GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Frankie_Five_Angels, Jimmy_Two_Times), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,321
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? [Re: Belmont] #825626
01/25/15 11:11 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Belmont
To me, more ruthless than Casso were Eppolito and Caracappa who should rot in prison and then pissed on when they die. They knew full well what was going to happen to that kid.

That's what makes this website so funny. If you click on "The Conspiracy" at the top of the page, you'll see how they try to discredit Hydell's mother. Scumbags.

http://mafiacopconspiracy.com/Home.php

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? [Re: downtown] #825627
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

If Marino has kids they would be hydells first cousins. Any way Marino had a lot of blood family who were made guys. HK wat was Dr position in the 80tys. I read he was a flashy guy rolled in a r.r. he was a chick mag. He splet with a made guys daughter and escaped with his life. Then he did some fraud shit and was in trouble again. Who died when Marino attacked the FBI agent? John g is a cousin to. Is he alive n out? Marino probably in a halfway house finishing up.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? [Re: Oscarthedago] #825629
01/25/15 11:13 AM
01/25/15 11:13 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Originally Posted By: mickey2
common knowledge now, probably not then. both arranged theirselves with the new leadership, they didnt want to get killed, right? Additionally, Gotti liked Failla because he was a Money maker.. I dont know much about danny marino, guess same counts for him.

Has it been confirmed Failla & Marino were with the Genovese's? If so, what's the source? Pizzaboy, do you have knowledge of this claim?

Failla shared the paper association with Allie Shades (Genovese skipper). We're talking millions and millions of dollars. Chin had their backs. No doubt in my mind.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? [Re: downtown] #825639
01/25/15 11:29 AM
01/25/15 11:29 AM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Both Eppolito and Caracappa are sociopaths and have absolutely no compassion.
I truly believe they would kill a US soldier for a terrorist if the price was right. They are that fucking evil. Those 2 scumbags sent countless numbers of innocent people to prison as well.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? [Re: pmac] #825641
01/25/15 11:41 AM
01/25/15 11:41 AM
Secret location (WITSEC)
HairyKnuckles Offline
Underboss
HairyKnuckles  Offline
Underboss
Secret location (WITSEC)
Originally Posted By: pmac
HK wat was Dr position in the 80tys. I read he was a flashy guy rolled in a r.r. he was a chick mag. He splet with a made guys daughter and escaped with his life. Then he did some fraud shit and was in trouble again. Who died when Marino attacked the FBI agent?

He was a skipper until he was demoted in the mid 1960s. To my knowledge, he was never upped again. But he wasn´t shelved, still active into the 1980s. I don´t think anybody died in the attack but FBI agent John P. Foley was severly beaten and they took his gun too.

Oh I get it now... The attack incident occured during Lombardozzi´s father´s (Camillo) funeral.

Last edited by HairyKnuckles; 01/25/15 11:42 AM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? [Re: pizzaboy] #825650
01/25/15 12:49 PM
01/25/15 12:49 PM
Downtown NYC
D
downtown Offline OP
Made Member
downtown  Offline OP
D
Made Member
Downtown NYC
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Originally Posted By: mickey2
common knowledge now, probably not then. both arranged theirselves with the new leadership, they didnt want to get killed, right? Additionally, Gotti liked Failla because he was a Money maker.. I dont know much about danny marino, guess same counts for him.

Has it been confirmed Failla & Marino were with the Genovese's? If so, what's the source? Pizzaboy, do you have knowledge of this claim?

Failla shared the paper association with Allie Shades (Genovese skipper). We're talking millions and millions of dollars. Chin had their backs. No doubt in my mind.
Kind of made the helm of the Gambino Family look anemic , knowing of treason against their Boss and not taken any STRONG action against JB/Marino. Granted that the Brooklyn Faction and most of the Manhattan Faction did not accept Gotti as Boss , but they still needed to have a united front. Could it be that Chin was so feared that no one made a move against JB/Marino ? Remember that after Boss Bruno's head blown apart in Philadelphia Chin"s crew slaughtered Caponigro and Salerno and after Testa was nail bombed to death Chin had Nicky Scarfo murder all involved. With the only exception being Pete Casella, who was told to leave and never return. Also can anyone say who the Genovese Family Capo was who pleaded on Pete Casella's behalf to the Chin ? I always wondered about this .Whoever it was that did the asking could have made a hell of a mouthpiece, Chin only chased Casella while ordering all others Killed.

wise old owl sat on a oak , the more he heard the less he spoke , the less he spoke the more he heard , wasn't that a wise ole bird.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull