I NEVER believe any of these street guys change of lifestyle. It is a complete fabrication! Why?........All of these guys clearly state that the biggest reason for all of them to enter the life was to have to see the regular folk breaking their backs for crumbs while others did little for a lot.........Getting the court deal of a lifetime DOES NOT change that viewpoint instanly.....Think about this, when the judge cut your speeding ticket of 85 in a 55 to 65 in a 55, did you swear off speeding from then on?.......I seriously do not doubt that the calzone video was based on the built up anger of having to do the daily grind that most Americans have to do. It's just he vented in a way that most do not.

That is why I believe most ex-mobsters write books because they see another avenue to make money with little effort and, they pounce on it, I would too!......How can these guys ever live in peace when their sense of peace was based in working little for great reward?....NEVER!.....Even Michael Franzese who claims to have found peace, I believe if he didn't have so many paying gigs to tell the same story OVER and OVER and OVER, that he would be lost also......Why doesn't he begin a new career and leave the past in the past?