GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (BugsyM, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 156 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,860
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,318
Posts1,058,477
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #799919
09/02/14 06:48 AM
09/02/14 06:48 AM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
Red calm down here, i was just trying to make a joke about the situation at the same time being some what serious...Not for nothing but you did come at PB ill-mannered with those remarks you posted, about being silly and bursting your bubble comments...Nobody's trying to bully you, so take a couple of deep breaths, relax and enjoy the site.

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: njcapo35] #799922
09/02/14 06:55 AM
09/02/14 06:55 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: njcapo35
Red calm down here, i was just trying to make a joke about the situation at the same time being some what serious...Not for nothing but you did come at PB ill-mannered with those remarks you posted, about being silly and bursting your bubble comments...Nobody's trying to bully you, so take a couple of deep breaths, relax and enjoy the site.

You were trying to make a joke? You either make one or you don't?I was having a discussion with him and you jump in. I'm going to hit the gym I'll take a few deep breaths there.

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Red_63] #799924
09/02/14 07:01 AM
09/02/14 07:01 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Red_63
I'm going to hit the gym I'll take a few deep breaths there.

Don't let he door hit you on the way out.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800050
09/02/14 08:23 PM
09/02/14 08:23 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
My beef wasn't with the kids it was with their old man...He's doing life in prison, much of the time in solitary...You would think he would demand his kids stay away from anything illegal that might put them in jail and hook them up with an easy do nothing job that pays big like most significant wiseguys do for their kids...The kids are probably using his connections for those weed deals, and those connections probably wouldn't get involved with him if it wasn't approved by their father !!

I also appreciate that the kids grew up on the same block as you PB and i'm not looking to argue about it but the kids aren't gonna be committing crimes in front of their house, they'd be doing that elsewhere....Roy Demeo's neighbors thought he was a good guy too...That said, I don't think they're killing people etc..I do think their father knew what they were doing and approved of it and that's what I think is bad !!

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: DiLorenzo] #800052
09/02/14 08:37 PM
09/02/14 08:37 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
My beef wasn't with the kids it was with their old man...He's doing life in prison, much of the time in solitary...You would think he would demand his kids stay away from anything illegal that might put them in jail and hook them up with an easy do nothing job that pays big like most significant wiseguys do for their kids...The kids are probably using his connections for those weed deals, and those connections probably wouldn't get involved with him if it wasn't approved by their father !!

I also appreciate that the kids grew up on the same block as you PB and i'm not looking to argue about it but the kids aren't gonna be committing crimes in front of their house, they'd be doing that elsewhere....Roy Demeo's neighbors thought he was a good guy too...That said, I don't think they're killing people etc..I do think their father knew what they were doing and approved of it and that's what I think is bad !!

They grew up with my daughters. I'm almost 55 years old, DiLorenzo. But I appreciate you taking the time to explain your feelings smile.

That being said, comparing Vinny to DeMeo is beyond ludicrous. Vinny is doing life for two public service homicides. Trust me, the world is a better place without those two mutts. DeMeo could easily be called a serial killer (and the world is a better place without him, too).

But that being said about Vinny, when you kill people you belong in jail. I'm no fucking mob apologist. When these nitwits get sent up for life I rarely lose a wink of sleep. You play you pay.

As far as Vinny approving of his boys' choices, all I can say is that you're wrong. But your mind is made up so you're not going to believe me anyway. The only one of those kids who was even out of his teens when Vinny got locked up in '04 was Vinny Jr. And if he let him come around a little bit it was only because the alternative was worse.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: DiLorenzo] #800053
09/02/14 08:40 PM
09/02/14 08:40 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
The kids are probably using his connections for those weed deals, and those connections probably wouldn't get involved with him if it wasn't approved by their father !!

And thats the point.

These 'kids' dealt WEED.

Not H, coke. Weed.

So this ISNT Vinny using his connections to hook his kids up with a high end pipline. Its his kids taking a walk with a weed deal.
There is a HUGE differnce.

These guys are'nt dealers, movers, 'IN' the trade.

Vinny wouldnt have Authorised SHIT when it comes to his kids and moving drugs.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #800057
09/02/14 08:54 PM
09/02/14 08:54 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Vinny wouldnt have Authorised SHIT when it comes to his kids and moving drugs.

Not just wouldn't, but couldn't. The guy has been in and out of the fucking terrorist wing at Florence for years. Try getting a "message" sent out of there. But now someone will post that he belongs in the same wing as the 9/11 scumbag Muslims rolleyes.

Maybe he belongs in jail. I've never argued that in the fucking slightest. But he doesn't belong next to those hairy bastards in the terrorist wing lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: pizzaboy] #800061
09/02/14 09:17 PM
09/02/14 09:17 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But he doesn't belong next to those hairy bastards in the terrorist wing lol.

Amen to that.

Vincent Basciano does not come ANYwhere near a fucking terrorist.
And for the Fed to put him in the same basket is F**ing ridiculous.

One guy killed two scrumbags, ran book and loan. The others plotted to kill innocent women and children for a 3rd world 'religious' belief.

If the differnece isnt clear then I dont know what is.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: SC] #800092
09/03/14 05:26 AM
09/03/14 05:26 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: SC
I'm going to hit the gym I'll take a few deep breaths there.

Don't let he door hit you on the way out.

Jeez you know how many posters I've bought for my two son's from your mobposter website I sign up for the board and post about Basicano and everyone goes gangbusters on me ?? What the heck did I do I don't get it? Then I get insulted by the owner of the board whom I've been a customer of for a few years now. Wow your a real gentlemen to flame your customers

Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800094
09/03/14 05:28 AM
09/03/14 05:28 AM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Vinny's Son's are grown men there taking responsibility for what they did. So I don't get this uproar from a few strangers being over-protective of these guys

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Red_63] #800105
09/03/14 06:05 AM
09/03/14 06:05 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Jeez you know how many posters I've bought for my two son's from your mobposter website I sign up for the board and post about Basicano and everyone goes gangbusters on me ?? What the heck did I do I don't get it? Then I get insulted by the owner of the board whom I've been a customer of for a few years now. Wow your a real gentlemen to flame your customers

I'm not the owner of these boards; just a moderator. You brought all this grief upon yourself. Within the span of three days you managed to troll yourself into annoying other members. I've been doing this moderating long enough to see bullshit when it appears so feel free to stay as long as you agree to stop the crap.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800247
09/03/14 09:49 PM
09/03/14 09:49 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Not for nothing red,but you were talking subversive

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Red_63] #800250
09/03/14 10:11 PM
09/03/14 10:11 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I'm a Troll because I don't agree with you and your buddy njcapo on the forum? Can't even post on here without getting attacked by these two geez...real class act welcome me to the boards then call me a troll ?

No, you're not a troll for disagreeing about Vinny or his sons. Your a troll because you tried to imply that you knew the family, when you were clearly talking out of your ass.

Then when I told you that their Mother's name was Angela, and not Michelle, all you could come up with was this:

That's his ex-wife silly

And when I correctly pointed out that the divorce was a matter of public record, but that Angela was still the Mother of four of Vinny's sons, including the three sons involved in this case, you didn't even reply to me because you knew that you were exposed as a fucking liar.

Don't get me wrong Michelle is a nice lady and I know she tried to raise them right but like I said they took the easy route rather then work hard in the real world it's wasted talent I hate to say it but its the truth. That's cool your a bronx guy, and thank you for welcoming me to the boards I do like some old threads I ran in to people sure take this stuff seriously or study it lol

Like I said, their Mother's name is Angela. But all you could come up with was "That's his ex-wife silly."

And again, when I pointed out that Angela is their Mother, regardless of the very public divorce, you didn't even bother to reply.

And THAT'S why you're a troll.

But I'm done here. If you want to stick around, I'd take SC's advice if I were you.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800254
09/03/14 10:36 PM
09/03/14 10:36 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
I spoke with SC and am not going to continue with subject.

You've sure got a lot of anger towards me for making rather plain comments trying to make conversation I mix up a name and your on the warpath that im out to troll..let bygones be bygones.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800298
09/04/14 10:00 AM
09/04/14 10:00 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Don't know if everybody seen this...

http://www.cosanostranews.com/2014/08/stephen-most-dangerous-of-basciano-sons.html

Dominick Cicale pleaded for leniency for brother Joseph but asked for the judge to throw the book at brother Stephen.

P.S. Is that really Al D'Arco's daughter flaming the comments section or is it someone impersonating her?

Cos she has got to be 60 years old but the person writing her comments sounds and behaves like a 12 year old.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Moe_Tilden] #800310
09/04/14 10:28 AM
09/04/14 10:28 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Cicale is human garbage.

Rebuild his brand? What a crock of shit. Real estate, mortgages, title companies, blah blah blah. It was a small storefront office on Middletown Road, and it was all Vinny's anyway.

And in his Youtube video he actually talks about meeting senators. Ask him the difference between a senator and a congressman. If he gives you the correct answer without Googling it, I'll give you an apartment rent free for a year.

What an asshole.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800314
09/04/14 10:35 AM
09/04/14 10:35 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Yea I don't know Vinny or pretend to like one has tried to do in this thread, but to say he is responsible for this or he helped them or he should have had them in check is freaking crazy. Like PB said he's locked up so tight there is no way he could control his kids or know what they are into. That is as funny as thinking the Snake is still controlling what is going on on the streets from Butner.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: dixiemafia] #800319
09/04/14 10:44 AM
09/04/14 10:44 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yea I don't know Vinny or pretend to like one has tried to do in this thread, but to say he is responsible for this or he helped them or he should have had them in check is freaking crazy. Like PB said he's locked up so tight there is no way he could control his kids or know what they are into. That is as funny as thinking the Snake is still controlling what is going on on the streets from Butner.

It would be even harder, Dix. At Butner you have a hundred other wiseguys at all times. A dozen come in and a dozen go out every year, so it's at least possible to send a message. But Florence? No one comes home, and even your fucking bowel movements are monitored.

It's amazing that the same bleeding heart liberals who cry about Guantanamo, where the torture tactics against those animals have undoubtedly saved American lives, don't have a problem with an American being treated in a similar fashion on American soil. But that's really a topic for another thread.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800321
09/04/14 10:49 AM
09/04/14 10:49 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I totally agree with you. Yea he was a gangster and killed folks, but to put him in the same breath with a terrorist is a fucking shame.

Oh yea I agree on Butner and it is lax there, but there is no way the Snake is running the Colombo's at his age. Technology for one has passed him by, all he looks forward to is money from the family and his rose bushes. He might be conversing with the others about what is going on these days but they wouldn't have him at a place like Butner if he was still getting messages out. We both know they would monitor everything he sent out. His only hope would be getting word through someone that was leaving there and even then it would be hard to get anything done.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: dixiemafia] #800322
09/04/14 10:52 AM
09/04/14 10:52 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
^^^^
I agree about the Snake. He's probably about as lucid as the Yankee Bean guy on "Seinfeld."

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800325
09/04/14 10:56 AM
09/04/14 10:56 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
And I forgot to add about Florence that I agree with you there as well. They don't play with the lockdown procedures there. Hell the Snake was more dangerous than Vinny!

But that is the government for ya.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800395
09/04/14 03:12 PM
09/04/14 03:12 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Apparently allie boy is the real power of the colombos and has been for years.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800404
09/04/14 03:24 PM
09/04/14 03:24 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Basciano is allowed to socialise with other inmates in ADX isn't he?

Would there be anyone there he'd have the slightest thing in common with?

The Unabomber? Abu Hamza?

Gotta say. It's a lottery for gangsters. Some - Testa, Persico, Scarfo - get lucky. Some - Basciano - don't.

Who knows? Maybe he'll get transferred to another lower risk prison in a few years.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: Moe_Tilden] #800418
09/04/14 03:41 PM
09/04/14 03:41 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Who knows? Maybe he'll get transferred to another lower risk prison in a few years.

It will eventually happen. But even if they sent him to Butner or Lewisburg tomorrow, it's shameful that they've kept him in SuperMax for so long.

And again, for the new posters here: I'm not sugarcoating the guy's life. I post these eight words all the time: You kill people, you belong in jail. Period.

But this guy doesn't deserve to be housed and treated the same way as the 9/11 suicide bombers. It's disgraceful.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800451
09/04/14 04:58 PM
09/04/14 04:58 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
I once saw a documentary on prisons and at the time, as I recall, ADX wasn't quite ready to accept prisoners but the narrator was saying prisoners would be deprived of contact with other prisoners, and views of the outside. I don't know how true this is, or whether they have softened their policy but from what I can remember that place looked mighty intimidating. In the "Vinnie Gorgeous" book the author described VB's cell and I think it would be hard to keep your sanity in that place

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800523
09/05/14 09:49 AM
09/05/14 09:49 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I think they stay in 23 hour lockdown in Florence. It is a maximum security prison. You don't become "reformed" in these kinds of prisons.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: dixiemafia] #800534
09/05/14 11:02 AM
09/05/14 11:02 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
You don't become "reformed" in these kinds of prisons.

You don't get reformed in any prisons. It's a revolving door for the majority of inmates.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800536
09/05/14 11:07 AM
09/05/14 11:07 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Well some folks learn their lesson, but 23 hour lockdowns and solitary confinement damn sure wont do it. You just force others to rebel even more.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: dixiemafia] #800537
09/05/14 11:10 AM
09/05/14 11:10 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Well some folks learn their lesson, but 23 hour lockdowns and solitary confinement damn sure wont do it. You just force others to rebel even more.

Oh yeah. Once you've done that kind of time there's no going back.

Re: Vinny Basciano kids arrested [Re: JoeP] #800539
09/05/14 11:13 AM
09/05/14 11:13 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
vinny should have used his position to get his kids in a good union,piers, or related stable work, after 20 years they could retire with huge pensions. now he has to live with everyone in prison..not such a great legacy to leave..they will come home worse..

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull