GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 281 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,881
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,580
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #803789
09/20/14 04:25 AM
09/20/14 04:25 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Galati's daughter is sexy.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #804074
09/21/14 07:27 PM
09/21/14 07:27 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Pic or it ain't true lol

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: dixiemafia] #804081
09/21/14 09:08 PM
09/21/14 09:08 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Pic or it ain't true lol

Go to Page 2, pal.

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: PetroPirelli] #804144
09/22/14 10:37 AM
09/22/14 10:37 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli
Go to Page 2, pal.

Some reason it wasn't showing up yesterday.

Yea I agree, no wonder he is shooting at folks lol

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804250
09/23/14 08:31 AM
09/23/14 08:31 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline OP
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
At Galati trial, a tangled tale of heartbreak and retaliation

Ronald Galati, 64,a convicted fraudster who ran a South Philly auto-body shop, wanted his daughter´s boyfriend dead, according to federal prosecutors in New Jersey.
Ronald Galati, 64,a convicted fraudster who ran a South Philly auto-body shop, wanted his daughter's boyfriend dead, according to federal prosecutors in New Jersey.

JULIA TERRUSO, INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
POSTED: Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 11:49 AM

A year before Tiffany Galati's boyfriend was shot and wounded at her side in a hit prosecutors say was orchestrated by her father, she texted one of the alleged hit men to hurt a previous boyfriend.

"I need you to do something," Tiffany Galati texted Jerome Johnson in a 4 a.m. text message in 2012. "Anything," Johnson replied.

Johnson, 45, a longtime friend of Ronald Galati, reluctantly testified in Ronald Galati's murder-for-hire trial, mumbling yes and no answers with lengthy pauses in between attorney questions and his answers.

"Please do me that favor please. . . . I'll pay whatever, I don't care. Gotta be done," Tiffany Galati said in another text message. "Just make sure my kid ain't around him when it happens, please that would be traumatizing."

Johnson was the third of three hit men to take the stand and testify that in November 2013, Ronald Galati offered to pay each $20,000 to kill Andrew Tuono, Tiffany Galati's boyfriend at the time.

Testimony on Tuesday provided a glimpse into the Galati family's drama and revealed Johnson was not a random hired hit man but a close friend to both Ronald and Tiffany. Johnson asked Ronald Galati to be godfather to his daughter and was a confidant to Tiffany Galati during relationship problems.

Johnson pleaded guilty to orchestrating the attack on Tuono at the behest of Ronald Galati. He admitted to dropping off Ronald Walker and Alvin Williams in Atlantic City the night of Nov. 30, 2013, who then shot Tuono three times. Tuono survived.

Tiffany Galati, 33, described by Williams as "gorgeous" and "a beauty you don't forget," was in the middle of a custody dispute with her former boyfriend, Jeffrey Capuano, and the father of her son when she started dating Tuono, according to testimony.

In November 2012 she texted Johnson and in the early morning two-hour-long conversation said her ex-boyfriend's father had intimidated her at the auto shop, and claimed that her ex was heavily involved in the drug trade and refused to take their son to the doctor. She said she wanted full custody and was filing a restraining order against her ex's father. She said Tuono had left her because of the drama.

"I never felt like this before, I been dating since I was 15. I know he's the one," Tiffany Galati said of Tuono in a text. "He just hurt me so badly by walking away."

Defense attorney Anthony Voci read the text messages for Johnson who dismissed the subtext in the message and said he "never hurt anybody." Johnson said Tiffany had "maybe" asked him to beat the ex up.

On direct examination, Johnson said Galati didn't like Tuono dating his daughter and didn't like the couple living in Atlantic City. According to Johnson, Galati called Tuono "funny looking," and said he wanted to "poke his eyes out." He said Tuono was involved in selling and taking pills.

Johnson said it was Ronald Galati who wanted Tuono dead and who asked him to orchestrate the attempted murder.

The trial continues this afternoon.

jterruso@phillynews.com

856-779-3876

@juliaterruso

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_je...637mpgUF0fMd.99

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804271
09/23/14 09:29 AM
09/23/14 09:29 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
She doesn't seem, QUITE as sexy now, however I would still hit on her ferociously and most likely get turned down.....

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804272
09/23/14 09:37 AM
09/23/14 09:37 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
But what the hell is wrong with her. You'd have to be an idiot with a death wish to get involved with her.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804278
09/23/14 10:23 AM
09/23/14 10:23 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
She just created reasonable doubt for her father, good girl

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804282
09/23/14 11:03 AM
09/23/14 11:03 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
I think she wanted the baby daddy fucked up. Not the new guy who the dad tried to off/whack/whack off.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: carmela] #804283
09/23/14 11:13 AM
09/23/14 11:13 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: carmela
But what the hell is wrong with her. You'd have to be an idiot with a death wish to get involved with her.

she doesnt seem to fear getting involved in the gangsta life, I'm guessing this isn't something that happened over night there must have been a reason the baby daddy quit being with her and now she wanted him killed.....she may be a little off her meds or rocker

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804363
09/23/14 06:20 PM
09/23/14 06:20 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
^^^ true

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804413
09/24/14 04:26 AM
09/24/14 04:26 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2014

Details Of A Bloody Family Feud Surface At Galati Trial
By George Anastasia
For Bigtrial.net

The father sat at the defense table facing a murder-for-hire charge that could land him in prison for the rest of his life.

The daughter sat on the witness stand, offering testimony that could help the government put him there.

Ron Galati, the 64-year-old South Philadelphia auto body shop owner, and his daughter, Tiffany, 31, squared off in federal court in Camden today in a bloody and twisted version of family feud.

Galati is charged with hiring hitmen to kill Tiffany's boyfriend Andrew Tuono back in November. But her testimony, which included her eyewitness account of the shooting, covered a dysfunctional family dynamic that stretched back several years and that Tiffany Galati said shattered her relationship with her father, her mother Vicky and brother Ron Jr.

The shooting of Tuono, she said, was a violent and extreme extension of her father's overly protective and authoritarian approach to parenting. Her father always came between her and whomever she was dating, she explained. He wanted her to break up with Tuono with whom she had begun living. When she refused to end the relationship, she implied, her father decided to end it for her.

"There were bullets flying," she said of the night when she and Tuono were confronted by two gunmen allegedly sent by her father. "I had never been shot at before."

Dressed in black slacks and a long gray sweater over a black shirt, her dark hair parted in the middle and flowing over both shoulders, Tiffany Galati appeared both angry and determined as she testified for the government.

Her father sat quietly at the defense table, showing little emotion but occasionally whispering in the ear of his defense lawyer. Galati, who has two other cases -- including another murder-for-hire charge -- pending in Common Pleas Court in Philadelphia, has been held without bail since his arrest late last year. He had pleaded not guilty and his lawyer has implied that Tuono was shot for reasons that had nothing to do with Galati.

That Tiffany Galati believed her father had orchestrated the attempt -- Tuono survived -- was clear from her direct testimony and from several asides she voluntarily offered in response to questions from both Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Richardson, the prosecutor in the case, and from defense attorney Anthony Voci Jr.

When Voci questioned her about a custody dispute she had with another boyfriend who is the father of her six-year-old son Jeffrey, Tiffany Galati conceded that her son lived with his father. But that, she said, was only because her father refused her request for money to hire a lawyer to fight the issue.

"I asked him for money to help me get custody because I was living in New Jersey," she said. "He said he couldn't help me...but he had twenty thousand for the shooter."

Ronald Walker, who testified that he was one of the men Galati hired to kill Tuono, said Galati promised to pay him $20,000 for the hit.

Testimony in the trial, which began last week, is expected to conclude tomorrow. Closing arguments could come Thursday or Monday (there is no trial session on Friday). It appears that Galati will not take the stand in his own defense. Voci told Judge Joseph Rodriguez his case would take less than a day. Galati's testimony and cross-examination, were he to take the stand, would extend the defense case beyond one day.

The Galati family riff, detailed in Tiffany's testimony, included confrontations and angry text and email exchanges surrounding occasional attempts to mend fences. Tuono, who took the stand this afternoon, acknowledged that he frequently clashed with Ron Galati and sometimes with Galati's wife and with Ron Jr.

They had all been friends at one time, he said, but once he started dating Tiffany, the relationship deteriorated. He admitted that he left phone messages in which he called Vicky Galati "a piece of shit."

"Those types of arguments happened frequently before I got shot," he said. But he denied making an angry phone call to Vicky Galati in May of this year, even after Voci confronted him with a taped recording of the expletive-laden message from May 4.

Tuono had told the jury he made the call in an attempt to "make peace" between Tiffany and her mother. The taped phone message, however, did not sound like a peace offering.

"Tiffany was constantly crying," he said of his then girlfriend's relationship with her family.

"They were fighting so bad it was unbearable," he said at another point.

Tiffany Galati admitted under cross by Voci that in August 2013 she sent a graphic text photo first to her brother and later to her parents. The photo, not shown to the jury but described by Voci, was a picture of the residue of a miscarriage Tiffany Galati said she suffered.

The photo was of a partially developed fetus in a toilet.

Tiffany Galati said she blamed her father for her miscarriage because of the stress he had put her under.

The jury also was read the email message Ron Galati Jr. sent his sister in reply.

In part, it read, "Do me a favor Tiff, don't text me shit that has to do with you and Drew...You want to know how I feel about it? I think it's the best thing that could happen to you."

Tiffany Galati responded via text, telling her brother, "Consider me dead. Lose my number."

In reply, Ron Galati Jr. wrote, "Tell me this. What was your intention?...Do you want sympathy. You don't talk to anyone...A picture of a dead fetus. It's sick."

Tiffany Galati said the photo, texts and messages were indicative of how badly her relationship with her brother had become. She said they were once very close, "best friends," but that her father had turned her brother against her and Tuono.

Tiffany Galati and Tuono are no longer a couple, but they were a tandem today. Tuono, 35, took the stand immediately after Tiffany Galati stepped down and provided another account of the night of the shooting. The jury has heard from the two hitmen, Tiffany Galati and Tuono. All have told basically the same story.

Tuono said he and Tiffany were on their way to dinner that Saturday night. They walked out of his townhouse on Carson Avenue in Atlantic City and were confronted by two men. Tuono said he told Tiffany to keep walking and to get to their car. He said he turned and was shot in the hand. He then began to run away from Tiffany to draw the gunman's fire. He said he heard a shot, then felt a burning sensation in his hip and then another in his back.

Tiffany got in their BMW and drove away. The gunman and his accomplice fled on foot and were arrested almost immediately. They quickly agreed to cooperate and told authorities Galati had hired them to kill Tuono.

Tuono testified that as he lay bleeding in front of his home, he told the first police office on the scene that Galati was responsible. But in a bizarre twist, Tuono said immediately after he was shot and as he lay bleeding, he called two close friends on his cell phone and left each the same message: "I just got shot. If I don't make it, I'll be looking over you."

Tuono was rushed to the hospital and underwent emergency surgery that night.

Tiffany Galati said she also called friends from her cell phone as she drove away from the shooting scene. She admitted that when she was later questioned by police, she gave somewhat conflicting information, at one point saying she believed "cops had shot Drew (Tuono)."

"I was very confused," she said when Voci raised those points during cross-examination. "I was scared and nervous. I'd never been shot at before...I don't know what I said. I was shaken up."

When Voci suggested that no one was actually shooting at her -- Walker had testified earleir that he was told "not to hurt the girl" -- Tiffany Galanti just shook her head, and from the witness stand, looked at her father.

"There were bullets flying," she said. "Who's to say one wouldn't ricochet and hit me?"

George Anastasia can be reached at George@bigtrial.net.

Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2014/09/details-of-bloody-family-feud-surface.html#5OMGh7gHrdRcCy0f.99

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804414
09/24/14 04:34 AM
09/24/14 04:34 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804415
09/24/14 04:35 AM
09/24/14 04:35 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
At Galati trial, a tangled tale of romance and retribution

JULIA TERRUSO, INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
LAST UPDATED: Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 1:07 AM
POSTED: Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 11:49 AM

A year before Tiffany Galati's boyfriend, Andrew Tuono, was shot in a hit in Atlantic City that prosecutors say was arranged by her wannabe mobster father, she asked one of the same hit men to rough up an ex-boyfriend.

"I wanted Jeff beat up," Galati, 33, said while testifying for the government in her father's murder-for-hire trial in federal court. "Not killed. I'm not a murderer."

"Unlike my father, who actually had bullets firing at me," she added with a scathing look toward the defense table, speaking directly at Ronald Galati, "I just don't know how you can do that to your own kid, or even put me up here."

Ronald Galati is on trial before Judge Joseph Rodriguez in Camden, facing murder-for-hire and attempted-murder charges that could land him in prison for 15 years.

Galati, an alleged Philadelphia mob associate who owns an auto shop in South Philadelphia, is also facing insurance-scam and unrelated murder-for-hire charges in Philadelphia.

In a critical day of testimony that lifted the curtain on a sordid inner drama, the jury heard from Tiffany Galati; her then-boyfriend, who was shot three times but survived; and Galati's right-hand man, Jerome Johnson - one of three admitted hit men who were to be paid $20,000 each for the job.

The three hit men who pleaded guilty in the Camden case also have pleaded guilty in the Philadelphia murder-for-hire plan, which targeted a rival auto shop owner but was never carried out. They are expected to testify against Ronald Galati there, too.

Prosecutors have said that Galati was incensed because he did not want his daughter dating someone he had considered a friend and that the two had moved away from Philadelphia to Atlantic City along with his grandson.

She was working at an Atlantic City spa at the time of the shooting.

On Tuesday, the jury of 12 women and two men heard from Johnson, who testified that Galati was behind the Nov. 30, 2013, hit. He also admitted that Tiffany Galati had asked him to beat up Jeffrey Capuano, her former boyfriend and the father of her son, in November 2012.

In text messages - read in court by defense attorney Anthony Voci in an apparent attempt to discredit her testimony against her father - she asked Johnson to hurt Capuano:

"I'll pay whatever, I don't care. Gotta be done. . . . Just make sure my kid ain't around him when it happens, please, that would be traumatizing."

Tiffany Galati admitted wanting Capuano hurt but said she never wanted anything to happen to Tuono.

"I loved him; I still love him," she said of the 35-year-old Tuono. The two split up in May.

In nearly three hours of testimony, Tiffany Galati, clad in black Spandex pants, gray sweater, and gold sandals, her tone often sarcastic, said she had not spoken to her father since two days after the shooting.

She said she blamed two miscarriages on the stress she said her family caused her when she broke up with Capuano and started dating Tuono.

So horrifying was her relationship with her family that she texted a photo of a fetus in the toilet to her brother, sister, and father after a miscarriage in August 2013.

She testified that her brother replied that if it was Tuono's baby, it was "for the best."

Compounding that was an ugly custody battle with Capuano over their now-6-year-old son, and a restraining order she filed against Capuano's father. She said her father still took Capuano's side.

In retaliation, she refused to let her father see his grandson while she had custody, even when Ronald Galati showed up in Atlantic City about two weeks before the shooting.

"My father hurt and betrayed me," Tiffany Galati said.

"Your father loved little Jeffrey to the exclusion of all things and all people?" Voci asked.

"Yeah, he probably loved him more than me," she responded.

Tuono, 35, wearing jeans and a black dress shirt, and sounding diffident at times, testified that his relationship with Ronald Galati rapidly deteriorated once he started dating Tiffany Galati.

He said Galati threatened him, quoting lines from the mobster movie Goodfellas and making jokes about a meat grinder at the restaurant where they were eating, just a few weeks before he was shot.

Voci raised questions about Tuono's involvement with drugs, hinting they could have been the real reason he was shot. Tuono said on the stand that he had only ever taken prescription pills and testosterone enhancements from GNC. He said he had never seen the men who shot him before.

Tuono was shot in a hand, a hip, and the stomach. He told Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Richardson that he tried to dial 911, to no avail, and called a few friends to say goodbye. Tiffany Galati also never called 911, saying that she was shocked and confused, and that police responded shortly thereafter anyway.

"Tiffany's standing there like she's frozen. I'm like, 'Tiff, get out of here. Call the cops,' " Tuono said.

Two days after the shooting, Tiffany said she called her father and asked for $8,000 for an attorney to help her get primary custody of her son.

"He wouldn't help," she said. "But he had $20,000 to give to shooters." She said her father told her, " 'Leave me alone, I'm going to jail in 30 days for life. You're dead to me,' " and hung up.

When asked how she felt about her father now, she said, "He's my father; I still love him." At that, Ronald Galati wiped his eyes with a tissue and took a sip of water.

As his daughter exited the courtroom, Galati turned around in his chair and waved goodbye. Tiffany Galati walked out of the double doors, flanked by two U.S. marshals.

The trial continues Wednesday, when the government is expected to rest its case.

jterruso@phillynews.com

856-779-3876 @juliaterruso

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_je...KMbdlG5dc5f1.99

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804417
09/24/14 04:50 AM
09/24/14 04:50 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
OK, now we know this crazy broad is texting pictures of her dead fetus in the toilet.....Run, Run away as fast as you can!!!

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804418
09/24/14 05:12 AM
09/24/14 05:12 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Tiffany Galati is Cosa Nutsa To the core. And this Tuono guy should be shot at for staying with this girl.

But guys, we all know why he's with her. The crazy ones are the best between the sheets.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: NickyWhip] #804420
09/24/14 05:46 AM
09/24/14 05:46 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Tiffany Galati is Cosa Nutsa To the core. And this Tuono guy should be shot at for staying with this girl.

But guys, we all know why he's with her. The crazy ones are the best between the sheets.

I think she may be taking crazy to a whole other level with the pic of the fetus, and then the new boyfriend for going along with that, if any of it is true is just very very far out there past AC that is the middle of the atlantic ocean crazy

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804423
09/24/14 06:09 AM
09/24/14 06:09 AM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Now seeing the pic of her bf, Tuono, I'd bet most of you guys have a decent shot at being the next victim of crazy.

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: carmela] #804425
09/24/14 06:14 AM
09/24/14 06:14 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Now seeing the pic of her bf, Tuono, I'd bet most of you guys have a decent shot at being the next victim of crazy.

I'm thinking about running off with her, because crazy is better then being normal.. You know what normal is carm ? It's the setting on a washing machine,,,and hell the only thing I launder these days is my spider man costume

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: carmela] #804429
09/24/14 06:33 AM
09/24/14 06:33 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly

She does appear to be single at the moment so there is that as well, maybe Fox29 or 6ABC philly can do there own edition of the bachelor Oregon avenue version

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804433
09/24/14 06:43 AM
09/24/14 06:43 AM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
What a bunch of idiots. Galati his daughter, her ex, her ex ex bunch of idiots. Now she's testifying for the government. A joke of a case. Guy is barely mobbed up otherwise he wouldn't of hired losers to do the hit. Lot of press for nobodys

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804434
09/24/14 07:08 AM
09/24/14 07:08 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
There is a rumor floating that Uncle Joe is Galati's silent partner in his auto body shop too which explains why Uncle Joe was caught by law enforcement surveillance going to Galati's auto body shop immediately upon release from Federal Lockup and also explains why Galati put so much money into Uncle Joe's prison commissary while he was locked up for two years beating the Feds twice....

Yeah there's a lot of rumors floating around about him. Some of these guys aren't as significant as you think they would be in their geographic area's. It's not the days of Scarfo when if someone disagreed with you or disrespected you, or somehow got involved in a bad business deal even a legit one like real estate these guys aren't killers. A few are but technology and LE has killed a lot of there shit especially haven't all their rackets laid out in detail 25 years ago. That doesn't help the organization when an employee/member leaves and goes public with trade secrets or counter surveillance tactics etc etc

Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804447
09/24/14 08:56 AM
09/24/14 08:56 AM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Are these shooters from the north or west philly area?

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804459
09/24/14 10:06 AM
09/24/14 10:06 AM
PA
I
Itiswhatitis Offline
Made Member
Itiswhatitis  Offline
I
Made Member
PA
A previous post/ article mentions Galati's daughter working in a "spa" in Atlantic City. Anyone have any information on that?

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804490
09/24/14 12:47 PM
09/24/14 12:47 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

This chick is nuts bad news. She might have planed this hole thing. Seems like her and the black guy had a thing. Perfect frame job but why would. She put her mom and brother threw it. This bitch wants to be on mobwives

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804557
09/24/14 06:59 PM
09/24/14 06:59 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
Underboss
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
I wonder if the "spa" she works at in AC has you leaving with a happy ending....

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804560
09/24/14 07:25 PM
09/24/14 07:25 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
I wonder if the "spa" she works at in AC has you leaving with a happy ending....

I heard she gives the tooth

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: pmac] #804562
09/24/14 08:18 PM
09/24/14 08:18 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: pmac
This chick is nuts bad news. She might have planed this hole thing. Seems like her and the black guy had a thing. Perfect frame job but why would. She put her mom and brother threw it. This bitch wants to be on mobwives

She likes the BBC !!!

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804616
09/25/14 11:14 AM
09/25/14 11:14 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Wow, that bitch is crazy!!!

Re: Galati Ready To Rat? [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #804838
09/26/14 02:26 PM
09/26/14 02:26 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

http://www.bigtrial.net/2014/09/what-jury-knows-and-doesnt-know-in.html#more

All the latest.

The Tuono guy has to be the oldest looking 35 year old I've ever seen.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull