GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (BarrettM, 2 invisible), 306 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,611
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,101
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: IvyLeague] #766078
02/28/14 06:33 PM
02/28/14 06:33 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: TheArm
I would have thought anyone who follows the news in Chicago and read anything over the weekend,would realize the "Outfit is extinct, down to 28 members" nonsense is just that, nonesense. Mandells trail involves a multi million dollar a year outfit operation...not bad for an "extinct family" huh?

I don't think there is anyone that is more familiar with Outfit cases in Chicago in recent years than myself and I find the "28 members and a little over 100 associates" figures cited by the feds believable.

lol I can't believe this statement...man Ivy (Jared) you are a fucking online egomaniac haha. You need a life. I feel sorry for your wife (or your right hand).

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #766081
02/28/14 06:57 PM
02/28/14 06:57 PM
F
funkster Offline OP
Underboss
funkster  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Mandell referenced a "strong guy" or something no? That would be Tony Q who is a juice monkey, and was almost convicted for tons of illegal steroids prior to resigning from the Franklin Park PD.

I meant the part where he referred "two mobsters as Louis linguini and Sammy Salami". I suppose vena and Pannozzo?

Last edited by funkster; 03/05/14 12:38 PM.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: ChiTown] #766198
03/01/14 06:07 PM
03/01/14 06:07 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
lol I can't believe this statement...man Ivy (Jared) you are a fucking online egomaniac haha. You need a life. I feel sorry for your wife (or your right hand).

It's not egomania. It's simply something I've concentrated on - mob cases from 2000 to the present, including in Chicago. And there's nothing in them that would suggest that the Outfit having 28 members and a little over 100 associates is unlikely.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766565
03/04/14 12:17 PM
03/04/14 12:17 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ivyleague

the general public didn't know shit about al tournabene until what 2005/06/07?

he helped plug james marcello back in 1983

the feds didn't even know or didn't admit they knew of his importance

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: IvyLeague] #766573
03/04/14 12:34 PM
03/04/14 12:34 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ChiTown

It's not egomania. It's simply something I've concentrated on - mob cases from 2000 to the present, including in Chicago. And there's nothing in them that would suggest that the Outfit having 28 members and a little over 100 associates is unlikely.

No it's definitely egomania lol You take these mob forums so fucking seriously you loner.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: ChiTown] #766579
03/04/14 12:45 PM
03/04/14 12:45 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
ChiTown is now on a two week vacation. His hardon for IvyLague got the better of him and despite a few warnings he continues to make flaming posts.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: cookcounty] #766760
03/05/14 07:05 PM
03/05/14 07:05 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@ivyleague

the general public didn't know shit about al tournabene until what 2005/06/07?

he helped plug james marcello back in 1983

the feds didn't even know or didn't admit they knew of his importance

Wrong again, cook. (Are you ever right about anything?) His name is right there on the Outfit chart the CCC put out back in the late 1990's.

http://www.laborers.org/OutfitChart.html

Originally Posted By: SC
ChiTown is now on a two week vacation. His hardon for IvyLague got the better of him and despite a few warnings he continues to make flaming posts.

The guy has had a hard on for me for years, going back to another forum. What's funny is, he puts on this act like he doesn't care what I say, and that my posts have no bearing on anything, but he's never been able to lose his weird obsession with me. I outed him as a fraud some time ago and he can't let it go. He knows he can't hold his own when it comes to mob-related discussions so he resorts to personal attacks. Never mind the fact that his assumptions about me are usually waaaaay off.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766772
03/05/14 08:09 PM
03/05/14 08:09 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ivyleague

chicago crime commision ain't the feds

not too mention they had him very outranked when he was obviously on a higher plane

so once again the feds didn't mention his importance until 2005/6/7

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766777
03/05/14 09:13 PM
03/05/14 09:13 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Chitown actually knows these people & their families & is able to share relevant, factual insight that outsiders would never be able to hear anywhere else.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: cookcounty] #766779
03/05/14 09:35 PM
03/05/14 09:35 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

@ivyleague

not too mention they had him very outranked when he was obviously on a higher plane

So the CCC was aware of his existence but the FBI wasn't? Never mind the fact that both share information and often cooperate. Sorry, pal, that doesn't hold water.

Chitown actually knows these people & their families & is able to share relevant, factual insight that outsiders would never be able to hear anywhere else.

And we know this, how? Because he posts photos online that he got from God knows where? All I know is that he has a long history of misrepresenting the current status of the Outfit, as well as constantly calling the feds into question to justify what he claims.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: IvyLeague] #766814
03/06/14 02:46 PM
03/06/14 02:46 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
@ivyleague

So the CCC was aware of his existence but the FBI wasn't? Never mind the fact that both share information and often cooperate. Sorry, pal, that doesn't hold water.

And we know this, how? Because he posts photos online that he got from God knows where? All I know is that he has a long history of misrepresenting the current status of the Outfit, as well as constantly calling the feds into question to justify what he claims.

People call thye FBI into question becuse they have publicly admitted, and in fact went to court for the right to deseminate misinformation.
I have cited case law
Given multiple examples
Yet some still can't seem to get theirn hands around this undeniable fact...leaves one to wonder why

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766816
03/06/14 02:51 PM
03/06/14 02:51 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: funkster
Lol yes I agree. I think everyone is simply proving the point I'm trying to make, that there is something else going on here than just Mandell trying to murder some people for a guy that was introduced to him by the Outfit. I think ChiTown is correct, there is more to this investigation than just Mandell and a La Scarola introduction.

It involved bringing the totalaity of the sex/human trafficing industry not only in Chicago, but much of ther midwest, under the thumb of 3 Chicago crews and their Russain associates.
Houewaives with no particular interest in mob activity who live in the Chicagoland area know this and have known this for months

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766818
03/06/14 02:57 PM
03/06/14 02:57 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
I would imagine the FBI has close to a complete understanding of the workings of what's left of the Outfit.

They just don't go around blabbing about it, LOL.

The only time you find out what they know is when they go to trial.

They only go to trial when they have a slam dunk.

Unlike on an Internet forum, the only that matters to them is when you can prove something.

Regarding people who "know people"--great.

As I've said before I lived next to mobsters for a while, and my family was somewhat friendly with them.

One thing they don't do is have a few drinks and start talking about their business.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: TheArm] #766827
03/06/14 03:32 PM
03/06/14 03:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

People call thye FBI into question becuse they have publicly admitted, and in fact went to court for the right to deseminate misinformation.
I have cited case law
Given multiple examples
Yet some still can't seem to get theirn hands around this undeniable fact...leaves one to wonder why

Uh...no, that's not why. The people who call the FBI into question on these forums almost always do so because what the FBI says disproves the lies those posters are trying to float here.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: jonnynonos] #766829
03/06/14 04:00 PM
03/06/14 04:00 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
I would imagine the FBI has close to a complete understanding of the workings of what's left of the Outfit.

They just don't go around blabbing about it, LOL.

The only time you find out what they know is when they go to trial.

They only go to trial when they have a slam dunk.

Unlike on an Internet forum, the only that matters to them is when you can prove something.

Regarding people who "know people"--great.

As I've said before I lived next to mobsters for a while, and my family was somewhat friendly with them.

One thing they don't do is have a few drinks and start talking about their business.

20 years ago..I would have agreed. Not so anymore

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766830
03/06/14 04:01 PM
03/06/14 04:01 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Well, that is my experience. And I knew them fairly well.

Your situation, I guess, is different, since you are a mafioso yourself.

I was just a neighbor.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: IvyLeague] #766831
03/06/14 04:05 PM
03/06/14 04:05 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

I have cited case law
Given multiple examples

Uh...no, that's not why. The people who call the FBI into question on these forums almost always do so because what the FBI says disproves the lies those posters are trying to float here.

Nope....we have been over this
The FBI systematically disseminates misinformation, as an investigative tool, and went to court for the right to do so
I cited case law,, gave a dozens examples, and documented this nine ways to Sunday.
If you choose to never question an entity who has already told you they lie…carry on, just don’t deny the fact that they do

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: IvyLeague] #766833
03/06/14 04:14 PM
03/06/14 04:14 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline
BANNED
TheArm  Offline
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County

I have cited case law
Given multiple examples

Sorry for the Dbl post

Last edited by TheArm; 03/06/14 04:15 PM.

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: TheArm] #766838
03/06/14 04:26 PM
03/06/14 04:26 PM
D
dude Offline
Associate
dude  Offline
D
Associate

Nope....we have been over this
The FBI systematically disseminates misinformation, as an investigative tool, and went to court for the right to do so
I cited case law,, gave a dozens examples, and documented this nine ways to Sunday.
If you choose to never question an entity who has already told you they lie…carry on, just don’t deny the fact that they do

Didn't the FBI for years deny the existence of the mob completely? I guess maybe I don't understand why it would be different for them to lie about the strength of a mob family vs. for years to have denied it's (the mobs) very existence. I don't think government today is inherently more honest than it was back in Hoover's day.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766862
03/06/14 07:31 PM
03/06/14 07:31 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@ivyleague

the Chicago crime commission ain't the fbi

someone who studies the fbi so diligently should know that

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: jonnynonos] #766867
03/06/14 08:35 PM
03/06/14 08:35 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge

I was just a neighbor.

Who was your neighbor?

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: NickyEyes1] #766880
03/06/14 11:02 PM
03/06/14 11:02 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

I was just a neighbor.

Who was your neighbor?

Their name wouldn't mean anything to you. Wasn't Chicago, and even in the town it was, the press never got wind of them. Googling their name results in zero hits.

However the two sons are both dead. One shot, I don't know what happened to the other one. From what I heard everyone else went to jail.

I lived in a sleepy little town that happened to have a horse racing track.

I've occasionally wondered if that's why they weed there; I don't really know, though.

My mom told us to stay way from them and we did for the most part but but my brother and I waited tables at the fancy Italian restaurant in town and they came in all the time so a little social interaction was inevitable.

My bro was also friends with the one who got shot from high school.

Last edited by jonnynonos; 03/06/14 11:03 PM.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766891
03/07/14 03:13 AM
03/07/14 03:13 AM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
We know this because he has in depth/semi in depth information readily available on almost anyone you can think of off the top of your head.

I requested information on three little known guys & sure enough his info cleared with both of my sources. Plenty of others have requested similar info & have been met with similar results. Like him or not, the guy delivers. He said he was at the fundraiser for Infelice, and saw other top mafiosi making donations. One of my sources confirmed that this indeed happened. So chances are he was there & has regular contact with connected/semi connected individuals.

You, on the other hand, contribute Absolutely nothing whatsoever that cannot be found via the Google search function.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766910
03/07/14 11:43 AM
03/07/14 11:43 AM
F
funkster Offline OP
Underboss
funkster  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Not saying the guy is Joey Aiuppa, but I agree with HSA...anytime you ask the guy about someone he has a least a little bit of info on them. Unless he's totally pulling shit out of his ass, which doesn't really seem likely as his info isn't outlandish, seems like he knows what he's talking about.

Nonos...were you in IL at the time?

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766921
03/07/14 12:41 PM
03/07/14 12:41 PM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
Not only will he provide info, it's usually pretty thorough & it's on guys that are barely traceable via Google. And I've triple checked several of the more shoddy/suspect things he's alluded to & turns out he was 100% correct.

Yeah yeah I know he & I must be in cahoots, or I'm on his nuts or whatever. Point is he knows what he's talking about regarding the Outfit & it's kinda foolish to suggest otherwise.

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 03/07/14 12:46 PM.
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766922
03/07/14 12:48 PM
03/07/14 12:48 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Arm, you need to help us with Fosco's picture! As far as I know, he still hasn't released any names.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766956
03/07/14 05:25 PM
03/07/14 05:25 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
I'm not going to say where I was, though it was a fairly amusing scenario. They lived in the condo that was adjacent to ours/above ours.

Once they got in a drunken brawl and things started flying off their porch past our window onto the lawn; the wife/mom came down and begged us not to call the cops.

Another time the cops were at our house for something and the office told us "You know those people who live next to you have no legal job on record."

Whether they were inspired by movies or the movies are accurate, they were straight out of the movies. Big gaudy sunglasses, gold chains, black trench coats and big black cars.

The uncle got drunk a few times and passed out on their patio furniture on their porch; we went out to get the paper in the morning and saw him sleeping there, dressed in all black.

The kid who got shot was actually just paralyzed, and died later of his wounds, like years later, from what I heard.

Eventually they moved to Vegas. Someone told me they all got arrested and the other son died, but I don't know of what. I think the dad may have died too.

Years later we saw the mom back in town working in the grocery store passing out food samples; my mom said she seemed extremely sad and broken hearted.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766957
03/07/14 05:37 PM
03/07/14 05:37 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Man that does sound like its straight out of a movie, like pussy's wife in the sopranos. Well I guess that's the life in black and white.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: HuronSocialAthletic] #766972
03/08/14 03:06 AM
03/08/14 03:06 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

We know this because he has in depth/semi in depth information readily available on almost anyone you can think of off the top of your head.

Verifiable "in depth/semi in depth" information or simply his own opinion floated as insider information?

Quote:
I requested information on three little known guys & sure enough his info cleared with both of my sources. Plenty of others have requested similar info & have been met with similar results. Like him or not, the guy delivers. He said he was at the fundraiser for Infelice, and saw other top mafiosi making donations. One of my sources confirmed that this indeed happened. So chances are he was there & has regular contact with connected/semi connected individuals.

So he passed muster with your "sources" huh? Wow.

Quote:
You, on the other hand, contribute Absolutely nothing whatsoever that cannot be found via the Google search function.

I'll take verifiable facts that can be found online, including Google, over speculation, rumor, and bullshit any day. But that's me.

Re: Outfit strip club owner plot [Re: funkster] #766990
03/08/14 07:38 AM
03/08/14 07:38 AM
H
Underboss
H
Underboss
What the hell are you blathering about? You're just stammering out of your ass now. The guy hasn't made up one shred of BS, nor has he made any outlandish claims, and if he has, please utilize the copy & paste function so that we all may see. If he has a personal opinion, he is always quick to point out that it is merely his own speculation & not to be confused with fact.

Just admit that this whiny bullshit is a product of your sour opinion of him, an opinion that is 100% rooted in the condescending, dismissive way in which he refers to you in these forums.

You need to get your head checked.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull