GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 330 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,706
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,235
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,520
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,396
Posts1,060,116
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: Belmont] #809613
10/22/14 05:26 PM
10/22/14 05:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Belmont
PB
I always went to Angelo's but now may refrain from doing so. Is the owner now on "real house wives of nj " ? If thats the guy ( bald guy) he is a fuckin clown and a disgrace to italians.

I still go because they also own a place called Tramonti in Delray Beach. We live there during the winters these days, and it's almost walking distance to our condo. The food's great, and not just by Florida standards. And that's the thing. I can't spite myself because good Italian food is difficult to find down there.

You're right, though. They're both assholes, husband and wife. But they're honestly never there, no matter what she claims on that ridiculous show.

If you don't want to go to Angelo's, it's understandable. But as far as Mulberry Street goes these days, La Mela is still the best for casual family style, and Da Nico is the best for something a little fancier.

I'm still down there quite a bit because one of our properties in on West 8th Street. Not walking distance, but close enough for when I'm in the mood for what Little Italy has unfortunately become today. Let me know when you're gonna be around.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: vitovito] #809615
10/22/14 05:39 PM
10/22/14 05:39 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
^^^ Speaking of Housewives of NJ...I've seen this season a few times and the twins that are on there live by me and I've run into them at my nail salon and Dunkin Donuts. They are ANNOYING!!

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: carmela] #809616
10/22/14 05:44 PM
10/22/14 05:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: carmela
^^^ Speaking of Housewives of NJ...I've seen this season a few times and the twins that are on there live by me and I've run into them at my nail salon and Dunkin Donuts. They are ANNOYING!!

I've never seen one minute of that show. But I have to watch for five minutes now just to see these twins lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: pizzaboy] #809617
10/22/14 05:46 PM
10/22/14 05:46 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I've never seen one minute of that show. But I have to watch for five minutes now just to see these twins lol.

They're God awful. Smoking bodies, but with faces that look like they kissed the F train and ANNOYING!!!

Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: vitovito] #809623
10/22/14 06:11 PM
10/22/14 06:11 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
They are from colts neck i believe.. They grew up in brooklyn?
I hate when people over due the italian thing... So dramatic, its ridiculous and they come across as ignorant( which they are).

Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: Belmont] #809624
10/22/14 06:17 PM
10/22/14 06:17 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
I hate when people over due the italian thing... So dramatic, its ridiculous and they come across as ignorant( which they are).

Don't know where they're from originally, but yeah, they're in Colts Neck now.
You're 100% correct on the rest. She even made a big HUGE deal on the show about how her name (Teresa), is supposed to be pronounced in Italian, how nobody knows how to say it correctly blah blah, and she STILL says it wrong. I wanted to say something to her when I saw her but decided to mind my own business.

Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: carmela] #809625
10/22/14 06:23 PM
10/22/14 06:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

You're 100% correct on the rest. She even made a big HUGE deal on the show about how her name (Teresa), is supposed to be pronounced in Italian, how nobody knows how to say it correctly blah blah, and she STILL says it wrong. I wanted to say something to her when I saw her but decided to mind my own business.

You're both right. And you especially, Carm, know I HATE that phony Italian shit mad.

Our pal who coined the phrase "Super Italian" hit it right on the head with that one wink.

When you're fifth generation American, grew up in a cookie cutter suburb, and you STILL try to come across like Vinny Barbarino, you're really better off stepping in front of a tractor trailer. Because that's not Italian pride. That's an identity crisis. You're American. Get over it.

Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: pizzaboy] #809640
10/22/14 08:44 PM
10/22/14 08:44 PM
R
Red_63 Offline
Made Member
Red_63  Offline
R
Made Member
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You're both right. And you especially, Carm, know I HATE that phony Italian shit mad.

Our pal who coined the phrase "Super Italian" hit it right on the head with that one wink.

When you're fifth generation American, grew up in a cookie cutter suburb, and you STILL try to come across like Vinny Barbarino, you're really better off stepping in front of a tractor trailer. Because that's not Italian pride. That's an identity crisis. You're American. Get over it.
\

lol lol Unless your pouring concrete up the way

Yeah Your Gangster Alright!!
Keep making excuses on why our country is in bad shape just admit your a hump already
Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: Red_63] #809788
10/23/14 05:36 PM
10/23/14 05:36 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
they are from bklyn..the father had a restaurant brick oven pizza place on third ave years back..a few blocks from areo..they were timid then..guys came in, the father would send them home.now malandrina's

Re: La Donna Rosa ! Al d'arco [Re: NickyEyes1] #863353
10/13/15 08:41 PM
10/13/15 08:41 PM
JackBlackman Offline
Associate
JackBlackman  Offline
Associate
Its one of the best so far.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull