GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 265 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,493
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,925
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,337
Posts1,058,843
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted #763222
02/12/14 05:07 PM
02/12/14 05:07 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
South L.A. drug ring busted, nearly 7.7 million doses of PCP seized
print
Comments

By Joseph Serna
February 12, 2014, 11:32 a.m.

Federal authorities have seized about 7.7 million doses of PCP and arrested 20 people in connection with a drug ring tied to a South Los Angeles street gang, officials announced Wednesday.

In two indictments, authorities charged 40 people with ties to the Grape Street Crips gang with dozens of counts, including possessing and distributing the highly addictive hallucinogenic, also known as “angel dust,” illegal possession of specific illegal chemicals, maintaining a drug-involved property and possession of a firearm in furtherance of a crime.

Three of the defendants are in custody and 17 remain at large.

“Today’s operation breaks the grip that these drug makers and dealers have held on the neighborhoods of Watts and South Los Angeles by targeting the highest levels of PCP traffickers and those responsible for manufacture and distribution of this deadly drug,” U.S. Atty. Andre Birotte Jr. said in a statement.

The indictments and arrests come after a six-year investigation focused on Grape Street Crips' ties to PCP. Southern California is one of the major production hubs for the drug nationwide, officials said.

The gang was distributing the drug through couriers and mail to Texas, Maryland, North Carolina, Oklahoma and New York. Authorities seized about 100 gallons of PCP and its precursor chemicals, which equated to nearly 7.7 million doses.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-grape-street-gang-pcp-20140212,0,7369960.story#ixzz2t90BRTYb

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763290
02/12/14 09:40 PM
02/12/14 09:40 PM
P
paprincess Offline
Capo
paprincess  Offline
P
Capo
cool... hopefully they'll give all of them vasectomy's while they're inside so they are no longer able to reproduce with their baby mama's and while they are doing hard labor for once their life, someone can throw me a few stacks of their drug money... smile

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: paprincess] #763335
02/13/14 06:09 AM
02/13/14 06:09 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
“Angel Dust” Arrests in LA Following Task Force Investigation into Crips Gang and Others

EmailShare

LOS ANGELES – Federal, state and local authorities this morning arrested 20 individuals who are named in two federal indictments that target manufacturers and distributors of Phencyclidine – commonly known as PCP or “angel dust” – a dangerous narcotic with deep ties to the violent Grape Street Crips and other South Los Angeles street gangs.

Following this morning’s takedown, federal prosecutors unsealed two indictments that charge a total of 40 defendants linked to laboratories where PCP is manufactured and the networks that distribute the drug across the nation. In addition to the 20 people arrested this morning, three defendants were already in custody, and 17 are fugitives or have not yet been fully identified.

Thirty-eight of the defendants are named in a 29-count indictment that outlines how precursor chemicals are obtained and used in the manufacturing process, which poses serious risks to public health and the environment. The indictment discusses how the prepared PCP is then stored and distributed around the nation.

“Historically, the principal location in the United States where PCP is manufactured is the Southern California area,” according to the indictment. “After PCP is manufactured, PCP traffickers typically distribute and transport PCP both within the Southern California area and to other regions in the United States, where PCP can be sold at higher prices and for greater profit.”

The indictment details the seizure of several PCP laboratories and how members of the narcotics-trafficking conspiracy distributed upwards of several thousand gallons of PCP. During the course of this investigation, authorities seized approximately 100 gallons of the drug and precursor chemicals that could have been used to manufacture thousands of gallons of the drug. A gallon of PCP contains approximately 76,800 doses of the highly addictive narcotic.

Toxic Poison

“PCP producers and suppliers deal a toxic poison that destroys minds and contaminates our neighborhoods,” said United States Attorney André Birotte Jr. “Today’s operation breaks the grip that these drug makers and dealers have held on the neighborhoods of Watts and South Los Angeles by targeting the highest levels of PCP traffickers and those responsible for manufacture and distribution of this deadly drug.”

In conjunction with this morning’s multi-agency effort against the Grape Street Crips, Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer today announced his office will seek injunctions to curb gang activity at three properties, two of which are located on the same block of an early education center and an elementary school. The properties are known for gang-related narcotics dealing, PCP manufacturing, possession of firearms and other criminal activity, according to the City Attorney’s office.

The indictments unsealed today follow an investigation that concluded nearly six years ago after targeting PCP trafficking in South Los Angeles and illuminating the links between the drug and the Grape Street Crips. That earlier investigation resulted in federal charges against 12 defendants, two of whom received life sentences for their roles in manufacturing and distributing PCP.

The present investigation, which was conducted by the HIDTA and L.A. IMPACT task forces and the DEA, revealed a wide network of PCP manufacturers and distributors connected to the Grape Street and other South Los Angeles gangs. Investigators discovered that this network routinely delivered PCP, via couriers and mail, to other parts of the country, including Texas, Maryland, North Carolina, Oklahoma and New York.

The narcotics trafficking conspiracy allegedly was led by Anthony Dwight Bracken, a San Bernardino County-based PCP manufacturer, with strong ties to South Los Angeles. Other key players charged in the conspiracy include distributors Andre Brown, Anthony Wilson and Eligin Gary Hawkins, all of South Los Angeles.

All 38 defendants in the indictment are charged with conspiracy

to manufacture, distribute and possess with the intent to distribute PCP, and to illegally possess a listed chemical. Because of the quantity of narcotics and precursor chemicals involved in this case, all of the defendants potentially face sentences of life without parole in federal prison.

The indictment further charges various defendants with distribution and possession with intent to distribute PCP, illegal possession of a listed chemical, maintaining drug-involved premises, possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, and being a felon in possession of a firearm/ammunition.

A second indictment unsealed this morning charges two additional defendants in a conspiracy to distribute PCP.

An indictment contains allegations that a defendant has committed a crime. Every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in court.

The investigation into the PCP manufacturing and distribution network was conducted by the L.A. IMPACT Task Force (Los Angeles Interagency Metropolitan Police Apprehension Crime Task Force), the HIDTA Task Force (High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force) and the Drug Enforcement Administration. The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office is partnering to take file civil “abatement” lawsuits at properties linked to criminal activity uncovered during this investigation. Los Angeles County Child Protective Services assisted during this morning’s takedown.
- See more at: http://www.lawfuel.com/angel-dust-arrests/#sthash.G2Va4Rxz.dpuf

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763360
02/13/14 10:32 AM
02/13/14 10:32 AM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
I'm reading about "monster" Kody Scott an autobiography of an L.A. gang member right now. Them gang members love that p.c.p. I don't no why that shit is disgusting.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: PhillyMob] #763363
02/13/14 10:46 AM
02/13/14 10:46 AM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Is that book good?

The crips have been known for operating these pcp networks for a while, the crip gang leader who was involved with tupacs murder was also running a nationwide pcp ring too.

I think it sort of makes people feel invincible or something which is why i think gang members probably like it. I remember the death wish films where the bad guys seemed to always be smoking it, i think it was number 2.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763364
02/13/14 10:52 AM
02/13/14 10:52 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Did they get the shot caller for the crips?

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763372
02/13/14 12:39 PM
02/13/14 12:39 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Is that book good?

It's good but I'd be more than willing to bet a lot of it is extremely sensationalized if not out right fabricated. I mean, not like Richard Kuklinski level delusional, but there's just simply no way this guy shot as many people as he claims to have in the book.

Last edited by slumpy; 02/13/14 12:40 PM.
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763388
02/13/14 01:47 PM
02/13/14 01:47 PM
B
bigboy Offline
Underboss
bigboy  Offline
B
Underboss
Let's hope they round up the rest of them and lock their asses up for a long time. They are ruining the youth of America

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: thebigfella] #763390
02/13/14 01:52 PM
02/13/14 01:52 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Did they get the shot caller for the crips?

i didn't mention anything about shot callers or rank, but its safe to say they took down some movers and shakers in high level drug trafficking within the grape street crips.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763402
02/13/14 02:34 PM
02/13/14 02:34 PM
S
slumpy Offline
Capo
slumpy  Offline
S
Capo
This might be quibbling, but isn't the name of the gang actually "Grape Street Watt Crips"? Or are they two different crip sets with similar names?

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: slumpy] #763404
02/13/14 02:39 PM
02/13/14 02:39 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Hi Slumpy you are right. Technically they are the Grape Street Watts Crips. Everyone just calls them the Grape Street Crips. Even members of the gang call themselves the Grape Street Crips. The Watts part of their name is just used by law enforcement and gang experts to designate where they operate. Hope this helps.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763411
02/13/14 02:58 PM
02/13/14 02:58 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
@ Thebigfella ,"Did they get the shot caller for the crips?"

Officially there isn't a shot caller but de facto leaders. Most sets operate like a crew where the difference is experience.

@ Bigboy, I'm not certain on the membership but grape st is up there as one of the largest crip gangs in L.A.

@ paprincess, " hopefully they'll give all of them vasectomy's while they're inside so they are no longer able to reproduce with their baby mama's"

O.o
That's cruel & unusual punishment, besides l.a gangs are generational (members have parents & grandparents that's in it).

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763415
02/13/14 03:04 PM
02/13/14 03:04 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
@bf I guess shot callers is for Spanish gangs in black gangs it's og's

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: BlackFamily] #763422
02/13/14 03:19 PM
02/13/14 03:19 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
I just wanted to add that not only is Grape Street just about the largest Crip gang they are one of the largest gangs in Los Angeles. They possibly might be the largest African American gang in Los Angeles at least they were a few years ago, which is what I am going by. They are definitely in the top three in terms of total membership in relation to the other African American gangs in Los Angeles County.

You say share my life, and I think share my tequila. And then I think.... no.-Principal Lewis
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763426
02/13/14 03:43 PM
02/13/14 03:43 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss
Can't believe people still like that garbage PCP. Nothing good about it...and it is far from enjoyable imo.

Years ago it was the local 1%er biker clubs that were the big pcp players here in the philly-south jersey area. Usually they would spray it on some type of smokeable substance and they'd call it Angle Dust. In powdered form they used to call it THC but it was in no way similar to real thc from weed.

So the gangbangers are big into the pcp bullshit? Good...they can have it.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Gingello101182] #763429
02/13/14 03:45 PM
02/13/14 03:45 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
I think the rolling 60s crips are the largest african american gang.Grape street are up there though they have been in the news recently for murdering rapper kevin "flip side" white who i think was affiliated with the bounty hunter bloods another major gang in LA.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763443
02/13/14 04:08 PM
02/13/14 04:08 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Is that book good?

The crips have been known for operating these pcp networks for a while, the crip gang leader who was involved with tupacs murder was also running a nationwide pcp ring too.

I think it sort of makes people feel invincible or something which is why i think gang members probably like it. I remember the death wish films where the bad guys seemed to always be smoking it, i think it was number 2.

What Crip that was involved in Tupacs death? Orlando Anderson?

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #763446
02/13/14 04:13 PM
02/13/14 04:13 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Orlando andersons uncle keefe d was a southside crip OG who later on confessed to taking part in the murder, Anderson, Keefe and two others were in the car that night, hunting for Pac and his entourage through vegas. Keefe D was also running a large PCP ring that stretched to new york.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763448
02/13/14 04:16 PM
02/13/14 04:16 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Orlando andersons uncle keefe d was a southside crip OG who later on confessed to taking part in the murder, Anderson, Keefe and two others were in the car that night, hunting for Pac and his entourage through vegas. Keefe D was also running a large PCP ring that stretched to new york.

Thanks for the info. I had only heard about Andersons involvement, which is why i was confused that someone Andersons age was running a PCP ring.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763460
02/13/14 04:59 PM
02/13/14 04:59 PM
N.E. Philly/Florida
PhillyMob Offline
Capo
PhillyMob  Offline
Capo
N.E. Philly/Florida
Yes it is pretty good so far. I'm only at like half way so I have a little bit more to go. I'm sure he probably juiced his story up a little bit to sell some copies. But Kody Scott had reputation enough in his hood to sell his autobiography. Do I'm sure there are some made up tales but I'm sure most is pretty close to truth.

"My uncle(Nicky Scarfo) always told me, you have to use your brains in this thing, and you always have to use the gun." -"crazy" Phil Leonetti-
Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763473
02/13/14 05:32 PM
02/13/14 05:32 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Come to think of it, how does the Tupacs entourages beating of Orlando fit into this? I mean was it just a massive coincidence that they bumped into and beat Orlando the same night he was looking for Tupac? Sorry for going off topic, it's just i've been interested in all of this lately after reading about the Rampart Scandal.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Camarel] #763480
02/13/14 06:02 PM
02/13/14 06:02 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Hey Camarel. From what I have heard the beating took place over a snatched necklace. A few weeks before some Southside Crips snatched a Death Row chain from a couple of Pirus at a mall. Orlando, according to his family, was at the MGM just to see the fight. It just so happened that some guys from Deathrow saw Orlando and said he was a Southside Crip. The Deathrow guys decided to get some pay back. It should be said that Orlando never was indicted as a Southside Crip. However he was from South Compton, the stomping grounds of the Southside Crips. This is probably why they assumed he was a gang member. We will never know for use if this is how it went down, but this is a likely scenario.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Gingello101182] #763484
02/13/14 06:40 PM
02/13/14 06:40 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
The book murder rap by greg kading is a good read, he was the last detective to have investigated the tupac and biggie killings and is probably the most accurate and reliable account of what happened. Orlandos uncle confessed that he took part in the tupac hit. He told detectives that puffy was in fear for his life and offered up $1 million for both suge and tupac to be killed, the orlando beating was just coincidence and extra motivation for them that night. Also keefe d was heavily involved with drug trafficking with puffs close family friend eric zip martin who was the main conduit between puff and the south sides. He apparently gave keefe d the gun that night to do the job.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763487
02/13/14 06:53 PM
02/13/14 06:53 PM
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Thanks Scorsese. It is funny how the rest of Orlando's family says one thing and the uncle says another, who knows what really went on. I was wondering if you ever heard or read any reliable reports about Sean Combs selling drugs?

It seems he has always been on the periphery of a lot of drug cases (e.g. Jimmy Henchman). He has always been portrayed as the guy who helped keep Biggie out of the streets. I have read FBI reports but nothing conclusive about Combs. I also heard that Sean Combs put out a bounty on the aforementioned necklace and that indirectly caused the shooting. For a guy who claims to not be involved in crime he tends to always be around when people get killed, just saying. So many theories.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: PhillyMob] #763489
02/13/14 06:58 PM
02/13/14 06:58 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
" Them gang members love that p.c.p. I don't no why that shit is disgusting."

Disgusting doesn't begin to describe it. If you get a chance, look up a rapper named 'Big Lurch'. He is serving a life sentence for doing something utterly disgusting while on PCP.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Gingello101182] #763491
02/13/14 07:03 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
Orlando was definatley a certified southside crip with about five bodies to his name before he was killed.

I don't know about puffy actually selling drugs, i doubt it though. However you got to look at the people that he has had associated with him and hung out with and some of his associates have been arrested with over the years: Jimmy henchman, eric martin,BMF, crips.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: StLguy] #763492
Los Angeles
Gingello101182 Offline
Made Member
Gingello101182  Offline
Made Member
Los Angeles
Your right PCP is the worst of the worst. I would argue it is worth than bath salts. It seems as though Philadelphia and Los Angeles have the largest PCP markets.

Here is an excerpt on the Wikipedia page on Big Lurch about what he did.

On April 10, 2002, 25-year-old Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment in Los Angeles, California.[3]

The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street, and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own. The victim's boyfriend said she and the aspiring rapper used PCP the day before the alleged murder took place.[1]

On November 7, 2003, Singleton was sentenced to life in prison.[3] He had been convicted of murder and aggravated mayhem the previous June after pleading not guilty by reason of insanity at the time of the murder. The court ruled that his intoxication and claimed insanity were not satisfactory reasons for committing the crime, after a court-appointed psychiatrist had evaluated Singleton and reported that he had no reason to believe he was of unsound mind, although Antron also had 3 court-appointed doctors who came to the conclusion that he was insane during the commission of the tragedy. The district attorney put in a motion for a directed verdict, stating that PCP intoxication can not be used as grounds for an insanity plea in California, and the judge granted it. Some evidence casts doubt on whether Big Lurch actually committed the murder, according to the 2011 documentary Rhyme and Punishment. Particularly, a bloody hand print on a scooter used to inflict blunt trauma to the back of the victim's head did not match his prints. Additionally, the scene contained DNA that did not match Singleton or the victim.[4] Currently, it is not known whether he will ever be eligible for parole.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Gingello101182] #763495
02/13/14 07:25 PM
02/13/14 07:25 PM
S
Scorsese Offline OP
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline OP
S
Underboss
The biggest bust and seizure ever of pcp was back in 2012 and involved members of the bounty hunter bloods.

Update: $100 Million PCP Drug Bust in Culver City and L.A. Is Biggest Seizure Ever
Two suspects were arrested Wednesday after trying to ship the drugs from a UPS store in Culver City.

Posted by Kelly Hartog (Editor) , February 18, 2012 at 02:31 PM
patch
Comment12 More

A man and woman were behind bars Friday in what authorities described as the biggest PCP bust in memory after 139 gallons of the drug, phencyclidine was seized in Los Angeles and Culver City.

Darryl Dwayne Burton, 55, and Lagina Bell Huckaby, 31, were arrested Wednesday at a UPS store in Culver City where they were allegedly trying to ship drugs, according to Lt. Scott Fairfield of the Los Angeles Interagency Metropolitan Police Apprehension Crime Task Force, or L.A. IMPACT.

"It's the largest PCP seizure I've ever heard of," he said. Enough of the drug was seized to dose about 10 million people at cost of about $15 each, authorities said. About $389,000 in cash was seized.

The investigation stemmed from information received from Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agents in Los Angeles," Lt. Fairfield stated in a press release. L.A. IMPACT investigators developed the case and during the month-long investigation investigators learned that a suspect with links to a Los Angeles street gang was actively involved in the manufacturing of PCP.

That person was Burton, believed to be an associate of the Bounty Hunter Bloods street gang, Fairfield said. Search warrants were served at two South Los Angeles homes and two storage facilities, Fairfield said. An active drug lab was found in one home, and most of the PCP and chemicals for making were found in the storage facilities, he said.

Authorities believe the drug ring included at least 10 people locally, and that it was distributing to Texas, New York and Washington, D.C., and other points east. Investigators observed and intercepted suspicious deliveries that were addressed to locations in Texas. They detected a chemical odor emitting from the boxes and tests later confirmed the boxes contained PCP.

Two semiautomatic rifles were also seized, along with chemicals for making about 500 more gallons of the drug, which induces symptons similar to schizophrenia.

Burton, held on $3 million bail, and Huckaby, held on $2 million bail, pleaded not guilty to felony drug charges on Friday. Burton has two drug related convictions, authorities said. A gallon of PCP sells for about $12,000 in Los Angeles.

The psychoactive drug with hallucinogenic and neurotoxic effects was originally used as a surgical anesthetic after World War II, but later used only in veterinary medicine because of adverse side effects.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: Scorsese] #763524
02/13/14 08:57 PM
02/13/14 08:57 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
"I don't know about puffy actually selling drugs, i doubt it though. However you got to look at the people that he has had associated with him and hung out with and some of his associates have been arrested with over the years: Jimmy henchman, eric martin,BMF, crips. "

I guess Frank Sinatra must have been a heroin dealer.

Re: LA Crips large scale PCP ring busted [Re: paprincess] #763535
02/13/14 10:20 PM
02/13/14 10:20 PM
B
Belmont Offline
Underboss
Belmont  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: paprincess
cool... hopefully they'll give all of them vasectomy's while they're inside so they are no longer able to reproduce with their baby mama's and while they are doing hard labor for once their life, someone can throw me a few stacks of their drug money... smile

Very well said, they are animals and we get to pay for their fuckin food stamps.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull