GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BarrettM, 1 invisible), 585 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,121
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,384
Posts1,059,724
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: pmac] #771258
04/03/14 03:50 PM
04/03/14 03:50 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: pmac
was Angelo bennadato a made guy in the buffalo FAM. and isn't Utica to buffalo like a 5 hour drive . uticca to Springfield is like 1 and a half. there was a old genovese guy in uttica had huge pull everywhere died about 7 yrs ago. the FBI took his funeral book to see who came and went.

No, Angelo was not made, but he tried to create a crew in western Mass.
The Genovese guy from Utica you are referring to was a former bar owner in Utica who passed away in Florida
PM me if you want his name, I would rather not put it in an open forum out of respect for his family .

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771260
04/03/14 03:56 PM
04/03/14 03:56 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: TheArm
Originally Posted By: carmela
If we want to get technical, they don't generally refer to any of the mafie in that way: cosa nostra, camorra, 'ndrangheta. They say, "mafia". People make it sound like you go over there and they're holding signs, "I'm with the camorra." "Look at me, I'm cosa nostra." rolleyes

"I'm La Cosa Nosta, I was born Cosa Nostra, I will die Cosa Nostra"
John Gotti Sr
It is also in the making ceremony in most cases.
LCN has an organizational structure, rules, methods of redressing greivence....THTT is the difference

But what the hell is this gibberish? You're throwing Gotti quotes at me? I don't need to be schooled in Cosa Nostra and I sure as hell didn't ask for the difference between. I asked you for a link to ANYWHERE that says there is no such thing as 'Ndrangheta in Italy.

And don't forget my translation.

Last edited by carmela; 04/03/14 03:56 PM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771261
04/03/14 04:00 PM
04/03/14 04:00 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
You were wrong, people DO refer to themselves as LCN, and I pointed out the reason why One exists as an organization and one doesn't. Having said that, AGAIN my comments were on the Canadian incarnation, I realize Italy is completely different.

AS for your translation, either your Scala dialect is awful, or you intentionally mixed Scala, common Sicilian, Ghegeta, and calabrese dialects as a trick question...(For example, cu'egghie is Ghegeta, in Scala it's Cu'eggu" Either way, it made no sense...but thanks for playing

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 04:12 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771262
04/03/14 04:05 PM
04/03/14 04:05 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
your MO seems to be to talk about small families in obscure parts of the country where you think it isn't likely there will be people who are from there are has connections there, and you can just say what ever you want about them, and when someone questions you, you just do the same song and dance about the FBI lies blah blah blah. I guess Pittsburgh is so far under the radar that all the OC related cases coming out of pittsburgh in recent years have been about Sonny Ciancutti and few of his associates making book, or relatives of people who used to be in the mob being involved in Joker poker, thats not a mob family, the proof shows the remanants of something that used to be there, Chucky Porter flipping gave the feds just about everything they needed to destroy the family and thats what thats pretty much what they did, combine that with attrition and Mike Geneovese not making many members the family DIED. but whatever, you can claim what ever you want, i don't care anymore.

Good, so now we will no longer have to have these circular conversations where your best argument is "Nu Uh"
That is good for everyone concerned

Lol your such an fucking moron its comical, i give you facts which you conviently ignore with YOU just saying "Nu Uh", yet im the one with out an argument.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: SgWaue86] #771263
04/03/14 04:07 PM
04/03/14 04:07 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
Arm the guys who you encountered were petty crooks, youv7e never encountered any real mafioso, so your claims are false so you have no horse in this race someone petty crook with an accent told you they were something which they weren't were goofy enough to believe them.

Is that right?
Go tell "Russ" his dad was nothing but a petty crook, I dare ya tough guy

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771265
04/03/14 04:09 PM
04/03/14 04:09 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
your MO seems to be to talk about small families in obscure parts of the country where you think it isn't likely there will be people who are from there are has connections there, and you can just say what ever you want about them, and when someone questions you, you just do the same song and dance about the FBI lies blah blah blah. I guess Pittsburgh is so far under the radar that all the OC related cases coming out of pittsburgh in recent years have been about Sonny Ciancutti and few of his associates making book, or relatives of people who used to be in the mob being involved in Joker poker, thats not a mob family, the proof shows the remanants of something that used to be there, Chucky Porter flipping gave the feds just about everything they needed to destroy the family and thats what thats pretty much what they did, combine that with attrition and Mike Geneovese not making many members the family DIED. but whatever, you can claim what ever you want, i don't care anymore.

Good, so now we will no longer have to have these circular conversations where your best argument is "Nu Uh"

Lol your such an fucking moron its comical, i give you facts which you conviently ignore with YOU just saying "Nu Uh", yet im the one with out an argument.

I thought we were done and you didn't care? I don't recall you ever giving any facts about anything
And the word is spelled "Conveniently"
Now be a man of your word and let it go, because you don't care anymore

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771266
04/03/14 04:10 PM
04/03/14 04:10 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
You were wrong, people DO refer to themselves as LCN, and I pointed out the reason why One exists as an organization and one doesn't. Having said that, AGAIN my comments were on the Canadian incarnation, I realize Italy is completely different.

AS for your translation, either your Scala dialect is awful, or you intentionally mixed Scala, common Sicilian, Ghegeta, and calabrese dialects as a trick question...either way, it made no sense...but thanks for playing

You've said in the past that you're also referring to 'Ndrangheta in Italy, which according to you, doesn't exist. I know, because i specifically asked you when you first said it!!

I spoke sicilian dialect. You didn't translate any of it, even though you spoke sicilian in your house before you even learned english. Thank YOU for proving my point. You understand none of it and can't speak it.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771269
04/03/14 04:13 PM
04/03/14 04:13 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

AS for your translation, either your Scala dialect is awful, or you intentionally mixed Scala, common Sicilian, Ghegeta, and calabrese dialects as a trick question...either way, it made no sense...but thanks for playing

You've said in the past that you're also referring to 'Ndrangheta in Italy, which according to you, doesn't exist. I know, because i specifically asked you when you first said it!!

I spoke sicilian dialect. You didn't translate any of it, even though you spoke sicilian in your house before you even learned english. Thank YOU for proving my point. You understand none of it and can't speak it.

Honey that was not Sicilian, I told you what it was. You need to fine better books or a better on line translator.
I have explained now 4 times what I mean buy the statement there is no such organization as 'Ndrangheta, you either get it or you don't
There was no such organization as the "westies", that was a media and street created name, just like 'Ndrangheta

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 04:18 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771270
04/03/14 04:24 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Honey that was not Sicilian, I told you what it was. You need to fine better books or a better on line translator.
I have explained now 4 times what I mean buy the statement there is no such organization as 'Ndrangheta, you either get it or you don't
There was no such organization as the "westies", that was a media and street created name, just like 'Ndrangheta

I don't have a book or a translator. I speak it. You clearly don't. So, let's try this a different way. How about you say something to me in your native tongue.

Regarding 'Ndrangheta, I've read all your posts. You say the same thing verbatim.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771271
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

I thought we were done and you didn't care? I don't recall you ever giving any facts about anything
And the word is spelled "Conveniently"Now be a man of your word and let it go, because you don't care anymore

I guess I'm a liar, looks like we have something in common after all.

As for facts look at my original posts, thats the facts about how the pittsburgh family died out, not some bullshit fantasy about there being 20 made guys left, there were barely over 20 made guys thirty years ago when the family still had power, the thought of them maintaing those numbers up until now is a joke.

ok grammar police, geez when reading this guys posts don't you just get the feeling your talking to a real life wise guy and not a 13 year old jerk off whistle

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771274
04/03/14 04:32 PM
04/03/14 04:32 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
TheArm, I don't want to get involved into the disputes about whether you are well informed or not, but Pantaleone Mancuso clearly says NDRANGHETA on those tapes, more than once. What did he mean with that word, according to you, if it doesn't exist? Also, if there is no organization structure, do you really think were all the defendants at the Operation "Il Crimine" trial framed? They were accused of being the temporary ruling board of the 'ndrangheta, with Domenico Oppedisano as chairman.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breakin...6-1226200282208

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 04/03/14 04:34 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771277
04/03/14 04:37 PM
04/03/14 04:37 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Quote:
you can claim what ever you want, i don't care anymore.

That is good for everyone concerned [/quote]
Lol your such an fucking moron its comical, i give you facts which you conviently ignore with YOU just saying "Nu Uh", yet im the one with out an argument. [/quote]

And the word is spelled "Conveniently"Now be a man of your word and let it go, because you don't care anymore [/quote]

I told you, post something other than regurgitated claims by IvyLeauge taken from the FBI misinformation echo chamber about Pittsburgh, and I will be happy to look at it. Till then, you are in no position to question my knowledge.
But it shouldn't matter, since you don't care anymore

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771278
04/03/14 04:43 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

I don't have a book or a translator. I speak it. You clearly don't. So, let's try this a different way. How about you say something to me in your native tongue.

Regarding 'Ndrangheta, I've read all your posts. You say the same thing verbatim.

Quelchu bonu consiglu,su'fo a il vostru equipqaggu, Supra lu majuri si 'nsigna lu minuri.

In this case, that would be me

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771279
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
I got to say, Arm. You are a grade A troll. You managed to push everyone's buttons and get angry responses from generally low key, nice posters. Dicknose would be jealous of all the attention you are getting.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771280
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
"Your Knowledge" lol, great way to dodge FACTS. Guy comes online to tell everyone how much he wishes he was a skipper, how pathetic.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dwalin2011] #771282
04/03/14 04:45 PM
04/03/14 04:45 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
TheArm, I don't want to get involved into the disputes about whether you are well informed or not, but Pantaleone Mancuso clearly says NDRANGHETA on those tapes, more than once. What did he mean with that word, according to you, if it doesn't exist? Also, if there is no organization structure, do you really think were all the defendants at the Operation "Il Crimine" trial framed? They were accused of being the temporary ruling board of the 'ndrangheta, with Domenico Oppedisano as chairman.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breakin...6-1226200282208

Lets try this....'ndrangheta is closer to "Mafia" than "La Cosa Nostra"
Make sense?
One is a generic, the other is specific

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: LittleNicky] #771284
04/03/14 04:47 PM
04/03/14 04:47 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
I got to say, Arm. You are a grade A troll. You managed to push everyone's buttons and get angry responses from generally low key, nice posters. Dicknose would be jealous of all the attention you are getting.

I have no control over others people feeeeeeeeeeelings.
I mentioned by background weeks ago, and have hardly mentioned it since unless others brought it up...that's on them

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771286
04/03/14 04:48 PM
04/03/14 04:48 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
"Your Knowledge" lol, great way to dodge FACTS. Guy comes online to tell everyone how much he wishes he was a skipper, how pathetic.

I said "I wish I was a skipper"?
You are a black belt at strawman and misquotes huh?

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771289
04/03/14 04:52 PM
04/03/14 04:52 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Prove me wrong...you have center stage
I can produce LIIIIIIINKS which back up everything I say from a variety of sources,,,,you have posts from other Fora members who's word you choose to take, originating from a source who went to the US supreme court for the right to publish misinformation, I even posted case law to prove that, remember?

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771291
04/03/14 04:56 PM
04/03/14 04:56 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

Quelchu bonu consiglu,su'fo a il vostru equipqaggu, Supra lu majuri si 'nsigna lu minuri.

Are you kidding me? Please another poster on here that speaks sicilian..please come read this! This is a hodgepodge of crap!!
Right from the first word, you're wrong! Sticking a "u" on the end of every word does not make it sicilian. This isn't even legible..something about being over the minimum. Thank you for proving yourself a fraud, at least as far as knowing the language. My work here is done. Game. Set. Match.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771292
04/03/14 04:57 PM
04/03/14 04:57 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Yes please give us links where it shows that the ndgrangheta doesn't exist and that the pittsburgh mob has 20 made guys, ad that Rockford is currently making new members, Lets fucking see them! either produce the links or go fuck your mother.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771296
04/03/14 05:05 PM
04/03/14 05:05 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Yes please give us links where it shows that the ndgrangheta doesn't exist and that the pittsburgh mob has 20 made guys, ad that Rockford is currently making new members, Lets fucking see them! either produce the links or go fuck your mother.

Can't prove a negative Son, nor is all the information in the world on the internet. I posted info that Pittsburgh is very much active and even showed who the boss is. Everyone who has weighed in who lives anywhere near Rockford in these very forums has acknowledged that the presence of an emerging family and rackets is obvious,.(One is conveniently suspended at the moment),,,again, your answer,...Nu uh"
Your retort was "Nu uh"
Like I said, until you produce something prove me wrong, like an ndgrangheta leadership chart, or a law suit against the Pittsburgh or Rockford press by those IDd as members you are in no position question my knowledge

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771298
04/03/14 05:08 PM
04/03/14 05:08 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 05:11 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771301
04/03/14 05:13 PM
04/03/14 05:13 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Are you kidding me? Please another poster on here that speaks sicilian..please come read this! This is a hodgepodge of crap!!
Right from the first word, you're wrong! Sticking a "u" on the end of every word does not make it sicilian. This isn't even legible..something about being over the minimum. Thank you for proving yourself a fraud, at least as far as knowing the language. My work here is done. Game. Set. Match.

It says you and your crew should take my advice, people learn from standing on the shoulders of the wise...which in this case is me
Indeed, ask ANYONE who speaks the dialect and they will tell you that is exactly what it said
Yours was a jumbled mix of 4 dialects, one of which was not even Sicilian, much less Scala

Unni'cce focu prilu fumo pari
...and you are smoking fake like crazy

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 05:16 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771302
04/03/14 05:15 PM
04/03/14 05:15 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Holy Fuck your retarded you JUST posted that you can produce links that back up "EVERYTHING" you say, which is turned out to be another lie, you just can't stop lying can you?

Making some bullshit claim about pittsburgh still having 20 made guys, and naming Bobby Ianelli(who historically has been independent of the pittsburgh LCN) the new Boss, is not "providing info", its spreading delusions.

And just who the fuck do you think you are that you think your above being questioned, NOONE on this forum is above being questioned.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Dellacroce] #771303
04/03/14 05:16 PM
04/03/14 05:16 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Holy Fuck your retarded you JUST posted that you can produce links that back up "EVERYTHING" you say, which is turned out to be another lie, you just can't stop lying can you?

Making some bullshit claim about pittsburgh still having 20 made guys, and naming Bobby Ianelli(who historically has been independent of the pittsburgh LCN) the new Boss, is not "providing info", its spreading delusions.

And just who the fuck do you think you are that you think your above being questioned, NOONE on this forum is above being questioned.

Prove me wrong...be a hero
I already posted my links and articles long ago , your turn, or is all you have "Nu Uh" still?

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 05:19 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: TheArm] #771304
04/03/14 05:18 PM
04/03/14 05:18 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ

It says you and your crew should take my advice, people learn from standing on the shoulders of the wise...which in this case is me
Indeed, ask ANYONE who speaks the dialect and they will tell you that is exactly what it said
Yours was a jumbled mix of 4 dialects, one of which was not even Sicilian, much less Scala

You posted crap. You copy/pasted some shit you found online. "People learn from standing on the shoulders of the wise"??? Who goes around talking like that? I was looking for conversational dialect. The kicker is, wherever you pulled that proverb from, got it wrong, only you wouldn't know it was wrong b/c you don't speak the language.

Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771305
04/03/14 05:19 PM
04/03/14 05:19 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
the arm after he caught 1 to the dome during the war... wink

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: carmela] #771307
04/03/14 05:21 PM
04/03/14 05:21 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

You posted crap. You copy/pasted some shit you found online. "People learn from standing on the shoulders of the wise"??? Who goes around talking like that? I was looking for conversational dialect. The kicker is, wherever you pulled that proverb from, got it wrong, only you wouldn't know it was wrong b/c you don't speak the language.

I posted BOTH conversational and classic Scala, You couldn't read either one, you posted a combination of Gheg,(Do you even know what that is that you plagiarized?) Micky mouse school book Sicilian, low Calabrean and mixed Italian,,,,you failed badly
By the way sweetie, if you know a way to cut and paste from the internet on to this template, let me know.

Last edited by TheArm; 04/03/14 05:25 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Buffalo taking the war to the columbo family. [Re: Lilange] #771308
04/03/14 05:24 PM
04/03/14 05:24 PM
D
dude Offline
Associate
dude  Offline
D
Associate
No offense but if you folks think TheArm is a troll then why do you spend so much effort and time trying to discredit him? If he is indeed a troll you all have been played like a Stradivarius. I have to admit this whole exchange, that crosses multiple threads, is quite entertaining in a school yard 'did not, did so, did not, did so' sort of way.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull