GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 202 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,047
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: pmac] #827204
02/05/15 07:44 PM
02/05/15 07:44 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Hahah get outta here pmac seriously those two maniacs did rails of blow in the fed courthouse during what a lunch recess? Where did u hear that story cuz ur right if thats true thats the craziest most gangster thing ive heard in a while. That just says i dont give a fuck if i have to sit thru this boring court shit then im gonna be tooted up... Im an attorney and even i think doin that in court is hilarious and insanely ballsy

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: DB] #827252
02/06/15 05:06 AM
02/06/15 05:06 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: DB
Violence will happen but it won't be senseless , it will be used less often cause of the penalties/ negative attention and it will only be to guys in the game , people most don't care about and blows over in a day

Well, that's it. If they only kill each other that's one thing. But the Feds still won't tolerate another Colombo type war or anything like what's been going on in Canada these past few years.

I can see more disappearances than street bodies if their is a hit .

I see that argument made every so often and I don't agree with it. Because if a made guy or a well known associate disappears, it makes the same headlines as when one of them gets murdered. Think Hoffa (for the most public example ever, but you get my point).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: tommy_milan] #827361
02/06/15 05:34 PM
02/06/15 05:34 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I've read Casso's book (by Carlo which is doubtful) and I've read the books about the DeMeo crew including his son's. The Gemini twins were pure psychpaths, made of the same material as serial killers like Ted Bundy, etc. their only difference being they were involved in a Mafia context.
I get they didn't have much clout and support but you can't underestimate them.. I honestly think they'd have a fair chance at taking out Casso. It's not like the rest of the family STRONGLY supported keeping somebody like Casso and Amuso in power.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: Malandrino] #827362
02/06/15 05:40 PM
02/06/15 05:40 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I get they didn't have much clout and support but you can't underestimate them.. I honestly think they'd have a fair chance at taking out Casso. It's not like the rest of the family STRONGLY supported keeping somebody like Casso and Amuso in power.

I tend to agree. Anyone can kill anyone on any given day. Especially where psychopaths are concerned. Now the twins would have ended up dead or in jail anyway, but had they whacked Casso it would have staved off a lot of turmoil and unrest.

The '80s really were a volatile time, especially in Brooklyn and the Bronx. Takes me back, though. I turned 21 in 1980, and 30 in 1989. And your 20's are arguably the most memorable decade of your life (marriage, career, etc.). So enjoy them now, boys lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: Malandrino] #827363
02/06/15 05:47 PM
02/06/15 05:47 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
I've read Casso's book (by Carlo which is doubtful) and I've read the books about the DeMeo crew including his son's. The Gemini twins were pure psychpaths, made of the same material as serial killers like Ted Bundy, etc. their only difference being they were involved in a Mafia context.

That's possibly the most deranged statement I've ever heard.

Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: DB] #827364
02/06/15 05:50 PM
02/06/15 05:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Casso killed for profits just as much as for informants , prolly more so

He just used the rat as an excuse

As an administrator of a family he was both a monster And disaster

Notice he killed some of the families biggest earners especially in Harlem and Bronx

Check your pm, DB.

Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: TommyGambino] #827373
02/06/15 06:14 PM
02/06/15 06:14 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
The Twins were not soldiers, they were associates.

Yes they were, Casso made them.

Testa maybe,,,Senter no.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: DuesPaid] #827377
02/06/15 06:39 PM
02/06/15 06:39 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss

Testa maybe,,,Senter no.

Both were. I'll take D'arco's word for it.

Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: tommy_milan] #827451
02/07/15 08:46 AM
02/07/15 08:46 AM
C
crazycrip33766 Offline
Button
crazycrip33766  Offline
C
Button
in Murder machine nino gaggi mentions that all of tehn guys in the demeo crew testa was the only one ever to get made, cuz full Italian, anynone cann elaborate on the story of the twins snorting coke durin ther trial, I don't think that's the reason their bail was revoke, it think it was mostly cuz of their heinous crimes and charges againist them, also testa might get out in 15 years from now if he is healthy and Anthony too

Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: crazycrip33766] #827482
02/07/15 11:56 AM
02/07/15 11:56 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)

Testa maybe,,,Senter no.

Both were. I'll take D'arco's word for it.

Originally Posted By: crazycrip33766
in Murder machine nino gaggi mentions that all of tehn guys in the demeo crew testa was the only one ever to get made, cuz full Italian,

Both Senter and Testa were made. D´Arco confirmed this in his book. I think he said he was at the ceremony. No reason at all to doubt what he said. Gaggi died on April 15, 1988. Senter and Testa were made in the fall of 1988. So while Gaggi was still alive, neither Testa or Senter were made. Besides, Murder Machine was based on Montiglio´s information. By 1988, Montiglio was not longer around.

[Linked Image]
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: TommyGambino] #827503
02/07/15 01:19 PM
02/07/15 01:19 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo

Really? I mean in all the statements that you've heard, the one that calls the Gemini twins psychopaths is possibly the most deranged?

Maybe it was an overstatement but they are psychopathic killers and the DeMeo crew is the one most often compared to serial killers. You should read some of their stories, just the one mentioned above about tooting lines in court shows their mentality - they gave 0 shits.

-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: Malandrino] #827515
02/07/15 01:53 PM
02/07/15 01:53 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
they gave 0 shits.

Should that be plural?

A shit implies one shit.

They gave two shits implies plural.

But they gave 0 shits? I'm gonna have to check with Merriam Webster on this. But don't worry, I'll get back to you because I know this is the kind of thing that keeps a guy up at night.

Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: Malandrino] #827516
02/07/15 02:12 PM
02/07/15 02:12 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

Really? I mean in all the statements that you've heard, the one that calls the Gemini twins psychopaths is possibly the most deranged?

Maybe it was an overstatement but they are psychopathic killers and the DeMeo crew is the one most often compared to serial killers. You should read some of their stories, just the one mentioned above about tooting lines in court shows their mentality - they gave 0 shits.

they were exactly as you say malandrino, sickos from the word go.

they killed for thrills, much like the serial killers that they were. any family that made them were stupid, if they were on the streets made, they would be like casso, and scarfo bringing down their families.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: tommy_milan] #827538
02/07/15 03:55 PM
02/07/15 03:55 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

remebr reading something that senter had a no show job or was collecting union benefits I can really remember like 10+ yrs ago and got them taken way. about him being a made guy hes posing in a lot of pics with all made member the pic with him and casso and I think amuso, jail picks with perisco. lil al says he kinda was the speaker of the ceremony of his son joe and the gem twins. yaeh I don't remember but theres a classic article about the twins getting busted in the fed courthouse bathroom doing coke there first trial was like 18months and dead locked I think and the second probably longer. the daily news and times got there old articles locked you got to pay $$$

Last edited by pmac; 02/07/15 03:56 PM.
Re: Would Casso have killed the Gemini twins..... [Re: tommy_milan] #827553
02/07/15 04:55 PM
02/07/15 04:55 PM
Castellammare del Golfo
Malandrino Offline
Underboss
Malandrino  Offline
Underboss
Castellammare del Golfo
I agree Binnie they were never leadership material, but then again Casso wasn't much of a good leader either.

Damn you PB now I gotta think about this. You're making me doubt my level of the English language now, thanks a lot. Gonna post the question in Yahoo answers, with all them nutcases there maybe we might get some good answers lol

-What's a couple?
-Maybe fifteen?

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull