GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 105 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,771
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,322
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,413
Posts1,060,464
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: BlackFamily] #797029
08/20/14 09:45 AM
08/20/14 09:45 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I'll disagree with some of your "Facts":

Of course you will. For the same reason cookcounty disagrees. You guys can't look at this objectively.

Quote:
1. Yes, Thousands of blacks are killed by blacks yearly. Yet to say it's only publicized a fraction in the news media is 100% false. I don't know where your news source for daily information but there have and still is heavy reports on black on black crime, blacks homicides is higher than average, etc. You most likely won't hear to much about every community outreach that are proactively getting involved in the black community becase the media cares little about that and possibly your overlooking it as well. Incidents like this doesn't reflect black communities everywhere.
What's another FACT is that whites are mostly killed by whites and according to last year FBI uniform report more whites were killed than blacks, where's the report on white on white murders ?

6,000 blacks are killed by other blacks every year, to be more precise. A little under 100 (about 96) blacks are killed by cops every year. That means, if you're black, you're 60 times more likely to be shot by another black than by a white cop. And no honest person can deny that all the black-on-black crime doesn't get the same attention from the media and black community that a single incident of a white cop shooting a black suspect does. Anyone who claims otherwise doesn't watch the news or is simply lying.

Quote:
2. Please give the link to your source on that 1/4. There's current and past incident cases that prove or at least shows the scale of actions lean towards blacks being profile more. Rioting and looting have happen in all communities before so why are you putting emphasis in the blacks?

Michael Medved quoted it on his show earlier this week. And he doesn't make stats up. If blacks are profiled more, have you ever asked yourself why that is? No, because you're incapable of doing that. You appear to have the same knee-jerk reaction that those in Missouri have had, i.e. you completely ignore or at least minimize Brown's criminal behavior (which is so rampant in the black community) and immediately blame the white cop. And where else does rioting and looting happen like we see in the black community when they don't like something? Where?

Quote:
3. & 4. That's the conflicting information. Why release this info after a couple days of the shooting instead of from the beginning? Police chief states at first he's suspected but it's not him, yet changed his statement later on. Same response to when he said that officer wasn't notified nor in the area searching for a robber suspect. Now there's more altering statement and witnesses. None of these "facts" are conclusive just your opinion.

Sorry to burst your and cookcounty's hopes but, as the links posted above show (and which you probably ignored), more witnesses are saying Brown attacked the officer and the officer had a broken eye socket.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witnesses-say-ferguson-teen-attacked-cop-before-shooting/
http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-involved-in-ferguson-shooting-has-fractured-eye-socket-report/

Quote:
I think until the investigation is complete, let's not jump to conclusions. And enough with these thugs label. He a thug , she a thug , they a thug, it's ridiculous. There's a difference to me between a person committed to crimes for profits (thugs) than for opportunity (hoodlums). Don't know why would anyone assume that incidence like this leads to an automatic martyr amongst us (blacks) nationwide. Geez.

I think enough has come out, and is still coming out, to give us a pretty good idea of what happened. You just wish it were something else. And why would I assume that guys like this are made into martyrs by many blacks? Hmmm. Have you been watching the news? Or does OJ Simpson or Treyvon Martin ring a bell?

Quote:
Ivy, how about you visit a local black neighborhood and gets some of their viewpoints?

Why? So I could get the same unobjective, delusional opinions that you have cookcounty have?

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/20/14 11:26 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797030
08/20/14 09:50 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

IvyLeague hitting the nail on the head again.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797031
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: NNY78
Dorian Johnson admits he made the whole thing up, Michael Brown attacked the cop, here's the story

http://therightscoop.com/report-key-witn...officer-wilson/

Such reporting is certainly suspect. Neither Fox, CNN, MSN, or the broadcast networks has even hinted at such.

What's suspect is why anyone would listen to the guy since he was there during the strong-arm robbery. How much credibility is he going to have? Not exactly a trustworthy, pillar of the community.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/20/14 09:51 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797036
08/20/14 10:32 AM
08/20/14 10:32 AM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
Again, the nation has been Sharptonized but backed up by Obama and the esteemed "America is a nation of cowards", Eric Holder. This sham has been going on for over 30 years..one would think the media would be wise to this dog and pony show by now...unless its a narrative that they enjoy putting forth. Either way, its shameful.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797050
08/20/14 11:38 AM
08/20/14 11:38 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Gulf Shores Police Chief Ed Delmore wrote a blistering open letter to Captain Ronald S. Johnson, who was given command of law enforcement operations following days of looting and rioting in the city -

I have to call you out.

I don’t care what the media says. I expect them to get it wrong and they often do. But I expect you as a veteran law enforcement commander—talking about law enforcement—to get it right.

Unfortunately, you blew it. After days of rioting and looting, last Thursday you were given command of all law enforcement operations in Ferguson by Governor Jay Nixon. St. Louis County PD was out, you were in. You played to the cameras, walked with the protestors and promised a kinder, gentler response. You were a media darling. And Thursday night things were better, much better.

But Friday, under significant pressure to do so, the Ferguson Police released the name of the officer involved in the shooting of Michael Brown. At the same time the Ferguson Police Chief released a video showing Brown committing a strong-arm robbery just 10 minutes before he was confronted by Officer Darren Wilson.

Many don’t like the timing of the release of the video. I don’t like that timing either. It should have been released sooner. It should have been released the moment FPD realized that Brown was the suspect.

Captain Johnson, your words during the day on Friday helped to fuel the anger that was still churning just below the surface. St. Louis County Police were told to remain uninvolved and that night the rioting and looting began again. For much too long it went on mostly unchecked. Retired St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch tweeted that your “hug-a-looter” policy had failed.

Boy did it.

And your words contributed to what happened Friday night and on into the wee hours of Saturday. According to the St. Louis Post Dispatch, you said the following regarding the release of the video: “There was no need to release it,” Johnson said calling the reported theft and the killing entirely different events.

Well Captain, this veteran police officer feels the need to respond. What you said is, in common police vernacular—bullshit. The fact that Brown knew he had just committed a robbery before he was stopped by Officer Wilson speaks to Brown’s mindset. And Captain, the mindset of a person being stopped by a police officer means everything, and you know it.

Let’s consider a few examples:
On February 15, 1978 Pensacola Police Officer David Lee conducted a vehicle check. He didn’t know what the sole occupant of the vehicle had recently done, but the occupant did. Who was he? Serial killer Ted Bundy. Bundy attempted to disarm Lee. Lee was able to retain his firearm and eventually took Bundy into custody.

On April 19, 1995 Oklahoma State Trooper Charlie Hangar stopped a vehicle for minor traffic violations. He didn’t know that 90 minutes earlier the traffic violator, Timothy McVeigh, killed 168 people with a truck bomb at the Murrah Federal Building. But McVeigh sure knew it, didn’t he? Fortunately, given his training and experience Hangar was able to take McVeigh into custody for carrying a concealed firearm. It was days later before it was determined that McVeigh was responsible for the bombing.

On May 31, 2003 then-rookie North Carolina police officer, Jeff Postell, arrested a man digging in a trash bin on a grocery store parking lot—an infraction that would rise to about the level of jaywalking. Postell didn’t know that he had just captured Eric Rudolph, the man whom years earlier had killed and injured numerous people with bombs and was on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list.

So now, let’s consider Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson’s stop of Michael Brown. Apparently Wilson didn’t know that Brown had just committed a strong-arm robbery. But Brown did! And that Captain, is huge.

Allegedly, Brown pushed Wilson and attempted to take Wilson’s gun. We’re also being told that Officer Wilson has facial injuries suffered during the attempt by Brown to disarm him. Let’s assume for a moment those alleged acts by Brown actually occurred. Would Brown have responded violently to an officer confronting him about jaywalking? Maybe, but probably not.

Is it more likely that he would attack an officer believing that he was about to be taken into custody for a felony strong-arm robbery? Absolutely.

Officer Wilson survived the encounter with Brown as did Lee, Hangar, and Postell. Michael Brown didn’t survive and it’s too soon to say if Officer Wilson’s use of deadly force was justified and legal. You and I both know that not all officers survive such confrontations. Officers die in incidents like this Captain Johnson, including a couple that I remember from your own organization:

On April 15, 1985 Missouri Trooper Jimmie Linegar was shot and killed by a white supremacist he and his partner stopped at a checkpoint; neither Trooper Linegar nor his partner were aware that the man they had stopped had just been indicted by a federal grand jury for involvement in a neo-Nazi group accused of murder. The suspect immediately exited the vehicle and opened fire on him with an automatic weapon.

Just a month before, Missouri Trooper James M. Froemsdorf was shot and killed—with his own gun—after making a traffic stop. When the Trooper made that stop he didn’t know that the driver was wanted on four warrants out of Texas—But again the suspect knew it.

So Captain Johnson, I guess the mindset and recently committed crimes of the suspects that murdered those Missouri Troopers didn’t mean anything. The stops by the Troopers, as you have said, are entirely different events right?

Bullshit.

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/lifeline-training/open-letter-captain-ronald-s-j

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797059
08/20/14 12:11 PM
08/20/14 12:11 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
He is the police chief of the Gulf Shores Alabama police force. That has been making the rounds here locally.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797075
08/20/14 01:25 PM
08/20/14 01:25 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
If it turns out the cop is not guilty. They will give him up any way. Will holder say he was not guilty?

only the unloved hate
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: Footreads] #797076
08/20/14 01:34 PM
08/20/14 01:34 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Footreads
If it turns out the cop is not guilty. They will give him up any way. Will holder say he was not guilty?

The New York City Left can say whatever they want about Ray Kelly. But he NEVER would have given up one of his guys the way this mutt did. And you wonder why unions fall apart.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797079
08/20/14 01:57 PM
08/20/14 01:57 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ivyleague

what does any of the shit you're typing have anything to do with this "one" case

you have issues with black people that you're scared to discuss in real life

go find somebody black and start your tirade right in their face

the cop riddled this kid with bullets in broad daylight.....thee end

Last edited by cookcounty; 08/20/14 01:58 PM.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797081
08/20/14 02:09 PM
08/20/14 02:09 PM
PA/FL
oldschool3 Offline
Capo
oldschool3  Offline
Capo
PA/FL
He riddled this upstanding nice young man who just forcibly robbed a store and then attacked the officer in question. It seems you have a trouble grasping facts, and are more interested in making this into a racial issue....honestly, are you really Al Sharpton posing as "cookcounty?"

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: oldschool3] #797084
08/20/14 02:20 PM
08/20/14 02:20 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
1. Guy robbed a store

2. Guy attacked a cop when confronted

3. Guy was shot and killed

I don't care if your Black, White, Blue, Green or Orange, I would expect the police to deal with you the same way. Is what happened sad and could have possibly been avoided? Yes, it's a tragic loss of life, but at the same time, don't steal things that aren't yours and this situation is avoided.

Last edited by LaLouisiane; 08/20/14 02:21 PM.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797091
08/20/14 02:57 PM
08/20/14 02:57 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
This is an excerpt; it does not help at all and injure's the public's confidence in law enforcement:

"I'm a cop. If you don't want to get hurt, don't challenge me," the Washington Post headline blares. The piece was written by Sunil Dutta, a 17-year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department.

"Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don't want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you," he wrote.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/us/ferguson-column-police-reaction/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: cookcounty] #797092
08/20/14 03:00 PM
08/20/14 03:00 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

what does any of the shit you're typing have anything to do with this "one" case

you have issues with black people that you're scared to discuss in real life

go find somebody black and start your tirade right in their face

the cop riddled this kid with bullets in broad daylight.....thee end

1. Kid committed robbery.
2. Kid committed common assault.
3. Kid did not comply with officer's demands.
4. Kid is 6 ft. 4 and built like a tank. Officer is of slight build.
5. Witnesses say kid was struggling with officer for hold of gun.
6. Autopsy shows that kid was in a frontal, confrontational position when shot by officer.
7. This isn't the f***ing movies where one shot is all that is used. This is fight or flight. If someone is in a struggle for their life, they will shoot using deadly force. It's survival instinct; same as someone who is drowning dunking the head of someone who is trying to save him.
8. Kid was a gangbanger.
9. Kid's demeanor in CCTV footage suggests that this was not his first robbery.
10. Kid's demeanor when confronted by officer would have raised alarm.
11. Officer was outnumbered.

What is so hard for people like you to understand? Why does it have to always be about race? Why can't you people accept responsibility for your actions and stop increasing division among people and fostering an Us vs. Them mentality?

Blacks make up about 13% of the population.

12996 murders in the US in 2010

6942 of those murders were blacks

392 of those blacks murdered at the hands of whites

6600 of those blacks muurdered at the hands of blacks

6954 whites murdered in 2010

5337 of those whites murdred were at the hands of whites

1017 of those whites murdered were at the hands of blacks.

Again blacks make up only 13% of the population. I think you can figure the rest ou
t.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797095
08/20/14 03:05 PM
08/20/14 03:05 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@lalouisiana

black people don't believe he attacked the cop, and then charged through multiple bullets

black people don't trust the police because of people that act like yourself

@moe tilden

what the fuck does the country's murder stats have to do with this isolated case?

the police chief changed the cops alibi

when people change alibi's they're probably guilty......we all know that

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797098
08/20/14 03:11 PM
08/20/14 03:11 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Did the cops fracture his eyesocket to make his alibi more believable?

Apart from the fatal wound, none of the other shots could have incapacitated someone that was in a life or death struggle.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797101
08/20/14 03:38 PM
08/20/14 03:38 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
I do worry about the militarization of our police officers. And there over zealous tactics. Check this poor bastard.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/19/deaf-man-arrested-sign-language_n_4811785.html

When Interpol?
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: cheech] #797103
08/20/14 04:04 PM
08/20/14 04:04 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: cheech
I do worry about the militarization of our police officers. And there over zealous tactics. Check this poor bastard.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/19/deaf-man-arrested-sign-language_n_4811785.html

I don't disagree at all, Cheech. I've had plenty to say about cops with too much power. My main problem, for the 100th time, is what happened after the fact.

There is nothing to be gained by what the looters are doing. Nothing. And half of them probably don't even know why they're rioting. They're having the time of their lives.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797108
08/20/14 04:29 PM
08/20/14 04:29 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I do think Eric Garner deserves justice though.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: pizzaboy] #797112
08/20/14 04:36 PM
08/20/14 04:36 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cheech

I don't disagree at all, Cheech. I've had plenty to say about cops with too much power. My main problem, for the 100th time, is what happened after the fact.

There is nothing to be gained by what the looters are doing. Nothing. And half of them probably don't even know why they're rioting. They're having the time of their lives.

Looters stealing from local business men and women and ruining future jobs for ppeople of the community is one of the most ludicrous things to come out of this. Why doesnt the media ask the "leaders" of this community and the US to speak up on this behavior of plain old stealing. There is no protest in stealing from the local liquor store.

If it ultimately comes out that this young man robbed a store beat up a clerk beat up a cop then tried to bull rush the cop again, he got what he had coming unfortunately. If a cop with a gun says stop. STOP....i mean you go to north philly, camden, new orleans, detroit st. louis....the cops are out looking to give beatings for people who cross the line a smudge. This Brown kid was on the path to prison many years before. The press showed him as some "gentle giant" oh except he got thrown out of his regular high school and was in a school for kids who could not make it in a normal setting.....sharptons and the MSM have pumped this up way more than it should ever be

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #797114
08/20/14 04:37 PM
08/20/14 04:37 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I do think Eric Garner deserves justice though.

100% on that one, they could have tased him or talked him down that was a crime and deserves more attention than ferguson, MO

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797115
08/20/14 04:39 PM
08/20/14 04:39 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Marijuana found in his system.

Multiple photos of him throwing gang signs.

The kid had already set foot on a very rough path.

Edit: OK it's only marijuana but come on.... the kid was no angel.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: Moe_Tilden] #797120
08/20/14 04:47 PM
08/20/14 04:47 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I implore everyone, both Black and White, to watch this video (special thanks to Five Felonies for sharing it).

It's 25 minutes long, and if you're sensitive to curse words or racially insensitive language, then you should probably give it a pass. But I think it's hits the nail on the head about what street smart and self-sufficient Black people think of White liberals.

http://vimeo.com/103480622

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797128
08/20/14 05:06 PM
08/20/14 05:06 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline OP
olivant  Offline OP
O

Texas
I also urge all of you to read this report: Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/mis...wn-says-source/

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: pizzaboy] #797130
08/20/14 05:11 PM
08/20/14 05:11 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
I implore everyone, both Black and White, to watch this video (special thanks to Five Felonies for sharing it).

It's 25 minutes long, and if you're sensitive to curse words or racially insensitive language, then you should probably give it a pass. But I think it's hits the nail on the head about what street smart and self-sufficient Black people think of White liberals.

need this on cnn and msnbc right now

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: merlino] #797132
08/20/14 05:15 PM
08/20/14 05:15 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: merlino

I agree. It's the best synopsis of the problem with race in this country that I've ever seen.

Thanks again to Five Felonies for sharing it with me.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: pizzaboy] #797138
08/20/14 05:24 PM
08/20/14 05:24 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly

I agree. It's the best synopsis of the problem with race in this country that I've ever seen.

Thanks again to Five Felonies for sharing it with me.

Problem is the only people who will watch this and LISTEN to what is being said and then share this with others are people with open minds and not steadfast on a given side of political or social issues around the US

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: merlino] #797140
08/20/14 05:28 PM
08/20/14 05:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Problem is the only people who will watch this and LISTEN to what is being said and then share this with others are people with open minds and not steadfast on a given side of political or social issues around the US

I'm just waiting for the Black reaction. We're sure to hear the words "self-hating" bandied about. And maybe there's some truth there. But it doesn't mean he's wrong wink.

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: IvyLeague] #797158
08/20/14 06:26 PM
08/20/14 06:26 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Let me put it like this Ivy. I don't wont to get off track with ethnic statistics, historic ordeals, nor persistent rants. I'm getting back to my point again, Was it called for the officer to used deadly force? I know the victim was a robbery suspect and assaulted the officer , justified reaction from the officer I agree with. But if the suspect stop and give up then why did the officer continued to shoot? If the suspect gives up then throw his ass in jail/prison. He already going to get assault on officer, fleeing, etc. That's what bothering me. But I'm not going to continue this talk with someone who's opinion is made about this incident. It's not like you nor some other posters are going to wake up black tomorrow. rolleyes

I'm out of this topic until the next "controversy" I guess. Peace.

Last edited by BlackFamily; 08/20/14 06:28 PM.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797167
08/20/14 06:50 PM
08/20/14 06:50 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Black Family your statement

But if the suspect stop and give up then why did the officer continued to shoot?

You know this happened how? There are many witnesses who say he attacked the officer.

I posted this at 6:02 AM today:

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/cop-involved-in-ferguson-shooting-has-fractured-eye-socket-report/

Re: Ferguson, Missouri Shooting [Re: olivant] #797172
08/20/14 06:58 PM
08/20/14 06:58 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
And I posted this yesterday at 3:49PM where it contradicts what you said:

A dozen witnesses’ say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/witnesses-say-ferguson-teen-attacked-cop-before-shooting/

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull