GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Malavita, U talkin' da me ??, 2 invisible), 555 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,603
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,082
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,373
Posts1,059,546
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: gotti and rats [Re: gangstereport] #856491
08/17/15 06:17 PM
08/17/15 06:17 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Mickey DiLeonardo Is this guy related to the rat that Was in this family or are the surnames very similar. ? The young Persico's hung with a guy from the Gambino 's and they must of been kinda close , they traveled out of town together upstate and south to Florida .

The guy I am thinking of his name is Andrew and he flipped . But is this guy Mickey Di a cousin or brother ?

your thinking of andrew DiDonato he was a gambino soldier he was part of nicky corzezzo crew he flipped in the late 90s after being charged with drug dealing and his participation in these bank robberies. He wrote a book he said that he believed that nicky wanted him dead and danny curtia in the lucheses also wanted him dead and later the colambos.

Andrew said he was close with danny persico and very close with billy cutlo junior but he said he beefed with the colambos over some unpaid loan. He also claims (i dont have any idea if this true prob false) that him and mikey yannoti were told by nicky that he wanted them to kill junior gotti. He fell out with the lucheses as they believed he was the shooter in the robert arena hit (he had nothing to do with it) and the gambinos because he was not kicking up, robbery of a drug dealer and the murder of tough tony

He is not related with mikey DiLeonardro no connection

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Mob-Street-Soldiers-Gambino/dp/1935396382

I got you my fault .I knew the name was something close or the same.
He was close to more then just Danny.And I am talking friends cos I have no clue if they were working when they were together out of town. Just know they traveled a little with Danny and a couple cousins and Andrew.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/17/15 06:21 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: gotti and rats [Re: Serpiente] #856505
08/17/15 07:56 PM
08/17/15 07:56 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Mickey DiLeonardo Is this guy related to the rat that Was in this family or are the surnames very similar. ? The young Persico's hung with a guy from the Gambino 's and they must of been kinda close , they traveled out of town together upstate and south to Florida .

The guy I am thinking of his name is Andrew and he flipped . But is this guy Mickey Di a cousin or brother ?

your thinking of andrew DiDonato he was a gambino soldier he was part of nicky corzezzo crew he flipped in the late 90s after being charged with drug dealing and his participation in these bank robberies. He wrote a book he said that he believed that nicky wanted him dead and danny curtia in the lucheses also wanted him dead and later the colambos.

Andrew said he was close with danny persico and very close with billy cutlo junior but he said he beefed with the colambos over some unpaid loan. He also claims (i dont have any idea if this true prob false) that him and mikey yannoti were told by nicky that he wanted them to kill junior gotti. He fell out with the lucheses as they believed he was the shooter in the robert arena hit (he had nothing to do with it) and the gambinos because he was not kicking up, robbery of a drug dealer and the murder of tough tony

He is not related with mikey DiLeonardro no connection

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Mob-Street-Soldiers-Gambino/dp/1935396382

I got you my fault .I knew the name was something close or the same.
He was close to more then just Danny.And I am talking friends cos I have no clue if they were working when they were together out of town. Just know they traveled a little with Danny and a couple cousins and Andrew.

i dont know about any of the other guys all i know is from his book and from his interview with capeci.He tried to switch over to the colambos but nicky said no.

he said danny was known for being tight with his money so for a joke him and a group of guys spent thousands at some restuarnet and said danny would pay for it when danny found out he went nuts. He said whe he was in the can he became friendly with andy russo and he said he found teddy to be weird apparently he would do anything to get extra money like picking up litter andrew said he could not understand why he did when he was rich.

He was close with the cutlos but his story is that billy cutlo loaned him 10k but told his father wild bill that andrew took 20k for all i know andrew really did take 20k and lied either way after that he did not get on with the colambos as he did not pay the debt back eventually lenny DiMaria settled the problem and he also says it was lenny who warned him that nicky and mikey wanted him dead. Lenny was a well liked guy.

He testified against some colambo drug dealers thats all i can remember not surprised they tried to kill him reading his book he says he was not kicking up money, he told wild bill to go fuck himself, he and robert arena robbed some mobsters, he was a suspected shooter in the robert areana hit, he was too wild he shot some guy did 7 years for a petty reason and prob the biggest reason he and nicky hated each other 1990+ they hated each other

that book bothers me though because he says mike yannoti helped his family and everything then he goes and gets him 20 years

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gotti and rats [Re: blacksheep] #856507
08/17/15 08:19 PM
08/17/15 08:19 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Thats what they do is stab each other . Man just no honor ,even with guys that helped each other or grew up with each other.

What Teddy are you talking about ? Jr - Sr

Re: gotti and rats [Re: Serpiente] #856512
08/17/15 09:15 PM
08/17/15 09:15 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Thats what they do is stab each other . Man just no honor ,even with guys that helped each other or grew up with each other.

I think it was Sr he went around collecting bottles from the trash and then turning them into profit apparently he was very eccentric guys found him weird
he only mentions junior a couple of times he says junior was his good friend him and danny.

He says he and teddy wrote to each other in prison I think junior sent him money when he got out of the can

Last edited by gangstereport; 08/17/15 09:34 PM.

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gotti and rats [Re: blacksheep] #856514
08/17/15 09:29 PM
08/17/15 09:29 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
I understood why andrew and nicky hated each other andrew hated him because when Andrew was facing attempted murder charges in the 80s he needed to borrow money to pay his lawyer fees and nicky would not give him 2k so andrew lost his lawyer and he got convicted. He was also annoyed that nicky did not have some govt witness killed after he testified against andrew.
Nicky hated him because he lost nicky a major sports opertaion when he got arrested in the 80s and he never kicked up money and he told nicky he wanted to be released from his crew.

I hate what he did to the others though like the bank robbery team saved him from nicky and mike helped his family out and when he got out of prison start up

Sorry for the confusion
Re: gotti and rats [Re: gangstereport] #856548
08/18/15 06:59 AM
08/18/15 06:59 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
[quote=Serpiente]Thats what they do is stab each other . Man just no honor ,even with guys that helped each other or grew up with each other.

I think it was Sr he went around collecting bottles from the trash and then turning them into profit apparently he was very eccentric guys found him weird
he only mentions junior a couple of times he says junior was his good friend him and danny.

He says he and teddy wrote to each other in prison I think junior sent him money when he got out of the can [/quote. . He sr. Is a different kind of guy . From everything I have ever herd from people that are very close to him ,that he is not built for that life and on top of all of it(and I know guys say NO) but he never wanted anything to do with anything but to help Carmine . He is not a gangster . But he raised one . He like all the males in that family have a house up on there compound up state . That's his speed up there .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/18/15 07:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull