene out....KW's take on what became of 70's era radicals from his classic film I.G.G.Y.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvbr0tUmJR8

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: getthesenets] #832628
03/12/15 07:27 PM
03/12/15 07:27 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Pizza and Ferg,
Don't know if you guys know who Keenen Wayans is ,but you like Mel Brooks,.....check this scene out....KW's take on what became of 70's era radicals from his classic film I.G.G.Y.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvbr0tUmJR8

What, do I live in a cave? lol

I LOVE Keenan. And as silly as they are, I enjoy almost all of the Wayans brothers comedy. "My Wife and Kids" was a nice show. We watched it every week. Now, of course, some Black folks would look to find fault with that show like they did with Cosby, especially after hearing a White guy like me pay it a compliment. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Re: Crime & Justice [Re: pizzaboy] #832631
03/12/15 07:49 PM
03/12/15 07:49 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
What, do I live in a cave? lol

I LOVE Keenan. And as silly as they are, I enjoy almost all of the Wayans brothers comedy. "My Wife and Kids" was a nice show. We watched it every week. Now, of course, some Black folks would look to find fault with that show like they did with Cosby, especially after hearing a White guy like me pay it a compliment. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

ok..so after wiping the egg off my face

The Wayans brothers are so raw that their brand of humor turns off people of all backgrounds,so I never can tell who is INTO their stuff, but you're right...people are aware of who they are

JS: What happened whe your organization stormed the statehouse?

CS: Jobs

JS: What?

CS: They were hiring that day...Brothers walked in with guns..walked out with jobs..Brothers weren't that angry anymore

"Abraham Lincoln.....that capitalist swine"

Linc from Mod Squad and Jan Brady

this is one of the funniest scenes of all time

Page 71 of 73 1 2 69 70 71 72 73

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull