GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 510 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,110
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,382
Posts1,059,706
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #767501
03/11/14 07:51 PM
03/11/14 07:51 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Ya pretty good episoide, i half expected normans brother(cant remember his name) to turn Bradley in.

Im not sure which part of the show i like more, normans delve into crazy land or the brothers involvement in the weed industry.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #767541
03/12/14 05:46 AM
03/12/14 05:46 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Norma appears oblivious to the fact that she relates more to Norman as her "man" than her son. It's a really messed up dynamic.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #767588
03/12/14 01:54 PM
03/12/14 01:54 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline OP
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline OP
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
When the Sheriff said that he found another sample of semen in that teacher do you think it was Norman's?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #767682
03/13/14 05:43 AM
03/13/14 05:43 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: Mignon
When the Sheriff said that he found another sample of semen in that teacher do you think it was Norman's?

I thought so. I will have to go back and watch last season's final episode again. But I think that Norman had a black out and raped/killed the woman. And I also think on some level he knows it.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #769878
03/27/14 07:05 AM
03/27/14 07:05 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I don't know how long the show intends to go on but I think eventually the ending has to have some sort of deliberate intimacy (at least attempted) that will be the final catalyst for Norman going over the deep end. The last episode with the spooning and Norman taking on Norma's persona and voice was over the proverbial top.

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #769929
03/27/14 12:23 PM
03/27/14 12:23 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: Lilo
I don't know how long the show intends to go on but I think eventually the ending has to have some sort of deliberate intimacy (at least attempted) that will be the final catalyst for Norman going over the deep end. The last episode with the spooning and Norman taking on Norma's persona and voice was over the proverbial top.

Last episode Norman's violent tendency surfaced first when his brother (who I kind of feel sorry for)was arguing with his mom, and then when his new girl friend and him went after his Uncle intending to do him in.

Yea, Lilo, I agree with you on the intimacy issue. It likely will surface soon. For my taste, I'm ok if they don't show it (or as you say Lilo "the full darmody.)" lol but rather make the audience aware that it actually did happen. I mean....his mother? panic I suppose since her own brother raped her repeatedly made her go off the deep end.

Btw, it seems all the cops in that city walk the shady side no?

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/27/14 12:25 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #769963
03/27/14 03:21 PM
03/27/14 03:21 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline OP
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline OP
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Last weeks epi. when Dylan and they guy were burying those people what was that white stuff they put on them?

This epi just freaked me out! What was on fire?

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #769985
03/27/14 04:39 PM
03/27/14 04:39 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Last weeks epi. when Dylan and they guy were burying those people what was that white stuff they put on them?

It was either lime or lye, either way it helps a body decompose faster........dont ask me how i know that.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Dellacroce] #769987
03/27/14 04:56 PM
03/27/14 04:56 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

It was either lime or lye, either way it helps a body decompose faster........dont ask me how i know that.

You have a little experience in that field do ya? wink lol I would not have known that. Thanks for the info.

Mig, as far as the fire, I too wasn't sure what was burning? The motel that Dylan's father was at? confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #770006
03/27/14 07:20 PM
03/27/14 07:20 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I think it was Sheriff Romero's house that was burning down.

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #770021
03/27/14 08:19 PM
03/27/14 08:19 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
I think it was Sheriff Romero's house that was burning down.

Yes ur right it was his house, he seems like a guy you shouldnt mess with, but that crazy guy zane(who replaced Gil) just pooked the bear.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Dellacroce] #770126
03/28/14 12:55 PM
03/28/14 12:55 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline OP
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline OP
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I thought it was that hotel also. I'm sure Norman's Uncle was thinking "what kind of a freak are you?"

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #770322
03/29/14 03:30 PM
03/29/14 03:30 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Given that Norma's brother did not deny the accusations but said "it wasn't like that", you almost have to wonder if whatever happened between the siblings was consensual or if one or both was/were harmed by one of the parents. Rewatching it, it seemed as if the brother wanted to say something else about Norma but held back.

Also for someone who is supposed to be a geeky weird nerd, Norman certainly has the young ladies showing interest in him. lol

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #771073
04/02/14 02:41 PM
04/02/14 02:41 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Dylan is not bothered by violence in the slightest.

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #771086
04/02/14 02:59 PM
04/02/14 02:59 PM
California

California
I'm thinking since the revelation that he is son of his Uncle pretty much messed him up. I too, got same impression from his Uncle, as tho there was more to tell. Consensual or not....Yikes!! panic LOL

Norman and his new girlfriend seem to have bonded. Tho of course Norma told him not to see her anymore. Yea, he does seem to get a few girls in spite of his oddness. The girl with the oxygen tubes seems to like/d him too but Norma seems ok with her for some reason. Maybe cause her life expectancy isn't very long.

Part of me a times wants to like him and/or I'll think perhaps he'll have a normal life if he escapes his mom's clutches BUT I know how the story goes and it's like I slowly wait to see him lose it (which he's started to do.....aka getting knife happy). lol

I do enjoy the show and I think his mom (Vera Farmiga) is a really good actress and plays the part well. AND the actor playing Norman is growing on me more and more as very good in the part of young Norman.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/02/14 03:01 PM.

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #772164
04/08/14 09:26 AM
04/08/14 09:26 AM
California

California
Anyone watch last night's episode? Was really good. Norman was protecting Cody from her father, who ended up falling down the steps. Think he's dead? In spite of who Norman is, that was an accident no?

I keep rooting for Norman to get better but we know where it's gonna go.

Next week looks good too with Norma confronting Cody. Good show, good acting.

smile

TIS

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #772409
04/10/14 01:59 AM
04/10/14 01:59 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
That was no accident.. whistle lol
I thought the father was dead. We'll see.

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #772424
04/10/14 04:30 AM
04/10/14 04:30 AM
California

California
That was no accident.. whistle lol
I thought the father was dead. We'll see.

Really? I'll have to re-watch. I know Norman attacked him and it looked like in the fight he went down the steps. I assumed he was dead but not positive. confused I'm wondering IF the girl (Cody?) will cover up for Norman knowing his blackouts?

Btw, pretty mean of Norma to make sure Norman did NOT get his driver's license. LOL Though understandable.

TIS

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #773029
04/14/14 03:41 PM
04/14/14 03:41 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline OP
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline OP
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I was two episodes behind and I just got caught up. Idk if Cody's father is dead or not but, he's a jerk.

Seems funny to me that Norma has a laptop but is using a rotary phone.

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #773167
04/15/14 12:48 PM
04/15/14 12:48 PM
California

California
Really good episode last night with somewhat of a surprise ending. I forgot about the slain teacher and possible evidence left behind. Oh what will Norma do now? panic

Looking at the scene again of Cody's father, I still say, though Norman did lunge at him, it was to protect Cody, and him falling down the steps was accidental.

smile

TIS

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #773217
04/16/14 02:28 AM
04/16/14 02:28 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
So is Zane dead? And if so what does that mean for the "relationship" between Dylan and Zane's sister and real boss, Jodi?

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #773826
04/22/14 06:43 AM
04/22/14 06:43 AM
California

California
It seemed as tho, by last night's episode Jodi didn't care that Zane was dead? confused

So Norman evidently had sex with the teacher and I'm guessing killed her as well, tho it sounds like it's possible he did not. confused I thought Romero was gonna arrest him.

I like that Norma is strong and can tell that jerk that got her a seat on the city council to get out. Yet, she's all upset because Norman is giving her the cold shoulder. lol

Dylan is also getting in a little deeper than he planned to.

Oh, and I loved Norma's reaction to all the stuffed critters Norman was putting around the house. lol

They said only 3 more episodes left in this season? What a ripoff. I hate how short these seasons are AND how long in between them. mad

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/22/14 06:44 AM.

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #773890
04/22/14 05:44 PM
04/22/14 05:44 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
I don't think Zane is dead TIS. I think at the end Jodi was telling Dylan, implicitly, that if the only way to stop Zane was to kill him then she was okay with that.

The Norma/Norman stuff is just so twisted. Norma goes out on a date and is upset because Norman is pretending NOT to be jealous.

I bet that Norman blacked out and killed the teacher. But I can't recall if the show confirmed she was raped or not.

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #773895
04/22/14 06:33 PM
04/22/14 06:33 PM
California

California
Is it me or was it confusing as to whether he died or not? confused I thought he was dead. I'll re-watch that scene again.

Romero said rape confirmed and that DNA was Norman's. Norman must have blacked out again.

Doesn't it seem that Norman, at this point, just might be able to still have a normal life if his mom would send him for therapy? Ok, MAJOR therapy. Ha ha Most of the time he seems like a nice, tho odd, kid. confused

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/22/14 06:35 PM.

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Mignon] #773905
04/23/14 02:12 AM
04/23/14 02:12 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Zane wasn't dead. They opened with the shootout at Nick Ford's place but Zane wasn't among the bodies. Remember that Sheriff Romero is looking for him and assaults/harasses Dylan in order to send a message.

Zane later shows up at Jodie's house where he and Jodie and Dylan have a meeting. Zane doesn't trust his sister and obliquely warns Dylan before leaving.

Nick Ford and Dylan have the meet at the diner where Nick orders Dylan to kill Zane and threatens all out war and Dylan's family.

Dylan threatens Ford in turn but later goes back to Jodie's house where he tells her that she has to stop Zane. She orders him out but then embraces him and whispers that if he has to (ahem) "stop" Zane, then she's ok with it.

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #773915
04/23/14 07:01 AM
04/23/14 07:01 AM
California

California
Thanks Lilo. That's what I get for watching half asleep. I think I got it all but must have dozed off. lol I'm gonna re-watch today.

TIS

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #774481
04/27/14 12:46 PM
04/27/14 12:46 PM
California

California
Lilo,

I'm watching last couple episodes now. I was thinking Cody's dad's name was Zane and was sure he was dead. That's were the confusion was.

My mistake. wink

Sounded like Nick Ford was threatening to hurt Norma/Norman if Dylan doesn't co-operate. Oh, and what a nice sister Zane has hu? Geez uhwhat

They're showing brief previews of tomorrow's episode and it looks really good. Looks like Norman's held prisoner or something. confused Only two more episodes to go.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/27/14 01:01 PM.

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #774569
04/28/14 04:30 AM
04/28/14 04:30 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Sounded like Nick Ford was threatening to hurt Norma/Norman if Dylan doesn't co-operate. Oh, and what a nice sister Zane has hu? Geez uhwhat
TIS

Well she does offer Dylan a bonus that would be hard for Zane or Nick to match. whistle lol

Winter is Coming

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: Lilo] #775952
05/06/14 06:43 AM
05/06/14 06:43 AM
California

California
DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE SEASON FINALE

So Lilo, what did you think of the finale? Norman seems to remember. panic Dylan & Romero unlikely allies.

Clever on writer's part, during lie detector test, when Norman sees his mother telling him SHE murdered Mrs. Watkins, thus being truthful(well, in his twisted mind) during test, no?

How about the Mother/son "dance"? OMG... I know I know, they are only actors, not related but I hope they keep what I call the "creepy" factor out and just let the audience conclude what happens. LOL

TIS

Re: Bates Motel. [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #776074
05/06/14 03:50 PM
05/06/14 03:50 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE SEASON FINALE

So Lilo, what did you think of the finale? Norman seems to remember. panic Dylan & Romero unlikely allies.

Clever on writer's part, during lie detector test, when Norman sees his mother telling him SHE murdered Mrs. Watkins, thus being truthful(well, in his twisted mind) during test, no?

How about the Mother/son "dance"? OMG... I know I know, they are only actors, not related but I hope they keep what I call the "creepy" factor out and just let the audience conclude what happens. LOL

TIS

Hey TIS, even if Norma/Norman never do that final thing, they almost may have well as already as they are each emotionally intimate with each other in a way that normal relatives just aren't. sick

It seems like they have set up Dylan to be the town's new drug lord. I thought they too neatly/quickly disposed of Jodie.

I thought that if Norman can willingly go into his "mother" mode then he's not so much sick as he is "evil". It's like he was thinking how can I get out of this? Oh yes, summon up mother.

Winter is Coming

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull