GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 66 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,819
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: FrankMazola] #829556
02/20/15 08:58 AM
02/20/15 08:58 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
@Vegas
Point not in doubt, I agree. But I think a book can be run supplementally to a 9-5. Especially the kind of 9-5 that Lcn grunts usually work.

the way most books are today they are online and you get the code from the bookie, make your bets and its all online and doesnt say any dollar amounts just numbers then go the bar or wherever and collect or pay.... a 9 to 5er could easily run this and check it at night or whatever and set up the amount that the gambler is allowed to bet....pretty good and easy set up now and the lines are adjusted based on the bets..cash cow

Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: Wilson101] #829591
02/20/15 01:46 PM
02/20/15 01:46 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
The 3-man panel itself may be a fabrication. Joey Merlino is still running things. He still has his guys in place, and Narducci is not on any sort of ruling panel. A recent article from Scott Burnstein, and his sources say they simply placated Narducci by letting him do his own thing. He's basically cut off, according to the report. He plays no role in Philly LCN politics or the family itself. When he came home from prison, and they called him in, he basically told them to "fuck off" and never went to see anybody that mattered. They're letting him do his own thing, without any interference, and he gives some of what he earns to Stevie Mazzone, sources claim that he does this, knowingly with the mindset of "whatever Stevie does with the money is on him", because Narducci still doesn't respect or acknowledge Joey Merlino, again according to sources. So instead of starting a war, they seem to be letting Narducci live and run his own operation. Chickie Ciangalini is underboss in name only, and supposedly defers daily activities to his son, and is only used as an arbitrator, he's only there for advice. Feds are supposedly hoping they'll be able to pin an indictment on Merlino before he gets out in May. They're hellbent on Merlino spending the rest of his life in prison.

Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: Wilson101] #829609
02/20/15 02:59 PM
02/20/15 02:59 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub : Explained that well, all sounds good but Narducci will not sit.Could be waiting for a couple guys to get around him or waiting for someone like Georgie(will not sit) to start making a wedge or noise with others, but it is not staying like this long.

I am not sure of the amount of guys hitting the street in the next 3/4 months (don't hold me to that number )but it must be around five. I am not a researcher but I know they are half out or getting out.

You seam to have this down pretty good the guys that are getting out where do you see them falling in. Well all but "Skinny".

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: SinatraClub] #829621
02/20/15 03:39 PM
02/20/15 03:39 PM
CT
M
mightyhealthy Offline
Underboss
mightyhealthy  Offline
M
Underboss
CT
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
The 3-man panel itself may be a fabrication. Joey Merlino is still running things. He still has his guys in place, and Narducci is not on any sort of ruling panel. A recent article from Scott Burnstein, and his sources say they simply placated Narducci by letting him do his own thing. He's basically cut off, according to the report. He plays no role in Philly LCN politics or the family itself. When he came home from prison, and they called him in, he basically told them to "fuck off" and never went to see anybody that mattered. They're letting him do his own thing, without any interference, and he gives some of what he earns to Stevie Mazzone, sources claim that he does this, knowingly with the mindset of "whatever Stevie does with the money is on him", because Narducci still doesn't respect or acknowledge Joey Merlino, again according to sources. So instead of starting a war, they seem to be letting Narducci live and run his own operation. Chickie Ciangalini is underboss in name only, and supposedly defers daily activities to his son, and is only used as an arbitrator, he's only there for advice. Feds are supposedly hoping they'll be able to pin an indictment on Merlino before he gets out in May. They're hellbent on Merlino spending the rest of his life in prison.

Honestly, it sounds like Merlino is hellbent on spending the rest of his life in prison too, the way he parades around.

Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: merlino] #829649
02/20/15 04:53 PM
02/20/15 04:53 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline OP
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline OP
W
Underboss
Originally Posted By: merlino
@Vegas
Point not in doubt, I agree. But I think a book can be run supplementally to a 9-5. Especially the kind of 9-5 that Lcn grunts usually work.

the way most books are today they are online and you get the code from the bookie, make your bets and its all online and doesnt say any dollar amounts just numbers then go the bar or wherever and collect or pay.... a 9 to 5er could easily run this and check it at night or whatever and set up the amount that the gambler is allowed to bet....pretty good and easy set up now and the lines are adjusted based on the bets..cash cow

Yes that is true that is how it's done nowadays. For anything $100 a play and up though there are guys doing it over the phone still a lot more than you would think, trust me. I handicap a lot of sports, I mostly use five dimes and a local who set me up with an account online. When I do big shit though, I use a guy I call in south philly, lay 500 or a dime on a game and they never bat an eye, like they seriously could care less. Been handed over 3k and handed over like 2300 worst week and they seriously seem like they could give a shit less

Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: Serpiente] #829677
02/20/15 05:49 PM
02/20/15 05:49 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
SinatraClub : Explained that well, all sounds good but Narducci will not sit.Could be waiting for a couple guys to get around him or waiting for someone like Georgie(will not sit) to start making a wedge or noise with others, but it is not staying like this long.

I am not sure of the amount of guys hitting the street in the next 3/4 months (don't hold me to that number )but it must be around five. I am not a researcher but I know they are half out or getting out.

You seam to have this down pretty good the guys that are getting out where do you see them falling in. Well all but "Skinny".

I only know what I read, man. I don't claim to have any inside knowledge. Most of what I said is from Scott's article on his website and what some Philly locals on another forum claim, which is mostly in tune with the theory that there is no actual ruling panel and that Narducci is just basically a one man gang right now. Word is he has no current made guys around him at the moment, just regular criminals he's using for associates and the drug guys from 10th & Oregon. Could be interesting to see if anyone coming out aligns themselves with him and give him the backing he seems to need in order to make any real moves. But idk about that.

Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: Wilson101] #829748
02/21/15 04:24 AM
02/21/15 04:24 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
What's up with chickie since he got out of jail? Has he been spotted with anyone from the old day?
Didn't no if he has been quiet since he got out or expecting some kind of administration spot within the family?

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: Wilson101] #829753
02/21/15 05:57 AM
02/21/15 05:57 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: merlino
@Vegas

Yes that is true that is how it's done nowadays. For anything $100 a play and up though there are guys doing it over the phone still a lot more than you would think, trust me. I handicap a lot of sports, I mostly use five dimes and a local who set me up with an account online. When I do big shit though, I use a guy I call in south philly, lay 500 or a dime on a game and they never bat an eye, like they seriously could care less. Been handed over 3k and handed over like 2300 worst week and they seriously seem like they could give a shit less

Hahah...i have seen what you are saying there is a guy where i live who sits at the lounge area at a golf course and does same thing...big dollars and doesnt bat an eye

Re: 3 headed monster running the philly mob? [Re: PhillyMob] #829858
02/21/15 08:54 PM
02/21/15 08:54 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
What's up with chickie since he got out of jail? Has he been spotted with anyone from the old day?
Didn't no if he has been quiet since he got out or expecting some kind of administration spot within the family?

He was expecting an admin spot when he came home according to a couple of OC reports and articles. And they were willing to give it to him. Word was he wanted to be boss, but that isnt the case. He's supposedly currently Underboss only in name, and acts more of an adviser to his son, Johnny, who runs day to day activities for him.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull