GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (U talkin' da me ??, chin_gigante), 215 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,438
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Gumad] #767532
03/12/14 03:15 AM
03/12/14 03:15 AM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
No such thing, fact is this is pretty tedious or is this your level?

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: carmela] #767571
03/12/14 11:51 AM
03/12/14 11:51 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted By: carmela
Queen Sean, I definitely wasn't having a go at you, I was just saying I know FF is for sure from Jersey.
For the record, I like the Irish. And I have nothing against the Brits who have a Queen, and a Prince who is also a Queen, and if Napoleon were alive today he would cross that tunnel and they'd be speaking French in a half hour flat. Unless the 82nd Airborn saved them again. I love the British... someone has to hold our generals' coat while we fight the fight.

Can I quibble?

America has never saved anyone in war, let a lone the British. I am assuming, what you are referring to is World War II and America's entry into the war some three years after its start. Unfortunately, for your theory, the war was already all but won by the time of the D-Day landings. America's material contribution to the war was far more significant than any American soldiers sent into Europe.

Further, American generals didn't command British generals (not sure where you got that idea from). Gen. Montgomery was in command of the 21 army group which included all British and common wealth forces - Except the Aussies and Kiwis I think - (i.e. an army far, FAR larger than anything america could have possibly fielded circa 1939 - the 12th Army Group was formed post d-day landings in 1944, by that time British and Commonwealth forces were depleted from four years of intense fighting). Eisenhower commanded the Americans. They collaborated but there was no hierarchy among the primary allied nations.

German officers had made overtures of Peace to the British long before america entered the war. The writing was on the wall. The Germans lost four million soldiers on the Eastern front (compared to the less than 1 million in the West) in the pursuit of Hitler's goal to conquer Russia.

The only reason peace was not made was because it would have been a "white peace" with neither side being in a position to enforce its will on the other. Thus, America enters the war and Hitler refuses to surrenders despite his offensive capability having been completely annihilated by the Russians a year previous. The Allied powers wanted another treaty of Versailles that would effectively neuter the Germans ability to effectively wage another world war (And of course, America wanted a big piece of that European pie). Which was the fear, they accept peace not in a position of total authority, the Germans recoup and recover for a few years then renew their war against Europe.

Point being, I find your view a little offensive and somewhat misinformed though I understand you were probably just trying to get under Sean's skin. If anyone saved Britain in WW2 it was the Commonwealth.

Also, Napoleon was defeated by Arthur Wesseley at Waterloo, a brit.

Politely offended,

some random canadian

Last edited by slumpy; 03/12/14 12:04 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #767573
03/12/14 12:10 PM
03/12/14 12:10 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: British
We lost a fair few to 'friendly fire' from you lot, as the American forces have no idea what they are doing!

Britain has fought more battles and won more victories than America ever will.

You can give it the keyboard hardman routine all you want, but if its even numbers we would always do you lot..

Its ok turning up with with larger numbers, but maybe you should check out your wee bit of history and see what happened in Vietnam when you got done big time and had to run home....

If I recall y'all are 0-2 against us correct?
1. American Revolutionary War
2. War of 1812.

You can win as many battles as you want against places you colonized that had no chance, but your Zilch against us. And That's That.

Ohh one more; what about when you guys had to withdraw troops from Suez? You remember that British? Refresh me if I'm wrong but you guys almost went to war with the Soviets, who backed the Egyptians, who in turn told you guys to get the hell out of there.
If I remember my history lessons correct, didn't President Eisenhower threaten to sale off the US reserves of the British pound which, would of collapsed your currency completely.

Chalk up another one for good ole 'Merica. That's what 3-0 now? What was that called, "Britain's Waterloo" if I remember correctly?

um, America lost 1812... Also, America was the aggressor. Moreover, as far as wars go, this was barely even considered one in the UK. IIRC they didn't even commit anymore resources in terms of military man power than what was already stationed over in the Canadian colonies. This, of course, was supplemented by local militia auxiliaries and allied native tribes.

FINALLY, on the topic of 1812, this war's ONLY historical importance is that of helping to establish Canada's national identity. Purely contextual. It had no great ramifications, no great loss of life and certainly did not come anywhere close to defeating the British empire.

To be fair, you didn't exactly defeat the British Empire in the revolutionary war either, it was just no longer economically viable to continue fighting for an investment that had little return - a victory of sorts, but not the monumental achievements american history books make it out to be. Not to mention the British were fighting wars elsewhere in the world, over colonies that were far more profitable.

Further, the American revolution was pure bullshit. You seceded on a pretense of taxation without representation, of literally, one to two percent... then "Honest Abe" takes office and increases taxes 47% in the revenue act of 1861, WHICH EXPLICITLY stated the fed would collect taxes under threat of violence if necessary. rofl. Which of course instigated the civil war. Oh wait, that was about slavery, right? Nope. Another historical fallacy for the benefit of the gullible and naive american masses. America has always been and will continue to be about pure MERCANTILISM / industrial warfare.

it's a nation whose own history is subject to multiple revisions and barely at all comes close to resembling reality. This thread shows just how ridiculously the history has been skewed to give your nation a favorable view.

it's probably also worth pointing out that America has never actually won any wars, ever. I mean... Vietnam. Korea. Gulf War. "war on terror". the list goes on and on.

this whole retarded posturing of warfare is completely pointless. Warfare benefits nobody but the rich politicians and the corporate lobbyists who can profit from the sale of arms and rebuilding infrastructure when its all said and done. Nationalism in general is a construct of the state meant to create "sides" and an "us vs them" mentality. As it helps mask and justify the occupation of foreign nations (*cough*IRAQ*cough*)The truth is, America's military might, or someone else's lackthereof is indicative of what, exactly? What is it that gain you in the end? Soldiers are just tools for the upper social stratus to exploit and become richer. are you really proud of that? I'm not. It's disgusting.

Last edited by slumpy; 03/12/14 12:41 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: slumpy] #767576
03/12/14 12:40 PM
03/12/14 12:40 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: slumpy

Can I quibble?

Probably as well as any other canadian, I'd imagine.

You guys can do anything you want, actually, as long as you have the pitbull named United States of America protecting your front yard.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767577
03/12/14 12:42 PM
03/12/14 12:42 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
protecting us from, what, exactly?

yeah...

I'm sorry that reality offends you and puts you in a position where you feel the need to make arbitrary and baseless accusations. I'd much rather someone protect us from you than anyone else. America, is, afterall, the world's number one leader in trampling the sovereignty and civil rights of foreign nations everywhere.

But as I said in a previous post, war benefits nobody but those at the top of our social dichotomy and we are taught to be proud of militaristic "accomplishments" because it is beneficial for those who profit from war. We try to paint our nations as having some sort of altruistic intent when te truth is, no war has ever been fought for justice. Merely self interest.

But when it's all said and done, all the grand standing in the world won't make the status quo last forever. Empires come and go. America is already on the way out after a short 60-odd years. Perhaps if you think of the Roman Empire's rule, which lasted centuries, it will put this modern world perspective for you; because I think it is something you may lack a little of.

Despite all that I have just said Carmela, I do have a tremendous amount of respect for you. On this subject however, I do not see us ever meeting eye to eye. smile

I would prefer an amicable relationship with everyone on this forum so it is probably better that I just drop this subject, especially since this sort of conversation isn't what this board is for. To that end, I do apologize if I offended you. I meant my remarks as a statement of accuracy as opposed to a judgement being passed - As a former student of history, historicity and its accuracy is something I am somewhat obsessed with. Again, soryr if I offende,d it was no tmy intent.

Last edited by slumpy; 03/12/14 04:24 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767767
03/13/14 02:28 PM
03/13/14 02:28 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/250k-gang-banker-was-in-bitter-feud-with-mr-big-30086626.html

€250k gang banker was in bitter feud with 'Mr Big.

BY KEN FOY CRIME CORRESPONDENT – 12 MARCH 2014 03:30 PM

A CRIMINAL who was caught with more than €250,000 in euro, dollar and sterling notes in a garda raid was previously involved in a bitter feud with the 'Mr Big' drugs gang.

The feud led to a pipe bomb being placed under his car.

The 30-year-old 'bag man' was not arrested in last week's raid at a house in the Riverside estate in Coolock, which the Herald revealed was targeting the drugs gang which was once controlled by slain crimelord Eamon 'The Don' Dunne.

PRESSURE

Details have emerged about the mob's 'banker' who is said to be under "serious pressure" after the huge cash seizure.

The suspect previously became embroiled in a major gangland dispute in 2009 after he approached a main player in the 'Mr Big' mob over a five-figure drugs debt that the criminal's close friend owed to Eamon Dunne's mob for drugs.

When the 'bag man' approached the criminal who was Mr Big's right-hand man, the criminal told him to get lost and that his mate's drugs debt was nothing to do with him.

The incident happened in late 2009 as the 'Mr Big' gangster was leaving a north Dublin gym and noticed that the 'bag man' was taking details of his car reg.

A number of days later, senior members of The Don's gang called to the family home of Mr Big's right-hand man and demanded that he show up for a meeting with them.

A meeting was organised in a northside pub in which Mr Big's associate was savagely assaulted by one of The Don's pals.

Members of The Don gang then took the criminal's car because of the debt that his friend owed the mob.

TENSE

Following a tense number of weeks, the situation was finally resolved and Mr Big's close associate's car was finally returned to him.

However despite the truce, Mr Big's close associate never forgot the role that the 'bag man' played in escalating the situation when it first kicked off.

And just a few weeks later, a pipe bomb was placed under the bag man's car by Mr Big's close associate.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767769
03/13/14 02:33 PM
03/13/14 02:33 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/christmas-cracker-bombs-sent-england-came-ireland-n33071

'Christmas Cracker' Bombs Sent to England Came From Ireland.

Seven small parcel bombs left at military installations in England last week all bore postmarks from the Irish Republic, according to intelligence sources, and while crudely made marked the first time in recent years that Irish republican militants had struck the English mainland.

The bombs were amateurish, said sources, and several were low-powered “party popper”devices more likely to frighten than harm anyone who opened them. About as strong as “Christmas crackers,” the party favors Britons pop open at Christmas dinner, the bombs were mailed from the Irish Republic in envelopes the size of a sheet of typing paper.

But the impact of the bombs was less about size than symbolism, said one source. “Irish dissidents have demonstrated an ability to once again strike against England,” said the source. Militants planted bombs in London in 2000 and 2001.

After the devices were discovered, a caller to the Irish media claimed credit on behalf of “the New IRA” and said attacks would take place “when and where the IRA sees fit.” The “New IRA” was formed from the merger of two splinter republican groups. The main body of the IRA, the Provisional IRA, declared a ceasefire in its armed struggle with the British government in the late 1990s.

When armed Irish groups began to step up the pace of their attacks two years ago, England’s domestic security service acknowledged publicly that it had underestimated the threat. MI5 has since shifted significant resources to fighting the Republican terror campaign, drawing some resources away from the agency’s other missions, notably the hunt for al Qaeda terror cells.

The Irish splinter groups are now conducting 25 to 30 attacks a year. The most recent lethal attack was the murder of David Black, a Northern Ireland police officer, who was ambushed and shot on a highway in November 2012.

Following the discovery of parcel bombs at military recruiting centers last Thursday, British Prime Minister David Cameron emerged from a crisis management meeting largely devoted to the floods inundating his nation and acknowledged the Irish terror threat to the media.

“He effectively gave the IRA what it sought,” one source said. “Publicity.”

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767776
03/13/14 02:51 PM
03/13/14 02:51 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Damn. Good article. Thanks ABC. I wonder what this means. A renewed struggle against England itself? Very curious to see what's in ireland's future.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: slumpy] #767779
03/13/14 03:09 PM
03/13/14 03:09 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
If anyone saved Britain in WW2 it was the Commonwealth.

yeah, god bless the indian navy for sending countless convoys across the ocean to feed a country on the brink of starvation. all the thanks in the world to austarlia and the thousands of tankers of fuel they sent. bless the new zealand air force for bombing the industrial might right out of germany. wink

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767810
03/13/14 04:44 PM
03/13/14 04:44 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
hehe. I mentioned America's material contribution, which, in all honesty cannot be at all downplayed. Had it not been for those resources from the States, Britain would not have been able to fend off the blitz - Regardless of the resources sent from elsewhere. I just feel like the Western nations (not just America) give themselves more credit where the fighting is concerned... And I am speaking as someone who had family fight in that war (grandfather and his brothers).

It was not something that was easy for me to reconcile when I got into serious historical study in university. We are taught so much mythology about that war it has become exceedingly difficult to sift through it and see where the truth lays. So much of it is mired in political and social agendae and in many ways it has become taboo to question the official stories as portrayed in the history books. Problem is, academia has discovered more, changed its opinions, perspectives and views - The History books haven't.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767905
03/14/14 07:53 AM
03/14/14 07:53 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/murdered-panda-was-found-in-a-pool-of-bloody-cash

Murdered criminal The Panda was found in a pool of bloody cash.

Gunmen fired at least 14 bullets at Micka ‘Panda’ Kelly before reversing a car over him as they escaped, an inquest has heard.

Dublin Coroner’s Court heard how criminal Michael Kelly (30), known as The Panda, was left lying in a pool of blood with a fatal head injury after the targeted shooting.

His killers fired at him an “AK-47-style assault rifle” and a revolver at Marsfield Avenue, Clongriffin, on the afternoon of September 15, 2011.

He was found lying face down over a large amount of cash.

The previous May gardai had warned Kelly, from Kilbarrack, that his life was in danger.

The Coroner’s Court heard that Kelly was visiting his girlfriend on the day of the shooting and was dropped off outside her apartment block at around 1.05pm.

Witnesses told investigating gardai that Kelly began running when he spotted a silver car speeding towards him.

A man, who was travelling in the in the back of the car, starting shooting at Kelly with the rifle.

Kelly was hit, turned and fell and continued to be fired upon by the gunman.

Witnesses then saw a man wearing a black hoodie standing over the body and shooting Kelly again while he lay prone on the ground.
This man then got into the passenger side of the car and the driver reversed it over Kelly’s body.

He was still conscious shortly after the shooting and his girlfriend was one of a number of people who went to his aid.

Witnesses had described seeing a hole in the back of the victim’s head.

Kelly had already died when gardai arrived at the scene a short time later.

Gda Martin Fahey, who was on the scene, said he was lying face down over a large amount of cash with “a lot of blood” coming from his side.

The getaway car was found about 10 minutes’ drive from the scene with the firearms used in the shooting in the boot.

The post-mortem found that Kelly had suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head and there were a further five bullet wounds causing internal injuries.

Nobody has ever been charged with the murder and the file remains open, said Det Insp Tony Howard Howard.

The jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing by persons unknown.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767906
03/14/14 07:56 AM
03/14/14 07:56 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/c...deral-police-in

Gilligan shot with bullets stolen from German federal police in 2004.

Gardai investigating the botched hit attempt on former crime lord John Gilligan have discovered that the ammunition used to shoot him was stolen from German police a decade ago.

Sundayworld.com can reveal that detectives have recovered five shell casings from the house where the 61-year-old was shot four times earlier this month.

Two casings were found outside his brother-in-law’s house on Greenfort Crescent in Clondalkin while a further three were discovered inside the house.

A forensic examination has determined that the ammunition was 9mm Sintox brand and was fired from a Czech-manufactured CZ 75 semi-automatic pistol.

The ammo has been matched to a batch of Sintox 9mm that was stolen from German federal police in 2004.

Detectives believe this is a significant breakthrough because it means that the gun and stolen ammunition was probably imported to Ireland from continental Europe, most likely Spain.

This gives credence to the theory that the Christy Kinahan gang was behind organising the murder bid and brought the gun into Ireland with a drugs shipment.

Significantly, the CZ 75 used in the attempted murder was the same make of the weapon that was discarded by a gunman after he went to a pub on the Navan Road in December looking for Gilligan only to target the wrong boozer.

This has convinced investigators that not only was the same gang responsible for importing the firearms into Ireland but that the same gunmen were behind both attempts on the life of the pint-sized mobster.

The prime suspect in the first incident at the Halfway House last December is a 34-year-old from Ballymun in Dublin. Gilligan is convinced he was responsible and that he accepted a €20,000 contract put up by the Kinahan mob.

A masked guman went into the halfway house shouting “where’s Gilligan” only for his target to be actually in the nearby Hole in the Wall pub.

Gardai chased the gunman who made his escape on a high-powered motorbike and threw the Czech weapon away before disappearing.

They wanted rid of Gilligan because he had been demanding money with menaces from several serious criminals and was proving a nuisance who would not take the message to back-off.

The approval for the hit came from the highest echelons of the Kinahan gang and gardai fear it is only a matter of time before somebody comes to finish the job.

Gilligan is still being treated in a private room at Connolly Hospital in Blanchardstown and is expected to be released next week.

Armed gardai continue to patrol the hospital to prevent a further hit attempt.

Gilligan has been spoken to by gardai but has refused to cooperate with the investigation. Sources say that gardai are making slow progress and aside from the information about the ammunition have not determined exactly who the two gunmen were who burst into the house and shot Gilligan in the legs and chest, with another bullet grazing his head.

The CZ 75 is regarded as being a very dependable weapon that is shorter and more compact than other 9mm pistols. It weighs around 2 pounds unloaded and its magazine can carry 14 rounds.

A source said: “The fact that the ammunition originated from a batch stolen by a foreign police force shows you that the gun and bullets were sourced by absolute professionals.

“Now the same can’t be said for the shooter but he was given a state of the art weapon with decent ammunition but still managed to botch the job. We are nearly certain Kinahan’s gang sent the weapon but are still trying to fill in the other blanks.

“This is very much a live investigation and the fact that the victim is not cooperating is not helping us to be honest. It’s in his interest to play ball with us because he knows that whoever is behind this will most likely come back to finish him off”.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767907
03/14/14 08:01 AM
03/14/14 08:01 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/c...night-in-dublin

Two men in hospital after being shot last night in Dublin.

Two men are today being treated in hospital after they received gunshot wounds last night in the capital.

The shooting occurred last night at approximately 10.15pm on Clifden Drive in Ballyfermot.

Two men - one in his 50s and one in his 20s - were shot by a gunman in the south Dublin suburb.

They were rushed to nearby St James' Hospital where they are being treated today.

Their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

Gardai sealed off the area and have carried out a forensic examination.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767908
03/14/14 08:06 AM
03/14/14 08:06 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/wrong-man-was-shot-seven-times-by-masked-killer-30090146.html

Wrong man was shot seven times by masked killer.

BY GARETH NAUGHTON – 13 MARCH 2014 03:30 PM

THE sister of a man who was gunned down in a case of mistaken identity has spoken of her relief that "finally the truth is out", adding "my brother was no scumbag".

Amanda Ryle was speaking after an inquest into the death of her brother Robert who was shot seven times in an attack in Clondalkin in 2010.

Ms Ryle said that the family were happy that his name had been cleared, adding that her 30-year-old brother "did not deserve the death he got and now justice has been served".

"This was mistaken identity. His name has been cleared," she said.

The Dublin Coroner's Court heard how a masked gunman who waited in the shadows to carry out an attack had shot the wrong man.

Gardai at the inquest into the death of father-of-one Robert Ryle from Blackditch Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10, confirmed that they believe that he was shot in a case of "mistaken identity".

Mr Ryle died at Tallaght Hospital on October 27, 2010, three days after he was attacked outside a house at Foxdene Park in Clondalkin, Dublin 22.

Dublin Coroner's Court heard that he spent the day of the shooting with his friend Michael Duffy and they were returning by car to Mr Duffy's house at around 8.20pm when Mr Ryle was shot.

Mr Duffy, who was not present but whose deposition was read into the record, told gardai that Mr Ryle had gotten out of the car to move a child's bicycle in the driveway when the killer struck. He said he heard a bang and when he looked he saw a man – who was wearing a mask from the movie Scream – coming from the side of the house.

He reversed the car and caught the killer between the vehicle and a pillar but the attacker still managed to get around the corner and fled from the scene. Speaking from the body of the court, the Ryle family claimed that Mr Duffy was the intended target.

Detective Inspector Richard McDonnell confirmed that there were threats against other members of the Duffy family and that no such threat existed against Robert Ryle.

"It is our belief that Robert was not a person involved in activities that would have resulted in his death. Whoever was there had a specific purpose and we believe that Robert was not the target," he said.

Despite intensive treatment at Tallaght Hospital, Mr Ryle died three days after the attack.

WOUNDS

The post-mortem was carried out by state pathologist Professor Marie Cassidy who found seven gunshot wounds on his body with some causing severe damage to his internal organs.

She gave the cause of death as multiple gunshot wounds to the neck and trunk.

Det Insp McDonnell said that nobody has been charged in relation to the murder and the case remains open.

The jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing by a person unknown and were satisfied it was mistaken identity.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767909
03/14/14 08:07 AM
03/14/14 08:07 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/witness-tells-of-seeing-double-gang-murders-30090054.html

Witness tells of seeing double gang murders.

GARETH NAUGHTON – 13 MARCH 2014 03:30 PM

A MAN who narrowly escaped injury when two brothers were murdered in a gangland shooting told their inquest that he fled immediately and did not see the gunmen.

Dayle Devoy was giving evidence at the joint inquest into the deaths of Paul (35) and Kenneth (32) Corbally, from Drumfinn Avenue, Ballyfermot, who were gunned down in a hail of bullets on the Neilstown Road in Clondalkin on the evening of June 28, 2010.

Both men were pronounced dead at the scene.

ATTACK

Gardai had warned the brothers that their lives were in danger.

Dublin Coroner's Court heard that the brothers and Mr Devoy were in a car preparing to drive on to the Neilstown Road when the attack occurred.

Witness Angela Roche, who was not present in court, told gardai she saw a taxi drive up beside the car, which was being driven by Kenneth Corbally, and ram into the side of it.

Two men fired shots into the car from the taxi before getting out and going to the driver's side of the dead men's vehicle where they continued shooting.

Mr Devoy told the court he was in the back seat of the car when the incident happened. He said he did not see the other car approaching.

"I saw the window coming through and I jumped out of the back and hid behind the back wheel.

"I just jumped out and ran," he said.

He told the court he did not see the gunmen.

Witnesses saw three men wearing balaclavas speeding away in the taxi following the incident.

The killers' car, which had been disguised as a taxi, was later found burnt out nearby and both firearms used in the incident were discovered inside. Ballistics examiner Det Gda David O'Leary said that at least 16 shots were discharged from the firearms.

The post-mortem examinations on both men were carried out by deputy state pathologist Dr Michael Curtis.

INJURIES

Seven bullets were recovered from Paul Corbally's body with the injuries to his head and chest described as "catastrophic".

Kenneth Corbally had eight gunshot wounds to the head and chest.

Coroner Dr Brian Farrell said both men would have died instantly.

Det Insp Richard McDonnell told the court that gardai in Ballyfermot had warned the brothers that their lives were in danger.

He said three people were arrested as part of the garda investigation, but no file was sent to the director of public prosecutions.

Nobody has ever been charged or made amenable for the murders, the court heard.

The jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing by persons unknown in the deaths of both men.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767910
03/14/14 08:12 AM
03/14/14 08:12 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: slumpy] #767911
03/14/14 08:19 AM
03/14/14 08:19 AM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: British
We lost a fair few to 'friendly fire' from you lot, as the American forces have no idea what they are doing!

Britain has fought more battles and won more victories than America ever will.

You can give it the keyboard hardman routine all you want, but if its even numbers we would always do you lot..

Its ok turning up with with larger numbers, but maybe you should check out your wee bit of history and see what happened in Vietnam when you got done big time and had to run home....

If I recall y'all are 0-2 against us correct?
1. American Revolutionary War
2. War of 1812.

You can win as many battles as you want against places you colonized that had no chance, but your Zilch against us. And That's That.

Ohh one more; what about when you guys had to withdraw troops from Suez? You remember that British? Refresh me if I'm wrong but you guys almost went to war with the Soviets, who backed the Egyptians, who in turn told you guys to get the hell out of there.
If I remember my history lessons correct, didn't President Eisenhower threaten to sale off the US reserves of the British pound which, would of collapsed your currency completely.

Chalk up another one for good ole 'Merica. That's what 3-0 now? What was that called, "Britain's Waterloo" if I remember correctly?

um, America lost 1812... Also, America was the aggressor. Moreover, as far as wars go, this was barely even considered one in the UK. IIRC they didn't even commit anymore resources in terms of military man power than what was already stationed over in the Canadian colonies. This, of course, was supplemented by local militia auxiliaries and allied native tribes.

FINALLY, on the topic of 1812, this war's ONLY historical importance is that of helping to establish Canada's national identity. Purely contextual. It had no great ramifications, no great loss of life and certainly did not come anywhere close to defeating the British empire.

To be fair, you didn't exactly defeat the British Empire in the revolutionary war either, it was just no longer economically viable to continue fighting for an investment that had little return - a victory of sorts, but not the monumental achievements american history books make it out to be. Not to mention the British were fighting wars elsewhere in the world, over colonies that were far more profitable.

Further, the American revolution was pure bullshit. You seceded on a pretense of taxation without representation, of literally, one to two percent... then "Honest Abe" takes office and increases taxes 47% in the revenue act of 1861, WHICH EXPLICITLY stated the fed would collect taxes under threat of violence if necessary. rofl. Which of course instigated the civil war. Oh wait, that was about slavery, right? Nope. Another historical fallacy for the benefit of the gullible and naive american masses. America has always been and will continue to be about pure MERCANTILISM / industrial warfare.

it's a nation whose own history is subject to multiple revisions and barely at all comes close to resembling reality. This thread shows just how ridiculously the history has been skewed to give your nation a favorable view.

it's probably also worth pointing out that America has never actually won any wars, ever. I mean... Vietnam. Korea. Gulf War. "war on terror". the list goes on and on.

this whole retarded posturing of warfare is completely pointless. Warfare benefits nobody but the rich politicians and the corporate lobbyists who can profit from the sale of arms and rebuilding infrastructure when its all said and done. Nationalism in general is a construct of the state meant to create "sides" and an "us vs them" mentality. As it helps mask and justify the occupation of foreign nations (*cough*IRAQ*cough*)The truth is, America's military might, or someone else's lackthereof is indicative of what, exactly? What is it that gain you in the end? Soldiers are just tools for the upper social stratus to exploit and become richer. are you really proud of that? I'm not. It's disgusting.

Yes and that is why Canada is the 51st state

Touch my stuff.....I kill ya
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767921
03/14/14 11:29 AM
03/14/14 11:29 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
I'm unsure how that makes Canada the 51st state. Care to expand on that thought? I'm interested to see how you arrived at this conclusion. Last I had checked Canada continues to have its very own federal government wink

1812 was, in part, about annexing Canada. Hence, why, when you slice the loaf, America ultimately "lost" - Although the ramifications for losing this particular war were non-existent. The capitol moved to DC (the brits burned it down the whitehouse - which was far less grand than it is today hehe) and the boarders remained exactly as they were before the war.

Ironically, when the Americans did invade the Canadian colonies, they thought they would be greeted as liberators! I think, however, if you look at the time line, a mere 60 years after 1812 Canada would confederate as a sovereign nation. Perhaps they drew inspiration to secede from the revolutionary americans!

Last edited by slumpy; 03/14/14 11:36 AM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: slumpy] #767923
03/14/14 11:36 AM
03/14/14 11:36 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland

1812 was, in part, about annexing Canada. Hence, why, when you slice the loaf, America ultimately "lost" - Although the ramifications for losing this particular war were non-existent. The capitol moved to DC (the brits burned it down the whitehouse - which was far less grand than it is today hehe) and the boarders remained exactly as they were before the war.

Ironically, when the Americans did invade the Canadian colonies, they thought they would be greeted as liberators!

You want me to go into detail on the Battle of New Orleans? Two weeks after the war was over we slaughtered thousands of your troops and made an embarrassment of your army. I almost forgot, the majority of the people that killed your army was Pirates (Jean Lafitte) and other desperadoes, not the standing US Army although they were present.

Last edited by LaLouisiane; 03/14/14 11:36 AM.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: LaLouisiane] #767930
03/14/14 11:50 AM
03/14/14 11:50 AM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Sure! First, let me just say I am not contending that anyone is better than the other. War is war. I personally don't take much pride in violent conflicts and I am not engaging in this conversation to insult people. I just love historical debate and I am quite knowledgeable in certain historical periods.

1812, for such a short war, had a great many battles. There were grand victories and horrendous defeats on both sides. America also beat the brits bloody when they retook Baltimore. And when they sacked York.

I get your point, that, because NO was the last (major) battle of the war that it would seem to indicate a win... But, as I pointed out, you must take into consideration the contextual circumstances. America was the aggressor, England had long since given up on that land. America had failed to hold any of the settlements they had captured and were beaten back across the border where the british sieged and plundered a great many cities. Because the Empire was unwilling to expend more man-power than were already in the Colonies, they could not fight an extended war post-NO, hence, the "white peace" that ended the conflict.

As I said, 1812 had no great ramifications, it's only importance is in that of helping establish Canada's national identity.

I think it's important to note, though, that by this time, "pirates" were just regular naval sailors given a writ to board and hijack foreign cargo vessels. They used this same tactic 20 years later in the Opium Wars... Though it dates back much farther than 1812.

Edit: sorry for hijacking your thread ABC

Last edited by slumpy; 03/14/14 11:52 AM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: slumpy] #767931
03/14/14 12:08 PM
03/14/14 12:08 PM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland

As I said, 1812 had no great ramifications, it's only importance is in that of helping establish Canada's national identity.

I can Agree with that bro!

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767933
03/14/14 12:15 PM
03/14/14 12:15 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Yeah, honestly, I've never see ANYONE (until now) bring up 1812 that isn't Canadian for the most part rofl. That's Canada for you, though. Nobody knows what goes on up here and nobody cares hehe.

Last edited by slumpy; 03/14/14 12:16 PM.
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767949
03/14/14 01:36 PM
03/14/14 01:36 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
That's why it's the 51st state

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767950
03/14/14 01:49 PM
03/14/14 01:49 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
oh, you! wink

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #767952
03/14/14 01:54 PM
03/14/14 01:54 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
Lol

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #768022
03/14/14 08:19 PM
03/14/14 08:19 PM
ItalianForever Offline
Capo
ItalianForever  Offline
Capo
the picture is disgusting stop

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #768031
03/14/14 08:37 PM
03/14/14 08:37 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
I am taking hormone therapy right now and will have the operation next year. I will be very hot when it's all over and you will want me BAD after that.....

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #768103
03/15/14 11:53 AM
03/15/14 11:53 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0315/602469-belfast-bomb/

Bomb thrown at police vehicle in Belfast.

Police officers in Belfast have escaped serious injury after an explosive device was thrown at their vehicle.

The attack happened last night near the City Cemetery in the west of the city, a Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) spokesman said.

An ambulance service spokesman said paramedics treated up to four members of the public for shock but there were no serious injuries.

RELATED AUDIO & VIDEO

Watch: Dissident republicans blamed for bomb attack on PSNI
A PSNI spokesman said: "Police in west Belfast have escaped serious injury tonight after an explosive device detonated close to their vehicle on the Falls Road.

"The incident occurred shortly before 10.30pm close to the entrance of the City Cemetery.

"It is believed some form of explosive device was thrown at their vehicle."

The City Cemetery, at the junction of Falls Road and Whiterock Road, is one of the oldest public cemeteries in Belfast.

Police officers in Northern Ireland have been urged to tighten personal security measures after a separate under-car bomb was found a relatively short distance away from City Cemetery earlier yesterday.

It fell from the vehicle and failed to explode, and even though the target has not been positively identified, the PSNI has not ruled out the possibility it was meant for one of their officers.

The device was discovered at Blacks Road, a busy route close to the M1 not far from Woodbourne police station.

Dissident republicans have been blamed for planting the bomb in what appears to have been a deliberate attempt to embarrass Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson and Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness, who are in Washington to meet senior members of the Obama administration as part of St Patrick's Day celebrations.

Similar under-car bombs have been used several times before - once to kill Constable Ronan Kerr near Omagh, Co Tyrone, in April 2011, and to seriously injure two officers in separate attacks near Castlederg, Co Tyrone, in May 2008 and Randalstown, Co Antrim, in January 2010.

There have also been attempts to kill off-duty officers in Belfast, some of them close to PSNI headquarters, and a soldier in Bangor, Co Down.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #768105
03/15/14 11:55 AM
03/15/14 11:55 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/l...k-30094757.html

PSNI officers warned after attack.

15 MARCH 2014

The Police Federation has warned officers to be vigilant after members of the force in Northern Ireland escaped injury during a bomb attack.

Chairman Terry Spence vowed dissident republicans opposed to the peace process would not succeed in plunging the country back into full-scale conflict after an explosive device was detonated near a vehicle patrol in West Belfast last night using a command wire.

Extremists have redoubled efforts to kill, and officers were urged to tighten personal security after a separate under-car bomb was found a relatively short distance away earlier yesterday.

Members of a Filipino family were treated for shock and their car was damaged after a device was targeted at four officers inside their Landrover near the City Cemetery off the Falls Road. Children aged 16, 13 and 11 were passengers caught up in the bombing.

Mr Spence said: "The officers were fortunate to escape unhurt in what was a clear attempt to murder and maim. Those responsible have absolutely no regard or respect for life.

"It was a reckless, cowardly and futile action by individuals who have nothing to offer."

The blast blew a chunk of masonry out of the wall of the cemetery.

Sinn Fein has also blamed and condemned dissident republicans.

Mr Spence added: "My members will continue undeterred to offer a professional service to the community. These terrorists will not succeed in their goal and I would appeal to anyone with information to get in touch with the PSNI (Police Service of Northern Ireland) so that these mindless people are brought to justice.

"Police officers and the public must remain vigilant as it is the obvious intention of desperate dissident republicans to attract a headline in the run-up to St Patrick's Day."

The Falls Road area was busy and 200 yards away more than 500 people were enjoying a night organised by the Feile (festival) community organisation.

Many people passed the site of the explosion, Sinn Fein MP Paul Maskey said. Police did not immediately attend to begin their investigation, a standard precaution against a follow up attack.

The earlier under-car bomb fell from the vehicle and failed to explode, and even though the target has not been positively identified, the PSNI has not ruled out the possibility it was meant for one of their officers.

The device was discovered at Blacks Road, a busy route close to the M1 not far from Woodbourne police station.

Dissident republicans have been blamed for planting the bomb in what appears to have been a deliberate attempt to embarrass Northern Ireland First Minister Peter Robinson and deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness, who were in Washington to meet senior members of the Obama administration as part of St Patrick's Day celebrations.

Similar under-car bombs have been used several times before - once to kill Constable Ronan Kerr near Omagh, Co Tyrone, in April 2011, and to seriously injure two officers in separate attacks near Castlederg, Co Tyrone, in May 2008 and Randalstown, Co Antrim, in January 2010.

There have also been attempts to kill off-duty officers in Belfast, some of them close to PSNI headquarters, and a soldier in Bangor, Co Down.

Republicans opposed to the peace process also shot dead PSNI officer Stephen Carroll in March 2009, but after the murder of prison officer David Black on the M1 in November 2012, police mounted an unprecedented surveillance operation against various factions as well making significant arrests.

Northern Ireland Secretary Theresa Villiers said: "This attack is a blatant disregard not just for lives of police officers but also for safety of whole community in west Belfast.

"It should be condemned by all right-thinking people."

A PSNI spokesman said the device was left in place at the cemetery and detonated using a command wire.

Superintendent Barbara Gray said: "This was not only a deliberate attempt to kill police officers but was an attack on the community of West Belfast, and it is only through good fortune that no-one, either police or civilian was seriously injured or killed last night.

"As with all incidents a review of the police response will be carried out to ensure that we do everything possible to provide the highest quality response to the communities of North and West Belfast."

Detectives are appealing for anyone who noticed any suspicious activity in the area of the cemetery in recent days or anyone who has any information which may be of assistance to their investigation to contact them.

One adult and three children were in the passing car that was struck during the explosion, causing considerable damage to their vehicle and leaving them badly shaken.

Stormont justice minister David Ford said: "They are not supported and their actions are futile.

"The people behind this attack clearly planned it but I wonder what their plan was had members of the public been injured or killed?

"The Falls Road is a main route with a constant flow of traffic and pedestrians and it was totally irresponsible to carry out this attack on the local community."

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #768183
03/15/14 07:27 PM
03/15/14 07:27 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Absolute Scum trying to attack cops near a cemetery, no right minded person would support them!

A family were caught up in it..

Last edited by British; 03/16/14 04:55 AM.

British is best....
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull