GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 64 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,820
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #815066
11/24/14 09:57 AM
11/24/14 09:57 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I think Mikey did it.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: olivant] #815067
11/24/14 09:59 AM
11/24/14 09:59 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: olivant
I think Mikey did it.

The kid from the old Quaker Oats commercials?

I think you may be right. I read that he grew up to be a cereal killer.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #815069
11/24/14 10:13 AM
11/24/14 10:13 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I think Mikey did it.

See how creative Throggs Neck denizens can be when they try!

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: olivant] #815071
11/24/14 10:20 AM
11/24/14 10:20 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I think Mikey did it.

Nah, I'm just getting old. You probably have to be fifty to remember that kid lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #815076
11/24/14 10:40 AM
11/24/14 10:40 AM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
I've had it with the sniping from both ends of the political spectrum. I'm an Independent now. FDR himself couldn't draw me back into the Democratic camp. And Lincoln couldn't make me a Republican. I've had it.

This is exactly how I feel about the whole political game. I am a registered democrat because, well, I live in the northeast and support unions. But, as I get older, I have very little patience for anything outside of how politics directly affect our economic bottom line.

I am tired of giving shit away when I am struggling to keep what I have. But, I can't have the fucking republicans telling me what I am doing wrong, moraly, and economically.

Back in the 1930s, people would travel for miles if a guy like Roosevelt was visiting; nowadays, with our infastructure and ability to move seamlessly around the country, 9 of 10 middle class people go the other direction if they learn a politician, let alone the president is visiting within 50 miles of them.

I am very patriotic, but we really need to wake up. We are ruining ourselves.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #815081
11/24/14 10:56 AM
11/24/14 10:56 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
I think Mikey did it.

Nah, I'm just getting old. You probably have to be fifty to remember that kid lol.

PB, your photo is gone. May I ask who it was a picture of? I cannot place it.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #815117
11/24/14 01:41 PM
11/24/14 01:41 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Alfa_Romeo

You must be a young'un. That's Coach from "Cheers."

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: NickyWhip] #815150
11/24/14 03:13 PM
11/24/14 03:13 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
I've had it with the sniping from both ends of the political spectrum. I'm an Independent now. FDR himself couldn't draw me back into the Democratic camp. And Lincoln couldn't make me a Republican. I've had it.

This is exactly how I feel about the whole political game. I am a registered democrat because, well, I live in the northeast and support unions. But, as I get older, I have very little patience for anything outside of how politics directly affect our economic bottom line.

I am tired of giving shit away when I am struggling to keep what I have. But, I can't have the fucking republicans telling me what I am doing wrong, moraly, and economically.

Back in the 1930s, people would travel for miles if a guy like Roosevelt was visiting; nowadays, with our infastructure and ability to move seamlessly around the country, 9 of 10 middle class people go the other direction if they learn a politician, let alone the president is visiting within 50 miles of them.

I am very patriotic, but we really need to wake up. We are ruining ourselves.

I think this is a very fine post, what you said about the thirties compared to today is indeed sad, however we have ourselves to blame, never holding our elected pols accountable,

they are never held accountable for the wars they start, [ Lyndon Johnson, George bush ] they just retire with all the benefits in the world, and get libraries built for them, which none of them deserve.

all people who are elected need to be held accountable for their actions. my two cents.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #815161
11/24/14 04:06 PM
11/24/14 04:06 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

Of course. But i was asking about the old avatar.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #815169
11/24/14 04:23 PM
11/24/14 04:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Oh, same time frame, though (1984). That was a publicity still of Mickey Rourke in "The Pope of Greenwich Village." One of the great New York street films smile.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #815240
11/24/14 09:25 PM
11/24/14 09:25 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss

Oh, same time frame, though (1984). That was a publicity still of Mickey Rourke in "The Pope of Greenwich Village." One of the great New York street films smile.

Rourke was the last person I would've suspected. That avatar always reminded me of a Sammy the Bull with too much hair.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #815245
11/24/14 09:43 PM
11/24/14 09:43 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Yeah, I think Rourke's lineage is half-Irish on his Father's side, and a United Kingdom mixture on his Mother's side. But back in the '80s he easily could have passed for half-Italian.

I say this as a man secure in his own heterosexuality, but Mickey Rourke was a pretty good looking guy back then. It's a shame what he did to himself with the plastic surgery. But that's Hollywood for you.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #815253
11/25/14 01:48 AM
11/25/14 01:48 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I knew Mickey Rouke in the 1980's. Nice guy very quit he was a good looking guy. I think his face got fucked up because of the boxing. His defense was blocking the punches with his face.

At that time a lot of celebrities went to Cafe Central when it was on 10 ave. I went there a lot I met a lot of celebrities in that place. Also had an apartment at the Mayflower hotel on Central park west celebrities were always staying their. Everyone was doing a lot of coke back then including me.

The guy who was the meeter & greeter in Cafe Central was Paul Herman. From his job there he got a ton of movie parts.

He was in the Pope of Greenich village played one of the stickball players.

He was in goodfellas the Pittsburg drug connection, soprano beansy and a lot of other movies.

only the unloved hate
Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #815279
11/25/14 06:13 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, I think Rourke's lineage is half-Irish on his Father's side, and a United Kingdom mixture on his Mother's side. But back in the '80s he easily could have passed for half-Italian.

I say this as a man secure in his own heterosexuality, but Mickey Rourke was a pretty good looking guy back then. It's a shame what he did to himself with the plastic surgery. But that's Hollywood for you.

I've checked out Mickey's plastic surgery and you know what? I've seen worse. Yes he does look a tad like a science experiment, but there are far worse specimens out there walking around. When he puts on a hat, shapes the beard just right, and styles his hair casually, he comes off like a normal person, not like a freak. At least to me. You can see that it's still Mickey underneath all those plastic surgery scars.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Footreads] #815281
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
I knew Mickey Rouke in the 1980's. Nice guy very quit he was a good looking guy. I think his face got fucked up because of the boxing. His defense was blocking the punches with his face.

At that time a lot of celebrities went to Cafe Central when it was on 10 ave. I went there a lot I met a lot of celebrities in that place. Also had an apartment at the Mayflower hotel on Central park west celebrities were always staying their. Everyone was doing a lot of coke back then including me.

The guy who was the meeter & greeter in Cafe Central was Paul Herman. From his job there he got a ton of movie parts.

He was in the Pope of Greenich village played one of the stickball players.

He was in goodfellas the Pittsburg drug connection, soprano beansy and a lot of other movies.

Thanks for sharing this. I love real stories from people with their ear to the ground.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: Alfa Romeo] #815298
11/25/14 08:16 AM
11/25/14 08:16 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I've checked out Mickey's plastic surgery and you know what? I've seen worse. Yes he does look a tad like a science experiment, but there are far worse specimens out there walking around.

Oh, yeah. It's not like he looks like the famous Cat Lady here in Manhattan. And he's been fortunate because he was able to reverse the worst of it with his most recent operations. He should just leave it alone now.

I like Mickey (hence the old avatar). But generally speaking I have no sympathy for Hollywood types who ruin themselves with plastic surgery. They have all the money in the world and it's still not enough. Their sense of entitlement has grown to include that they shouldn't age like everybody else.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: pizzaboy] #815299
11/25/14 08:26 AM
11/25/14 08:26 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
I've checked out Mickey's plastic surgery and you know what? I've seen worse. Yes he does look a tad like a science experiment, but there are far worse specimens out there walking around.

Oh, yeah. It's not like he looks like the the famous Cat Lady here in Manhattan. And he's been fortunate because he was able to reverse the worst of it with his most recent operations. He should just leave it alone now.

I like Mickey (hence the old avatar). But generally speaking I have no sympathy for Hollywood types who ruin themselves with plastic surgery. They have all the money in the world and it's still not enough. Their sense of entitlement has grown to include that they shouldn't age like everybody else.

I don't really think it's entitlement. I think they are embarrassed to deteriorate and become "ugly" in full public view. In other words, all the surgery is an effort to keep up their image (and by extension their career). But if they over do it, they get mocked anyhow, don't they. And they can't get out of the game....because they need the money. Their real cash flow is only going to be one tenth of their net worth. A person with one million is only worth 100K a year passive cash flow. So these people require LOTS of money to maintain their lifestyle, and to keep up appearances....they have to keep hustling. Being as this is the Gangster Bulletin Board, that scenario ought to sound familiar.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #834672
03/26/15 07:07 AM
03/26/15 07:07 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Its interesting to see all the wreckage from this German airliner that crashed into the Alps this week. There parts of the plane everywhere - however, there was basically nothing except a huge hole after flight 93 crashed into a field in Pennsylvania? That does seem strange...

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: fergie] #834710
03/26/15 09:29 AM
03/26/15 09:29 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: fergie
Its interesting to see all the wreckage from this German airliner that crashed into the Alps this week. There parts of the plane everywhere - however, there was basically nothing except a huge hole after flight 93 crashed into a field in Pennsylvania? That does seem strange...

What does that have to do with 9/11, Fergie?

You're a good guy and a great poster. But there are too many New Yorkers (and tri-state people) on this board that were touched personally by that event, who don't want to hear about that inside job crap. These threads NEVER end well.

Before you know it, some of the well known Government haters and conspiracy theorists will be all over this.

Re: Do you think 9/11 was inside, or not? [Re: cornuto_e_contento] #834720
03/26/15 10:13 AM
03/26/15 10:13 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Point taken PB

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull