GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (TheKillingJoke, Toodoped, joepuzzles234, 2 invisible), 54 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,768
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827917
02/09/15 07:31 PM
02/09/15 07:31 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I think Woodrow Wilson should be on everyone's worst president list. He got us into World War I. He had a private screening of the racist film "Birth of the Nation" held in the White House, then gave it public praise and reignited the KKK. He vetoed anything that gave the appearance of an anti-lynching bill, and he created Jim Crow in Washington DC., not to mention racially segregating the military. He was a big government progressive and a horrible racist.

Another president who should be mentioned is Andrew Jackson, the ultra-racist founder of the modern Democratic Party who was responsible for the Trail of Tears that uprooted thousands of Native Americans from the South to Oklahoma and Arkansas.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: yigido] #827920
02/09/15 07:52 PM
02/09/15 07:52 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: yigido
Islamic countries and their people outside of the Arab world are already against ISIS. The Arabs themselves should really start fighting ISIS from withing. A Kurdish friend of mine was in north-Iraq when ISIS was marching to his hometown. He said the Arabs were all celebrating the fact that ISIS was coming to liberate them. The locals support ISIS because they think they are a solution to the chaos the post-saddam era created. Also many in the north do this because they aren't happy with a Shia government who pushes away Sunni politicians while they are Sunni.
When the Arabs want to fight against ISIS then I think the west can intervene.

And you have to understand we Muslims see it as an insult to call terrorists as Muslims or Islamic, THEY ARE NOT Islamic or Muslim they are a disgrace and shame to our religion created and funded by the Saudis. Yes they keep repeating Islam, but their deeds show us that this is bullshit.

I said before in another thread that the Saudis funded, trained and commanded terrorists. Take a look at these articles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tify-court.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comm...ry-9602312.html

Pretty much every country in the world agrees that ISIS is a terrorist organization, but there is still a lack of condemnation for other terrorist groups like Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and Hamas. Moreover, both Sunni and Shi'a teach that conversion from Islam to another religion is apostasy and receives the death penalty. For the terrorism to end there has to be free choice in religious belief. It says in Al-Baqara 256 in the Quran that there must be no compulsion in religion. ISIS obviously ignores that verse, but it is not much of an improvement if there is, as most Sunni and Shi'a believe, that compulsion is good to prevent one from leaving Islam.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827959
02/10/15 08:13 AM
02/10/15 08:13 AM
yigido Offline
Capo
yigido  Offline
Capo
ISIS ignores a lot of things in the quran. For example calling someone a heathen or unbeliever is not up to humans and is the equivalent of being an unbeliever because it is up to god to decide who is a believer.

And people that support Isis take some things in the quran literally. Some people dont realize that the rules that were applicable 1400years ago arent logical or humane in this day and age.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827979
02/10/15 10:54 AM
02/10/15 10:54 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Parents of American woman held by IS notified of her death

http://news.yahoo.com/parents-american-woman-held-notified-her-death-151102219.html

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #827990
02/10/15 11:22 AM
02/10/15 11:22 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Do you know what is advertise right on this site right under this thread.

It is Muslima.com.

International Muslim matramonial site. What is that about are they all virgins smile the girls pictures on the site are pretty nice.

only the unloved hate
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: yigido] #828043
02/10/15 04:17 PM
02/10/15 04:17 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: yigido
ISIS ignores a lot of things in the quran. For example calling someone a heathen or unbeliever is not up to humans and is the equivalent of being an unbeliever because it is up to god to decide who is a believer.

And people that support Isis take some things in the quran literally. Some people dont realize that the rules that were applicable 1400years ago arent logical or humane in this day and age.

I heard that ISIS recently executed several imams who disagreed with it.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Faithful1] #828052
02/10/15 04:36 PM
02/10/15 04:36 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I think Woodrow Wilson should be on everyone's worst president list. He got us into World War I. He had a private screening of the racist film "Birth of the Nation" held in the White House, then gave it public praise and reignited the KKK. He vetoed anything that gave the appearance of an anti-lynching bill, and he created Jim Crow in Washington DC., not to mention racially segregating the military. He was a big government progressive and a horrible racist.

Another president who should be mentioned is Andrew Jackson, the ultra-racist founder of the modern Democratic Party who was responsible for the Trail of Tears that uprooted thousands of Native Americans from the South to Oklahoma and Arkansas.

Yeah, Wilson re-election platform was keeping the country out of the war. Soon after he won, he sent the country to war due to the Zimmermann Telegram.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Footreads] #828057
02/10/15 04:54 PM
02/10/15 04:54 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Originally Posted By: Footreads
Do you know what is advertise right on this site right under this thread.

It is Muslima.com.

International Muslim matramonial site. What is that about are they all virgins smile the girls pictures on the site are pretty nice.

Lol, I love these sites where you find a date based on religion, ethnicity, age. Some of them just crack me up at how specific they are.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Faithful1] #828067
02/10/15 05:23 PM
02/10/15 05:23 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

yes, faithful I fully agree on both of them. and the trail of tears is one of the most shameful events in U.S history. and no doubt Wilson was a horrible racist.and both need history to take another look at them, a revisionist history of both. thank you for bringing them to my attention.

we seem to never hold anyone then, and now, accountable for their actions, we truly need a revisionist history of all presidents.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Binnie_Coll] #828086
02/10/15 07:36 PM
02/10/15 07:36 PM
BAM_233 Offline
Underboss
BAM_233  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

yes, faithful I fully agree on both of them. and the trail of tears is one of the most shameful events in U.S history. and no doubt Wilson was a horrible racist.and both need history to take another look at them, a revisionist history of both. thank you for bringing them to my attention.

we seem to never hold anyone then, and now, accountable for their actions, we truly need a revisionist history of all presidents.

Jackson is held more accountable to his actions, I mean like you said the Trail of Tears is one of the most shameful parts of U.S History.

Wilson is only known for WWI, Prohibition starting under him, allowed the ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment, and the failed attempt for the United States to join the League of Nations. Besides that not much is known about him. Honestly, I wonder how everything would have been if either Teddy Roosevelt or Taft won the election instead of Wilson in 1912.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #828197
02/11/15 03:30 PM
02/11/15 03:30 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I cant believe the talk has evolved into historical presidents being "the worst" when Henry Kissinger is still alive in the US and cant visit some countries for fear of being tried for war crimes, anyone read "The Trial of Henry Kissinger" by Christopher Hitchens? Kissinger is responsible for more deaths as Secretary of State and NS advisor than any US person in history!

Historical US leaders have been tacitly forgiven for war crimes, either through propaganda or just time, but you have a person here who is alive, guilty and has organised and controlled major atrocities across the world. Whats even more disgusting is some people think he's some sort of hero.... Take 5 and have a look

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #828204
02/11/15 04:14 PM
02/11/15 04:14 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
This is the same Christopher Hitchens who was a militant atheist and considered Mother Teresa a terrorist. Hitchens, to put it kindly, was full of crap.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #828209
02/11/15 04:27 PM
02/11/15 04:27 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Read the Mother Theresa book faithful, youll understand. He's also the guy who completely believed in the US and moved there, was granted citizenship and praised the US way of life till his dying breath..

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #828210
02/11/15 04:33 PM
02/11/15 04:33 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I don't understand what the problem is with being a militant atheist? Militant obviously in terms of being outspoken against the horrific control of religions throughout the world and instead just believing in what you want and not imposing it on others...cant see whats wrong with that

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #828224
02/11/15 05:50 PM
02/11/15 05:50 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Mother Theresa was a saint, one of the people that makes me proud of my heritage, and I'm not even religious... we really need more people like her, the whole world does.
I can't imagine what kind of crap he could have possibly written about her.

-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: IvyLeague] #828245
02/11/15 07:20 PM
02/11/15 07:20 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Parents of American woman held by IS notified of her death

http://news.yahoo.com/parents-american-woman-held-notified-her-death-151102219.html

This has been a great shock here in Prescott, her home town. Tremendous outpouring of grief and support for her family.

When 19 firefighters died battling a wildfire not far from here in 2013, the people of this town raised $5 million for their families inside of a month.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: fergie] #828248
02/11/15 07:28 PM
02/11/15 07:28 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: fergie
I cant believe the talk has evolved into historical presidents being "the worst" when Henry Kissinger is still alive in the US and cant visit some countries for fear of being tried for war crimes, anyone read "The Trial of Henry Kissinger" by Christopher Hitchens? Kissinger is responsible for more deaths as Secretary of State and NS advisor than any US person in history!

Historical US leaders have been tacitly forgiven for war crimes, either through propaganda or just time, but you have a person here who is alive, guilty and has organised and controlled major atrocities across the world. Whats even more disgusting is some people think he's some sort of hero.... Take 5 and have a look

good point. I totally agree, a very, very, evil human being, who should still be tried for war crimes. history will judge him as a warmonger.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: BAM_233] #828250
02/11/15 07:33 PM
02/11/15 07:33 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
[quote=Faithful1]I think Woodrow Wilson should be on everyone's worst president list. He got us into World War I. He had a private screening of the racist film "Birth of the Nation" held in the White House, then gave it public praise and reignited the KKK. He vetoed anything that gave the appearance of an anti-lynching bill, and he created Jim Crow in Washington DC., not to mention racially segregating the military. He was a big government progressive and a horrible racist.

Jackson is held more accountable to his actions, I mean like you said the Trail of Tears is one of the most shameful parts of U.S History.

Wilson is only known for WWI, Prohibition starting under him, allowed the ratification of the Sixteenth Amendment, and the failed attempt for the United States to join the League of Nations. Besides that not much is known about him. Honestly, I wonder how everything would have been if either Teddy Roosevelt or Taft won the election instead of Wilson in 1912. [/quote

I think teddy Roosevelt would have been a fine choice, he would not have entered that stupid war, and he would never have prohibited alcohol, which turned out to be the most stupid law every made in America. but with Wilson you had an imbecile.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829051
02/17/15 12:23 PM
02/17/15 12:23 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Latest ISIS video shows beheading of 20 Coptic Christians in Egypt.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/15/middleeast/isis-video-beheadings-christians/

Obama won't say "radical Islam" but he's happy to talk about the Crusades from hundreds of years ago. rolleyes

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-s--crusades-...-172358986.html

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: IvyLeague] #829625
02/20/15 03:57 PM
02/20/15 03:57 PM
BarrettM Offline
Underboss
BarrettM  Offline
Underboss
ISIS is as close to a literal interpretation of the Q'uran as you can get. That needs to recognized.

Read the recent atlantic article. Very impressive.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829690
02/20/15 06:13 PM
02/20/15 06:13 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
ISIS plans to infiltrate and invade Italy via Lampedusa, Sicily. It's insane. The italian govt is preparing a defense force against it.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi...from-the-south/

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: Malandrino] #829720
02/20/15 10:13 PM
02/20/15 10:13 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
ISIS plans to infiltrate and invade Italy via Lampedusa, Sicily. It's insane. The italian govt is preparing a defense force against it.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-securi...from-the-south/

Then Italy had better get its act together.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829823
02/21/15 05:16 PM
02/21/15 05:16 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
they [isis] need to be hit, and hit hard. I still haven't seen napalm being used, or white phosphours, if we hit them with those chemicals it could cripple them,

what are we waiting for?

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829824
02/21/15 05:18 PM
02/21/15 05:18 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
A couple of days ago President Obama spoke at a summit addressing muslim extremism and he made the following comment:

“Here in America,” Obama stated, “Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding.”

Is he rewriting history just to be conciliatory or what?

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: ht2] #829825
02/21/15 05:21 PM
02/21/15 05:21 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: ht2
A couple of days ago President Obama spoke at a summit addressing muslim extremism and he made the following comment:

“Here in America,” Obama stated, “Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding.”

Is he rewriting history just to be conciliatory or what?

I cannot recall in my lifetime islam being woven in our society, and ive been around a while [im 72] what in the world is this guy talking about?

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829828
02/21/15 05:29 PM
02/21/15 05:29 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline OP
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline OP
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
If ISIS is not dealt with and they are given time to set up cells in the US, UK etc, 9/11 type events will happen again.
On another note the UN is announcing it may name Syrian war criminals. OOHHHH I bet the ISIS guys are shaking in their boots at that announcement. UN = Clueless

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829831
02/21/15 05:32 PM
02/21/15 05:32 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
can we all agree that the U.N. is just about useless!

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829832
02/21/15 05:36 PM
02/21/15 05:36 PM
Queenstown, New Zealand
NickyScarfo Offline OP
Underboss
NickyScarfo  Offline OP
Underboss
Queenstown, New Zealand
From what I gather about the UN in regards to terrorists like ISIS is they sit around in comfortable offices, spending countless hours deciding to announce that yes in fact these guys are criminals and have committed numerous crimes.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829835
02/21/15 05:44 PM
02/21/15 05:44 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
From what I gather about the UN in regards to terrorists like ISIS is they sit around in comfortable offices, spending countless hours deciding to announce that yes in fact these guys are criminals and have committed numerous crimes.

I hope nobody is paying those dumb asses.

Re: ISIS Must be Destroyed By the West [Re: NickyScarfo] #829836
02/21/15 05:48 PM
02/21/15 05:48 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
Have you seen the UN soldiers? With their blue helmets? They look like a joke.

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull