GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 124 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,458
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,527
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: mulberry] #809647
10/22/14 11:17 PM
10/22/14 11:17 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Amuso is still as much the boss of the Luccheses as Peter Gotti is still the boss of the Gambinos. Is there one iota of evidence he has had any say in any decision the family has made or that he has gotten an envelope the past 5 years? As far as I know Peter Gotti was the official boss when he was sent to prison so if the FBI told us he was still the boss, would anyone believe it? That's the position Amuso is in right now

Except nobody, including the feds, are saying Peter Gotti is the boss right now. It's only because of the feds that we know Dom Cefalu took over and Peter Gotti no longer holds that position. And, while many on these forums want to believe otherwise, Peter Gotti was definitely the boss for a time after John died in prison. He received the tribute and had the clout, no matter how many want to think Nick Corozzo or someone else was the "real boss."

As for Amuso, he apparently has enough clout that the feds still hold him in that position and Capeci was willing to correct himself. And it's not because they slapped the label on him. It's because the Lucchese Family itself holds him in that position. Nobody is saying he's in a position to run things day to day. Nobody is saying a guy like Crea doesn't have a lot of influence as one of the top guys on the street. But Amuso apparently is still the top guy and Crea and everyone else ultimately answers to him. We can't see what goes on behind the scenes but back when DeFede was acting boss, he got in trouble for not passing enough money onto Amuso. In Capeci's retraction, he talked about how Amuso ordered everyone to show up for his wife's wake and that's what happened.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #809662
10/23/14 04:25 AM
10/23/14 04:25 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
DeFede was acting boss in 1998. This is 2014. Where is the proof he's involved? Why are all his Brooklyn guys broken or shelved after 20 years in prison? Families normally reward stand up guys.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #809669
10/23/14 06:49 AM
10/23/14 06:49 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Daidone was acting boss in the early 2000's and he was one of Amuso's top guys.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #809719
10/23/14 11:17 AM
10/23/14 11:17 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
That was 2002. This is 2014. Where is the proof he has any influence? Any wiretaps, witnesses? Cite one order he has given as boss in the past 5-10 years.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: mulberry] #809722
10/23/14 11:26 AM
10/23/14 11:26 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

That was 2002. This is 2014. Where is the proof he has any influence? Any wiretaps, witnesses? Cite one order he has given as boss in the past 5-10 years.

If you want to use the lack of specific examples of orders Amuso has given in order to justify not believing he's the boss, go ahead. The posters in the past who thought Nick Corozzo was the real boss had their reasons as well. The sources supplying Capeci with the info should be enough, to say nothing of what the FBI says. But, as always, people on these forums think they know better.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #809723
10/23/14 11:31 AM
10/23/14 11:31 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

It is fairly unprecedented, is it not, for a boss to be ousted whilst imprisoned?

Gotti, Gigante, Persico, Rastelli, Corallo.... all maintained power while behind bars; why is it any different with Amuso?

Nobody questioning Crea being the big shot on the streets of course.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: IvyLeague] #809724
10/23/14 11:33 AM
10/23/14 11:33 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Here we go again. Jesus Christ all-fucking-mighty, can't you guys ever let anything fucking go?

@Mulberry: You'll NEVER convince Ivy that Jerry Capeci and the Feds are wrong. Ever.

@Ivy: You'll never convince a guy who grew up downtown or in the outer boroughs that you can know anything about the American Mafia if you grew up in Utah, no matter how much you've studied it.

Can't anyone just agree to disagree and stop with the sarcasm?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #809737
10/23/14 12:30 PM
10/23/14 12:30 PM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
Oh my fucking god , I thought this thread died a death weeks ago , please please let's not go down this road again . Some people believe amuso is boss ( there wrong ) and some people ( the sane ones ) believe Steven crea is boss . Please please let's move on

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #809853
10/23/14 09:14 PM
10/23/14 09:14 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
It is fairly unprecedented, is it not, for a boss to be ousted whilst imprisoned?

Gotti, Gigante, Persico, Rastelli, Corallo.... all maintained power while behind bars; why is it any different with Amuso?

Corallo
Scarfo
Stanfa
All lost power

It depends on how many supporters the guy has on the streets when he goes away and if he still wants to hold onto power. Rastelli had power because he had supporters and wasn't sentenced to life. Corallo gave up power. Gigante and Persico were able to hold on because they had a huge number of supporters on the streets. Same with John Gotti. Peter Gotti has no supporters so he lost all power. Same with Scarfo and Stanfa. The question here is how many supporters Amuso has on the streets?

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: IvyLeague] #809906
10/24/14 08:57 AM
10/24/14 08:57 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

If you want to use the lack of specific examples of orders Amuso has given in order to justify not believing he's the boss, go ahead. The posters in the past who thought Nick Corozzo was the real boss had their reasons as well. The sources supplying Capeci with the info should be enough, to say nothing of what the FBI says. But, as always, people on these forums think they know better.

Which sources told Capeci and the FBI that Crea was the boss? You admit they were wrong last tine but this time there is absolutely no way they can be wrong on the same topic. What does Corozzo have to do with Crea?

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: pizzaboy] #810206
10/26/14 02:51 PM
10/26/14 02:51 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Here we go again. Jesus Christ all-fucking-mighty, can't you guys ever let anything fucking go?

@Mulberry: You'll NEVER convince Ivy that Jerry Capeci and the Feds are wrong. Ever.

@Ivy: You'll never convince a guy who grew up downtown or in the outer boroughs that you can know anything about the American Mafia if you grew up in Utah, no matter how much you've studied it.

This.

Lets all stop banging heads and trying to convince those that have made up their minds to change them.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810212
10/26/14 03:41 PM
10/26/14 03:41 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Amuso probably cant even control his bowels at this point, to claim he is running the family in any capacity is a just completely ridiculous.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: LittleNicky] #810213
10/26/14 03:44 PM
10/26/14 03:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Amuso probably cant even control his bowels at this point, to claim he is running the family in any capacity is a just completely ridiculous.

Little Nicky's back. Yay! grin

How've you been, kid?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810214
10/26/14 03:59 PM
10/26/14 03:59 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Im doing ok. Things just busy around here.

anything exciting on ggbb lately? beyond redebating gotti's career or who was the toughest mafia guy?

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: LittleNicky] #810215
10/26/14 04:04 PM
10/26/14 04:04 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
anything exciting on ggbb lately? beyond redebating gotti's career or who was the toughest mafia guy?

On any given day:

1) Just insert same rehashed and regurgitated topic.

2) Argue until someone gets personal.

3) SC locks the thread.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: pizzaboy] #810216
10/26/14 04:05 PM
10/26/14 04:05 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo

This is great because you managed to crap on Ivy with both points.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: ItalianForever] #810218
10/26/14 04:09 PM
10/26/14 04:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ItalianForever

This is great because you managed to crap on Ivy with both points.

That wasn't my intention. I'm one of the few guys who actually gets along well with him. I was just trying to tell the BOTH of them that when they're that far apart on something, it's best to just leave it alone. Because no one ever changes any else's mind on this stuff (or about anything else on message boards, for that matter).

And it's good to see you posting again too, ItalianForever. Stick around for awhile smile.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810220
10/26/14 04:11 PM
10/26/14 04:11 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Thanks pizza. I am always lurking but haven't posted recently. What's cicale up too these days? Did he get a book or tv deal.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: ItalianForever] #810227
10/26/14 04:22 PM
10/26/14 04:22 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
What's cicale up too these days? Did he get a book or tv deal.

Who knows? With any luck he'll choke to death reading one of my posts. That would please me a great deal lol.

Anyway, I get my haircut over Crosby Avenue, just off Westchester. The girl who cuts my hair told me that she saw him when he was making one of those retarded videos for YouTube, and that he had the nerve to go into one of the Irish bars on Middletown for lunch.

So not only is he a lying piece of human garbage. He's a shameless, lying piece of human garbage.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810230
10/26/14 04:28 PM
10/26/14 04:28 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Are you fucking kidding me?

If anyone touched him he would run to his handler and they would roll an assault rap on him into a major rico as a couple predicates. Low life piece of shit.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 10/26/14 09:29 PM.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: ItalianForever] #810245
10/26/14 07:04 PM
10/26/14 07:04 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Are you fucking kidding me? Oh how I long for the days when there were no cameras in the boroughs.

That's a great point that can NOT be understated.

People are always talking about how forensics and crime scene teams have discouraged the mob from killing people this past decade. And that's certainly true to an extent. But here in New York those cameras are everywhere, even in the outer boroughs.

You'd have to literally be insane to roll up on someone in broad daylight and pop them in New York City today. Because Big Brother is here. And he's not going away.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810246
10/26/14 07:15 PM
10/26/14 07:15 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Well, this thread was interesting. Never saw so many people agree to disagree, again and again, over and over.

Not knowing jack about this topic and after reading through this, I would say that Amuso is looking more like the real Boss than Crea.

People might be forgetting that the very first thing the Feds do when they begin surveillance is try and make out the hierarchies of a family by visual observation. This is before the bugs and wires taps reveal anything. That's the first thing they do. Now in this situation, you have a powerful street boss of some kind (Crea) commanding great respect, and the Feds still say he is NOT the man. That's a little profound. If you think the Feds are lying about that, you need to produce some scenarios as to why they would lie.

Boss doesn't mean who runs the company, Boss is who owns the company. That goes for both legitimate and illicit affairs.

Is it impossible that Amuso is the 'owner' or biggest shareholder/investor in the Lucchese Family's principal cash crops? No it isn't.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: mulberry] #810249
10/26/14 07:53 PM
10/26/14 07:53 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Corallo
Scarfo
Stanfa
All lost power

It depends on how many supporters the guy has on the streets when he goes away and if he still wants to hold onto power. Rastelli had power because he had supporters and wasn't sentenced to life. Corallo gave up power. Gigante and Persico were able to hold on because they had a huge number of supporters on the streets. Same with John Gotti. Peter Gotti has no supporters so he lost all power. Same with Scarfo and Stanfa. The question here is how many supporters Amuso has on the streets?

I meant when Tramunti was filling in for Corallo when he was in prison. I know Corallo gave up power voluntarily when he went away for life.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810268
10/26/14 08:35 PM
10/26/14 08:35 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Some believe that Trumunti was only acting boss until Corallo got out of prison. Maybe it was the other way around and Corallo was acting for Trumunti until he died

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810273
10/26/14 08:37 PM
10/26/14 08:37 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
http://youtu.be/EwnP7jhTrlQ

I tell you who the boss is... Denzel is the boss.

Last edited by PetroPirelli; 10/26/14 08:39 PM.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810275
10/26/14 08:45 PM
10/26/14 08:45 PM
MidWest
S
Sal_Bronte Offline
Made Member
Sal_Bronte  Offline
S
Made Member
MidWest
lol Im still wrapping it around my head that this guy was the Boss of an NY Family at one point.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFbzsAZe9UY

Last edited by Sal_Bronte; 10/26/14 08:47 PM.
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: Sal_Bronte] #810276
10/26/14 08:53 PM
10/26/14 08:53 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Originally Posted By: Sal_Bronte
lol Im still wrapping it around my head that this guy was the Boss of an NY Family at one point.........

Never saw that before, at least I don't think but funny.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: Sal_Bronte] #810277
10/26/14 09:05 PM
10/26/14 09:05 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Quote:

I imagine those Gambino guys might have been very alarmed by that clown looking for John Gotti....being as that's how Paul Castellano got whacked, allegedly by four guys dressed pretty ridiculously.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: TommyGambino] #810318
10/27/14 07:31 AM
10/27/14 07:31 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
That clown video is priceless. I've watched it and laughed so many times. Not only is the actor a gag reel within himself, Little Joe & Peter Gotti are just standing there entertaining the guy. Peter's like, "Oh you're here to deliver balloons, sounds good to me" -shut's door, leaving Little Joe out there in front of the cameras-

Little Joe is just has this look on his face like "Get the fuck outta here!!" And Norman Dupont, the convicted killer Norman Dupont, sees nothing wrong with the scenario at all.

Re: Steven Crea not official boss? [Re: SinatraClub] #810319
10/27/14 07:35 AM
10/27/14 07:35 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
That clown video is priceless. I've watched it and laughed so many times. Not only is the actor a gag reel within himself, Little Joe & Peter Gotti are just standing there entertaining the guy. Peter's like, "Oh you're here to deliver balloons, sounds good to me" -shut's door, leaving Little Joe out there in front of the cameras-

Little Joe is just has this look on his face like "Get the fuck outta here!!" And Norman Dupont, the convicted killer Norman Dupont, sees nothing wrong with the scenario at all.

Has anyone ascertained who he is yet?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull