GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (VanillaLimeCoke), 403 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,679
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,223
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,520
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,391
Posts1,060,025
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: olivant] #803254
09/16/14 03:37 PM
09/16/14 03:37 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Imagine if this was the other way around race-wise? I could only imagine.

Where's the media here? Where's Al Sharpton? Where's Jesse Jackson?

Disgusting and ridiculous. Fucking sick of the media only showing white on black crimes when shit like this goes on every single day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1RhHtj96bc

Nick, I think that the media's focus on white on black crime is because of the Nation's history of prejudice and racially based offenses by white people against black people. I also think that, more than not, when there is an incident of white on black crime that the motive is racial. I don't think that that is true about black on white crime. When a man is accused of hitting a woman, rarely does anyone assume nor is it expressed that the accused is a misogynist. Rather, the accused is described in pejorative terms that don't include his possible hatred of females. While he maybe a misogynist, such a word does not find its way into the media report. The same is true of black on white crime; black prejudice against whites simply does not find its way into the media's reporting because it would be quite a challenge to discover it.

I also think that, more than not, when there is an incident of white on black crime that the motive is racial.

Ok, is there any statistics on white on black crime that shows it's mostly race based or vice-versa? And is there any statistics on how many black on white and vice versa that actually get recorded as hate-crimes?

I don't think that that is true about black on white crime.

This is beyond laughable that it's somehow whites that can only commit crimes based on racial reasons rolleyes . Just incase you claim i misquoted you i'll post your full coment below.

Nick, I think that the media's focus on white on black crime is because of the Nation's history of prejudice and racially based offenses by white people against black people. I also think that, more than not, when there is an incident of white on black crime that the motive is racial. I don't think that that is true about black on white crime.

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: olivant] #803256
09/16/14 04:02 PM
09/16/14 04:02 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline OP
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

Disgusting and ridiculous. Fucking sick of the media only showing white on black crimes when shit like this goes on every single day.

Nick, I think that the media's focus on white on black crime is because of the Nation's history of prejudice and racially based offenses by white people against black people. I also think that, more than not, when there is an incident of white on black crime that the motive is racial. I don't think that that is true about black on white crime.

Are you serious? I can't even think of how many videos I've seen where a black guy says something to the effect of "get that white boy." Look at the video I posted, it says something very similar to that.

Look at the knockout game that some black teens play, why is it always a white person they punch?

Wake up, black people today are just as racist than white people are. And a good majority of these crimes are racially motivated.

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 09/16/14 04:02 PM.
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #803263
09/16/14 05:36 PM
09/16/14 05:36 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
The reason there is less black on white crime is white people stay in their white neighborhoods. They don't wonder in black neighborhoods.

In the better areas in manhattan which white are their also a billion cops.

In Brooklyn where I live is a white neighborhood. Their is some minor black on white crime here. Like in the parks black guys rob bikes.

I told you the story when a group of blacks robbed my youngest sons bike when he was little. What pissed me off about it was they did not have to hit him 4 15/16 yr olds against 1 11 year old. I just got him the bike. They steal it and leave him alone. I just go out and get him another one.

But after they hit that changed things with me at least.

----

When the Rodney King thing happened. Some black guys kidnaped a white teenage girl off the street here in Brooklyn. They raped her for hours before letting her go. They told her that was for Rodney King. They took her in a stole van then burned the van to get rid of some of the physical evidence.

The family sold their house and moved out of midwood after it.

Police never caught them.

But if it was done white guys against a black girl. A whole federal task force would have been unleashed.

only the unloved hate
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #803328
09/17/14 10:16 AM
09/17/14 10:16 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
You are correct Footreads. If it was white guys raping a black girl we would have another million man march.

My Nephew likes to date blacks and he went to see his girl in a town a few hours South of here last Friday night. Well her jealous ex was there and the ex got his Uncle and another guy and all 3 jumped my Nephew who just turned 18 in June. All because he showed up to a football game with a black girl and the ex claimed he mouthed off to him yet they were at a majority white schools football game. Most operate off of fear just like in this case, 3 on 1 and they were hoping to scare him off for good. It's that mentality that gives anyone a bad name.

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: BlackFamily] #803330
09/17/14 10:22 AM
09/17/14 10:22 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
No, I'm going to deny what your saying is true just a few of your comments are distasteful. I'm speaking from a historic view going back to the Reconstruction era and moving to the present year. The amount of cases of W-O-B ( white on black) would certainly be mountains higher than B-O-W cases wouldn't you agree? And if your only looking at recent reports from the past 5 years or less than indeed your still speaking the truth. But wouldn't that be nick picking to have a solid claim? Both cases pale in comparison to the victimization within both communities; Whites are victims by other whites around 5x higher than blacks and the same or more goes for Blacks. Are these cross ethnic crimes done for hatred, greed, opportunity, etc ? Yes, all of the above. If everybody knows this fact than why are we repeating a cycle of useless banter? There's too much divide emphasized and not enough harmony displayed media wise.
It's common to me because (not to be cliche) we are Americans regardless of our tribes (ethnicity/race) roots.

What the hell does "going back to the Reconstruction era" have to do with the totally disproportionate level of black-on-white crime in today's society (and much more than the "past 5 years)? See, that's the problem. Many black people, in both mindset and in everyday life, can't (or won't) move on. Instead of simply acknowledging the problem, as well as admitting that it's been a problem for much longer than 5 years, you, other blacks, and many white liberals feel the need to cloud the issue and justify the present by going back 50 years or longer. It's like the idiots who try to explain away Islamic extremism in today's world by bringing up Christians and the Crusades hundreds of years ago.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: IvyLeague] #803366
09/17/14 02:03 PM
09/17/14 02:03 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
You still haven't answered the questions. Agree or Disagree and why. I already have admitted it's a problem a long time ago but you keep going on and on. Religious extremist is another day's topic in which I might discuss, not to interested though.
Since we're speaking presently , what do you think is the cause of the B-O-W crimes being disproportionate? If there was a sudden reverse in that trend would you still view that as a problem? Also, if the W-O-W crimes are disproportionately higher then B-O-W where's the outcry and threads on that ? confused

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: BlackFamily] #803374
09/17/14 02:20 PM
09/17/14 02:20 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I think it's safe to say that most crimes are financially motivated. As a whole, Blacks are poorer than Whites in America. So there's your disproportion right there.

But I think what some of the posters here are trying to say is, Black on White racism DOES exist. And to make believe it doesn't is just as shameful as when they used to sweep White on Black racism under the rug. Two wrongs NEVER make a right.

Is that fair to say?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #803390
09/17/14 03:05 PM
09/17/14 03:05 PM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
BOW crime is and has been increasing for years, but seems to have taken off exponentially over the past several years. It's reached a pinnacle lately with the "knock out" game, St. Louis excuse to riot, and just the daily incidents that never stop.....and let's not forget the black panther voter intimidation in Philly that was never prosecuted by our (social) Justice Dept. We have now reached such a level of PC in this country that we are unable to speak the truth about reverse racism and how rampant it has become...if we are going to have a honest discussion, that fact must be on the table. Since Obama was elected, he has done nothing but racially and economically divide this country. And his sycophants in the media, academia, and entertainment industry have carried water for him on that message.

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: pizzaboy] #803447
09/17/14 07:28 PM
09/17/14 07:28 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I agree 100% that's usually the case for most crimes. As far as the notion that blacks collectively are poorer than whites; confused Are you speaking in total numbers, comparable wealth, economic class, or income gap? There are different opinions on defining the rich & poor in America at times. I mean is there really that much difference in living at poverty and living under poverty line?

Pizzaboy I been trying to express that precisely! clap clap clap clap 2 wrongs don't make it right. Yes there's racism on both sides, good grief. It's like a ying yang effect or that effect of an reflection, you can depict this side ills as much as you like but the same can goes for the opposite. Endless tug of war. panic

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #803464
09/18/14 12:57 AM
09/18/14 12:57 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Poverty is not only factor why people turn to crime. Most poor people are not criminals. Most are hard working but don't have the skills to make decent money.

Kids who are on their on at a young age. Who have no love in the home and or are abused in some way in the home. Those are the kids that go out and try to impose their will on other people. They like to intimidate others to show exactly how strong they are.

Then some of them actually find a way to make money off thir "talent."

There are a ton of these guys who have not found a way to profit by what they are good at.

They can be led by a guy who can show them just how to make crime pay

only the unloved hate
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #803467
09/18/14 02:23 AM
09/18/14 02:23 AM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
Poverty is not the only factor. It is the moral decay that has hit the inner city, particularly the black neighborhoods...take a look at pictures from any black section of Harlem or any black section of a city from the 40's or 50's or early 60's...beautiful, with shopping, culture, etc...but since the great society programs of the late 60's and 70's took hold and replaced families (read fathers) with a govt check and block of cheese, these same neighborhoods turned into drug havens and killing zones...yes poverty plays a role, but the breakdown of the family has played an even larger role.

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: IvyLeague] #803543
09/18/14 01:19 PM
09/18/14 01:19 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
No, I'm going to deny what your saying is true just a few of your comments are distasteful. I'm speaking from a historic view going back to the Reconstruction era and moving to the present year. The amount of cases of W-O-B ( white on black) would certainly be mountains higher than B-O-W cases wouldn't you agree? And if your only looking at recent reports from the past 5 years or less than indeed your still speaking the truth. But wouldn't that be nick picking to have a solid claim? Both cases pale in comparison to the victimization within both communities; Whites are victims by other whites around 5x higher than blacks and the same or more goes for Blacks. Are these cross ethnic crimes done for hatred, greed, opportunity, etc ? Yes, all of the above. If everybody knows this fact than why are we repeating a cycle of useless banter? There's too much divide emphasized and not enough harmony displayed media wise.
It's common to me because (not to be cliche) we are Americans regardless of our tribes (ethnicity/race) roots.

What the hell does "going back to the Reconstruction era" have to do with the totally disproportionate level of black-on-white crime in today's society (and much more than the "past 5 years)? See, that's the problem. Many black people, in both mindset and in everyday life, can't (or won't) move on. Instead of simply acknowledging the problem, as well as admitting that it's been a problem for much longer than 5 years, you, other blacks, and many white liberals feel the need to cloud the issue and justify the present by going back 50 years or longer. It's like the idiots who try to explain away Islamic extremism in today's world by bringing up Christians and the Crusades hundreds of years ago.

all jokes aside.....have u ever even seen over 100 different blacks people in person?

there are some heinous white on white crimes against children going on in the pacific nw

u should be more concerned with that

Last edited by cookcounty; 09/18/14 01:20 PM.
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: cookcounty] #803610
09/18/14 09:22 PM
09/18/14 09:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

You still haven't answered the questions. Agree or Disagree and why. I already have admitted it's a problem a long time ago but you keep going on and on. Religious extremist is another day's topic in which I might discuss, not to interested though.
Since we're speaking presently , what do you think is the cause of the B-O-W crimes being disproportionate? If there was a sudden reverse in that trend would you still view that as a problem? Also, if the W-O-W crimes are disproportionately higher then B-O-W where's the outcry and threads on that ? confused

As far as the cause of black-on-white crime, while it is certainly a factor, I think the poverty angle is overplayed. It's a culture problem more than anything, i.e. the breakdown of black families with so many single mothers and children born out of wedlock, the celebration of the criminal element, education not being encouraged (and often discouraged), low-information voting (usually a straight Democratic ticket), one generation after another being content to live on the public dole, as well as they all too easy acceptance of the white-liberal narrative that blacks remain victims of an institutionally racist country.

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
all jokes aside.....have u ever even seen over 100 different blacks people in person?

I lived in Atlanta, GA for 2 years (much of it in the city itself) so yes.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 09/18/14 09:30 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: cookcounty] #803622
09/19/14 01:59 AM
09/19/14 01:59 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss

there are some heinous white on white crimes against children going on in the pacific nw

u should be more concerned with that

I have I marched in the million man march up in Harlem. There was difinately more then a hundred different black men in that one. But nothing close to the million that they said was there. Probably only about 25 thousand that is a testimate to them why? Because they could not take off from work to do it. They need to work to help support their families. The organizers did not do it for free I am sure of that.

I was there to collect money that some of them oued us.

only the unloved hate
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #803858
09/20/14 12:20 PM
09/20/14 12:20 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
This is not a crime, but an example of black racism. 25 years ago a very attractive black girl that worked with me and we were out on the job and we stopped at a restaurant for lunch. A group of 5 black construction workers were leaving and as they walked past our booth gave me dirty looks and called me cracker and called her a slut. Nothing happened after that ( I was armed) but she was shaken up and thought they would be waiting for us out in the parking lot

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: IvyLeague] #804011
09/21/14 11:14 AM
09/21/14 11:14 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss

As far as the cause of black-on-white crime, while it is certainly a factor, I think the poverty angle is overplayed. It's a culture problem more than anything, i.e. the breakdown of black families with so many single mothers and children born out of wedlock, the celebration of the criminal element, education not being encouraged (and often discouraged), low-information voting (usually a straight Democratic ticket), one generation after another being content to live on the public dole, as well as they all too easy acceptance of the white-liberal narrative that blacks remain victims of an institutionally racist country.

I lived in Atlanta, GA for 2 years (much of it in the city itself) so yes.

atlanta has plenty affluent blacks in its metropolitan area

that means u know that all the rhetoric u spew is hogwash

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: cookcounty] #804021
09/21/14 12:21 PM
09/21/14 12:21 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

atlanta has plenty affluent blacks in its metropolitan area

that means u know that all the rhetoric u spew is hogwash

I never said there weren't affluent blacks in Atlanta. It's impossible to even discuss/debate things with you because of your inability to maintain a consistent thought or make a coherent point.

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: IvyLeague] #804024
09/21/14 12:48 PM
09/21/14 12:48 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
I would agree to some degree Ivy that it's a culture problem and yet it's due to a variety of social causes from the past. I'm going to be speaking from my perspective as a black. First and foremost is that education have always been emphasize in the community and those denounce are only reflecting their attitude. There's more blacks that graduate from high school than dropouts.
Single mother households are numerous but not entirely and I don't know when that's going to decline myself. Too much relations and not enough solid relationships. Like I told that character, married or not doesn't mean a thing as along both parents are in that child's life.
Celebration of the criminal element? Don't think so.
Low voting information. Your right and yet wrong too. It used to be straight Republican historically before Democratic. But whatever with politics.
Hit the nail on the head with generational poverty and some just don't see themselves out and others enjoy that setting.
I'm saying that the majority of blacks are doing well culturally. With the exception of out of wedlock speaking statically; most blacks are living above the poverty line, more black households with both parents vs single mother, more high school graduates than dropouts. Institutionalize discrimination have still persist in our society though, ex: the bank that was caught charging a higher interest rate to non whites. But I digress. In a nutshell my people can be over represented negatively in media outlets at times.

- African Proverb
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: BlackFamily] #804041
09/21/14 02:49 PM
09/21/14 02:49 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Well, speaking of moronic racists. I see that John Rocker is going to be on "Survivor" this season. I hope he knows the 7 train doesn't stop in Nicaragua whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: olivant] #804292
09/23/14 12:07 PM
09/23/14 12:07 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA

Nick, I think that the media's focus on white on black crime is because of the Nation's history of prejudice and racially based offenses by white people against black people. I also think that, more than not, when there is an incident of white on black crime that the motive is racial. I don't think that that is true about black on white crime. When a man is accused of hitting a woman, rarely does anyone assume nor is it expressed that the accused is a misogynist. Rather, the accused is described in pejorative terms that don't include his possible hatred of females. While he maybe a misogynist, such a word does not find its way into the media report. The same is true of black on white crime; black prejudice against whites simply does not find its way into the media's reporting because it would be quite a challenge to discover it.

Are you out of your mind or just have your head in the sand?

I was robbed at gun point by two black men, had my wallet stolen, and my friend was punched in the face and called a 'white bitch'

It's just as everyone has been saying, a black person committing a crime is nothing new. I'm sorry but that's the sad state of affairs. But what bothers me is that the majority of African Americans are doing nothing to salvage their situations, rather they blame someone else, and go on with their ghetto hood lifestyles.

Why is it wrong to be successful? What's wrong with marrying a woman, treating her right and sticking around for your kids? Seven out of ten black children are born out of wedlock. There aren't any good role models in urban black communities anymore and even if there are, they aren't listened to.

That's my beef with this whole situation

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #804295
09/23/14 12:47 PM
09/23/14 12:47 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
rockstar man, it seems like nfl role models beat their wifes, of course not all of them. but, maybe young black guys see that think its ok to beat women, the women wont even press chsrges agsinst them, so young guys might think its ok.

Last edited by Binnie_Coll; 09/23/14 12:52 PM.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #804302
09/23/14 01:45 PM
09/23/14 01:45 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@rockstar

nine times outta ten, you ain't got a clue what's actually going on with blacks

if you're neighborhood is majority all white then technically u live in a ghetto

@binnie

maybe young white guys think rape is okay from watching nfl role models

watching law enforcement and the league cover up two ben roethlisberger rapes

now the world hates the nfl but can't stop watching it....smh

Last edited by cookcounty; 09/23/14 01:45 PM.
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: cookcounty] #804309
09/23/14 02:11 PM
09/23/14 02:11 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
if you're neighborhood is majority all white then technically u live in a ghetto

Thanks, Cook. The median income on my block is well over 100k a year, and the average two story home on a 1/4 acre lot in the Country Club section of the Bronx sells for maybe 850k. Toss in a two car garage and you're easily in the million dollar range.

But being that I technically live in the ghetto, can I still get food stamps and whatnot? Because I'd really like to stick it to the man. You know what I'm sayin, homes?

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: pizzaboy] #804310
09/23/14 02:21 PM
09/23/14 02:21 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Thanks, Cook. The median income on my block is well over 100k a year, and the average two story home on a 1/4 acre lot in the Country Club section of the Bronx sells for maybe 850k. Toss in a two car garage and you're easily in the million dollar range.

But being that I technically live in the ghetto, can I still get food stamps and whatnot? Because I'd really like to stick it to the man. You know what I'm sayin, homes?

so now you're mad at me because of the true definition of the word ghetto

u act like somebody black slam danced a female family member

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: cookcounty] #804311
09/23/14 02:32 PM
09/23/14 02:32 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

From Merriam-Webster:

1ghet·to noun \ˈge-(ˌ)tō\

: a part of a city in which members of a particular group or race live usually in poor conditions

: the poorest part of a city

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ghetto

Can a ghetto be White? Of course it can. But the implication is that the neighborhood is poor. And that's not what you posted:

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: cookcounty] #804312
09/23/14 02:34 PM
09/23/14 02:34 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Not at all. You're the living embodiment of the word. So thank you for educating me.

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: NickyEyes1] #804316
09/23/14 02:43 PM
09/23/14 02:43 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
I'm calling "un-sports-man-like conduct" in the 4th quarter, 2wks in the sand-box penalty repeat first down!

EDIT: I like this new line better.

Last edited by njcapo35; 09/23/14 05:08 PM.

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: njcapo35] #804319
09/23/14 02:57 PM
09/23/14 02:57 PM
B
Benny3Balls Offline
Made Member
Benny3Balls  Offline
B
Made Member
Originally Posted By: njcapo35
I'm calling unsportsmanlike conduct in the 4th quarter, 15-yard penalty repeat first down!

lol

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: cookcounty] #804353
09/23/14 06:03 PM
09/23/14 06:03 PM
Good ole USA
R
rockstar_man45 Offline
Capo
rockstar_man45  Offline
R
Capo
Good ole USA
@rockstar

nine times outta ten, you ain't got a clue what's actually going on with blacks

@binnie

maybe young white guys think rape is okay from watching nfl role models

watching law enforcement and the league cover up two ben roethlisberger rapes

now the world hates the nfl but can't stop watching it....smh

I don't know who you are man, but I guarantee you don't know what's going at all in life ten times out of ten.

How many white ghettos do you know of? And it has nothing to do with race in my mind. The poor standing of blacks in this country is socio-economic. It's also a cultural problem.

But institutionalized racism? No way in hell. That's copping out and that's pointing the finger at someone else to avoid fixing your own problems

Re: Some more black on white crime [Re: rockstar_man45] #804355
09/23/14 06:10 PM
09/23/14 06:10 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
How many white ghettos do you know of?

The Upper East Side gets seedy around 86th and Madison. And by that, I just mean that the falafel vendor was actually born in the Middle East.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull