GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 276 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: bigboy] #804970
09/27/14 01:59 PM
09/27/14 01:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: bigboy
By the way we had an Italian mayor here for several terms, and it always amazed me to hear an Italian with a deep Southern accent

That's because, like everyone else born in this country, he's an American wink.

But if you want to experience legitimate culture shock, if you ever make it to Rome, go experience Chinatown. Watching a bona fide Asian speak perfect Italian will blow your mind.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: bigboy] #804971
09/27/14 02:05 PM
09/27/14 02:05 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
bigboy, the cop told him to get his license, he reached inside his car to get his drivers license and the cop opened fire. all because he wasn't wearing a seat belt, that's what the cop pulled him over for, and he gets shot, doing what the cop told him to do. the cop was fired and charged with a felony, the police chief fired him as soon as he saw the video. you must have seen a different video than the rest of the country.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: bigboy] #804985
09/27/14 03:00 PM
09/27/14 03:00 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
A cop will face violence at his job at some point. It's part of the job, and the reason they get their asses kissed by half the country. It's also a reason they get to retire after 20 years on the force. When that potential violence manifests itself, people act like it's not part of the job anymore. Nothing gives the cops the right to just spray bullets with no threat like the idiot in the video did. And I'm not always against the cops. I couldn't possibly care any less about that scumbag michael brown, but this was just a medical courier getting gas. It's beyond ridiculous and I couldn't imagine a logical defense for this psycho shooting at gas tanks

Make that coffee to go
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: pizzaboy] #804986
09/27/14 03:11 PM
09/27/14 03:11 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Watching a bona fide Asian speak perfect Italian will blow your mind.

I bet that would be funny seeing that. lol

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: bigboy] #804989
09/27/14 03:18 PM
09/27/14 03:18 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
I always do think that kind of stuff is strange. I've seen Asians and africans speaking perfect greek, and I also think it's weird when some alabama southerner goes from speaking thick country talk, to speaking greek in the same sentence.

Make that coffee to go
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: bigboy] #804998
09/27/14 03:38 PM
09/27/14 03:38 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
blacksheep, I agree with you all the way on this one, can you imagine what would have happened if there wasn't a video, the cop would have walked, he would have made up a story, thank god for this video.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: Binnie_Coll] #805002
09/27/14 03:56 PM
09/27/14 03:56 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
blacksheep, I agree with you all the way on this one, can you imagine what would have happened if there wasn't a video, the cop would have walked, he would have made up a story, thank god for this video.

Yup that's one time I'm glad for the cameras everywhere these days. The video makes me think that they need some big time mental evaluations to make sure they're tough enough for the job. This guy seemed scared to death and he panicked. But he has a responsibility not to do that so he needs to pay the price now. I hope that guy that got shot gets super rich off this incident

Make that coffee to go
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: pizzaboy] #805045
09/27/14 06:37 PM
09/27/14 06:37 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
By the way we had an Italian mayor here for several terms, and it always amazed me to hear an Italian with a deep Southern accent

But if you want to experience legitimate culture shock, if you ever make it to Rome, go experience Chinatown. Watching a bona fide Asian speak perfect Italian will blow your mind.

You're kidding? I thought Italy had a pretty homogenous population

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: rockstar_man45] #805046
09/27/14 06:46 PM
09/27/14 06:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

No, I'm not kidding. And if you want to get technical about it, the Chinese who are living in Italy are more "Italian" than any Italian American born here. But try telling that to a fifth generation kid with a "Goodfellas" poster on his wall wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: pizzaboy] #805065
09/27/14 09:37 PM
09/27/14 09:37 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA

No, I'm not kidding. And if you want to get technical about it, the Chinese who are living in Italy are more "Italian" than any Italian American born here. But try telling that to a fifth generation kid with a "Goodfellas" poster on his wall wink.

Lol I've known too many of those types of people. But I gotta ask pizzaman what's the native population of Italy? I know Europe's been having trouble with minorities lately how's Italy handling all that immigration?

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: rockstar_man45] #805067
09/27/14 09:54 PM
09/27/14 09:54 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Lol I've known too many of those types of people. But I gotta ask pizzaman what's the native population of Italy? I know Europe's been having trouble with minorities lately how's Italy handling all that immigration?

Well, Carmela and Furio can give you a much more detailed answer than I can. Dwalin, too, come to think of it.

We haven't been to Italy since 2006, but we're going at the end of November. My Dad and my in-laws are all coming, and we're going to be doing quite a bit of driving when we get there, which should be a treat with three geriatrics whistle (I kid because I'm happy and grateful to do it).

Anyway, illegal immigration to Italy is at an all time high right now. Malta, too, but on a much smaller level. The crossing from North Africa is dangerous as Hell. They pull bodies out of the Strait of Sicily all the time, but they don't care. I guess in their minds it's better than the alternative. Plus, many of them have an agenda wink.

The agenda being, most of them are from Libya and the surrounding region, which means, you guessed it, Radical Muslims on top of Radical Muslims. And once they sneak in, they're all over Europe in no time flat. But they're not a threat to Europe, right? rolleyes

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: blacksheep] #805068
09/27/14 10:08 PM
09/27/14 10:08 PM
Scottsdale
Its_da_Jackeeettttttt Offline
Underboss
Its_da_Jackeeettttttt  Offline
Underboss
Scottsdale
Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I lived in SC for 3 years. Had NY plates the whole time. I didn't get pulled over often, but when I did, it was always an experience worth remembering. Fuck those cops down there

No doubt. Lived in SC for just shy of three years. My favorite was the trooper that popped me for allegedly rolling a stop sign, which was remarkable since Cletus was driving directly into the sun and there was no way he could have seen this.

Court date comes up, I came into the waiting area with a large manila envelope. Trooper Cletus strikes up a conversation, and I casually mention it was photos from the intersection at the time he wrote me up (a day later). He had an "oh shit" look on his face, figured risking perjury and his pension wasn't worth it, and went over to the judge to dismiss the ticket.

The manila envelope was empty. Fuck him.

Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: pizzaboy] #805069
09/27/14 10:38 PM
09/27/14 10:38 PM
NY
B
blacksheep Offline
Underboss
blacksheep  Offline
B
Underboss
NY
Anyway, illegal immigration to Italy is at an all time high right now. Malta, too, but on a much smaller level. The crossing from North Africa is dangerous as Hell. They pull bodies out of the Strait of Sicily all the time, but they don't care. I guess in their minds it's better than the alternative. Plus, many of them have an agenda wink.

The agenda being, most of them are from Libya and the surrounding region, which means, you guessed it, Radical Muslims on top of Radical Muslims. And once they sneak in, they're all over Europe in no time flat. But they're not a threat to Europe, right? rolleyes
[/quote]
You guys must have tons of people coming thru ancona. THe port of patras is like 5 minutes from where I used to live. The immigrants there gather by the hundreds every single day looking to hop the ships that go to ancona so they can go to the rest of Europe on land. I can always tell the next biggest immigration trend just from hanging around there. When I left last there were a lot of Somalians and people from Afghanistan. That was like 5 years ago. Years before that it was the albanians, the pakis are always there, etc. The turks pretty much let them pass by to greece so we have to deal with them. It's so crowded and disorganized there tho, I'll bet a shitload get out on those boats unnoticed

Make that coffee to go
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: Binnie_Coll] #805137
09/28/14 04:17 PM
09/28/14 04:17 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
that's not the video of the s,c. trooper shooting. this video shows the trooper shooting this kid after the kid was obeying the trooper, they showed the video on msnbc and it astounded every one, cant anyone post the s. c. trooper shooting, a cop training video has got nothing to do with the s.c. trooper shooting.

Here it is Binnie...

Police Officer's Shooting of Unarmed Man Caught on Camera

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: Its_da_Jackeeettttttt] #805138
09/28/14 04:20 PM
09/28/14 04:20 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Court date comes up, I came into the waiting area with a large manila envelope. Trooper Cletus strikes up a conversation, and I casually mention it was photos from the intersection at the time he wrote me up (a day later). He had an "oh shit" look on his face, figured risking perjury and his pension wasn't worth it, and went over to the judge to dismiss the ticket.

The manila envelope was empty. Fuck him.

LOL That was mobbed up. I like how you roll.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: SC Trrooper shoots unarmed black [Re: bigboy] #805166
09/28/14 10:47 PM
09/28/14 10:47 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
thank you for that video alfa romeo, I think it needs to be seen, thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull