GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (TheKillingJoke, 3 invisible), 53 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,132
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,773
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765210
02/23/14 09:59 AM
02/23/14 09:59 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Sean one year ago you said this on C.A.F. thread.

The gang members in Dublin have as many vendettas hanging over them from any which way you can think of than it really can be said power to match the IRA. And that is what they are now referring to themselves as once again. These gangs don't really get on and are more looking to resist to consolidate their own power than to challenge the authority of the IRA.

What do you have to say now the I.R.A. has falling down like a deck of cards, infighting, and most if not all I.R.A. members in Dublin put out of the I.R.A. over the last year or so.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765228
02/23/14 01:09 PM
02/23/14 01:09 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/l...s-29978905.html

Republican Brendan Conway abused in the street for being 'a tout' and forced into hiding, court hears
The convicted robber from North Belfast is seeking an injunction to stop Sunday World publishing stories about him.

04 FEBRUARY 2014

Freedom of expression rights must give way to protecting the life of a convicted robber accused by a newspaper of involvement in murder and informing on dissident republican leaders, the High Court heard today.

Counsel for Brendan Conway argued that he should be granted an injunction to stop a Sunday World campaign which has put him under real and immediate threat.

The 39-year-old north Belfast man claims to have been vilified and harassed in a series of sensationalist and false articles. Allegations detailed in court include:

:: That he is a Real IRA boss linked to the murder of Kevin Kearney in the city last October.

:: That he supplied bugged cars to other dissident republicans in his role as a police informant.

:: That he had drug dealers targeted to clear debts.

Conway emphatically denies all of the claims made about him in the newspaper and contends that they have put his life in danger.

Police have issued two threat warnings about a planned gun attack on him since the first of four articles was published last October.

Mr Conway has also been assaulted, abused in the street for being "a tout" and forced into hiding, the court heard.

As well as claiming harassment, his action claims the newspaper is guilty of malicious falsehood and misuse of private information.

Libel proceedings have also been issued.

The Sunday World is defending the proceedings, arguing that Conway should be denied an injunction because of his alleged association with dissident republicans.

With backing from the BBC, UTV and Belfast Telegraph, lawyers for the newspaper have also claimed that imposing a ban on reporting his alleged activities would have a chilling effect on attempts to expose an underworld of drugs and murder.

It was set out during the hearing that Conway has a conviction for robbery related to taking £230,000 from an under-threat Ulster Bank employee.

But closing the case today his senior counsel, Brian Fee QC, insisted that the threats against him were due to the articles.

The court's options are limited by the plaintiff's Article 2 Right to Life under the European Convention on Human Rights being in play, he contended.

Mr Fee said: "If that means there's some adverse impact on freedom of expression rights then unfortunately that's a price that has to be paid."

According to the barrister any press entitlements are also outweighed by the need to shield informers.

"If the story is true - which we say it absolutely is not - that this man is an informant, then there's a serious public interest in that being protected," he said.

Setting out the measures he claimed should be taken, Mr Fee added: "In this case what we are asking for is that the allegations that the plaintiff is a murderer of Mr Kearney, that he has had Mr Kearney and other drug dealers targeted in order to avoid debts, and that he's a dissident republican informant betraying the leadership by selling bugged cars should not be repeated pending a full trial of this case."

Mr Justice Gillen reserved his decision on the injunction application. ends

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765264
02/23/14 05:19 PM
02/23/14 05:19 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: abc123

The gang members in Dublin have as many vendettas hanging over them from any which way you can think of than it really can be said power to match the IRA. And that is what they are now referring to themselves as once again. These gangs don't really get on and are more looking to resist to consolidate their own power than to challenge the authority of the IRA.

What do you have to say now the I.R.A. has falling down like a deck of cards, infighting, and most if not all I.R.A. members in Dublin put out of the I.R.A. over the last year or so.

The cause is the cause abe, as long as six counties lie under British tyranny there will never be peace and there will always be an IRA willing to fight the cause and they are far braver than all of the gangsters this forum idolises because they fight for freedom rather than the pretty green $ tainted by hate.

For what it's worth the entire Italian and Irish populations of Queens, Manhattan and the Bronx support the cause just look at the Italian reaction to the death of Bobby Sands to realise the injustice of British occupation is no joke. Do you support British occupation abe whistle. If you do your word is worthless as a bums. State it now abe. The sons of the Westies support the cause as does South Boston, North Philly and Connecticut. If people do not support the cause then they have no right to claim Irish heritage in my opinion. The Westies were staunch IRA so if you want to argue about Irish politics I'd like to see a Brit walk into a certain bar in Hell's Kitchen cos they'd end up kissing the floor like the FBI bum who was slapped down by a son of the westside so don't come down crawling down here on a Saturday night. Five Felonies has gone awfull quiet, you fancy a drink with me and JC I'll take your orders now and we can argue our differences over a drink or two any day of the week or night. We can even go in Spillane's if you like and meet the Westside boys that remain and we'll see how long it is before you do a flight lol

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #765277
02/23/14 05:55 PM
02/23/14 05:55 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

The cause is the cause abe, as long as six counties lie under British tyranny there will never be peace and there will always be an IRA willing to fight the cause and they are far braver than all of the gangsters this forum idolises because they fight for freedom rather than the pretty green $ tainted by hate.

For what it's worth the entire Italian and Irish populations of Queens, Manhattan and the Bronx support the cause just look at the Italian reaction to the death of Bobby Sands to realise the injustice of British occupation is no joke. Do you support British occupation abe whistle. If you do your word is worthless as a bums. State it now abe. The sons of the Westies support the cause as does South Boston, North Philly and Connecticut. If people do not support the cause then they have no right to claim Irish heritage in my opinion. The Westies were staunch IRA so if you want to argue about Irish politics I'd like to see a Brit walk into a certain bar in Hell's Kitchen cos they'd end up kissing the floor like the FBI bum who was slapped down by a son of the westside so don't come down crawling down here on a Saturday night. Five Felonies has gone awfull quiet, you fancy a drink with me and JC I'll take your orders now and we can argue our differences over a drink or two any day of the week or night. We can even go in Spillane's if you like and meet the Westside boys that remain and we'll see how long it is before you do a flight lol

The cause is the cause abe, as long as six counties lie under British tyranny there will never be peace and there will always be an IRA willing to fight the cause ?

Yes the I.R.A. will always be about and that is 100 % fact.

I think when people go about taxing and running with people to make them self money then they are not Republican they are just pimps with no balls to get there own money.

A revolutionary tax must be voluntary to work and have the support of the people paying it for it to work right not blackmail.

I was once in hell's kitchen meatpacking district partying and
went to spirit nightclub new york.

DID NOT SEE ANY WESTIES GOT OUT AROUND 530 AM TO HOTEL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTl65BYNZw

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765403
02/24/14 03:34 PM
02/24/14 03:34 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

The cause is the cause abe, as long as six counties lie under British tyranny there will never be peace and there will always be an IRA willing to fight the cause ?

Yes the I.R.A. will always be about and that is 100 % fact.

I think when people go about taxing and running with people to make them self money then they are not Republican they are just pimps with no balls to get there own money.

A revolutionary tax must be voluntary to work and have the support of the people paying it for it to work right not blackmail.

I was once in hell's kitchen meatpacking district partying and
went to spirit nightclub new york.

DID NOT SEE ANY WESTIES GOT OUT AROUND 530 AM TO HOTEL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onTl65BYNZw

Hell's Kitchen is a tourist trap full of hipsters and stuttering pricks. The old west side is gone but what did you expect? For those that do remain in the area to roll out the red carpet for you lol

I was joking about Spillane's despite the name the place is practically a fag joint. He'd be rolling iin his grave if he saw the crowd it attracts lol

abe try McClean Avenue or Woodside and they blow up Midtown quite regularly too. Chances of you bumping into anyone are slim but I'll send you a sealed invitation to a clb you might like in Chelsea, handlebar taches and shades sound like your thing cool

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765494
02/25/14 09:58 AM
02/25/14 09:58 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/northern-ireland/we-silence-rira-boss-as-pals-turn-on-thug

We silence RIRA boss as pals turn on thug.

There is no hiding place.

That’s our message to Real IRA boss Brendan Conway.

The rebel republican took us to the High Court in Belfast this week – and got the high jump from the judge, who threw out his bid to gag us.

Now he’s on the run from his former criminal cohorts.

The rebel republican has gone into hiding after last week’s landmark legal win that upheld the Freedom of the Press.

Conway’s plans to gag this newspaper have backfired spectacularly. The only thing he has achieved is throwing the spotlight upon himself even further and fuelling the belief among republican circles that he is a police informer.

For the Sunday World can reveal members of the dissident organisations have labelled Conway as ‘toxic’, and whatever was left of his dubious reputation now lies in shreds.

“Brendan Conway is finished, there isn’t a man who wants anything to do with him, he is toxic,” said one dissident source.

“Conway has gone to ground, nobody has seen him in over a week. Let’s hope he stays in the hole he has crawled into as he has no friends in the dissidents,” the source added.

Conway has been under serious pressure since the arrest of Colin Duffy and Alex McCrory.

In recent weeks they too have turned their backs on him, informing him they believe reports that he was responsible for supplying them with cars that were bugged by the PSNI.
Duffy and McCrory are currently awaiting trial alongside Harry Fitzsimmons on charges of IRA membership and plotting to kill members of the security forces. The bulk of the evidence gathered against them comes from secret recordings.

In the immediate aftermath of their arrest a panicked Conway visited Harry Fitzsimmons in Maghaberry prison to beg him to believe his claims that he was innocent.

He asked Fitzsimmons to speak to both McCrory and Duffy behind bars and convince them that he was not involved in the circumstances surrounding their arrest.

Conway was left to sweat for weeks before the message was delivered to him that both the alleged dissident bosses believed claims that he was involved.

Conway was out on his own and with no-one to turn to he looks set to disappear.

“The rank and file of the New RIRA do not like nor trust Conway, they don’t want anything to do with him,” said a source.

Sources say McCrory, Fitzsimmons and Duffy, who are hugely embarrassed by the circumstances surrounding their arrest, have sent word to members of the New Real IRA that they are to have no involvement with Conway as he is a state agent.

Conway has failed to turn up at the vehicle recovery business which he owns. He also refuses to go into north Belfast.

Previously, due to his paranoia, he refused to work full shifts and when he was forced to fill in for one of his drivers he tried to disguise himself.

He is also living in fear of being attacked by associates of murder victim Kevin Kearney, who have made it known they are out for revenge and have Conway in their sights.

The 39-year-old turned to the British judicial system to prevent us from labelling him as a police informer and highlighting his alleged involvement in the murder of North Belfast man Kevin Kearney.

His attempt failed.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765598
02/25/14 05:36 PM
02/25/14 05:36 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Hey abe, like they say, it's good to be free smile Wonder why abe chose not to post this piece of news, as usual abe only prints pro-Brit propaganda, if he posted a more balanced viewpoint then I might actually read your posts without laughing at how biased they are lol

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/03/world/europe/northern-ireland-acquittal/

(CNN) -- A 47-year-old man from Northern Ireland was found not guilty Friday of murder in the 2009 killings of two British soldiers at an army base in Northern Ireland.
Brian Shivers had been accused of killing Patrick Azimkar, 21, and Mark Quinsey, 23, two English soldiers gunned down outside Massereene Barracks.
The off-duty and unarmed servicemen were ambushed with gunfire as they collected a pizza delivery at the front gate of the base, hours before they were due to leave for a tour of Afghanistan. They were the first members of the British security forces to be killed in Northern Ireland since the signing of the Good Friday peace agreement in 1998.
The Real IRA, a splinter group of the Irish Republican Army, claimed responsibility for the attack.
Shivers had been convicted of the murders last year and ordered to serve at least 25 years in jail. The Northern Ireland Court of Appeal quashed that judgment this year after Shivers challenged the trial verdict. He was then ordered to face a retrial.
Prosecutors said Shivers' DNA was found on matchsticks and a mobile phone found in and around an abandoned getaway car.
The defense said the DNA did not prove he was involved in the shooting and could have been innocently associated with people who used the car.
Shivers' attorney has described him as an "unlikely terrorist" because he had cystic fibrosis and a doctor had told him he only had a few years to live.
The judge effectively sided with the defense, saying the evidence wasn't strong enough.
Another man, Colin Duffy, had been acquitted last year.
Shivers also was acquitted of attempting to kill four other soldiers and two pizza delivery men and torching a getaway car.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #765805
02/27/14 06:04 AM
02/27/14 06:04 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Hey abe, like they say, it's good to be free smile Wonder why abe chose not to post this piece of news, as usual abe only prints pro-Brit propaganda, if he posted a more balanced viewpoint then I might actually read your posts without laughing at how biased they are lol

(CNN) -- A 47-year-old man from Northern Ireland was found not guilty Friday of murder in the 2009 killings of two British soldiers at an army base in Northern Ireland.
Brian Shivers had been accused of killing Patrick Azimkar, 21, and Mark Quinsey, 23, two English soldiers gunned down outside Massereene Barracks.
The off-duty and unarmed servicemen were ambushed with gunfire as they collected a pizza delivery at the front gate of the base, hours before they were due to leave for a tour of Afghanistan. They were the first members of the British security forces to be killed in Northern Ireland since the signing of the Good Friday peace agreement in 1998.
The Real IRA, a splinter group of the Irish Republican Army, claimed responsibility for the attack.
Shivers had been convicted of the murders last year and ordered to serve at least 25 years in jail. The Northern Ireland Court of Appeal quashed that judgment this year after Shivers challenged the trial verdict. He was then ordered to face a retrial.
Prosecutors said Shivers' DNA was found on matchsticks and a mobile phone found in and around an abandoned getaway car.
The defense said the DNA did not prove he was involved in the shooting and could have been innocently associated with people who used the car.
Shivers' attorney has described him as an "unlikely terrorist" because he had cystic fibrosis and a doctor had told him he only had a few years to live.
The judge effectively sided with the defense, saying the evidence wasn't strong enough.
Shivers also was acquitted of attempting to kill four other soldiers and two pizza delivery men and torching a getaway car.

Really ? do i have to go back that long Sean ? i will stick to the reports on the gangs as they have been a lot more busy since last May 2013.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765807
02/27/14 06:28 AM
02/27/14 06:28 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/thugs-supply-and-demands

WHAT THIS STORY IS CRAP FULL STOP, I THINK IF A CRIMINAL GETS HIT THEY WILL KILL EVERY REPUBLICAN IN NORTH DUBLIN AND WE WILL HAVE SOME POSTS ON THIS THREAD FOR WEEKS LOL.

Gangland's 'Mr Big' calls in drug debts from low-level dealers.

'Mr Big' is calling in his debts from drug dealers

Pascal Kelly fled abroad after falling out with 'Mr Big'

THE major criminal known as ‘Mr Big’ is demanding money from drug dealers due to massive cash-flow problems.

The 32-year-old criminal from north Dublin, who cannot be named as he is out on bail for a major crime, is suspected of organising the murder of dissident gang leader Alan Ryan in 2012.

Mr Big recently had a major falling out with his associate Paschal Kelly (48), after he demanded Kelly pay back €60,000 he owed him.

“They fell out big-time,” said one source. “Mr Big is determined to get his hands on the cash.”
Kelly, originally from Coolock in north Dublin, fled to Europe after being released on bail in Northern Ireland for money laundering and other charges late last year.

He was electronically tagged and told authorities he would be living at an address in the Republic – but he cut the tag off and fled abroad. Gardai have carried out searches for him at a girlfriend’s house in Balbriggan. Mr Big has also called to the woman’s home in an attempt to recover some of his money.

In a separate matter, pals of Alan Ryan recently covered a car outside the woman’s home in republican stickers.

Mr Big is unlikely to recover the €60,000 and is now so desperate for cash that he has told every dealer supplied by his gang that they have to pay what they owe before he deals to them again.

Normally, dealers receive drugs ‘on tick’ before paying up after they have sold them on.

“It shows he’s rattled. He’s no longer pals with Kelly and he’s desperate for money. He’s fallen out with one or two others as well. On top of that he has the threat hanging over his head from dissidents,” our source said.

In April last year, gardai from Bailieborough, Co. Cavan, uncovered a multi-million euro heroin and weapons haul at a derelict house outside Virginia. The drugs, with a potential street value of €3million, along with an Uzi submachine gun were believed to be linked to Mr Big’s gang.

Sources say Mr Big is seriously concerned about the threat to his life. He is staying in a home on the northside of the city which has bulletproof windows and other security measures installed.

He has changed the garda station where he signs on as part of his bail conditions a number of times due to concerns there would be attempts on his life. He does not leave the house regularly and has been warned by gardai about a credible threat to his life.

The falling out with Kelly further weakens his position and he may be safer in prison than back on the streets.

Earlier this month it was confirmed Kelly’s home would be sold after the High Court ruled it was bought with the proceeds of crime.

He must also forfeit a 4x4 vehicle, €11,000 from the sale of another car, and around €3,000 in cash seized from the house at Ballyjamesduff in Co. Cavan. The house is estimated to be wroth between €250,000 and €275,000.

Kelly is unemployed and the only tax returns he made were for work as a window cleaner. He also held a taxi licence and claimed to have sold cars and scrap.

The court heard that using a lifestyle analysis there was a deficiency of €537,000 between what Kelly claimed to be earning and what he actually owned and spent.

He is suspected of major involvement in organised crime, including tiger kidnappings, and has 42 previous convictions, including one for which he received a 10-year sentence for robbing a travel agents.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765808
02/27/14 06:29 AM
02/27/14 06:29 AM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss
http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/crime-desk/republican-chief-denies-threat-claims

IRV boss McDonagh says Belfast mob didn't force group to disband.

James McDonagh has denied that he was forced to disband his IRV group
THE leader of a breakaway republican group which split earlier this month claims they were not forced to stand down and has denied claims he was involved in drugs.

James McDonagh set up Irish Republican Voice (IRV) in June last year after a falling out between him and former associates in the 32 County Sovereignty Movement.

The group split in February after less than a year in existence.

Republican sources claim IRV were given 24 hours to stand down by Northern-based terror group Óglaigh na hÉireann and did so within a matter of hours.

OnH had forced another group, Irish Volunteers, to stand down in Belfast two days before that.

However, in a statement released to the Sunday World, McDonagh denied IRV were forced to stand down.

“No other Republican Organisation told IRV what to do. We stood down Irish Republican Voice on February 5. We did it for Irish Republican unity.

“I hope this Statement will put end to the lies been said about IRV and about myself. Anyone that was in IRV did there best for the Irish people.”

McDonagh, a former pal of murdered terror boss Alan Ryan, and a number of other associates have joined up with Republican Sinn Fein, who are in direct dispute with OnH.

He said that he left 32 CSM last year because there was a “lot of infighting” that he and others weren’t happy with.

He said republicans began to spread rumours he was a drug user after he left 32CSM.

“Days and weeks following my resignation lies were been said that I was taking drugs in a nightclub in Dublin. I have never in my life taken any drugs or anything like that.”

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #765817
02/27/14 09:29 AM
02/27/14 09:29 AM
Cajunland
LaLouisiane Offline
Cajun Mafia
LaLouisiane  Offline
Cajun Mafia
Underboss
Cajunland
The cause is the cause abe, as long as six counties lie under British tyranny there will never be peace and there will always be an IRA willing to fight the cause

Yes the I.R.A. will always be about and that is 100 % fact

This I agree with.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765899
02/27/14 04:57 PM
02/27/14 04:57 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

Really ? do i have to go back that long Sean ? i will stick to the reports on the gangs as they have been a lot more busy since last May 2013.

abe it has been you calling me out on the IRA and I have responded. Your petty gang squabbles are meaningless abe you are just referencing Ireland's version of the Crips and the Bloods.

What made me laugh was FF calling me out one minute stating that being a member of the IRA would make me no better than a gangbanger and in the next breadth stating that because members of my family have been slain I should pick up arms and carry on the cause which due to recent events sadly looks like it might be re-ignited mad

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/First-M...-IRA-deal-.html

If Pete Robinson resigns this could be a serious setback for the peace process and though he is a hypocrite and a fraud re-igniting the troubles may just be what this guy wants and he has no right.

Now people on here reference petty gangsters and Irish punks but the IRA let us not forget took on one of the world's best armed armies as well as the RUC and the cowardly Loyalist paramilitaries who hid behind the bullies of their 'comrades' and terrorised the Republican community who never gave up the fight.

No matter how much we seem to compromise it never seems to be enough. If it is a return to war so be it those that actually know what they are talking about know what they are talking about it would be the biggest mistake of their lives.

Gangs have been busy doing what? Killing each other for drug money? Er, newsflash buddy, that shit happens in every city in America and around the world.

As for 'British' the biggest joke is the muslims run British prisons and even have patrols on their streets lol

Meanwhile the Irish run organized crime in Britain with the Bradish brothers and the Adams family recently again hitting the news. Oh, and in Manchester the Joyce family have the muslims working for them unlike the lame ass Brits whose criminals are pussies apart from the foreign gangs and the Irish who run their underworld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNpL0CwqeA

Look at the butt kissing curry monkeys, but they run the Brits ragged and scare them to bits lol

You Brits are a joke, the Irish mob runs London and Manchester and your gangsters kiss ass to muslims not a brave bone in your body you punks are a joke.

'Muslim Patrols' run London's streets but not in the Irish neighborhoods. Look at the woosified Brits getting run by a bunch of curry monkeys lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukEnAQ_ebE

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #765912
02/27/14 06:09 PM
02/27/14 06:09 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

WHAT THIS STORY IS CRAP FULL STOP, I THINK IF A CRIMINAL GETS HIT THEY WILL KILL EVERY REPUBLICAN IN NORTH DUBLIN AND WE WILL HAVE SOME POSTS ON THIS THREAD FOR WEEKS LOL.

Kill every Republican in North Dublin my ass lol

abe give me some of what you're smoking "me old mucker" cos that Brit shit must be pretty good for you to come out with such shite.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #766086
02/28/14 07:18 PM
02/28/14 07:18 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Check out three cowardly Brits against one skinny Irishman. Even though its the Irishman outnumbered its the Brits that end up on the run lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkqF1xS9UGQ

Typical Brit cowards cry

This is how real irishmen do it one on one unlike the cowardly Brits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh-ycjfZYlg

This is a great flick!

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #766090
02/28/14 07:43 PM
02/28/14 07:43 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Check out three cowardly Brits against one skinny Irishman. Even though its the Irishman outnumbered its the Brits that end up on the run lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkqF1xS9UGQ

Typical Brit cowards cry

This is how real irishmen do it one on one unlike the cowardly Brits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh-ycjfZYlg

This is a great flick!

Coming to think of it that clip is unbelievable but sums up the battle of the Brits versus the Irish in one nite. I mean the cowardly Brits bide their time waiting to sucker punch one Irishman and yet three free punches just makes him laugh. If I had 3 free sucker punches at a man and he wasn't on the floor reeling I'd check my dick to see if I was still a man lol

One punch from the skinny Irish guy has the English bum on his ass an upper cut the pther guy squealing for his mum cry and the other guy comes sneaking out the alleyway for yet another sucker punch yet it is the Brits who are still on the run lol

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #766094
02/28/14 07:59 PM
02/28/14 07:59 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
The Brit guy "fuck this I'm running for the bus" no wonder Five Felonies hasn't responded to me if that weak ass Irishman could take three Brits imagine what an ABA champion could do. JC knows the score, so do the Ginnies, fancy a drink down the westside Five Felonies? You seem to have gone awfully quiet?

abe, I'll take you for one too St. Patty's Day and no hard feelings buddy PM me I'll be in Ireland before going back to Inwood I've moved back to Manhattan cos us Irish built it maybe with a bit of help from the Ginnies too. God Bless Inwood Park, best kept secret in Manhattan smile It's good to be free, hopefully I can one day say the same thing for Ireland wink

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #766130
03/01/14 07:25 AM
03/01/14 07:25 AM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
Who built Ireland if the Irish built NYC?

Touch my stuff.....I kill ya
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #766165
03/01/14 01:20 PM
03/01/14 01:20 PM
A
abc123 Offline OP
Underboss
abc123  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Kill every Republican in North Dublin my ass lol

abe give me some of what you're smoking "me old mucker" cos that Brit shit must be pretty good for you to come out with such shite.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/criminal-gangs-target-real-ira-over-kelly-killing-28950875.html

The last time this happen and the man killed was not a C.A.F. member just a a little calling to say hello.

It is believed that gang leaders have adopted the name "Criminal Action Force" and gave orders for attacks to take place in a space of hours last Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

In one incident a door was smashed down with a sledge hammer.

Gardai believe that in two other incidents the intended victims were again not at home.

In another incident a man, who was at home with his daughter, answered the front door to a man with a plastic shopping bag over his hand covering what was suspected to be a handgun.

Sean i think this was underreported news this was a big coordinated military operation personnel involved maybe up to two dozen men.

Transportation for the each house guns etc, Criminals sent a message loud and clear in north dublin who's the boss.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #766169
03/01/14 03:02 PM
03/01/14 03:02 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
A couple of fake donkeys goin on about the Italians n NYC. Please

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #766172
03/01/14 03:46 PM
03/01/14 03:46 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Plastic paddy always defeated, if the Irish were so tough they would have won a battle, they would have won a war

They have never won fuck all, even in America the Italians kicked their arses..

Sean south could not find Ireland on a map, hahaha!

British is best....
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Gumad] #766174
03/01/14 04:20 PM
03/01/14 04:20 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Gumad

Er, that would be the Irish who the fuck else what kind of dumb question is that?

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #766176
03/01/14 04:52 PM
03/01/14 04:52 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: British
Plastic paddy always defeated, if the Irish were so tough they would have won a battle, they would have won a war

Er, how many Irishmen died in the first world war buddy and how many brave Irish Americans saved your sorry ass in the second? Show some respect buddy it was Irish-Americans that saved your sorry life.

Of the 3,464 Medals of Honor awarded as of September 17, 2009,[1] an estimated 2,018 have been awarded to Irish-American recipients, more than twice the number awarded any other ethnic group;[2][3] 257 Irish-born Americans have received the Congressional Medal of Honor[4][5] which represents more than half of foreign-born MOH recipients.[6] A monument to these Irish-born Medal of Honor winners is located at Valley Forge's Medal of Honor Grove.[7] The first Irish American to receive the Medal was Michael Madden, who received it for his actions in the American Civil War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: British] #766179
03/01/14 05:10 PM
03/01/14 05:10 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
Originally Posted By: British

Stfu and GTFO you Limey! Rule Britannia, Britannia rules a bunch of ghettos today and has been invaded by all the populations you used to abuse! Nobody in London speaks English anymore!

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: SEAN_SOUTH] #766180
03/01/14 05:12 PM
03/01/14 05:12 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples

Er, that would be the Irish who the fuck else what kind of dumb question is that?

The only thing you are south of is somebody's nutsack

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Gumad] #766181
03/01/14 05:26 PM
03/01/14 05:26 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
A couple of fake donkeys goin on about the Italians n NYC. Please

Fake donkeys? So you seem to think you have the right to judge the Irish in NYC yet you don't seem to have contributed shit to this thread but prejudice and are probably just a fake ass Brit anyway looking to slur the Irish when I have clearly shown how cowardly the Brits are and how quickly they run even when they heavily outnumber their opponent which is why the Irish have never given up the fight.

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #766183
03/01/14 05:41 PM
03/01/14 05:41 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
That fake arse fight was in NYC and wasn't between Brit and Irish. You have clearly shown that you are a fool. Losewarrrrr.

Last edited by Gumad; 03/01/14 05:42 PM.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Gumad] #766186
03/01/14 05:44 PM
03/01/14 05:44 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo

The only thing you are south of is somebody's nutsack

Yawn! rolleyes That has to be the most pathetic insult I've ever read on this board and that takes some doing lol

Stop with the comedy. Your insults are so tame it's almost an insult to read them cry

Don't give up the day job fella lol

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: Gumad] #766189
03/01/14 05:52 PM
03/01/14 05:52 PM
SEAN_SOUTH Offline
Capo
SEAN_SOUTH  Offline
Capo
That fake arse fight was in NYC and wasn't between Brit and Irish. You have clearly shown that you are a fool. Losewarrrrr.

Losewarrr lol

What the fuck is that?

Have you actually got a point to make or are you just a tame trolling bore. You ain't even so unfunny it's funny anymore. Yawn rolleyes

George Carlin
Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #766190
03/01/14 05:53 PM
03/01/14 05:53 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Oh this is funny. I am so bored today I decided to read this thread. Good choice.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A. Ireland. [Re: abc123] #766192
03/01/14 05:56 PM
03/01/14 05:56 PM
New Joisy and Naples
Gumad Offline
Button
Gumad  Offline
Button
New Joisy and Naples
Sean is an idiota

Last edited by Gumad; 03/01/14 05:57 PM.

Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull