GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
6 registered members (RushStreet, Ciment, Dob_Peppino, 3 invisible), 277 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,328
Posts1,058,704
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: Longshoreman] #788762
07/12/14 08:03 PM
07/12/14 08:03 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Longshoreman
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: sbhc
Did John Gotti ever personally kill somebody? He was involved in the McBratney murder but Ralph Galione was the one who pulled the trigger.

I've also questioned gotti's personal involvement in a killing. he was a tough guy and definetly ordered many murders but i still am nto sure if he actually pulled the trigger. McBratney was shot by ralph galione and was held back by ruggiero and gotti so he got credit for the murder. Joe Massino "claims" gotti murdered vito borelli but i think massino was talking out of his ass, first of all gotti was probably in jail/on the run at that point in 1975 and secondly i doubt paul would give it to him anyway since gotti wanst even made at that point. Tommy desimone was murdered by Tommy Agro although im sure gotti was involved in the planning since he hated tommy and he was acting capo of teh ebrgin at that point. Anthony Plate was ordered killed by Neil and from what i ahve read willie boy angelo and gotti went down to florida to take care of it. So gotti possibly was involved but more than likely willie boy and angelo took care of it. Now John Favara is another possibility. We have all heard rumors he cut him up with a chainsaw but more than likely angelo,anthony rampino,and the carneglia brothers took care of it since gotti was in florida at the time to prove his alibi to the police. Now im just speculating but i've read up a lot on gotti and he didnt seem like he was a shooter but he was definetly a guy who got in fistfights a lot in his life

Not a Gotti fan, however for him to be that close to Dellacroce there has to be a body somewhere, those guys were no BS holes in the ground all over the city types. And to say well Gotti "made money for the family and got a pass on clipping someone" I wasn't his accountant and I wouldn't have first hand knowledge, I will say Gotti was at best a thug more than a moneymaker. And Dellacroce was a tough guy first, not to say money wasn't important to him, however if you were to be around him you you had to be 100% LCN which at that time said you had to have a corpse somewhere. Was a different time then, murders in the city then were done based upon the person not the crime. Now they have a DNA kit out for every junkie dying with a spike in their arm. Back then most they would have done was put you in a garbage bag and sent you to the cooler till someone if anyone claimed you. And all the names everyone mentioned are retread names, there's hundreds if not thousands of guys around that life back then that disappeared that you never heard of. "Goes with the territory" now every scumbags wife gets a special on the Discovery channel about how great a husband she had, what a good father he was when he wasn't pushing H, scamming or robbing.

Again i was just speculating but im getting information from past associates and fbi agents who said gotti was a murderer but he wasnt really a triggerman. he was a capo for a long time so he really didnt need to pull teh trigger

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: JCrusher] #788763
07/12/14 08:04 PM
07/12/14 08:04 PM
Miami, Fla via Englewood Cliff...
Longshoreman Offline
Button
Longshoreman  Offline
Button
Originally Posted By: sbhc
Did John Gotti ever personally kill somebody? He was involved in the McBratney murder but Ralph Galione was the one who pulled the trigger.

I've also questioned gotti's personal involvement in a killing. he was a tough guy and definetly ordered many murders but i still am nto sure if he actually pulled the trigger. McBratney was shot by ralph galione and was held back by ruggiero and gotti so he got credit for the murder. Joe Massino "claims" gotti murdered vito borelli but i think massino was talking out of his ass, first of all gotti was probably in jail/on the run at that point in 1975 and secondly i doubt paul would give it to him anyway since gotti wanst even made at that point. Tommy desimone was murdered by Tommy Agro although im sure gotti was involved in the planning since he hated tommy and he was acting capo of teh ebrgin at that point. Anthony Plate was ordered killed by Neil and from what i ahve read willie boy angelo and gotti went down to florida to take care of it. So gotti possibly was involved but more than likely willie boy and angelo took care of it. Now John Favara is another possibility. We have all heard rumors he cut him up with a chainsaw but more than likely angelo,anthony rampino,and the carneglia brothers took care of it since gotti was in florida at the time to prove his alibi to the police. Now im just speculating but i've read up a lot on gotti and he didnt seem like he was a shooter but he was definetly a guy who got in fistfights a lot in his life

Not a Gotti fan, however for him to be that close to Dellacroce there has to be a body somewhere, those guys were no BS holes in the ground all over the city types. And to say well Gotti "made money for the family and got a pass on clipping someone" I wasn't his accountant and I wouldn't have first hand knowledge, I will say Gotti was at best a thug more than a moneymaker. And Dellacroce was a tough guy first, not to say money wasn't important to him, however if you were to be around him you you had to be 100% LCN which at that time said you had to have a corpse somewhere. Was a different time then, murders in the city then were done based upon the person not the crime. Now they have a DNA kit out for every junkie dying with a spike in their arm. Back then most they would have done was put you in a garbage bag and sent you to the cooler till someone if anyone claimed you. And all the names everyone mentioned are retread names, there's hundreds if not thousands of guys around that life back then that disappeared that you never heard of. "Goes with the territory" now every scumbags wife gets a special on the Discovery channel about how great a husband she had, what a good father he was when he wasn't pushing H, scamming or robbing.

Again i was just speculating but im getting information from past associates and fbi agents who said gotti was a murderer but he wasnt really a triggerman. he was a capo for a long time so he really didnt need to pull teh trigger

Not pull in the trigger as a skipper I get, so there telling you when he was a soldier he didn't kill anyone?

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: Longshoreman] #788765
07/12/14 08:12 PM
07/12/14 08:12 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Well the McBratney hti was probably the closest to a perosnal murder buT he never pulle dteh trigger, Ralph galione did. Like i said im not a mind reader or anything like that just speculating from teh research i have done. In college i took a few courses on organized crime and one of the speakers i had a few times was a agent on the Gambino squad in the 80's and he knew everything about gotti

Last edited by JCrusher; 07/12/14 08:17 PM.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: JCrusher] #788766
07/12/14 08:17 PM
07/12/14 08:17 PM
Longshoreman Offline
Button
Longshoreman  Offline
Button
Well the McBratney hti was probably the closest to a perosnal murder buT he never pulle dteh trigger, Ralph galione did. Like i said im not a mind reader or anything like that just speculating from teh research i have done. In college i took a few courses on organized crime and one of the speakers i had a few times when a agent on the Gambino squad in the 80's and he knew everything about gotti

Ok, this agent missed the 70's when Gotti was getting his hands dirty. Nothing for nothing, you keep going to the McBrantey hit. That's the one you read about, there's so much other stuff that doesn't show up in articles and what not. I just wouldn't put anything last that guy, like I said the crew he was with was pretty tough so it's hard for me to picture them accepting a guy who hadn't killed anyone. And just so we are clear, I never said you were a mind reader you stated that you were "told" these things by informants and agents. Let's not start with the snot nose comments coming my direction for asking a question if what resources you were quoting.

Last edited by Longshoreman; 07/12/14 08:21 PM.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: Longshoreman] #788767
07/12/14 08:23 PM
07/12/14 08:23 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
[quote=JCrusher]Well the McBratney hti was probably the closest to a perosnal murder buT he never pulle dteh trigger, Ralph galione did. Like i said im not a mind reader or anything like that just speculating from teh research i have done. In college i took a few courses on organized crime and one of the speakers i had a few times when a agent on the Gambino squad in the 80's and he knew everything about gotti

Ok, this agent missed the 70's when Gotti was getting his hands dirty. Nothing for nothing, you keep going to the McBrantey hit. That's the one you read about, there's so much other stuff that doesn't show up in articles and what not. I just wouldn't put anything last that guy, like I said the crew he was with was pretty tough so it's hard for me to picture them accepting a guy who hadn't killed anyone. And just so we are clear, I never said you were a mind reader you stated that you were "told" these things by informants and agents. Let's not start with a it nose comments coming my direction for asking a question if what resources you were quoting.

Dude why are you being nasty? I wasnt trying to be nasty with you. When i said "mind reader" i was joking around. I was just trying to have a civil conversation with you. By the way I dont keep mentioning the McBratney murder. in fact i mentioned Vito Borelli, Tony Plate, Tommy Desimone,Joseph Spione,and Favara as possible victims. jesus Christ man i said many times taht i may be wrong i was just giving an opinion

Last edited by JCrusher; 07/12/14 08:25 PM.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: JCrusher] #788768
07/12/14 08:26 PM
07/12/14 08:26 PM
Longshoreman Offline
Button
Longshoreman  Offline
Button
Well the McBratney hti was probably the closest to a perosnal murder buT he never pulle dteh trigger, Ralph galione did. Like i said im not a mind reader or anything like that just speculating from teh research i have done. In college i took a few courses on organized crime and one of the speakers i had a few times when a agent on the Gambino squad in the 80's and he knew everything about gotti

Dude why are you being nasty? I wasnt trying to be nasty with you. When i said "mind reader" i was joking around. I was just trying to have a civil conversation with you. By the way I dont keep mentioning the McBratney murder. in fact i mentioned Vito Borelli, Tony Plate, Tommy Desimone,Joseph Spione,and Favara as possible victims. jesus Christ man i said many people taht i may be wrong i was just giving an opinion

Ok, this agent missed the 70's when Gotti was getting his hands dirty. Nothing for nothing, you keep going to the McBrantey hit. That's the one you read about, there's so much other stuff that doesn't show up in articles and what not. I just wouldn't put anything last that guy, like I said the crew he was with was pretty tough so it's hard for me to picture them accepting a guy who hadn't killed anyone. And just so we are clear, I never said you were a mind reader you stated that you were "told" these things by informants and agents. Let's not start with a it nose comments coming my direction for asking a question if what resources you were quoting.

Not being nasty at all, not going to have an argument over John Gotti. A blind man can see two things, one Gotti was a murdering scumbag, two that "mind reader" comment wasn't in a context of a joke. And you've brought others up ok? McBrantney is your focul argument point. My opinion is as stated above, your is Gotti didn't mixed anyone. Enough said.

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: Longshoreman] #788769
07/12/14 08:29 PM
07/12/14 08:29 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

Dude why are you being nasty? I wasnt trying to be nasty with you. When i said "mind reader" i was joking around. I was just trying to have a civil conversation with you. By the way I dont keep mentioning the McBratney murder. in fact i mentioned Vito Borelli, Tony Plate, Tommy Desimone,Joseph Spione,and Favara as possible victims. jesus Christ man i said many people taht i may be wrong i was just giving an opinion

Not being nasty at all, not going to have an argument over John Gotti. A blind man can see two things, one Gotti was a murdering scumbag, two that "mind reader" comment wasn't in a context of a joke. And you've brought others up ok? McBrantney is your focul argument point. My opinion is as stated above, your is Gotti didn't mixed anyone. Enough said.

Overreaction. First of all im sorry if you took the "mind reader" comment as a shot at you. in fact it had nothing to with you at all. In fact i was being very respectful to you because i valued your opinion. So not sure where all thsi came from lol. Anyway i ahte Gotti as much as you do so my point wanst to make him a hero, in fact i think he is a scumbag. I was simply responding to a poster who said he wanst sure if gotti had personally killed someone which we dont know if he did or didnt

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: sbhc] #788778
07/12/14 09:39 PM
07/12/14 09:39 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Gotti was involved in violent street gangs and the mafia for about 30 years before he became a capo. It's hard to believe he never killed anyone during that time. The 1970's were a violent time and that was when he was an up and coming associate and then soldier. There's a reason why he was sent on two very important hits, the McBratney and Plate contracts.

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: mulberry] #788779
07/12/14 09:50 PM
07/12/14 09:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Come on, guys. Just let it go. When there's NO WAY of knowing, what's the sense in speculating?

You both agree that he wasn't a nice guy, and that people are dead because of him. What the fuck is the difference if he pulled the trigger or not?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: sbhc] #788781
07/12/14 11:01 PM
07/12/14 11:01 PM
S
sbhc Offline OP
Made Member
sbhc  Offline OP
S
Made Member
Kasman also states that John and Jnr didn't exactly get along, Gotti viewed him as bumbling buffoon, but a dangerous buffon who was making terrible decisions and furthering their stay in the spotlight after Sr's trial

Is that why the other 4 families hate the Gambinos? because the Gotti's made them a laughing stock? I bet old Carlo is cursing them from Hell.

Last edited by sbhc; 07/12/14 11:01 PM.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: pizzaboy] #788800
07/13/14 04:53 AM
07/13/14 04:53 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Come on, guys. Just let it go. When there's NO WAY of knowing, what's the sense in speculating?

You both agree that he wasn't a nice guy, and that people are dead because of him. What the fuck is the difference if he pulled the trigger or not?

It doesnt matter personally. its good to speculate it makes good conversation lol

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: mulberry] #788817
07/13/14 06:17 AM
07/13/14 06:17 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: mulberry

... The number one purpose is to make sure cops don't get in. No cop is going to commit a murder or seriously injure someone.

I don't know. I mean the average cop would never want to kill any innocent person, but I think a lot of them would have no problem killing a criminal like a wiseguy. Cops usually get the benefit of the doubt from prosecutors and judges. Do you think they're going to bring charges against a cop or federal agent who killed a criminal while working undercover? I doubt it, all the cop would have to do is claim self defense.

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: Fleming_Ave] #788818
07/13/14 06:24 AM
07/13/14 06:24 AM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave

... The number one purpose is to make sure cops don't get in. No cop is going to commit a murder or seriously injure someone.

I don't know. I mean the average cop would never want to kill any innocent person, but I think a lot of them would have no problem killing a criminal like a wiseguy. Cops usually get the benefit of the doubt from prosecutors and judges. Do you think they're going to bring charges against a cop or federal agent who killed a criminal while working undercover? I doubt it, all the cop would have to do is claim self defense.

I'm talking about doing a hit.

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: mulberry] #788825
07/13/14 06:36 AM
07/13/14 06:36 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss

I know. I think some of them would do a hit, just to not be found out as a cop. I remember an interview with Joseph Pistone where he said if he had had to do a hit he would have. I will try to find it.

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: JCrusher] #788828
07/13/14 06:40 AM
07/13/14 06:40 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

It doesnt matter personally. its good to speculate it makes good conversation lol

I was just trying to help avoid a five page back and forth that eventually gets closed for going nowhere. But do what you want.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: pizzaboy] #788882
07/13/14 09:48 AM
07/13/14 09:48 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

I was just trying to help avoid a five page back and forth that eventually gets closed for going nowhere. But do what you want.

Yeah tahst why i sent him a PM to avoid just that

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: Fleming_Ave] #789010
07/13/14 10:04 PM
07/13/14 10:04 PM
M
mulberry Offline
Underboss
mulberry  Offline
M
Underboss

I know. I think some of them would do a hit, just to not be found out as a cop. I remember an interview with Joseph Pistone where he said if he had had to do a hit he would have. I will try to find it.

If he said that then he's even more full of it than I thought

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: mulberry] #789028
07/14/14 04:03 AM
07/14/14 04:03 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo

If he said that then he's even more full of it than I thought

Here it is Mulberry and Fleming_Ave.....

"On the orders of his own capo, Dominick (Sonny Black) Napolitano, Pistone headed out to find Indelicato - with a .25-caliber automatic.

It turned out the caller had bum information, but the former lawman admits he would have pulled the trigger on Indelicato before jeopardizing his life or the operation. "If Bruno's there, he's gone," Pistone writes

If I have to put a bullet in his head, I will, and I'll deal with the federal government and the Staten Island DA later. ... There's no doubt they both would charge me for murder. The Bureau would brand me a rogue agent and hang me out."

http://www.thechicagosyndicate.com/2007/01/joe-pistone-confesses-to-crimes-as-mob.html
Monday, January 29, 2007
Joe Pistone Confesses to Crimes as Mob Mole
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest

Friends of ours: Bonanno Crime Family, Gambino Crime Family, Benjamin "Lefty Guns" Ruggiero, Dominick "Sonny Black" Napolitano, Anthony "Bruno" Indelicato, Carmine Galante
Friends of mine: "Donnie Brasco"

Legendary FBI agent Joe Pistone is confessing for the first time that he broke the law during the years he spent undercover as mob wanna-be Donnie Brasco.

Warehouse burglaries. Beatings. Truck hijackings. And even a conspiracy to murder a Bonanno crime family capo.

In his new memoir, Pistone details the crimes he committed to prove his loyalty to the gang he eventually took down. "Sometimes you have to do stuff you don't normally do, you wouldn't do," Pistone told the Daily News, which got an exclusive peek at "Donnie Brasco: Unfinished Business."

For instance, there was the phone call that came in 1981 when Pistone and his mob buddies were playing cards in Brooklyn's Motion Lounge.

It was a tip that Bonanno big Anthony (Bruno) Indelicato, who took part in the infamous 1979 rubout of Gambino boss Carmine Galante, was camped out on Staten Island.

On the orders of his own capo, Dominick (Sonny Black) Napolitano, Pistone headed out to find Indelicato - with a .25-caliber automatic.

It turned out the caller had bum information, but the former lawman admits he would have pulled the trigger on Indelicato before jeopardizing his life or the operation. "If Bruno's there, he's gone," Pistone writes.

"If I have to put a bullet in his head, I will, and I'll deal with the federal government and the Staten Island DA later. ... There's no doubt they both would charge me for murder. The Bureau would brand me a rogue agent and hang me out."

During his six years infiltrating Sonny Black's vicious crew, Pistone dug up enough evidence to put away nearly 200 mobsters, all while making life-or-death decisions on how far to take his role-playing.

Now 65, the New Jersey native lives with his wife in an unidentified location, but will come out of hiding for a book tour in the coming weeks.

Over the years, Pistone - portrayed by Johnny Depp in the 1997 movie "Donnie Brasco" - has been cagey when discussing how he gained the trust of an insular gang of suspicious men because revealing more could have damaged prosecutions. But his most revealing book to date details the incredible lengths he went to.

Take the beating he delivered on two druggies dumb enough to stick up Pistone and his mob pal Benjamin (Lefty Guns) Ruggiero in the stairwell of a Little Italy walkup. "You just saw two dead punks run down the stairs," Ruggiero told him.

At Ruggiero's urging, Pistone caught up with them a few days later near Little Italy and meted out the punishment. "He hit the pavement as if I'd had a roll of dimes in my right fist," Pistone writes.

"I looked down at the kid on the ground and realized he was out cold and so I sprung suddenly and hauled off an overhand right on the other one and he went down ... "From the kidney blows they bled piss for weeks. And until the breaks healed they had no use of their fingers for such things as shooting a gun."

It was savage, but Pistone says the beating saved their lives. "Otherwise they would have got killed," Pistone said. "Either I go take care of it or they [the mob] will. You don't stick up a wiseguy and live to tell about it." He's quick to point out that the assaults he carried out always involved thieves or other wiseguys. "No citizens got hurt," he said.

Pistone also admits getting cuts of between $2,500 and $5,000 from warehouse burglaries he took part in but says he turned over the money to the FBI.

He doesn't offer details on the hijackings he carried out. But he admits that "my participation in Mafia hijacking has always been an open sore for me, something that I have hesitated to talk about."

Even after 30 years, Pistone is still angry that the FBI didn't let him stay undercover longer so that he could become a made man. "Imagine if I had been made," Pistone writes. "It would have been the biggest humiliation the Mafia had ever suffered. And it was the one chance the FBI would ever have to pull it off.

"Imagine the embarrassment for the Mafia from coast to coast and all the way to Sicily when the news got out that the exalted Bonanno crime family had made an agent."

Thanks to Thomas Zambito

Last edited by Beanshooter; 07/14/14 04:18 AM.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: pizzaboy] #789035
07/14/14 05:23 AM
07/14/14 05:23 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
At least 75 percent of wiseguys have never pulled the trigger, and it's always been that way.

That has to be the biggest misconception about Mobsters PB. Yeah some have pulled the trigger, but it's definitely not a prerequisite. Making money and kicking up it's probably one of the most important thing.

Yeah, and in the 25 percent of the wiseguys who take part in a murder (if it's even that high a percentage), it's only a very small percentage who actually pull the trigger.

A guy may be a lookout, or a driver, or even just take part in the planning. And because he's culpable in the eyes of the law, they consider that enough.

Well to be fair to the poster, he did say...or be involved in a murder.

They attribute 19 murders to Sammy Gravano, yet he only pulled the trigger on the first one.

The rest he was either there to supervise, or just involved in the set ups.

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: sbhc] #789050
07/14/14 07:11 AM
07/14/14 07:11 AM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, totally agree.

You think the Outfit just decided to one day say to Donald Angelini, "You know, Don, we've been looking at our records and we don't have you down as being involved in a murder. You can take the millions of dollars you have generated for us in gambling and hit the road!"

Nowadays, that 75% number is probably even higher. I'd even say it's closer to 90%.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: Beanshooter] #789137
07/14/14 01:36 PM
07/14/14 01:36 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
For instance, there was the phone call that came in 1981 when Pistone and his mob buddies were playing cards in Brooklyn's Motion Lounge.

It was a tip that Bonanno big Anthony (Bruno) Indelicato, who took part in the infamous 1979 rubout of Gambino boss Carmine Galante, was camped out on Staten Island.

On the orders of his own capo, Dominick (Sonny Black) Napolitano, Pistone headed out to find Indelicato - with a .25-caliber automatic.

It turned out the caller had bum information, but the former lawman admits he would have pulled the trigger on Indelicato before jeopardizing his life or the operation. "If Bruno's there, he's gone," Pistone writes.

"If I have to put a bullet in his head, I will, and I'll deal with the federal government and the Staten Island DA later. ... There's no doubt they both would charge me for murder. The Bureau would brand me a rogue agent and hang me out."

Now I like JP, BUT, WHAT, A, LOAD, OF, SHIT.

He wouldve hit Bruno?
PLEASE.

He's clutching at straws to hold onto a brief moment in time 30yrs ago. Its over, let it go.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #789147
07/14/14 02:30 PM
07/14/14 02:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
lol lol

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: sbhc] #789181
07/14/14 07:12 PM
07/14/14 07:12 PM
M
mackinblack007 Offline
Capo
mackinblack007  Offline
M
Capo
Gotti was "muscle" in his early days, offcourse he killed people, on the quack quack tapes, when they where talking about john not wanting to tangle with the demeo crew, gene and quack quack said john had killed around 10 people.

Re: Wiseguys who never committed a murder. [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #789182
07/14/14 08:01 PM
07/14/14 08:01 PM
Yankees1951 Offline
Made Member
Yankees1951  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Now I like JP, BUT, WHAT, A, LOAD, OF, SHIT.

He wouldve hit Bruno?
PLEASE.

He's clutching at straws to hold onto a brief mom
ent in time 30yrs ago. Its over, let it go.

Joe Pistone has the balls to sue the guys who made the movie "American Gangster" but he always spits fire with dumb shit like this dummy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull