GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (BarrettM), 346 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,679
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,203
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,519
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,390
Posts1,059,991
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: pizzaboy] #787915
07/08/14 05:23 PM
07/08/14 05:23 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
america probably won't ever fully recover from what bush and the repubs did

Oh, please. Like Bush didn't inherit a mess from Clinton. And Clinton didn't inherit a mess from Bush the First. And Bush the First didn't inherit a mess from Reagan. And Reagan didn't inherit a mess from Carter. You're pretty dumb, but even you have to see where I'm going here. Every administration blames the last.

I supported Obama in 2008 and I'm big enough to admit that he's the biggest disappointment since the New Coke. He'll be a pariah when he checks out of office. Not that he gives a shit. Not as long as he and his mutt wife can keep getting their pictures taken with Jay Z and and the other skank.

You want America to recover? Here's an idea: Get off your ass and get a fucking job, instead of living down to the most repugnant stereotype in this history of this once great country.

you're talking about obama's wife but he's the piece of shit?

anybody defending bush needs to just admit that they're a racist piece of shit

there ain't any reason to like bush other than being a racist piece of shit

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787918
07/08/14 05:54 PM
07/08/14 05:54 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
@cookcounty...

moses montefiore academy graduate? lol

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: cookcounty] #787921
07/08/14 06:06 PM
07/08/14 06:06 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Oh, please. Like Bush didn't inherit a mess from Clinton. And Clinton didn't inherit a mess from Bush the First. And Bush the First didn't inherit a mess from Reagan. And Reagan didn't inherit a mess from Carter. You're pretty dumb, but even you have to see where I'm going here. Every administration blames the last.

I supported Obama in 2008 and I'm big enough to admit that he's the biggest disappointment since the New Coke. He'll be a pariah when he checks out of office. Not that he gives a shit. Not as long as he and his mutt wife can keep getting their pictures taken with Jay Z and and the other skank.

You want America to recover? Here's an idea: Get off your ass and get a fucking job, instead of living down to the most repugnant stereotype in this history of this once great country.

Go through my pre-2008 posts. I thought Bush was an imbecile, and I said as much every day for most of his second term. And it's okay for me to say that without being classified a Lefty or some similar term. But the minute a White guy calls out Obama for his poor performance, he's automatically a racist piece of shit?

Fuck you, Cook. I know your story. Unemployed, living under the poverty line, yet you have money for a PlayStation and 300 dollar sneakers from your government check. The same government that you blame for all of your problems.

And you know what? I'm tired of fucking sugarcoating things in the name of political correctness here. I got mine, my kids are guaranteed to have theirs. Because I was raised by a strong mother and father, and so were my children. You, on the other hand, are a fucking mutt. And it's in no small part because of the lack of parenting that you received. But then again, you just did what your own father did. Which is nothing (if he was even around, which I seriously doubt).

You're a fucking lowlife who will still be waiting for the same government direct deposit and housing voucher next winter while my wife and I go back to South Florida for a few months to sit in the sun and play golf. So enjoy your video games and keep blaming Whitey, asshole. I'll be in Boca lol.

Oh, Michelle Obama is a fucking mutt. Let her put her own two homely kids on a diet and shut the fuck up about mine. As for her sissy husband, the man has proven himself to be spineless and completely ineffective in matters of foreign policy and dealing with our enemies. And as much as I didn't care for Bush, I have a feeling that history will exonerate him. And vilify Obama.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787925
07/08/14 06:20 PM
07/08/14 06:20 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
PB: Dont waste your time with Cook.

All he has is to get under your skin.

As they say, they best form of revenge is success.

There's no doubt about who wins here.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787926
07/08/14 06:24 PM
07/08/14 06:24 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
And with that, the thread is over. Congrats to Cook for managing to even get a nice dude like pb to lash out and own his stupid ass.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787927
07/08/14 06:25 PM
07/08/14 06:25 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
Respect Pizza.

Gets to the rescue in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #787928
07/08/14 06:26 PM
07/08/14 06:26 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
PB: Dont waste your time with Cook.

All he has is to get under your skin.

As they say, they best form of revenge is success.

There's no doubt about who wins here.

Thanks, Sonny. I'm fine now. But thank God for Dewar's 12 Year Old Special Reserve lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787931
07/08/14 06:39 PM
07/08/14 06:39 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

America needed a leader like George Bush when 9/11 happened. Imagine if Obama was President then.

Obama is in his comfort zone taking selfies with Norwegian princes, dressing up as Spiderman with staffer's kids, with all the stupid photo ops, going on Jay Leno, espousing vapid catchphrases "yes we can" and shooting hoops with Jay Z.

Bush provided leadership, composure and strength during the most challenging times any contemporary President presided over.

The only reason Obama beat Romney is because all the minorities voted for Obama because of his skin color and not any of his policies.

Everyone and their dog knows Romney was more of a man to take America out its tailspin than that cretin wannabe celebrity.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787944
07/08/14 07:00 PM
07/08/14 07:00 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Romney was also a Morman and if you you anything about Mormans (Smith and his magic tablets) you would know that had Romney been elected President the USA would've officially become the laughing stock of the first world.

And just whilst we're on it, it was deregulation which lead to the 2008 crisis in the first place (De-regulation and OTC interbank trading. In the words of Greenspan, HIS one mistake was assuming individual entities were the best capable to ensure their own interests). Mitt Romney was a proponent of the very actions which caused the collapse.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #787950
07/08/14 07:09 PM
07/08/14 07:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

That's why the Presidency should be one term and out wink.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787951
07/08/14 07:11 PM
07/08/14 07:11 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Yes, the most interventionist fed chairman in history with among the most irresponsible loose monetary policy along with a set of major bailout actions (LTCM) was engaging in free market economics and deregulation. The incentives created by the regulatory system were the very incentives that created the crisis. Look into moral hazard. Look into Fanny and Freddie securitization. Look into the Fed government policy pushing banks into accelerating home ownership despite major credit risks. Look at the wild monetary policy post 9/11 that caused the speculative bubble.

You are also violently oversimplifying what occurred. Especially considering the size, scope and budget of the federal government has only grown during this period you describe as horrific "deregulation". The CFR doubled over that decade.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/08/14 07:14 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: LittleNicky] #787959
07/08/14 07:23 PM
07/08/14 07:23 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
You are also violently oversimplifying what occurred.

Absolutely.

And for a very good reason. It was not my intent to stir up economic debate.

Merely to to point out the nonsense of a Romney administration.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #787962
07/08/14 07:34 PM
07/08/14 07:34 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
The Republicans are not against ALL regulation, but are against OPPRESSIVE regulation and OVER REGULATION.

Pointless rhetoric. What party or political theory is in favour of OPPRESSIVE and OVER REGULATION?

You may as well say the republicans stand for good things and are against bad.

On the Mafia being capitalist, I would disagree with that too. How is the Mafia in any sense free market? Lying, deception, fraud, cheating, threatening, bullying, robbing and murdering are not capitalist.

None of these things are Democrat either. None of these things are ANY political philosophy.

Having a criminal street tax is free market? Aren't Republicans known for wanting to lower taxes? This in itself contradicts your claim.

A street Tax is no Tax at all. It is simple extortion.
The purpose of Tax is to maintain public infrastructure, services, the military etc. The Mafia's 'Tax' serves zero public service and is no more a tax than in name. So this doesn't contradict any claim whatsoever.

However, criminal violence is never capitalist or free market.

Nor is it a political philosophy.

In a free market there have to be a rational and moral set of rules that people/the market follows.

A free market SIMPLY and ONLY means the the economics of supply and demand determine market forces.
It has nothing to do with rationale and certainly any moral set of rules.

Anyway, to respond to Sonny Blackstein's rant, nothing he wrote really disagrees with what I wrote earlier.

I think you'll find in said 'rant' I actually disagreed with everything you said.

Point by point.

Then your rant wasn't clear. For example:

I wrote: "The Republicans are not against ALL regulation, but are against OPPRESSIVE regulation and OVER REGULATION."

A disagreement would have been: "Yes, Republicans are against all regulation" or "They are not against oppressive regulation and over regulation." Instead you wrote, "What party...is in favour of oppressive and over regulation?" That doesn't refute what I wrote at all.

I wrote: "On the Mafia being capitalist, I would disagree with that too. How is the Mafia in any sense free market? Lying, deception, fraud, cheating, threatening, bullying, robbing and murdering are not capitalist."

You wrote: "None of these things are Democrat either. None of these things are ANY political philosophy."

Since I didn't write anything about Democrats, how does that refute or even disagree with what I wrote? You second point, "None of these things are ANY political philosophy" actually agrees with what I wrote since the other poster said it was part of the Republican's political philosophy (which is pro-capitalism).

I think those two examples are sufficient for my point. Maybe you think you disagree, but really don't. I don't know. It's not up to me to figure you out.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: cookcounty] #787963
07/08/14 07:38 PM
07/08/14 07:38 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA

That's a very racist thing to say. How about if we turn it around and say anybody who defends Obama is a racist POS?

Last edited by Faithful1; 07/08/14 07:38 PM.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Faithful1] #787964
07/08/14 07:40 PM
07/08/14 07:40 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
How about if we turn it around and say anybody who defends Obama is a racist POS?

Or a self-hating White guy wink shhh.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #787966
07/08/14 08:03 PM
07/08/14 08:03 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Romney was also a Morman and if you you anything about Mormans (Smith and his magic tablets) you would know that had Romney been elected President the USA would've officially become the laughing stock of the first world.

And just whilst we're on it, it was deregulation which lead to the 2008 crisis in the first place (De-regulation and OTC interbank trading. In the words of Greenspan, HIS one mistake was assuming individual entities were the best capable to ensure their own interests). Mitt Romney was a proponent of the very actions which caused the collapse.

A. It's Mormon, not Morman.
B. If we get a President who defends the Constitution and is overall good at his job, what difference does his religion make? The current President believes in Black Liberation Theology, a Marxist version of Black Christianity, yet he doesn't get regularly attacked for it. I don't have to agree with the religion of any given President for him to do his job.
C. Deregulation is NOT what caused the crisis that occurred at the end of Bush's administration. It started with the housing crisis, which began in October 2005, and which led to the credit crisis that followed. It was spurred by the Community Reinvestment Act, which was a Jimmy Carter policy that was rewritten by Clinton. The Clintons not only permitted lending to underqualified borrowers, it often made banks and mortgage companies do the loans under threat -- very Mafia-like. That created the housing bubble, and as we all know, it's only a matter of time before bubble's burst. Greenspan's lending policy didn't help, but it wasn't the primary cause. If there had been no housing bubble then the low-interest Greenspan years would have made little difference. In the middle of his term Bush tried to rein in the Fannie Mae, but the Dems defended everything chairman Franklin Raines did. Added to the blame are Senator Chris Dodd and Congresspersons Barney Frank and Maxine Waters. You can read about them elsewhere, but there are plenty of books and articles out there that correct this left-wing piece of historical fiction.
D. This is one of the most misused and misattributed quotes out there. It's usually attributed to Albert Einstein, except he never said it. The original quote said that it was a sign of addiction, not insanity, and that's because the source was Alcoholics Anonymous. The legal of insanity is "mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior." So on each point you don't know what you're talking about.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Faithful1] #787968
07/08/14 08:36 PM
07/08/14 08:36 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Then your rant wasn't clear. For example:

I wrote: "The Republicans are not against ALL regulation, but are against OPPRESSIVE regulation and OVER REGULATION."

A disagreement would have been: "Yes, Republicans are against all regulation" or "They are not against oppressive regulation and over regulation." Instead you wrote, "What party...is in favour of oppressive and over regulation?" That doesn't refute what I wrote at all.

Again your argument is a NONSENSE. WHO is FOR Oppressive or OVER regulation? Who is NOT AGAINST Oppressive or OVER regulation?

If the Republicans are against Obsessive and over regulation are the Democrats for this? Of course not. So, again, pointless rhetoric.

I wrote: "On the Mafia being capitalist, I would disagree with that too. How is the Mafia in any sense free market? Lying, deception, fraud, cheating, threatening, bullying, robbing and murdering are not capitalist."

You wrote: "None of these things are Democrat either. None of these things are ANY political philosophy."

Since I didn't write anything about Democrats, how does that refute or even disagree with what I wrote?

Because you are comparing apples with oranges. My point was to illustrate that these actions are not political. Rendering your point moot. As I thought was wholly self evident.

It's not up to me to figure you out.

Thank God for that.

If we get a President who defends the Constitution and is overall good at his job, what difference does his religion make? ....I don't have to agree with the religion of any given President for him to do his job.

If you dont think that what someone belives in I dont know what to tell you. If someone believes in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, Zeus, Pagan gods, Atlantis or the Easter Bunny thats all good with you?
What someone believes is an intrinsic part of their character and personality. And should concern the shit out of me and everyone else if they were to become President.

C. Deregulation is NOT what caused the crisis that occurred at the end of Bush's administration. It started with the housing crisis, which began in October 2005, and which led to the credit crisis that followed. It was spurred by the Community Reinvestment Act, which was a Jimmy Carter policy that was rewritten by Clinton. The Clintons not only permitted lending to underqualified borrowers, it often made banks and mortgage companies do the loans under threat -- very Mafia-like. That created the housing bubble, and as we all know, it's only a matter of time before bubble's burst. Greenspan's lending policy didn't help, but it wasn't the primary cause. If there had been no housing bubble then the low-interest Greenspan years would have made little difference. In the middle of his term Bush tried to rein in the Fannie Mae, but the Dems defended everything chairman Franklin Raines did. Added to the blame are Senator Chris Dodd and Congresspersons Barney Frank and Maxine Waters. You can read about them elsewhere, but there are plenty of books and articles out there that correct this left-wing piece of historical fiction.

Again I apologise for bringing economics into the thread. It was not my intent to open that can of worms.

This is one of the most misused and misattributed quotes out there. It's usually attributed to Albert Einstein, except he never said it. The original quote said that it was a sign of addiction, not insanity, and that's because the source was Alcoholics Anonymous. The legal of insanity is "mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior." So on each point you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks for the history lesson but my version works just fine to illustrate my point and Ill stick with it.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787972
07/08/14 09:28 PM
07/08/14 09:28 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
A. Your whole response is nonsense. Did you read what I originally responded to? Man, I'm writing to a brick wall. I'll spell it out for you one last time. A previous poster made the claim that Republicans are against all regulation. I responded by saying that assertion is not true, it's a straw man. Republicans are against over or excessive regulation. I didn't write anything about Democrats. Get it now? Do you now understand? If you still don't get it, then maybe you need to repeat a few grades or check into a special education program.
B. The point isn't moot. Your response was moot. Again, a previous poster made the claim that the Mafia practices capitalism and I responded to it. What you wrote agrees with me, so there's no point to you writing anything on this issue at all.
C. Both Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton said they believe in UFOs. Did that concern you when they were president? Every president before Lincoln (except John Quincy Adams) believed in slavery, so should we disregard everything they said and did? Obama believes in Black Liberation Theology, so are you going to run out and call for his impeachment? Are you going to advocate changing the Constitution so that only people who believe in some form of Christianity can be president?

Last edited by Faithful1; 07/08/14 09:31 PM.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787976
07/08/14 09:51 PM
07/08/14 09:51 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, we're prob too far apart to ever see eye to eye.

Appreciate the personal attacks though. Mature.

Best of luck.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #787977
07/08/14 09:52 PM
07/08/14 09:52 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I think you two should work things out at a couples retreat in the Poconos. It's nice this time of year.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: pizzaboy] #787978
07/08/14 09:54 PM
07/08/14 09:54 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
I think you two should work things out at a couples retreat in the Poconos. It's nice this time of year.

Walked straight into that one!
wink

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787982
07/08/14 10:50 PM
07/08/14 10:50 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Okay,Pizzaboy, but he pays!

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #787983
07/08/14 11:25 PM
07/08/14 11:25 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Politics does not mix well with any subject that's a fact.

I am on a few soccer sites. We all seem to love the game some more then others. That is what brought us together what we all have in common.

Bring politics in that discussion then you see how different we are.

Same thing here for what ever reason we all have an interest in this subject matter. Mix politics into it every goes bad.

On Mormons after Sandy hit my daughter who just bought a house near the Beach in Belle Harbour. After Sandy the beach moved into her house.

Everyone in her area tried to help each other. I tried to help her block where she lived. I go there one morning and their are two big trucks one with workers and one with stuff. These guys were Mormons why where they there? There religion says they should help people in trouble. For me it is hard to talk bad about a religion who believes they should help people who are in trouble. Then they do something to help.

Evidently, Romney also believes that so tell me again how he would have been a Bad president.

only the unloved hate
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: pizzaboy] #787986
07/08/14 11:51 PM
07/08/14 11:51 PM
Phoenix, Arizona
W
Walkner Offline
Button
Walkner  Offline
W
Button
Phoenix, Arizona

Go through my pre-2008 posts. I thought Bush was an imbecile, and I said as much every day for most of his second term. And it's okay for me to say that without being classified a Lefty or some similar term. But the minute a White guy calls out Obama for his poor performance, he's automatically a racist piece of shit?

Fuck you, Cook. I know your story. Unemployed, living under the poverty line, yet you have money for a PlayStation and 300 dollar sneakers from your government check. The same government that you blame for all of your problems.

And you know what? I'm tired of fucking sugarcoating things in the name of political correctness here. I got mine, my kids are guaranteed to have theirs. Because I was raised by a strong mother and father, and so were my children. You, on the other hand, are a fucking mutt. And it's in no small part because of the lack of parenting that you received. But then again, you just did what your own father did. Which is nothing (if he was even around, which I seriously doubt).

You're a fucking lowlife who will still be waiting for the same government direct deposit and housing voucher next winter while my wife and I go back to South Florida for a few months to sit in the sun and play golf. So enjoy your video games and keep blaming Whitey, asshole. I'll be in Boca lol.

Oh, Michelle Obama is a fucking mutt. Let her put her own two homely kids on a diet and shut the fuck up about mine. As for her sissy husband, the man has proven himself to be spineless and completely ineffective in matters of foreign policy and dealing with our enemies. And as much as I didn't care for Bush, I have a feeling that history will exonerate him. And vilify Obama.

This is beautiful, one of the best rant's I have seen in sometime. Go PB!!

This topic in general seems like a topic that is just a trap. It ends up with people arguing about politics. Lol

I figured I would throw my opinion out now. They all suck! They are too busy kissing the ass of these special interests groups, or pushing bizarre political agenda's to care about people like you or I.

I thought Bush was incredibly bad, and still do. He made me completely turned off from Republicans. I am thankful for Obama, he showed me that none of them care about anyone from the lower to upper middle class. I am turned off of politics in general. They are just going to do what they are going to do, and hopefully it doesn't interfere with my everyday life.

Last edited by Walkner; 07/08/14 11:52 PM.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Walkner] #787999
07/09/14 03:29 AM
07/09/14 03:29 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
They all suck.

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: pizzaboy] #788002
07/09/14 03:36 AM
07/09/14 03:36 AM
Miami, Fla via Englewood Cliff...
Longshoreman Offline
Button
Longshoreman  Offline
Button
Miami, Fla via Englewood Cliff...
They all suck.

Then spit it right at all of us!!

Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #788005
07/09/14 04:01 AM
07/09/14 04:01 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

When George Bush was President, Rolling Stone magazine mocked and excoriated him in EVERY single issue.

After the Boston Marathon Bombings, Rolling Stone put Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on the cover looking like a rock star; giving him exactly what he wanted.

Go figure.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: pizzaboy] #788009
07/09/14 05:09 AM
07/09/14 05:09 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss

That's why the Presidency should be one term and out wink.

been saying it forever...i say any elected official should be one term...career politics isnt what it was designed for. do the best you can and then get out. will never happen

When Interpol?
Re: Which major American party is more Mafia Friendly? [Re: Philip_Lombardo] #788015
07/09/14 06:20 AM
07/09/14 06:20 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@pizzaboy

you're talking about the president's children

what kinda MAN talks about women and children.....the answer is a lowlife

i hope u talk that same tough shit when you're in hell