GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 55 guests, and 24 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,136
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,786
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: List of Mobsters Currently in Federal Prison [Re: Neo] #937680
04/19/18 01:32 AM
04/19/18 01:32 AM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted by Neo
How can John Petrucelli be doing life when he was killed in 1989?

And Amuso is 84 years old, not 78 years old.

There is a lot of inaccurate information on that list.

That post is from 2013 dude. Amuso was 78 in 2013.

Speaking of Amuso, him and Persico need to relinquish the throne. I have no idea how Amuso keeps power. I know the Colombos are practically filled with Persico relatives but Amuso has been locked up since the early 90's. They must respect Tony Ducks memory to keep serving Amuso.

Re: List of Mobsters Currently in Federal Prison [Re: WhackWhack] #937688
04/19/18 07:13 AM
04/19/18 07:13 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Originally Posted by Neo

Speaking of Amuso, him and Persico need to relinquish the throne. I have no idea how Amuso keeps power. I know the Colombos are practically filled with Persico relatives but Amuso has been locked up since the early 90's. They must respect Tony Ducks memory to keep serving Amuso.

Guys he picks for the administration are either Amuso loyalists like Madonna or are Cosa Nostra hardliners like Crea. Basically guys that won't move against him.

Re: List of Mobsters Currently in Federal Prison [Re: Neo] #937703
04/19/18 11:42 AM
04/19/18 11:42 AM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Neo

Guys he picks for the administration are either Amuso loyalists like Madonna or are Cosa Nostra hardliners like Crea. Basically guys that won't move against him.

For Crea it's crazy he hasn't made a move. Clearly one of the most powerful mafioso in the USA. Was targeted to be hit by Casso, his bosses former UB/partner. Is worth many millions and should have made a move for the top spot...or maybe his tribute to Amuso isn't so large as to warrant the heat to take the top spot.

As for Madonna, why is he so close to Amuso? Wasn't Madonna locked up for 20 years for pushing smack?! He was locked up the entire time Amuso was boss on the street. Must have been childhood friends.

The mafia will be dead in the US within 20 years. There is simply not enough talented men of Italian descent. I know African Americans have been working for the mafia in some capacity for a long time but on a major mafia whacking of Meldish, they used a black associate in the hit. The first mob hit in years in this day and age and you can't find a decent soldier to use?!

Re: List of Mobsters Currently in Federal Prison [Re: WhackWhack] #937715
04/19/18 02:38 PM
04/19/18 02:38 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Neo

For Crea it's crazy he hasn't made a move. Clearly one of the most powerful mafioso in the USA. Was targeted to be hit by Casso, his bosses former UB/partner. Is worth many millions and should have made a move for the top spot...or maybe his tribute to Amuso isn't so large as to warrant the heat to take the top spot.

As for Madonna, why is he so close to Amuso? Wasn't Madonna locked up for 20 years for pushing smack?! He was locked up the entire time Amuso was boss on the street. Must have been childhood friends.

The mafia will be dead in the US within 20 years. There is simply not enough talented men of Italian descent. I know African Americans have been working for the mafia in some capacity for a long time but on a major mafia whacking of Meldish, they used a black associate in the hit. The first mob hit in years in this day and age and you can't find a decent soldier to use?!

Crea sticks by the Cosa Nostra rule that a boss can only be replaced by a person of his choosing, or by the commission.

Madonna probably pushed H with Amuso on the streets, they were both heavily involved in that trade. He may have also done time with Amuso since Amuso did a 3 year prison sentence and a 7 year prison sentence prior to his life sentence.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull