GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 254 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,601
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
the united states torture or not? #818128
12/10/14 06:53 PM
12/10/14 06:53 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
recently a report came to the u,s, senate about the CIA using torture to get information from terroists at guantanomo. the CIA says torture was used to stop terroists attacks such as 9-11

personally I feel torture is indeed justified, if it stops terroists from killing innocent civilians. only in these cases do I think torture is justified.

do you think torture on the part of the USA is justified?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818129
12/10/14 07:02 PM
12/10/14 07:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Yes, it's been proven effective. Good enough for them, good enough for us. And not only do I advocate their torture, I'm all for stripping them of any conveniences at places like Guantanemo.

I think it's absurd---I repeat that, it's fucking absurd---that we have to provide them with prayer mats, and copies of the Koran, and Muslim friendly foods. If it was up to me they'd be tortured (really tortured, water boarding ain't shit), and starved to the point where they'd gladly accept a meal of bacon at every meal. If they don't like it, let them starve to death.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818131
12/10/14 07:15 PM
12/10/14 07:15 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
well said mr pb, well said. if the rest of the world doesn't like it, too bad. 1 9-11 is too many.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818135
12/10/14 08:01 PM
12/10/14 08:01 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
This is old news why did the democrats Finestien bring it up again? What political purpose did that serve?

Next thing you know when the Israel's bulldoze the homes of terrorists families they will call that torture.

only the unloved hate
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #818136
12/10/14 08:06 PM
12/10/14 08:06 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I think it's absurd---I repeat that, it's fucking absurd---that we have to provide them with prayer mats, and copies of the Koran, and Muslim friendly foods. If it was up to me they'd be tortured (really tortured, water boarding ain't shit), and starved to the point where they'd gladly accept a meal of bacon at every meal. If they don't like it, let them starve to death.

A few years ago I would have thought pb's ideas were too extreme. Now, I believe them to be just. Years ago I would have said we need to treat these prisoners fairly because we want our citizens being held prisoner by them to be treated fairly. Well, a few be-headings and a few years later I realize we are at war. It may not be a declared war, but make no mistake about it, we're fighting a war. That means the gloves come off. One fights to win. No such thing as 'fair fighting'. You annihilate your enemy. To hell with the idea that this makes us no better than them. War is hell.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: SC] #818139
12/10/14 08:21 PM
12/10/14 08:21 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SC

A few years ago I would have thought pb's ideas were too extreme. Now, I believe them to be just.

You know me for close to ten years now, SC. And up until a few years ago, PB would have thought that PB's ideas were too extreme.

I was a registered Democrat for thirty years, and liberal on more than a few social issues. That I could go this far the other way speaks volumes about the state of American politics, ESPECIALLY where pandering to Muslims is concerned.

Fire with fire, brother. Them or us. Fuck them.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818141
12/10/14 08:32 PM
12/10/14 08:32 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Obama clips these guys all the time. Is keeping them up with loud music or pouring water on their faces really worse?

Fuck all these guys. They are animals. They deserve fates worse than the CIA can give them.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 12/10/14 08:33 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818151
12/10/14 10:28 PM
12/10/14 10:28 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
It's not like they're REALLY being tortured at Gitmo, anyway. There was a report that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed was waterboarded 183 times, as in 183 separate instances of waterboarding, when in reality that number represented the number of times the water touched his face.

I'll admit that I'm left leaning in a lot of my political views, but not here. Bring in Jack Bauer!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818153
12/10/14 11:37 PM
12/10/14 11:37 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
The protection of our own citizens and those who would be subjugated by these animals must come as our top priorities regarding this issue.

I realize that only a minority of Muslims fit this criteria of extremism that we are fighting against, but I have NO fucking sympathy for Islamists and terror groups intent on this ruthlessness we've seen this past summer and before that.

So in other words: to hell with them. They deserving nothing less.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818161
12/11/14 02:23 AM
12/11/14 02:23 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
People who have led sheltered lives are the only ones who are shocked by things like this. People who were not don't really think these things are a big deal.

I can't get too horrified over someone being beheaded or someone being crucified for that matter. They still wind up dead like any shooting or someone being stabbed to death or getting hit with a baseball bat a few times. I think if you really want to torture someone let them know that their families will die the same way if they don't spill the beans. If they still won't bring some family members and show them that your not kidding. Probably a lot easier to capture someone in their family then it was to capture them. A picture s worth a thousand words.

On someone dying getting his with a baseball bal I would only wonder if he died with a Mickey mantle model or a harmon Killabrew model. I would probably recommend a Harmon Killabrew model.

only the unloved hate
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Footreads] #818165
12/11/14 04:04 AM
12/11/14 04:04 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Footreads
I think if you really want to torture someone let them know that their families will die the same way if they don't spill the beans. If they still won't bring some family members and show them that your not kidding.

Do you really think they care?? They are godless souls. They are prepared to die for their cause. We are facing a tougher enemy than we've ever fought before. You have to kill them, you have to kill their families, you have to kill their neighbors and their friends and their friends' families. The only thing they understand is violence. You have to become them to beat them.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818166
12/11/14 04:44 AM
12/11/14 04:44 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Your right that's why no socalled journalists should be allowed with our troops.

I know what I believe, but I am very surprised so many here agree. There is hope for us yet.

only the unloved hate
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Footreads] #818169
12/11/14 05:01 AM
12/11/14 05:01 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818185
12/11/14 06:32 AM
12/11/14 06:32 AM
B
Benny3Balls Offline
Made Member
Benny3Balls  Offline
B
Made Member
They mention "rectal rehydration" in the report. Those assholes probably loved it. Fuck them!

I read the other day ISIS is claiming they have smuggled a dirty radiation bomb into Europe. I guess it's possible since they reportedly stole some uranium this past summer but hopefully they're bluffing.

I also read in todays NY Post that ISIS is trying to sell for a million dollars the body of a American journalist they killed. Lowlife scumbags!

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818206
12/11/14 07:13 AM
12/11/14 07:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
If these guys had something they would use it.

When I was a kid if someone threatened us, and said something like I am going to go home and get my gun. We believed him and made sure he never left to go home and get his gun.

On a million for a dead body. Cover the money with small pox and deliver it to Syria. Let them pass that around to their terrorist friends.

only the unloved hate
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Benny3Balls] #818219
12/11/14 07:54 AM
12/11/14 07:54 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Sadly, the story will never change. These fanatical cells will pop up like whack a moles because they rarely receive the same injustices they committed against others of a different religion or skin tone.

When I was on tour, we had to follow Geneva Laws to a Tee, and these "Mooslims" were hiding behind civilians, beheading people, and running a muck.

To defeat the enemy one must adapt to the enemies methods. That would ultimately lead to us committing the same level of violence towards them as they have towards us. AKA you behead one of ours, we behead ten of yours.

Of course this will never happen because the media and its presence has altered the nature of war so drastically that a straight and narrow line must be walked by the military at all times of conflict.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818272
12/11/14 11:33 AM
12/11/14 11:33 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Well so far its unanimous. Reading these posts anyone who disagrees may get cyber-neutered.

The atrocities that humans subject each other to are sometimes very difficult to comprehend. When I see footage of the Nazi death camps I shudder. But as it has been said here, the only way to combat terror is with terror. I read once that a jungle tribe would take a captured enemy and impale them on a sharpened pole in their rectum. The pole would be near an ant nest. The ants would then parade up the pole and eat the person from the inside out. That sounds reasonable.

If you haven't read "Lone Survivor" I recommend it. It paints a good picture of the militant Muslim and what our strategy should be.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818274
12/11/14 11:41 AM
12/11/14 11:41 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

It's good to see that most here (some I would least suspect) see the light. It's just too bad we have liberal politicians like Feinstein and others trying to make political hay by releasing this clearly partisan and one-sided report. But it's typical liberal thinking that's entirely based on moral relativism and leads to calling the good guys "bad" and the bad guys "good."

Anyway, in answer to the original post, no it's not torture. And hell yes it's justified. They were saying on the radio yesterday how some military personnel undergo waterboarding as part of their training. And the CIA only used it on a limited basis with a handful of top Al-Qaeda figures who it was believed had knowledge about attacks still in the works. That this is even a discussion it's no wonder Muslim extremists think the West is soft.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 12/11/14 11:45 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818282
12/11/14 12:24 PM
12/11/14 12:24 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
being soft results in 9-11s. innocent americans being killed for no reason, what did the victims of 9-11 do to anyone?
what's wrong with using tactical nuclear weapons? why can't we just turn some of them to dust. hit an isis camp and nuke it.
it doesn't have to be 100 megaton, it can be smaller but, they wont behead anyone else if they are all baked.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: IvyLeague] #818283
12/11/14 12:33 PM
12/11/14 12:33 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
It's good to see that most here (some I would least suspect) see the light. It's just too bad we have liberal politicians like Feinstein and others trying to make political hay by releasing this clearly partisan and one-sided report. But it's typical liberal thinking that's entirely based on moral relativism and leads to calling the good guys "bad" and the bad guys "good."

Anyway, in answer to the original post, no it's not torture. And hell yes it's justified. They were saying on the radio yesterday how some military personnel undergo waterboarding as part of their training. And the CIA only used it on a limited basis with a handful of top Al-Qaeda figures who it was believed had knowledge about attacks still in the works. That this is even a discussion it's no wonder Muslim extremists think the West is soft.

The statement released by Feinstein made me want to vomit. And of course the goddamn Huffington Post (which I was just reading) posts it on their website then has a list of reactions below from prominent politicians. Out of the 16 presented, 14 were your run of the mill liberal lefty Democrats and only 2 were Republicans. And as usual the Dems were in complete and utter horror and while McConnell and Rubio called out the report as biased and a slap in the face to our veterans who fought in the Middle East.

I'm not saying I always align with the GOP, but some of these Senators have to be either ignorant or just plain stupid. Civil Rights and good conduct mean nothing to these people, the people we detain would cut off their heads and kill their families if they could. The CIA isn't the Salvation Army by any means, but in this case I have no problem with what they did. When it comes to the security of this nation, take no chances and these assholes in Washington are taking a big roll of the dice by releasing this report. I hope the people at our embassies stay safe.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: IvyLeague] #818287
12/11/14 01:44 PM
12/11/14 01:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
It's good to see that most here (some I would least suspect) see the light.

You're wearing them down, Ivy. Before you know it they'll be supporting the Second Amendment lol.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818294
12/11/14 03:08 PM
12/11/14 03:08 PM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
Enhanced interrogation has been signed off on by the last two administration's DOJ, yet the Senate Demo-brats have seen fit to expose our CIA people, not to mention our State Dept. people abroad to greatly increased danger. I could give a damn less what our intelligence ops do to terrorists...as far as I'm aware, they have yet to decapitate one of those animals...and wouldn't care if they did. Where has America's collective testosterone gone...we have been so co-opted by the far left to the point that the middle now appears to be the far right.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: oldschool3] #818295
12/11/14 03:11 PM
12/11/14 03:11 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: oldschool3
Enhanced interrogation has been signed off on by the last two administration's DOJ, yet the Senate Demo-brats have seen fit to expose our CIA people, not to mention our State Dept. people abroad to greatly increased danger. I could give a damn less what our intelligence ops do to terrorists...as far as I'm aware, they have yet to decapitate one of those animals...and wouldn't care if they did. Where has America's collective testosterone gone...we have been so co-opted by the far left to the point that the middle now appears to be the far right.

Haven't you been paying attention, Old School? There are more important things going on in America today. Like hands up play dead at Columbia University rolleyes.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #818297
12/11/14 03:29 PM
12/11/14 03:29 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Haven't you been paying attention, Old School? There are more important things going on in America today. Like hands up play dead at Columbia University rolleyes.

I've been wondering why no one at my old alma mater LSU has yet to play dead.....I guess we common southern folk don't have the organization and manpower to muster that kind of a statement (emphasize southern dialect if you will).... whistle

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: LaLouisiane] #818311
12/11/14 06:28 PM
12/11/14 06:28 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Sadly, the story will never change. These fanatical cells will pop up like whack a moles because they rarely receive the same injustices they committed against others of a different religion or skin tone.

When I was on tour, we had to follow Geneva Laws to a Tee, and these "Mooslims" were hiding behind civilians, beheading people, and running a muck.

To defeat the enemy one must adapt to the enemies methods. That would ultimately lead to us committing the same level of violence towards them as they have towards us. AKA you behead one of ours, we behead ten of yours.

Of course this will never happen because the media and its presence has altered the nature of war so drastically that a straight and narrow line must be walked by the military at all times of conflict.

Yep and we continue to give these bastards everything on a silver platter. Fuck them. Playing the nice guy gets us stuff like Korea and Vietnam. Doing what we have to do gave us WWI and WWII and even the Civil War. Did I agree with things like Sherman's March? No, but it stopped the war and stopped millions of others from dying too. They did what they had to do to stop the war. We should use those same tactics today. Waterboarding should be the least of our worries. If you are a proven terrorist then they should be able to do with you what they wish. I agree with PB they should feed those bastards bacon and everything else they don't eat. You don't get to pick your food in prison, so they shouldn't be able to pick theirs in great ol Cuba either. If they don't want to eat then that is their fault..

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: LaLouisiane] #818312
12/11/14 06:29 PM
12/11/14 06:29 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

I've been wondering why no one at my old alma mater LSU has yet to play dead.....I guess we common southern folk don't have the organization and manpower to muster that kind of a statement (emphasize southern dialect if you will).... whistle

They had a small march here in town the other night screaming the same shit. I still wonder why they scream that when Brown never even said it? Freaking morons...

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: dixiemafia] #818353
12/12/14 03:27 AM
12/12/14 03:27 AM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

They had a small march here in town the other night screaming the same shit. I still wonder why they scream that when Brown never even said it? Freaking morons...

This is because at least 50% of this country have brains of mush and all they know of politics/world events is what they read on a bumper sticker or from that wise old sage John Stewart.

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: dixiemafia] #818359
12/12/14 05:19 AM
12/12/14 05:19 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Make sure they keep that protesting in the city limits if you pass through Butler, I have a lease I need to keep up lol

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818361
12/12/14 06:15 AM
12/12/14 06:15 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Congresswoman Jackie Speier is saying that the CIA should apologize to those they tortured. Meaning the CIA should apologize to the terrorists. uhwhat

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: the united states torture or not? [Re: Binnie_Coll] #818370
12/12/14 08:07 AM
12/12/14 08:07 AM
A
ARG Offline
BANNED TROLL
ARG  Offline
BANNED TROLL
A
Wiseguy
KILL the cia.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3