GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Irishman12, Lou_Para, 2 invisible), 270 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,483
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,909
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,330
Posts1,058,755
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792522
07/29/14 06:34 AM
07/29/14 06:34 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
THE PROOF IS ALWAYS IN THE PUDDING...Just look it up

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792523
07/29/14 06:38 AM
07/29/14 06:38 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
So prove to me that he ever touched some.fucking little kids. Ridiculous. Who did he rat on? Where is the proof? Where is the paperwork. Are you Howie Carr? If so Hit man was a great read but.you might be losing your marbles

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792524
07/29/14 06:40 AM
07/29/14 06:40 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Nevermind just read your signature no sense arguing

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792526
07/29/14 06:48 AM
07/29/14 06:48 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I can prove that he touch kids ...his henchmen testifies to that...Who didnt he rat on..he gave the feds angulios layout.. He gave them Nick femia, barboza henchmen who doing life because bulger put him at the murder scene, he gave them pat nee and IRA, he and flemmi gave them salemme, he gave them bunch of bookies and pot pushers...How did 50 guys from southie pushing dope get caught and he didnt..because he gave them up ask RED SHEA HE ONLY DID 11 YEARS!!! So who didnt he rat is my question? Howie carr and howie winter knows his fucking ratting ways...when a journalist calls you a rat...Thats bad...Hitman man Martorano testified to everything I said he did....Its out there...the testimony from everybody is out there..

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792527
07/29/14 06:50 AM
07/29/14 06:50 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
It was never even mentioned in any reputable work. The only thing mentioned about his sexuality was that there were a few unfounded rumors that he was bisexual.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792528
07/29/14 06:59 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
what gets me it really do you guys are glorifying, vouching, defending a stone cold rat.. He wouldnt be able to do nothing without connolly...FACT...He wouldve never got out of the race fixing case, he would never got of the staties investigation n the early 80's, he wouldve never knew who was ratting on him and feds wouldve got him...so I dont care who he killed or extorted because he never killed or extorted pat nee or anyone of that pedigree I tell you that...When Simms and Joe mac looked like they was going the other way, him or flemmi never deared try to touch them... He killed and extorted nobody's, easy marks thats not impressive at all or significant... SO YOU GUYS KEEP GLORIFYING A STOOLIE...AND KEEP EXPRESSING FALSE VOUCHLESS OUT OF NO WHERE STATEMENTS...IT MAKES ME REALIZE YOU GUYS DONT KNOW NOBODY AND ARE POTENTIAL RATS DEFENDING AND JUSTIFYING HIS ACTIONS....WHERE I COME FROM THATS ALL THAT MEANS...."JUDGEMENT IS A REFLECTION OF ONES CHARACTER" -MARTIN LUTHER KING... GREAT WORK GUYS

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792529
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Yep and never any.proof he actually told on anyone either. Sorry I'm not just taking the word of red Shea, lol anyone read his book? Guy is.delusional at best, pathological liar at worst. Martorano seemed to.make out pretty well too, pretty convenient. I'm not.defending Bulger but when.people rat there is ALLWAYS a paper trail. How people don't see the FBI got caught out.there is beyond me, look at Connelly he went down for.second degree.murder. I am not defending or.glorifying him once again, have you ever.done time because.of a rat ?? I have. I.just seek the truth that's all

Last edited by VegasMikey; 07/29/14 07:03 AM.
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792530
07/29/14 07:04 AM
07/29/14 07:04 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Is saying the guy never abused children glorifying and defending him? I don't think so, the guy is a murdering scumbag. I don't care what crimes he did, accusing someone of sexually abusing children is one of the worst accusations you can make. The fact that several books were written on the matter and none of them touch on it tends to speak more for the veracity of the charge than some guy on a message board. It would be one thing to say that there were rumors but to just out and out say "Yes, he did it" is going a little too far.

Last edited by Snakes; 07/29/14 07:04 AM.

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Snakes] #792531
07/29/14 07:05 AM
07/29/14 07:05 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Originally Posted By: Snakes
It was never even mentioned in any reputable work. The only thing mentioned about his sexuality was that there were a few unfounded rumors that he was bisexual.
Yes there was, tht he was bisexual, that he touched the catholic kids coming from st margarets and that other catholic school down there, that he had them in his upstairs office fondling them...boys and girls... But if thats that one can question from statements and comments I am so fine Im can be sexier that Allysa Milano LMAOL

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792532
07/29/14 07:08 AM
07/29/14 07:08 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
If you want to throw around accusations how about Steve Flemmi? This guy had sexual relations with his underage daughter and then killed her but I guess he gets a pass because he's Italian, right?

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792534
07/29/14 07:11 AM
07/29/14 07:11 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Vegas mickery im in my situation because of a rat....all those 302's thats radicated and all those files has whitey's name on it...why you think judge casper denied his immunity claim...because the fact that he was telling and said sullivan gave him immuniy to do any violence was crazy...He tried to do what the the bear was doing....killing while being a informant and the feds knew it but was scared to jail him...whitey sitation was they wasnt scared it was connolly defending and backing him so it made it harder for them to lock him...He gave so many things...You heard Agent Morris all the information he gave them they never wrote it in the 302's unless the bosses was trying to get whitey and flemmi off the top echlon informant list.. Thats when they put one of the light informations down... simple...

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792537
07/29/14 07:15 AM
07/29/14 07:15 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
No never does he gets a pass...Never your right a pedophile is the worst thing but again whitey too was a pedophile.. They was batman and robin...touching kids together...regardless he is a lying, rat bastard who didnt do anything phenominal besides have connolly and his corrupted brother... That was the only thing he did that was somewhat remarkable !!

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792538
07/29/14 07:17 AM
07/29/14 07:17 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
I hear you, I do, it.just.seems a little conveinent

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792539
07/29/14 07:28 AM
07/29/14 07:28 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Thats why everything seemed so easy everything he did was conveinent... The extortion of drug dealers and bookies was conveinent, the manipulation of younger followers in southie was conveinent, the persuaison of his brother and conneolly conveinent...joining the hill to help stop his war that he ran away from was conveinent. taking down anguilo brothers so he can avoid a debt and weekly payoff was conveinent. extorting that poor family of their liquor store conveinent...NOTHING HE DID WAS HARD ....

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792541
07/29/14 07:36 AM
07/29/14 07:36 AM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
The FBI made Whitey as powerful as he was. He operated with immunity for decades which added to his "legend" on the streets. As his legend grew, so did his power but it wasn't true power IMO, it was perceived power. He prayed on the weak independent guys who had no where to run. In reality, he was nothing compared to the Italians in the North End but their perception of him was much greater than reality and his power/legend snowballed from there.

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Little_Frankie] #792542
07/29/14 07:38 AM
07/29/14 07:38 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
The FBI made Whitey as powerful as he was. He operated with immunity for decades which added to his "legend" on the streets. As his legend grew, so did his power but it wasn't true power IMO, it was perceived power. He prayed on the weak independent guys who had no where to run. In reality, he was nothing compared to the Italians in the North End but their perception of him was much greater than reality and his power/legend snowballed from there.

That and too many damn people watched The Departed.

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792543
07/29/14 07:39 AM
07/29/14 07:39 AM
L
Little_Frankie Offline
Capo
Little_Frankie  Offline
L
Capo
Whitey wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in NY/CHI/Philly back in the day. For all of the brains that Gerry A had, it amazes me that he never read this play and took care of it years ago. That's the biggest crime. If the Maverick boys wiped out Flemmi and Whitey, the rest would have shit their pants and fallen in line.

Last edited by Little_Frankie; 07/29/14 07:40 AM.
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Wilson101] #792545
07/29/14 08:09 AM
07/29/14 08:09 AM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Yep and never any.proof he actually told on anyone either. Sorry I'm not just taking the word of red Shea, lol anyone read his book? Guy is.delusional at best, pathological liar at worst. Martorano seemed to.make out pretty well too, pretty convenient. I'm not.defending Bulger but when.people rat there is ALLWAYS a paper trail. How people don't see the FBI got caught out.there is beyond me, look at Connelly he went down for.second degree.murder. I am not defending or.glorifying him once again, have you ever.done time because.of a rat ?? I have. I.just seek the truth that's all

More to the story yes. But the idea that Bulger got immunity for protecting the us attorney from retribution by the mafia is so ludicrous. Like the mafia has ever done that in in the last 50 years. The closest they came was that bs Dominick Cicale made up about Basciano with the witch craft.

That is the main weakness with Burlinger's documentary. The idea that he takes that argument seriously and then floats it to the viewers is insulting.

Last edited by ItalianForever; 07/29/14 08:09 AM.
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792557
07/29/14 09:31 AM
07/29/14 09:31 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
man some of you guys need to learn to indent/paragraph hehe

Really good documentary. Highly recommend it. I especially feel bad for Robert Fitzpatrick. Guy's a real honest man trying to do the right thing and the DA shits all over him because it doesn't want the FBI's dirty laundry aired. I really hate when people throw around the world "hero" all willynilly, but, in my opinion, that man's a hero.

Last edited by slumpy; 07/29/14 09:31 AM.
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Joerusso] #792611
07/29/14 12:52 PM
07/29/14 12:52 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Yea im calling horse shit, why dont you do yourself a favor and ask around or look it up if Jimmy the bear was a made guy. Thats goes right through your fucking statement of needing the Italians permission to kill, yea made guys did , but not the bear, he killed whoever he pleased with no permission. He was a freelance hitman just like Barboza. Never a made man in the Partriarca family. Yea i really do know Shea and know most of his book was bollshit and why dont you go look on the testimony page of the Bulger trial, the shit your saying they testified too is wrong, not all of it, but alot of it brother. Martorano testified they sent him and Joe Mac who was in Miami at the time with Jonny money, but it wasnt for the Wheeler or Callahan murder. It was taking care of 2 of their guys on the lam. In Reds book yea he says they told him that, but if you really knew you would know most of his book was garbage, made up shit to make him sound like he was a big timer. Just like when he said Bulger put a machine gun in his face and so many other baseless facts. Hey asshole do you not realize most gangsters that write books only give half truths or flat out lies. You made yourself creditless a long time ago fuck face with all your garbage about your grandfather, uncle, or father. Shut up you could get invloved deep, you proved how much you love these guys and what they do. So why wouldnt you get involved if you had the opportunity cause you sure as hell sound like you want to be a made guy. Hell your probably the boss everyone's been wondering about. And bud my sources are the streets. Not old men in the North End whose glory days are long behind them or books or the false testimony youve been talking about from the Bulger trial. Dont even come at me like that, fucking Joe Russo you call yourself, you fucking blowhard. We can turn this into something if you want. See i dont downplay the Italians cause im an Irishman, i know the power they held all over Boston, but you my friend are only going on a bias for the Irish cause your so proud to be an Italian, you cant see the other side of the coin where the micks were just as powerful. And you just proved what little you actually know with saying Jimmy Flemmi was a made guy. Not me brother, so go take a walk around the North End ask ask all the big timers you say you see if Jimmy the Bear was a made guy. Your fucking shooting for the stars pal.

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Joerusso] #792628
07/29/14 02:14 PM
07/29/14 02:14 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Hey Joe boy, if you knew about the testimony then you would know that Morris testified that he put Bulgers name on a shit ton of 302s to give him credit for other informants information at the direction of Connolly. He stated whitey gave alot of useless information. Morris also says the only information they got about Anguilo from bulger and flemmi was the layout of the doghouse and it came from Steve Flemmi not Bulger. He testified they had other informants giving info on Anguio, Sonny Mercurio being the main guy. I can go all fucking day talking actual real testimony that you are trying to say you know. Your information really is garbage with the Italians giving permission for the irish war and gave them hitmen. Fucking Bernie Mc gets spotted by Buddy running away from the house. Buddys neighbor wakes him up to show him wires under Buddys car. Buddy calls Bobo and Russell, gets picked up drives to Charelstown, sees his target, jumps out of the car wearing a Charletown football jacket, shoots the fuck out of him infront of tons of people. That ignites the war where the killling got crazy. The Italians had no say in this war. Barboza like ive already said loved and looked up to Buddy Mclean more than anyone and pledged his loyalty by himself, not cause the Italians "gave" him to Winter Hill. If thats what you think then tell me the man who gave the permission.

Last edited by Ville; 07/29/14 02:17 PM.
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792646
07/29/14 02:44 PM
07/29/14 02:44 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Argue all you want about his latter day activity but Whitey most definitely ratted on the guys he robbed a bank with back in the fifties. And that's indisputable.

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792655
07/29/14 03:51 PM
07/29/14 03:51 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
How come James martorano joined lcn but John didn't? Half irish right?

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792672
07/29/14 04:44 PM
07/29/14 04:44 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Obviously James martorano was half Irish as well. Not only him but frank salemme was half Irish and became boss. Even today, current patriarca soldier billy angelesco is half Irish I believe.

New England definitely has more than its fair share of half Irish made guys, but that's obviously due to the historically heavy Irish presence in the boston area in general.

Last edited by RollinBones; 07/29/14 04:46 PM.
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Iceman999] #792679
07/29/14 05:07 PM
07/29/14 05:07 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Interesting. Its interesting that one brother went with the lcn and the other with winter hill.

Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Snakes] #792701
07/29/14 06:08 PM
07/29/14 06:08 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Whitey being a rat is indisputable period. No arguing that, its a fact, but alls im trying to get across is he wasn't this pedophile, weak man who was a pawn in the Italians game. And im just trying to let everyone know some of the truths. Joe Russo believes anything he hears or reads and im not buying any of what hes selling except that he may know a guy who knows a guy and gets his "facts" from these fellas. The Jimmy Flemmi being a made guy statement is just ludicrous, anyone of you guys could look it up and see whos wrong or right. He was a hitter for the Hill and Italians and killed without permission until it became too much to deal with so Anguilo had a sitdown with Jimmy that was wired and he told the bear he would now have to get an ok for his killings and this was after the gang war. Him and Barboza got permission from Partriarca to kill Deegan, but most of his hits were without permission. Shit he shot Frank Benjamin, killed him for saying in a bar he was going to kill Buddy Mclean and had to cut off his head cause he used a cops gun to shoot him in the head. Wheres the permission for that murder and many more just like it. Whitey Bulger and Greg Scarpa could be the same person. Their roles with the FBI were almost exact except Scarpa gave more valuable info. Italian, Irish, there have been rats of these ethnicities since the beginning of organized crime. Some just knew how to play it better and use it to their absolute advantage like Whitey did where he had the feds feeding him information about everything.

Last edited by Ville; 07/29/14 06:19 PM.
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Ville] #792891
07/30/14 10:28 AM
07/30/14 10:28 AM
Bugsyvegas1930 Offline
Made Member
Bugsyvegas1930  Offline
Made Member
I heard that Whitey was a pedophile as well and that he had a severe case of stank breath.

Uncle Charlie once said; "Don't get into pissing matches with skunks."
Re: Whitey: United States of America v. James Bulger [Re: Bugsyvegas1930] #792984
07/30/14 03:56 PM
07/30/14 03:56 PM
V
Ville Offline
Made Member
Ville  Offline
V
Made Member
Everyone has heard that buddy, no truth to it tho. Flemmi said it on the stand when Brennan called him a pedophile and Stevie said, you wanna talk about pedophiles, meaning Bulger. That's coming from a guy who has been accused of pedophilia without a doubt and no one has ever confirmed anything on Bulger. And yes he did have a case of halitosis, shit stinks thats for sure.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull