GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 304 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,333
Posts1,058,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771309
04/03/14 05:25 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Holy Fuck your retarded you JUST posted that you can produce links that back up "EVERYTHING" you say, which is turned out to be another lie, you just can't stop lying can you?

Making some bullshit claim about pittsburgh still having 20 made guys, and naming Bobby Ianelli(who historically has been independent of the pittsburgh LCN) the new Boss, is not "providing info", its spreading delusions.

And just who the fuck do you think you are that you think your above being questioned, NOONE on this forum is above being questioned.

Prove me wrong...be a hero
I already posted my links and articles long ago , your turn, or is all you have "Nu Uh" still?

First of all, it wasn't "long ago" that you started providing links to articles, you started doing after you got caught copying and pasting articles trying to act like it was your own first hand knowledge, lol how pathetic.

and second of all, and this is the best part, i don't have to prove shit because everyone knows that your liar lol

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771310
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: dude
No offense but if you folks think TheArm is a troll then why do you spend so much effort and time trying to discredit him? If he is indeed a troll you all have been played like a Stradivarius. I have to admit this whole exchange, that crosses multiple threads, is quite entertaining in a school yard 'did not, did so, did not, did so' sort of way.

I know right?
I have never seen anything quite like it

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771311
04/03/14 05:27 PM
04/03/14 05:27 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Holy Fuck your retarded you JUST posted that you can produce links that back up "EVERYTHING" you say, which is turned out to be another lie, you just can't stop lying can you?

Making some bullshit claim about pittsburgh still having 20 made guys, and naming Bobby Ianelli(who historically has been independent of the pittsburgh LCN) the new Boss, is not "providing info", its spreading delusions.

And just who the fuck do you think you are that you think your above being questioned, NOONE on this forum is above being questioned.

I already posted my links and articles long ago , your turn, or is all you have "Nu Uh" still?

First of all, it wasn't "long ago" that you started providing links to articles, you started doing after you got caught copying and pasting articles trying to act like it was your own first hand knowledge, lol how pathetic.

and second of all, and this is the best part, i don't have to prove shit because everyone knows that your liar lol

Nope...posted the Pittsburgh and Rockford stuff for Ivyleague months ago....his response, same as yours..Nu Uh" except he added, "The FBI never lies"

Prove me wrong Son...be a hero
I mean if the press published a story naming you as a member of the Pitt or Rockford family, wouldnt you sue or at least push back?
Post the story on those law suits son...prove me wrong

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 05:29 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771312
04/03/14 05:36 PM
04/03/14 05:36 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

I posted BOTH conversational and classic Scala, You couldn't read either one, you posted a combination of Gheg,(Do you even know what that is that you plagiarized?) Micky mouse school book Sicilian, low Calabrean and mixed Italian,,,,you failed badly
By the way sweetie, if you know a way to cut and paste from the internet on to this template, let me know.

Try and calm down. You're going to have an anxiety attack. The more you talk, the more ignorant you sound. Le delusione n'n hanni mai fine.

Buonanotte sceiccu. grin

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771313
04/03/14 05:38 PM
04/03/14 05:38 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Rodney Iannelli is actually a cub scout leader and Nat Galluzzo does animal balloons at kids parties...LOL

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771314
04/03/14 05:39 PM
04/03/14 05:39 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

Nope...posted the Pittsburgh and Rockford stuff for Ivyleague months ago....his response, same as yours..Nu Uh" except he added, "The FBI never lies"

I mean if the press published a story naming you as a member of the Pitt or Rockford family, wouldnt you sue or at least push back?
Post the story on those law suits son...prove me wrong

what exactly are you saying "nope" to? everyone saw you trying to pass off a copy and pasted article as first hand info.

what does you trying to pass along your delusions to IVY have to do with that? dumbass. as for the rest post about law suits is just clearly nonsense.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771315
04/03/14 05:41 PM
04/03/14 05:41 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: carmela

I posted BOTH conversational and classic Scala, You couldn't read either one, you posted a combination of Gheg,(Do you even know what that is that you plagiarized?) Micky mouse school book Sicilian, low Calabrean and mixed Italian,,,,you failed badly
By the way sweetie, if you know a way to cut and paste from the internet on to this template, let me know.

Try and calm down. You're going to have an anxiety attack. The more you talk, the more ignorant you sound. Le delusione n'n hanni mai fine.

Buonanotte sceiccu. grin

I am so calm I am doing my payroll time sheets and this crap at the same time...I simply pointed out Ghegeta (most of what you tried to pass off) is not Sicilian, no matter who told you it was, it is in fact spoken far more often in Calabria and Bari

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771316
04/03/14 05:44 PM
04/03/14 05:44 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
No offense but if you folks think TheArm is a troll then why do you spend so much effort and time trying to discredit him? If he is indeed a troll you all have been played like a Stradivarius. I have to admit this whole exchange, that crosses multiple threads, is quite entertaining in a school yard 'did not, did so, did not, did so' sort of way.

this board is the first that pops up in a wide variety of mob-related searches which means alot of people looking to get their feet wet will join and look to learn stuff. this is very problematic when you have a known delusional fool like the mope in question spewing all kinds of nonsense. look, we have a guy who makes the most outlandish claims with no other justification other than his word. there is no way to verify anything he says, so he has a convenient and lazy way out. it's similar to the town loser who claims to have a girlfriend that lives in another state, yet nobody has ever seen her. when confronted, the same deflection oriented tactics are used.

the guy is arguing about italian dialects with somebody who's husband is from sicily. someone who has spent a a considerable amount of time over there, yet he knows best. lol if you claim that it was your first language then are outed as a fraud, why should anyone believe anything you say about anything else, especially when those same claims are so outlandish? the arm has about as much credibilty as president soetoro. only true idiots incapable of independent thought looking to hear what they want to hear entertain any of his foolishness.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771317
04/03/14 05:46 PM
04/03/14 05:46 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
The Arm, what are non-sociopathic members of the mob like after they've committed a murder?

Are there any non-sociopathic/narcissistic mob members or hang-arounds?

Last edited by TheAustralian; 04/03/14 05:47 PM.
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771318
04/03/14 05:47 PM
04/03/14 05:47 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

And just who the fuck do you think you are that you think your above being questioned, NOONE on this forum is above being questioned. [/quote]

[/quote]

Post the story on those law suits son...prove me wrong [/quote]

what exactly are you saying "nope" to? everyone saw you trying to pass off a copy and pasted article as first hand info.
.[/quote]

NOPE,,,Again, your straw man is becoming unstuffed
people asked for proof of my claims that indeed Buffalo and the Colombos were at war at one time and denied it happened, I simply produced proof of what I had been saying for months.
In other words son, you asked for proof, I produced it,,,I was right, you were wrong
Now...prove me wrong, since it is now clear your claim that "you don't care anymore" was a lie

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 05:51 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771319
04/03/14 05:48 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
FF, by the way, I showed that sentence that Arm posted to me, to my husband and asked him what it said and if it was anything close to dialect (just to be 110% sure). He read it 3 times and said he couldn't even understand it but it definitely wasn't sicilian. It wasn't anything, actually, and he couldn't even translate it.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Five_Felonies] #771320
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

this board is the first that pops up in a wide variety of mob-related searches which means alot of people looking to get their feet wet will join and look to learn stuff. this is very problematic when you have a known delusional fool like the mope in question spewing all kinds of nonsense. look, we have a guy who makes the most outlandish claims with no other justification other than his word. there is no way to verify anything he says, so he has a convenient and lazy way out. it's similar to the town loser who claims to have a girlfriend that lives in another state, yet nobody has ever seen her. when confronted, the same deflection oriented tactics are used.

the guy is arguing about italian dialects with somebody who's husband is from sicily. someone who has spent a a considerable amount of time over there, yet he knows best. lol if you claim that it was your first language then are outed as a fraud, why should anyone believe anything you say about anything else, especially when those same claims are so outlandish? the arm has about as much credibilty as president soetoro. only true idiots incapable of independent thought looking to hear what they want to hear entertain any of his foolishness.

She posted Gheg, not Sicilian....the end

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771321
04/03/14 05:50 PM
04/03/14 05:50 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
FF, by the way, I showed that sentence that Arm posted to me, to my husband and asked him what it said and if it was anything close to dialect (just to be 110% sure). He read it 3 times and said he couldn't even understand it but it definitely wasn't sicilian. It wasn't anything, actually, and he couldn't even translate it.

Clearly, your husband has roots in Albanian transplants, since what you posted was Gheg. Either that of you just made it up, but I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771322
04/03/14 05:52 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Clearly, your husband has roots in Albanian transplants, since what you posted was Gheg. Either that of you just made it up, but I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt

Try to read for comprehension. I said I showed him what YOU posted. Don't worry about giving me the benefit of the doubt, I'm right, you're wrong.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771323
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Three underbosses acting like children, thier bosses must be proud. Why dont you ignore each other on the forums so other viewers can enjoy the site.

Tell me something, what does respect mean to you all?

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Five_Felonies] #771324
04/03/14 05:53 PM
04/03/14 05:53 PM
D
dude Offline
Associate
dude  Offline
D
Associate

Ok so why feed him then if thats the case? If you feed a stray it tends to stick around, you feed a troll then likewise. And no offense to Carmella, I am sure she is totally honest, however this is the internet how do we know those claims are true? I am not doubting just saying. Its the same thing. I don't know sicilian, hell I am not even Italian lol so how do I know who is right? Do you speak/read Italian? If not how do you know who is right besides who you judge to be more credible? I am not saying either is correct. All I am saying is this is no longer an argument to disprove a theory or historical fact, it's turned into a pissing match of who can prove TheArm is a fraud and quite honestly if there are new folks coming to read the board and learn about OC (which is why I come here) does someone telling someone else to go fuck their mother in an effort to discredit another poster add to their credibility and more so to the forums? Just food for thought.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheAustralian] #771325
04/03/14 05:54 PM
04/03/14 05:54 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: TheAustralian
The Arm, what are non-sociopathic members of the mob like after they've committed a murder?

I have always been told once you kill someone the first time, it is a walk in the park after that.
Most of thye LCN are not killers, that is a big misconception. About 90% of the killing is done by 10% of the people, and in my experience, mostly low level or associates

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771326
04/03/14 05:56 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Ok so why feed him then if thats the case? If you feed a stray it tends to stick around, you feed a troll then likewise. And no offense to Carmella, I am sure she is totally honest, however this is the internet how do we know those claims are true? I am not doubting just saying. Its the same thing. I don't know sicilian, hell I am not even Italian lol so how do I know who is right? Do you speak/read Italian? If not how do you know who is right besides who you judge to be more credible? I am not saying either is correct. All I am saying is this is no longer an argument to disprove a theory or historical fact, it's turned into a pissing match of who can prove TheArm is a fraud and quite honestly if there are new folks coming to read the board and learn about OC (which is why I come here) does someone telling someone else to go fuck their mother in an effort to discredit another poster add to their credibility and more so to the forums? Just food for thought.

Because a lot of these guys on here know me and have seen my facebook, see that I speak sicilian with all family members from Sicily on a daily basis, and are familiar with my husband, etc etc.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771327
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member

I have always been told once you kill someone the first time, it is a walk in the park after that.
Most of thye LCN are not killers, that is a big misconception.
About 90% of the killing is done by 10% of the people, and in
my experience, mostly low level or associates

Are mob guys fun to hang around? Can you relax around some guys or is there always tension in the room?

Can you never make a true friend in the mob?

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771328
04/03/14 05:57 PM
04/03/14 05:57 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

I'm trying to be fair to her and give her the benefit of the doubt. Most of what she posted was called "Gheg", which is a dialect spoken in Sicily,but more often in Calabria and Bari.
It might well be the language of her Husband, but it is not Sicilian,,,,that's all I'm sayin

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771329
04/03/14 05:58 PM
04/03/14 05:58 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Ok so why feed him then if thats the case? If you feed a stray it tends to stick around, you feed a troll then likewise.

my fist cat dave was a stray. he was around before i fed him. he was an american shorthair gray with white boots. he was also more connected than the arm. smile

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771330
04/03/14 05:59 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

I'm trying to be fair to her and give her the benefit of the doubt. Most of what she posted was called "Gheg", which is a dialect spoken in Sicily,but more often in Calabria and Bari.
It might well be the language of her Husband, but it is not Sicilian,,,,that's all I'm sayin

My father is also born in Sicily. I've been speaking it all my life.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771331
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

lol sorry about that, i was just channeling my inner Joey Diaz lol

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771332
04/03/14 06:00 PM
04/03/14 06:00 PM
T
TheAustralian Offline
Made Member
TheAustralian  Offline
T
Made Member
Who the fuck call their cat dave?

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheAustralian] #771333
04/03/14 06:01 PM
04/03/14 06:01 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Most of thye LCN are not killers, that is a big misconception.
About 90% of the killing is done by 10% of the people, and in
my experience, mostly low level or associates

Are mob guys fun to hang around? Can you relax around some guys or is there always tension in the room?

Can you never make a true friend in the mob?

I was young when I was on a crew, and some of the guys had known me since I was a kid. One of the kids I grew up with is now a Buffalo capo.
So yeah, there were good times
Things got tense when it came to money and if someone fucked up, and I cqam of age in the middle of a mob war, not such good times

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771334
04/03/14 06:02 PM
04/03/14 06:02 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

My father is also born in Sicily. I've been speaking it all my life.

You can call it "Sicilian" if you like, but just know that what you speak is an imported dialect...no shame in that, it's just a fact

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771335
04/03/14 06:05 PM
04/03/14 06:05 PM
D
dude Offline
Associate
dude  Offline
D
Associate
Because a lot of these guys on here know me and have seen my facebook, see that I speak sicilian with all family members from Sicily on a daily basis, and are familiar with my husband, etc etc.

I hope you didn't misunderstand, I wasn't attacking your credibility or anything just making a point that a lot of folks like me don't know you and take everything that we read online with a grain of salt.

Maybe the TheArm is full of it, I don't know, but like most posters here I can take what he says and use it as a leaping point to do further research that I learn from.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #771336
04/03/14 06:06 PM
04/03/14 06:06 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Three underbosses acting like children, thier bosses must be proud. Why dont you ignore each other on the forums so other viewers can enjoy the site.

Tell me something, what does respect mean to you all?

I got really bored with the insentient obsessive whining, so I put two of them on ignore...more to come I'm sure.
I think that is best for all concerned

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771338
04/03/14 06:07 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

I hope you didn't misunderstand, I wasn't attacking your credibility or anything just making a point that a lot of folks like me don't know you and take everything that we read online with a grain of salt.

Maybe the TheArm is full of it, I don't know, but like most posters here I can take what he says and use it as a leaping point to do further research that I learn from.

It's ok. I understand, and I'm done. I proved what I had to.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: dude] #771339
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Dude...go back to the post where I answered her request to post something in Sicilian, and put it in a search engine, you will find it is indeed Sicilian, hers you most likely wont, because she speaks in a dialect that is highly localized

Been there and done it
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull