GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 58 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,168
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,388
Posts1,059,834
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Benny3Balls] #817560
12/07/14 10:58 AM
12/07/14 10:58 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Benny3Balls
Theres an article in todays Daily News saying that the BGF (Black Guerilla Family) might be thinking about declaring open season on NYC cops due to the non indictment in the Garner case. Hopefully it's bad intel.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/excl...ticle-1.2036616

Well, this is what I mean. Does a poor decision by a grand jury mean we should have to live in fear of a bunch of thugs?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Benny3Balls] #817561
12/07/14 11:01 AM
12/07/14 11:01 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Theres an article in todays Daily News saying that the BGF (Black Guerilla Family) might be thinking about declaring open season on NYC cops due to the non indictment in the Garner case. Hopefully it's bad intel.

edit Sorry i just saw that Scorsese already posted this in the oc section

Hopefully is right. But the Darren Wilson's are happy. They get to either stay on their jobs, or leave, and then they let the city (taxpayers) pay out the multimillion dollar wrongful death judgements while their fellow cops are shot at in retribution. That's screwed up because I have actually met some very nice guys that were cops.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Benny3Balls] #817562
12/07/14 11:02 AM
12/07/14 11:02 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

Sounds like the same line of BS about the bloods declaring war on the cops in Newark a few months ago. And I pretty much expect the same thing to happen, nothing.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817566
12/07/14 11:13 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Well I never heard of the BGF if they are real.

If they are going after cops they should just do it, and stop talking about it. That news won't make cops even more trigger happy then they already are right? What, did they run out of bullets?

Tell them to get a cop named Vitaly, and do us all a favor. I promised my daughter I would not give him a drive by if others want to do it be my guest.Happy hunting.

only the unloved hate
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Dellacroce] #817567
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

Sounds like the same line of BS about the bloods declaring war on the cops in Newark a few months ago. And I pretty much expect the same thing to happen, nothing.

Maybe those are agents provocateur making the threats.

The police are known to operate using them.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Alfa Romeo] #817572
12/07/14 11:39 AM
12/07/14 11:39 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Alfa dont take this the wrong way. But you remind me of a certain poster on another forum....you wouldnt happen to be a halfa fag would you?

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Dellacroce] #817573
12/07/14 11:43 AM
12/07/14 11:43 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

Alfa dont take this the wrong way. But you remind me of a certain poster on another forum....you wouldnt happen to be a halfa fag would you?

What were you doing posting on a forum like that? lol

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817574
12/07/14 11:48 AM
12/07/14 11:48 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Haha thats funny. No its another OC forum, you just seem like some1 who posts over there.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817581
12/07/14 12:25 PM
12/07/14 12:25 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
well,the feds are coming in both cases,[ ferguson, staten island ] be interesting to see what conclusions they draw from their investigations.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817595
12/07/14 01:44 PM
12/07/14 01:44 PM
B
Belmont Offline OP
Underboss
Belmont  Offline OP
B
Underboss
The article i read kind of implied it was shaky info. Why kill a cop when they can keep looting.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Dellacroce] #817681
12/07/14 08:11 PM
12/07/14 08:11 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Haha thats funny. No its another OC forum, you just seem like some1 who posts over there.

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817694
12/07/14 10:39 PM
12/07/14 10:39 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
One thing's for sure. There is a deep discord between the public and the police right now. That affects good cops who do their jobs and people who do their communities good service. In other words a recipe for more Ferguson's.

John Kasich, the Republican governor from Ohio has some good ideas on this subject to repair this bad feeling that's going around in the country right now

Last edited by rockstar_man45; 12/07/14 10:53 PM.
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817695
12/07/14 10:43 PM
12/07/14 10:43 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
When I see what's happening now I thing everyone has taken this train.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCxIPDErjT8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

only the unloved hate
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817701
12/08/14 12:28 AM
12/08/14 12:28 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Nothing for Ferguson cause Wilson was justified in protecting himself when Brown went for the officers sidearm. A lot of people seem to forget that. As for this Staten Island, I am shocked, cause it is right there on video. Once down and restrained, the cop should have let go right away. All this for some loose cigs.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #817705
12/08/14 02:25 AM
12/08/14 02:25 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Nothing for Ferguson cause Wilson was justified in protecting himself when Brown went for the officers sidearm. A lot of people seem to forget that. As for this Staten Island, I am shocked, cause it is right there on video. Once down and restrained, the cop should have let go right away. All this for some loose cigs.

Giacomo, if I didn't like your posts to begin with, I wouldn't challenge your assertions here.

If Officer Wilson is in his car, sitting down, and his firearm is holstered on his right side, how does a person on his left side window standing up outside of his vehicle reach into the car for his undrawn weapon?

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Alfa Romeo] #817764
12/08/14 12:00 PM
12/08/14 12:00 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA

Giacomo, if I didn't like your posts to begin with, I wouldn't challenge your assertions here.

If Officer Wilson is in his car, sitting down, and his firearm is holstered on his right side, how does a person on his left side window standing up outside of his vehicle reach into the car for his undrawn weapon?

Because Wilson opened the door of his vehicle and Brown apparently shoved him back in it and a scuffle ensued. That's how. You have been following this case right?

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817788
12/08/14 03:24 PM
12/08/14 03:24 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
rockstar, the grand jury was presented with evidence from officer wilsons gun right? like fingerprints, or dna. proving that brown went for the cops gun.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817804
12/08/14 03:49 PM
12/08/14 03:49 PM
M
Mark Offline
Underboss
Mark  Offline
M
Underboss

Derrick Rose wore this shirt during warm ups on Saturday night before da Bulls game.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: rockstar_man45] #817806
12/08/14 03:54 PM
12/08/14 03:54 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

Because Wilson opened the door of his vehicle and Brown apparently shoved him back in it and a scuffle ensued. That's how. You have been following this case right?

According to this article, Wilson's gun was never tested for fingerprints...

Gun Not Tested for Fingerprints

If the gun was never tested for fingerprints, how do you prove that Brown went for the gun and wrestled the officer for it?

The article also states that no written notes were taken after the killing by other interviewing officers who later claimed that Wilson never contradicted himself between his first story and the final version of his alibi. So everything is covered up and it is his word against Brown's.

Because no notes were taken, Wilson was basically given time to get his story straight and have it jibe with whatever forensic evidence would come out later.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817814
12/08/14 04:27 PM
12/08/14 04:27 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
alpha.. forget the fingerprints, dna would be even better.
im sure the grand jury was presented with dna evidence that shows Michael browns dna on wilsons gun.... that's concrete evidence so they most assuredly had that.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Binnie_Coll] #817817
12/08/14 04:31 PM
12/08/14 04:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Courtesy of a friend of mine from Philly. Short and to the point.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Binnie_Coll] #817828
12/08/14 04:55 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
alpha.. forget the fingerprints, dna would be even better.
im sure the grand jury was presented with dna evidence that shows Michael browns dna on wilsons gun.... that's concrete evidence so they most assuredly had that.

I looked it up Binnie. They are not sure where the DNA came from. It could have come from blood spatter. The evidence is inconclusive...

Brown DNA on Wilson's Gun

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817829
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
lol lol lol lol

Thats great.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817856
12/08/14 05:55 PM
12/08/14 05:55 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
alpha.... but browns thumb had a injury on it and also powder indicating that his thumb was 6 to 9 in away from Wilson's pistol. ive never heard that before, but, that's the evidence that the grand jury heard, and, that headline in your post said
that the physical evidence supported the officer.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Alfa Romeo] #817857
12/08/14 06:00 PM
12/08/14 06:00 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA

According to this article, Wilson's gun was never tested for fingerprints...

Gun Not Tested for Fingerprints

If the gun was never tested for fingerprints, how do you prove that Brown went for the gun and wrestled the officer for it?

The article also states that no written notes were taken after the killing by other interviewing officers who later claimed that Wilson never contradicted himself between his first story and the final version of his alibi. So everything is covered up and it is his word against Brown's.

Because no notes were taken, Wilson was basically given time to get his story straight and have it jibe with whatever forensic evidence would come out later.

You're looking for something that isn't there. Forensic evidence shows there was clearly a struggle inside Wilson's vehicle

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817862
12/08/14 06:06 PM
12/08/14 06:06 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
yes, ive just read where that is correct. alpha posted a link
that confirms this.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: rockstar_man45] #817864
12/08/14 06:12 PM
12/08/14 06:12 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

You're looking for something that isn't there. Forensic evidence shows there was clearly a struggle inside Wilson's vehicle

Gun residue only means that the kid was shot at close range. Blood spatter could account for the DNA on the gun.

When you flush a toilet with the lid up, water is sprayed several feet in all directions through a process called aerosolization. Wilson's gun could have been contaminated with Brown's DNA via aerosolization of Brown's blood as a result of Brown being shot at close range.

Let's put it like this. If I was looking for conclusive proof that Brown went for the cop's gun, I would be looking for something that possibly isn't there with what we presently know. But it is an absolute that it is impossible to prove a lie.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Binnie_Coll] #817874
12/08/14 06:26 PM
12/08/14 06:26 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
alpha.... but browns thumb had a injury on it and also powder indicating that his thumb was 6 to 9 in away from Wilson's pistol. ive never heard that before, but, that's the evidence that the grand jury heard, and, that headline in your post said
that the physical evidence supported the officer.

Inconclusive. His hand was near the gun is all it means. His whole body was near the officer's gun. As a matter of fact, his whole body was much closer to the officer than 6 to 9 inches because the two of them came into contact with one another. So the hand being 6 to 9 inches from the gun is impressive. It shows that even though the two of them struggled and touched each other in some way, Brown may in fact have never touched the officer's gun. It's clear that when the officer pulled out and started shooting, Brown turned and ran.

No fingerprints on the gun. No sweat or bodily fluids on the gun. Aren't forensic scientists able to determine things like that?

Also, the title of the article doesn't concern me. I pulled up the article to shine light on a specific fact we were debating, the DNA on the gun. I don't claim to know everything that happened that day so I have no interest in censoring the truth by picking articles based on whether their title agrees with my viewpoint.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817875
12/08/14 06:27 PM
12/08/14 06:27 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
well said alpha, well said.

Re: Staten Island choke hold death- no indictment [Re: Belmont] #817883
12/08/14 08:20 PM
12/08/14 08:20 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
As for Staten Island, I can understand why people would be upset. But Ferguson is murky and you can't just say one or the other. I personally believe Darren Wilson was justified in his use of force. When someone inflicts bodily harm or even attempts to do physical harm (even taking the gun which jammed as a result of Brown's grabbing it), the police get a wide berth.

Because there was a video and a clear showing of what happened, for the life of me I can't figure out why they indict. I'm hoping we see the records made public so we can see what happened with the grand jury that made them say no indictment

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull