GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 86 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,758
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,303
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,410
Posts1,060,403
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: SC] #767746
03/13/14 01:19 PM
03/13/14 01:19 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I won't write off all Chicago threads (though most do tend to degenerate into petty bickering thanks to the Outfit fans) but I am done with this thread unless it has something directly to do with the original topic. I will try to follow some people's advice and quit feeding the trolls.

Best thing you could do. FWIW- I agree that most of the Chicagoland threads are bullshit and divisive and childish.

OK, I'm done from this point on.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: SC] #767747
03/13/14 01:20 PM
03/13/14 01:20 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
I won't write off all Chicago threads (though most do tend to degenerate into petty bickering thanks to the Outfit fans) but I am done with this thread unless it has something directly to do with the original topic. I will try to follow some people's advice and quit feeding the trolls.

Best thing you could do. FWIW- I agree that most of the Chicagoland threads are bullshit and divisive and childish.

I made it c lear I am NOT part of the NY vs Chicago pissing match, but just out of curiosity, have you been to Chicago SC?

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #767749
03/13/14 01:23 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Curious & interested is one thing. Being from Bumblefuck, Scotland/Montana & being obsessed with LCN is pathetic.

Huron, this is a totally moronic argument, even by your standards. I'm tired of this stupidity. You just earned yourself a two week vacation from the boards. See if you can get smart in that time. Personally I doubt that it is possible.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: IvyLeague] #767750
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: TheArm
You dont get it... You are both a Buff AND an internet fraud.
The fact that you have been shreaded on virtuaklly every point in this thread and others, makes that pretty clear

You simply making stuff up out of thin air doesn't "shred" me. No matter how many times you claim it does. I've shown that the FBI disagrees with your claims on any number of things. All you have is "The FBI lies." Blah, blah, blah.

We've been over this,,,I don't say the FBI lies...the FBI says it lies (Blah Blah Blah)

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #767751
03/13/14 01:24 PM
03/13/14 01:24 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
You don't provide any verifiable facts that haven't been excruciatingly recited over & over.....and over again.

I suppose the word "troll" was a bit harsh. You're not clever enough to be a troll. You honestly think you're contributing interesting, noteworthy factoids that people want to read.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #767752
03/13/14 01:25 PM
03/13/14 01:25 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
You don't provide any verifiable facts that haven't been excruciatingly recited over & over.....and over again.

I suppose the word "troll" was a bit harsh. You're not clever enough to be a troll. You honestly think you're contributing interesting, noteworthy factoids that people want to read.

OK, lets add another two weeks to your vacation.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: TheArm] #767754
03/13/14 01:31 PM
03/13/14 01:31 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I made it c lear I am NOT part of the NY vs Chicago pissing match, but just out of curiosity, have you been to Chicago SC?

Many, many times. I went to college near there and my first wife's family were from there. Thanks for your interest in my life. When you get to my pizza preference just ask.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: SC] #767760
03/13/14 01:45 PM
03/13/14 01:45 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Many, many times. I went to college near there and my first wife's family were from there. Thanks for your interest in my life. When you get to my pizza preference just ask.

In Chicago Pizza, Geordano's..no contest, but being from NY I will always prefur Rays from the city and upstate hand tossed
I guess my point was I'm not sure how anyone who has spend more then a week in Chicago in the past 10 years could possibly be in the "Outfit is Dead" camp. A drive down North Avenue or an hour is Rosemont should soundly put that to bed
Thats all I'm sayin

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #767774
03/13/14 02:49 PM
03/13/14 02:49 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Thats best for you there Ivey...Grab your ball and go home. No grudges here...I just don't like how you come off. You can CLAIM to call me and everyone else out... but not everyone falls for your cock cuddling FBI bullshit. Your right and everyone else is ALWAYS wrong. I stand by everything I have said. I don't make outlandish claims on here. How many forums do you need to be suspended from or kicked off of to realize that your not Mob King?? Your just upset that people don't swing from your ball sack like they use to. When you go home tonight and your sitting online by yourself googling...think about it bro.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #767789
03/13/14 03:51 PM
03/13/14 03:51 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Ha... in a way, though, both sides are right.

The only stuff that can really be proven is what comes out at court.

Of course there is a lot more going on than that.

But, the fact that there is a lot more going on than that, doesn't mean that every rumor you hear (online or in real life) holds water... and certainly not that everyone who pretends to have the skinny actually does.

Anyway, it's an Internet forum, BSing is basically what it's for.

That being said, when the quality of the BSing drops to a level when the credibility is almost nonexistent, it ceases to become interesting, and that is pretty much what happens here in a cycle whenever there is nothing concrete to talk about.

I will say that I think there are people on this forum who actually either make stuff, up, though, or come very close to literally making things up to sound like they know what they're talking about.

No one bats 1,000. When someone pretends to have inside information on literally every Outfit-related subject under the sun, past or present, it's time to start listening with a boulder of salt.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: jonnynonos] #767794
03/13/14 04:22 PM
03/13/14 04:22 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos

But, the fact that there is a lot more going on than that, doesn't mean that every rumor you hear (online or in real life) holds water... and certainly not that everyone who pretends to have the skinny actually does.

That being said, when the quality of the BSing drops to a level when the credibility is almost nonexistent, it ceases to become interesting, and that is pretty much what happens here in a cycle whenever there is nothing concrete to talk about.

I will say that I think there are people on this forum who actually either make stuff, up, though, or come very close to literally making things up to sound like they know what they're talking about.

No one bats 1,000. When someone pretends to have inside information on literally every Outfit-related subject under the sun, past or present, it's time to start listening with a boulder of salt.

Agreed 100%

The only thing I would add is as is that there are some of us (me being from philly) who lived in South Philly there whole lives and have been around knock around guys there whole life. I have never named names of who I know or whom I am related to but I do everyone once and a while post something I heard or what I may have known when a subject comes up. I understand that no one has to believe me but i would hope people would realize the difference between the posers and those that are here to learn and provide info they know. I know nothing really about NY or chicago so I am here to learn but I do know a decent amount about PHilly that Googling you would never know. And to just blantantly call out everyone and put them in the same group is really a small way of thinking.

Last edited by spmob; 03/13/14 04:29 PM.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #767796
03/13/14 04:26 PM
03/13/14 04:26 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
People don't realize how small south philly is and how much people talk and how everyone knows each other. And mafia is a subject that does come up. and I am not saying a made guy telling someone directly. But people know peoples busines here and some of the young guys do brag these days so info leaks wheter a rumor or true. But we shouldn't be put down when we post something like that. And everyone has a bookie...so you will know if they are connected or not. Acccording to Ivey...all bookies in Philly are some what connected. That was another one of our convos. I know this is an Outfit thread...so I am done now. But had to get off my chest especially after Johnnys great post

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: jonnynonos] #767798
03/13/14 04:28 PM
03/13/14 04:28 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

Speaking only for myself...I am pretty well aquanted with the Outfits connestions via Rockford and their involvement with human trafficing, real estate and the sex industry...beyond that I'm not even sure I could give you an accurate Boss succession off the top of my head.....it really doesnt interest me that much...I do no howecver, that the number of 28 made members is beyond abserd,and that the outfit is still very much alive

Last edited by TheArm; 03/13/14 04:33 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: spmob] #767801
03/13/14 04:32 PM
03/13/14 04:32 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: spmob
People don't realize how small south philly is and how much people talk and how everyone knows each other. And mafia is a subject that does come up. and I am not saying a made guy telling someone directly. But people know peoples busines here and some of the young guys do brag these days so info leaks wheter a rumor or true. But we shouldn't be put down when we post something like that. And everyone has a bookie...so you will know if they are connected or not. Acccording to Ivey...all bookies in Philly are some what connected. That was another one of our convos. I know this is an Outfit thread...so I am done now. But had to get off my chest especially after Johnnys great post

i would say that might have been a little more true during scarfo through natale/merlino years when the street tax was in effect and a lot of bookies were kicking up, but from what i understand those days are pretty much done.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #767806
03/13/14 04:37 PM
03/13/14 04:37 PM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Exactly DellaCroce...during Scarfo...you had to. My dads good friend was a Bookie who moved a little meth on the side in the 80s. Scarfo took from him. Merlino only messed with guys he knew he could mess with. Most guys these days, including mine, are independents.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: spmob] #767812
03/13/14 04:47 PM
03/13/14 04:47 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Exactly DellaCroce...during Scarfo...you had to. My dads good friend was a Bookie who moved a little meth on the side in the 80s. Scarfo took from him. Merlino only messed with guys he knew he could mess with. Most guys these days, including mine, are independents.

Meth..in Philly...in the 80s
Interesting....to say the least

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: spmob] #767822
03/13/14 05:24 PM
03/13/14 05:24 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Thats best for you there Ivey...Grab your ball and go home. No grudges here...I just don't like how you come off. You can CLAIM to call me and everyone else out... but not everyone falls for your cock cuddling FBI bullshit. Your right and everyone else is ALWAYS wrong. I stand by everything I have said. I don't make outlandish claims on here. How many forums do you need to be suspended from or kicked off of to realize that your not Mob King?? Your just upset that people don't swing from your ball sack like they use to. When you go home tonight and your sitting online by yourself googling...think about it bro.

spmob just earned a week's vacation for this. Nobody says you have to like other members here but you must make an attempt at showing respect to others. If you can't do that, ignore them. If you can't do THAT, post on another message board. That simple!

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #767831
03/13/14 06:08 PM
03/13/14 06:08 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
I've never seen you contribute a shred of concrete fact here. I've never seen you contribute anything interesting or anything of note that would make anyone go "hmm, that's interesting, please go on." People call for you to pipe down & go Away because you cut copy & paste articles from websites. It gets tiring reading things I could just Google & read myself.

Most people on this site whether they agree with him or not, would say Ivy contributes the most to the OC section. I am from the Bumblefuck, Scotland/Montana part of the world, but i assure you i'm not obsessed in any way with OC. I'm content just following the stuff that is available to everyone, and Ivy's contribution in that sense is highly appreciated from me at least.

The one thing i notice is that it's always people who disagree with what the FBI have said, that end up in confrontations with Ivy. Usually from Chicago or Detroit, who's posters usually highly disagree with the FBI's current (or most recent) view of them. None of this happens in Philly threads, and the NY posters like Skinny and PB just agree to disagree.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: TheArm] #767832
03/13/14 06:14 PM
03/13/14 06:14 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
You dont get it... You are both a Buff AND an internet fraud.
The fact that you have been shreaded on virtuaklly every point in this thread and others, makes that pretty clear

You simply making stuff up out of thin air doesn't "shred" me. No matter how many times you claim it does. I've shown that the FBI disagrees with your claims on any number of things. All you have is "The FBI lies." Blah, blah, blah.

We've been over this,,,I don't say the FBI lies...the FBI says it lies (Blah Blah Blah)

I know you must have been asked this a thousand times, but where does the FBI say they lie? I remember you saying that the FBI went to the Supreme Court for the right to lie? I've only been here sporadically so i must've missed it, but can you post a link were the FBI went to the Supreme Court for the right to lie?

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: TheArm] #767835
03/13/14 06:20 PM
03/13/14 06:20 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

In Chicago Pizza, Geordano's..no contest, but being from NY I will always prefur Rays from the city and upstate hand tossed
I guess my point was I'm not sure how anyone who has spend more then a week in Chicago in the past 10 years could possibly be in the "Outfit is Dead" camp. A drive down North Avenue or an hour is Rosemont should soundly put that to bed
Thats all I'm sayin

You mean Giordano's? Much better pizza in Chicago than Giordano's. It's good, but nowhere near the best.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: jonnynonos] #767872
03/13/14 08:22 PM
03/13/14 08:22 PM
G
GaryMartin Offline
Underboss
GaryMartin  Offline
G
Underboss

Well stated.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: NickyEyes1] #767961
03/14/14 03:12 PM
03/14/14 03:12 PM
IL
EricKumerow Offline
Made Member
EricKumerow  Offline
Made Member
IL
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Thats all I'm sayin

You mean Giordano's? Much better pizza in Chicago than Giordano's. It's good, but nowhere near the best.

Giordano's is crap. Actually try thin at Malnati's and you will be surprised.

There are SO many little local joints that are good. Try Maries on Lawrence Avenue.

Last edited by EricKumerow; 03/14/14 03:20 PM.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #767963
03/14/14 03:35 PM
03/14/14 03:35 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Isn't there a theory that the longer an internet thread goes on the probability to a reference to Hitler approaches 1?

Well there should be a theory where the longer an OC thread goes on the probability of a reference to pizza comparison approaches 1.

Sonny's Law.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 03/14/14 03:36 PM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #767965
03/14/14 03:42 PM
03/14/14 03:42 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Well there should be a theory where the longer an OC thread goes on the probability of a reference to pizza comparison approaches 1.

Sonny's Law.

Can you list your sources? Or should that be "sauces"? whistle

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: SC] #767967
03/14/14 03:59 PM
03/14/14 03:59 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Sonny's Law.

Can you list your sources? Or should that be "sauces"? whistle

Pretty cheesy, SC.

See what I did there? grin

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: pizzaboy] #767968
03/14/14 04:04 PM
03/14/14 04:04 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Pretty cheesy, SC.

Appropriate since today is 3.14 (Pie day). rolleyes

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: SC] #767969
03/14/14 04:07 PM
03/14/14 04:07 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Pretty cheesy, SC.

Appropriate since today is 3.14 (Pie day). rolleyes

Not too many members here are going to get that one. But I did. Because I'm smaaht lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: pizzaboy] #767972
03/14/14 04:11 PM
03/14/14 04:11 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Not too many members here are going to get that one. But I did. Because I'm smaaht lol.

lol You realize it must be a Sicilian pizza. Why? Because pie are squared. crazy Oy.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: SC] #767973
03/14/14 04:13 PM
03/14/14 04:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

lol You realize it must be a Sicilian pizza. Why? Because pie are squared. crazy Oy.

Stop. Now. That's fuckin awful lol lol lol lol.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #767978
03/14/14 04:32 PM
03/14/14 04:32 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
/me chuckles.

You two should go on the road. Martin and Lewis here.

Or should that be Lemon and Matthau wink

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull