GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 311 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,830
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Detroit Partnership [Re: Ville] #815319
11/25/14 11:04 AM
11/25/14 11:04 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ville
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Ville
Ok tough guy , you guys brought up Leonetti so i used him as an example. Im talking about what he says about New England so get off your knees and take his dick out of your mouth. Yea rats are liars and obviously some of their claims can be backed up by wiretaps, that's not the case with alot of them tho. You don't know who the fuck i am so relax with big guy routine here. I dont give a shit what people on here think about what i say. My only issue with Burnstein is his information on New England which is completely false and im on my cellphone. So if you know Leonetti and think id be scared, pm me and ill give you my number so you can have him call me cause he dont scare me one bit. I know guys way more serious than him, you have no idea what i been through or what i know and i dont post names and dates to back up what i say cause this is a fucking public forum. If you can read about it, maybe ill post a name when I do post, but that's not how i do it. I could careless if you think i dont know what im talking about, i know what i know and a couple people on here know me and i don't talk bullshit buddy. So don't fucking come at me like that tough guy. If my post stinks like shit then Scott's info on New England smells like death. And i know exactly what i'm talking about, so relax with your special feelings towards Scott.

I mean, it's easy to knock a guy, and then say "Oh I know whats really going on, but I don't drop any names". Regardless if you know or not, nobody is going to believe you over a guy whose been doing this, and has been pretty much spot on with most reports in the past. That ain't blowing smoke, that's the true facts. And I don't know who "you guys" and who's got dicks in their mouths or whatever, but none of that is directed to me. I respectfully disagreed with you and said why, never called you a bullshit artist because I don't really care enough to do so.

Leonetti was simply an example, not the ultimate holy grail of why people should buy into Scott's reports. It isn't just the rats though, it's the police files, the FBI reports, etc. So if he's off about New England, then so is the New England law enforcement, because that's where a lot of his sources come from.
Did i not just say in my prior comment that i don't give a fuck if people on here believe me? That doesn't bother me one bit, like i said i know what i know and im not backing it with up anything on here cause i dont need your approval on what i post. Ok if he gets his info about New England from LE up here then they're the ones feeding Scott bullshit. I know more about New England than he will ever know. You do seem to care otherwise you wouldn't comment on my post, so enough already JCB Jimmy boy.

I said I didn't care enough to call you a bullshit artist. I didn't say anything about commenting your posts. You got all hostile for no reason. Fact is Scott is a respected author and researcher in this field, and it isn't just two people saying that, check the other mob forums. With that said, there's no real reason to doubt him. I mean, if you know what you know, then great, correct those reports with your knowledge, why get upset because people choose to buy in to what Scott says?

And you think I'm JCB? LOL!

Re: Detroit Partnership [Re: SinatraClub] #815400
11/25/14 03:14 PM
11/25/14 03:14 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Good for Scott bud, and im not gonna correct his reports cause im not a journalist/ reporter, he can keep doing what he does. And i know your JCB, Jimbo. Im done with this shit

Re: Detroit Partnership [Re: sbhc] #815670
11/27/14 10:01 AM
11/27/14 10:01 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Where do you come to the conclusion that I'm JCB? Pretty sure JCB was still an active poster the same time I first began posting here. Lol...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull