GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RushStreet, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 295 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,679
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,202
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,519
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,390
Posts1,059,987
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: Snakes] #796118
08/15/14 11:59 AM
08/15/14 11:59 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Snakes
Originally Posted By: slumpy
Yeah and I've been seeing a discouraging amount of racism on these boards lately. We're all guilty of losing our temper once in a while, but there are still lines you shouldn't cross if for no other reason than simple courtesy. You don't have to like everyone, or even respect them personally, but you should always respect the fact that this is a forum for everyone, regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, etc. These are aspects of life that shouldn't even enter into the conversations here.

It's still better than the Black Hand forums.

Reality is that those who hurl the most slurs are the biggest pussies when you hurl a few back - like a racist who cries when you bash his religion or inbred hick town. But I digress...we should get back to talking Outfit, nothing else here and simply ignore the trouble makers (attention whores).

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: ChiTown] #796119
08/15/14 12:11 PM
08/15/14 12:11 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Reality is that those who hurl the most slurs are the biggest pussies when you hurl a few back - like a racist who cries when you bash his religion or inbred hick town. But I digress...we should get back to talking Outfit, nothing else here and simply ignore the trouble makers (attention whores).

Why is it when someone tries to explain a racist they always have to come from "inbred hick towns". I'm a country hick but that doesn't mean I'm a racist. Most of these towns where all this racist crap happens isn't even in the South yet we are pegged with being racist inbred rednecks constantly.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: SC] #796120
08/15/14 12:15 PM
08/15/14 12:15 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: SC
What the fuck??? It's one thing to disagree and argue over facts. I even understand that these arguments can get heated, but personal attacks (like above) will not be tolerated. No exceptions.

Most of you guys have been around here long enough to know better yet I still see this kind of shit being posted. It's gotta stop, and it WILL stop!

Consider this a warning.

Fair enough. But, with cookcounty, it stopped being about simply arguing the facts along time ago. The guy is a troll. All one has to do is look at his posts over the last several months to see it. I'm not the only one who is sick of the guy.

Oh please. You are such a phony. The only reason you're even weighing in here is because you see an opportunity to take a few shots. And it's not because you're some enlightened thinker and fighter of prejudice. People who have known you on these forums for years are well aware you're anything but that. You've been proven wrong time and time again about your hometown crime family, you know you have no credibility outside your fellow Outfit fanboys, and so you've always looked for other avenues to attack myself or others who don't agree with you about Chicago. And you're doing it again here. This thread was fine until cookcounty, one of your fellow Outfit fanboys, started his lies again. But you're OK with that because he has the same agenda you do.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/15/14 12:18 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: ChiTown] #796121
08/15/14 12:18 PM
08/15/14 12:18 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

what would your take be on people who have held silly online grudges against other posters for years across many different forums based on nothing but disagreements on a particular mob organization? what about people who then take these disagreements and use them as some sort of sick juvenile justification to post pictures and personal info to try and "out" somebody like a bunch of hormone raging middle school girls would do? wink

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #796123
08/15/14 12:19 PM
08/15/14 12:19 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Haha that is spot on Dixie. I need to practice what I preach - I love a lot of aspects of the south - and the broads are second to none down there - you bring me some gumbo, i'll bring you some beef wink

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: Five_Felonies] #796124
08/15/14 12:20 PM
08/15/14 12:20 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

what would your take be on people who have held silly online grudges against other posters for years across many different forums based on nothing but disagreements on a particular mob organization? what about people who then take these disagreements and use them as some sort of sick juvenile justification to post pictures and personal info to try and "out" somebody like a bunch of hormone raging middle school girls would do? wink

Good point. If people want to talk about "pussies," ChiTown and several others from a particular forum have done just that. You know what I'm talking about, of course. This is what I mean about the guy being the biggest phony on these boards.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: Five_Felonies] #796125
08/15/14 12:27 PM
08/15/14 12:27 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

lol sounds like you focus more on the history of two posters than the history of LCN. I would urge you to look at those who admitted they were wrong and never came back (and stuck to that promise). You can PM me pal if you have anything more to say.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: ChiTown] #796127
08/15/14 12:32 PM
08/15/14 12:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

lol sounds like you focus more on the history of two posters than the history of LCN. I would urge you to look at those who admitted they were wrong and never came back (and stuck to that promise). You can PM me pal if you have anything more to say.

Typical Fratto89/ChiTown/GrandAve. You know exactly what he's talking about but you do your best to dodge and weave by playing dumb and changing the subject. Our history, and the fact you still carry a grudge, is precisely why you weighed in here.

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Why is it when someone tries to explain a racist they always have to come from "inbred hick towns". I'm a country hick but that doesn't mean I'm a racist. Most of these towns where all this racist crap happens isn't even in the South yet we are pegged with being racist inbred rednecks constantly.

Like I said above, ChiTown is hardly the enlightened fighter of prejudice he pretends to be.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 08/15/14 12:41 PM.

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #796128
08/15/14 12:49 PM
08/15/14 12:49 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

And by the way, don't expect cookcounty to back up what he said. The guy, like any troll, crawls out of under his rock, takes a shot, and then goes back into hiding.

Back to the Outfit 2014....

Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: The_Chin] #796138
08/15/14 01:37 PM
08/15/14 01:37 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
@ivyleague I've really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt over the past few months, but man, you make it tough.

Cookcounty may engage in some half-assed trolling, but you're no better from the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Pick your poison, a troll is a troll. You utilize manipulative wordplay & "poor me" angles in order to let the mods here continue to let you post.

I mean, cmon, this guy just called cookcounty a "sack of shit", dircted a hurtful racial slur at him, called ChiTown a liar (as well as several other serious insults, none of which are true, of course), but all that is okay, because he followed it up with "fair enough" when one of the mods e-spanked him.

Let's be frank here: any one of us who isn't in on their little clique would've been promptly banned for any one of those comments.

For someone who contributes absolutely nothing to Outfit-related discussion, you sure do run a whole lot of motherfucking diarrhea out of that slack-jaw in Outfit-related threads.

^^Again, a troll's a troll.^^

And stop christening others as fanboys. You're the world wide web's #1 Undisputed Thumb-Sucking King Of The Cosa Nostra Fanboys. Every waking minute of your existence is devoted to these diabetic goombas.

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 08/15/14 01:38 PM.
Re: The Outfit 2014 [Re: ChiTown] #796140
08/15/14 01:38 PM
08/15/14 01:38 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Haha that is spot on Dixie. I need to practice what I preach - I love a lot of aspects of the south - and the broads are second to none down there - you bring me some gumbo, i'll bring you some beef wink

You bring me some stromboli and I'll be more than happy to bring the gumbo wink

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull