GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 71 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,816
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
El Chapos drug organisation #813758
11/15/14 06:05 AM
11/15/14 06:05 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Chicago brothers detail how Mexican cartel moved cocaine by jets

The twin brothers from Chicago have been in witness protection for more than five years, providing federal authorities with details of how Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's notorious Sinaloa cartel network allegedly supplied them with thousands of pounds of narcotics to distribute on city streets.

Their cooperation led to what has been called the most significant drug case in Chicago history. Now, for the first time, the statements Pedro and Margarito Flores gave to a federal grand jury have been made public in advance of sentencing for accused Sinaloa lieutenant Alfredo Vasquez-Hernandez, a boyhood friend of Guzman's who allegedly was the key contact for the brothers in Mexico.

In the statements, filed in U.S. District Court on Saturday, the Flores twins admitted they ran a drug distribution ring out of Chicago that also shipped truckloads of narcotics to wholesale customers in New York, Washington, Cincinnati and other cities.

Their main supplier was Guzman, whose vast operations included a fleet of model 747 jets that had all the seats removed, the brothers said. According to their statements, Guzman would load the planes with clothes and other goods and fly "humanitarian" missions to South America. On the return trip to Mexico City, the brothers said, the planes would be packed with as many as 12,000 kilograms — about 14 tons — of cocaine that was then unloaded and driven out of the airport with the help of corrupt authorities.

The brothers said Vasquez-Hernandez helped Guzman coordinate shipments of cocaine from Colombia to Mexico using submarines, speedboats and amphibious vessels to avoid law enforcement at sea. In 2007, the brothers agreed to invest $600,000 with Vasquez-Hernandez to open a furniture exporting company that would act as a front to ship cocaine by rail, according to the statements.

The brothers also talked in the statements — which were signed in June 2009 — of the danger of their cooperation and their hopes it would eventually lead to reduced sentences.

"I knew that once the people I have talked about today found out I was cooperating, they would try to kill me and my family," Pedro Flores said in his statement. "As far as I know, nobody knows where my family is living and I am being kept in protective custody."

Prosecutors filed the statements to rebut claims by Vasquez-Hernandez that he had nothing to do with Guzman's organization. Vasquez-Hernandez entered a "blind" plea of guilty earlier this year to one count of conspiracy to distribute narcotics. He has no deal with prosecutors and faces up to life in prison when he is sentenced later this month.

In asking U.S. District Chief Judge Ruben Castillo to impose the minimum of 10 years in prison, Vasquez-Hernandez's lawyers said in a court filing last month that the former auto mechanic admitted only to arranging one narcotics deal with the Flores twins in 2008.

Prosecutors have alleged in court documents that the Flores brothers secretly recorded a key 2008 meeting in Mexico that captured Vasquez-Hernandez detailing the inner workings of Guzman's vast operation.

Feds: El Chapo relative in Mexico-Chicago drug case is ruled dead
Feds: El Chapo relative in Mexico-Chicago drug case is ruled dead
Jason Meisner
According to Vasquez-Hernandez's lawyers, however, the audio from the meeting — recorded on a device hidden in Pedro Flores' pocket — was so garbled that it was impossible to tell who was speaking.

"Mr. Vasquez-Hernandez denies he ever spoke to the Flores brothers about airplanes or transporting anything by air that day, let alone transporting thousands of kilograms of drugs from one country to another," the filing said.

In a letter addressed to Castillo, Vasquez-Hernandez, 59, said he was "ashamed" for his actions and asked for leniency so he can spend at least some of his remaining years with his family. He said his children, ages 12 and 15, are "the joy of my life and my motivation for getting through this ordeal."

"My greatest fear is that I will die in prison before I am able to be reunited with them and my wife," Vasquez-Hernandez wrote.

Earlier this year, prosecutors revealed that Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla, the highest-ranking Sinaloa cartel member arrested on U.S. charges, secretly pleaded guilty in Chicago last year and has been cooperating with authorities.

Guzman, meanwhile, remains in custody in Mexico after his sensational arrest, and it's unclear whether he'll ever be extradited to face charges in the U.S.

read pedro flores statement here:
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2014-11/23945116775420-10165409.pdf

Re: El Chapos drug organisation [Re: Scorsese] #813891
11/16/14 08:13 AM
11/16/14 08:13 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Thanks again for posting this, sorry to re post!

Re: El Chapos drug organisation [Re: Scorsese] #1006875
03/09/21 05:02 PM
03/09/21 05:02 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Chicago twins who helped convict El Chapo face new probe after ending prison terms
A court filing reveals a new investigation against Pedro Flores and Margarito Flores, brothers convicted of importing a ton of cocaine a month into Chicago and other cities.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/3...lores-pedro-chicago-twins-sinaloa-cartel

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: El Chapos drug organisation [Re: Scorsese] #1006919
03/10/21 10:41 AM
03/10/21 10:41 AM
J
Jimmybrown Offline
Made Member
Jimmybrown  Offline
J
Made Member
https://youtu.be/v2p0dqCzWcQ

Court testimony of one the twins against El Chapo

Re: El Chapos drug organisation [Re: Scorsese] #1006920
03/10/21 12:26 PM
03/10/21 12:26 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Think with what the 2 brothers did by risking their lives going against the sinaloa cartel, they need to say goodbye to the feds and watch their back in witness protection. Tough crap that the feds forensic team could not find all of their cash. Let them live their witness protection lives out always knowing that they might be kidnapped and killed

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull