GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (The_Marble_Guy), 266 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,930
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,852
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Delying trial the right move for Madonna/DiNapoli? [Re: Belmont] #818613
12/13/14 11:19 AM
12/13/14 11:19 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Belmont
The feds and local law enforcement working together is the " new normal" PB.
Ever since 911, the feds and the locals seem to work so much better together.
You still have certain circumstances but for the most part, they work well together.
Case and point, the new gang units/ task forces are comprised of local cops, fbi, and dea.

Yeah, I get that. I'm just thinking back to the days when Diane Giacalone got Willie Boy Johnson killed because she refused to give the indictment to senior Feds and Prosecutors. She dug her heels in, outed an informant, got him killed, and blew the case (and I fully realize that they bribed a juror, but if she wasn't so green she might have seen it coming).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Delying trial the right move for Madonna/DiNapoli? [Re: Ted] #818630
12/13/14 02:39 PM
12/13/14 02:39 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

this case must be all fucked up tommy shots in all the colombos were indicted after them and they all wen to trial on multi homicides and postponed sentencing+ even the rats got sentence except big dino. anyone want to guess what the other capo cop killer gets if caves got 12 yrs. big dino must get 15 which is still a gift. but wow to kill a nypd and no one gets life and they reward the shooters crazy. even gotti would have never thought this would happen. my favorite mob blogger says would the fbi give someone 12 yrs if they shot one of there own. tommy shots. ive noticed in the last few years the judges are going a little higher almost all the time in the turncoats sentencing. double digits becomeong the stand. there was one luchese soldier 10years back kept collecting on his loans threw his wife collecting the gov ript up his agreement gave him 11 years on the original loanshark shit he was indicted for. hes probably just wrapping up his stretch now. say big dino gets 18 years like tommy shot, seen the judge gave the same sentence to westside capo tico as the rat who set up the jewelers killing.

Re: Delying trial the right move for Madonna/DiNapoli? [Re: pmac] #818648
12/13/14 03:48 PM
12/13/14 03:48 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pmac
ive noticed in the last few years the judges are going a little higher almost all the time in the turncoats sentencing. double digits becomeong the stand.

that's true but with this guy Competiello you mentioned and the last high profile rat I can remember being senetenced, Anthony arilliotta from springfield who got 10 years. both had already half of their prison sentences at time served and you know their not doing 100% of that. so in reality that 12 year sentence is just a headline and really just has a couple more to go.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Delying trial the right move for Madonna/DiNapoli? [Re: Ted] #818653
12/13/14 03:58 PM
12/13/14 03:58 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

But there still in prison. Right dell? Like there not at home house arrest there probably in a wing in ottisville where they got cable internet and probably anything they want except women. But being cop killer the guards are not treating them good unless the feds changed there names and even the c.os don't now who they are. Wonder how Joel cacace is doing he must be getting tortured somewhere but he got 5 yes to go.

Re: Delying trial the right move for Madonna/DiNapoli? [Re: Dellacroce] #818654
12/13/14 03:59 PM
12/13/14 03:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: pmac
ive noticed in the last few years the judges are going a little higher almost all the time in the turncoats sentencing. double digits becomeong the stand.

that's true but with this guy Competiello you mentioned and the last high profile rat I can remember being senetenced, Anthony arilliotta from springfield who got 10 years. both had already half of their prison sentences at time served and you know their not doing 100% of that. so in reality that 12 year sentence is just a headline and really just has a couple more to go.

True. Sad, but true. You can't trust the G when they say that these rats are doing the full ride. No fucking way. Their real names aren't even registered with the BOP to begin with. I guarantee you that Joey Massino was breathing clean air for years before the Government admitted to springing him.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull