GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Frankie_Five_Angels, Jimmy_Two_Times), 253 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,321
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 58 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 57 58
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #756749
01/02/14 01:34 PM
01/02/14 01:34 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Yea, the Governor is a good villain isn't he?

I re-watched quite a few episodes last two days during the WD marathon. When Andrea is in that deserted building (on her way to the prison to warn Rick) hiding from the Governor, remember that creepy tune he whistled as he slowly strolls thru the building? panic

I am totally disappointed that this show is up for NO awards. It was the most watched cable show for weeks, the cast is great as are the stories but still no awards? WTF is all I got to say. mad

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #756759
01/02/14 02:35 PM
01/02/14 02:35 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
When Andrea is in that deserted building (on her way to the prison to warn Rick) hiding from the Governor, remember that creepy tune he whistled as he slowly strolls thru the building? panic

TIS

I also watched that episode yesterday and thought the same thing when he was whistling that tune. He kind of reminded me of Robert Mitchum's Reverend Harry Powell character in 'The Night Of The Hunter."

Do you remember that movie TIS?

And yes, I too am a bit amazed that no one from this show, be it an actor, actress, writer or producer, has been nominated for any type of award! confused

Truthfully the actor who played The Governor should have been nominated!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #756770
01/02/14 03:26 PM
01/02/14 03:26 PM
California

California
Hey DC, nice to see you around. Happy New Year. smile

I can't think of one actor in the show that isn't good. I think Rick is great. I re-watched the episode in which Lori gives birth and Carl, Maggie come out with baby. Rick's response makes me cry every time. frown Damn I hope there is never a Zombie Apocalypse. I just couldn't take it I tell you. lol

Seriously, an excellent show IMHO. My favorite right now.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #756978
01/04/14 10:05 AM
01/04/14 10:05 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Hey DC, nice to see you around. Happy New Year. smile

I can't think of one actor in the show that isn't good. I think Rick is great. I re-watched the episode in which Lori gives birth and Carl, Maggie come out with baby. Rick's response makes me cry every time. frown Damn I hope there is never a Zombie Apocalypse. I just couldn't take it I tell you. lol

Seriously, an excellent show IMHO. My favorite right now.

TIS

Happy New Year TIS! Happy New Year to everyone!

Ironic that you mention how Rick makes you cry no matter how many times you watch the episode where Lori gives birth. I was just telling my buddy the same thing about that episode. Rick gets me every time!

I re-watched the very last episode of this past season last night. After the 'showdown' when Rick and Carl find Judith's empty baby seat, Carl goes ballistic and empties his gun on the walker. After that when Carl broke down crying he brought tears to my eyes. I didn't realize how emotional he was when watching that episode for the first time......probably was in shock from Herschel being killed.

Goes to show you how great the writing and acting is.....a zombie show that makes the viewer choke up or cry! lol

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #756997
01/04/14 12:17 PM
01/04/14 12:17 PM
California

California
I may be an optimist because I'm thinking that just maybe Judith might be alive. I wonder IF Rick or Carl, or someone will hear a baby cry and find her hidden somehwere. confused Then, on the other hand, as far as the storylines go, how much can the write in an infant? Maybe it'll work better without her???

Btw, notice how big Carl is getting. Watching earlier episodes I see how young he looked. In just 3 years he's really grown. A preview of the mid-season opener, shows Carl yelling for someone to "wake up" (good preview) and I notice his voice is changing. Our little Walker fighter is getting big. lol

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #757818
01/09/14 02:15 PM
01/09/14 02:15 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I may be an optimist because I'm thinking that just maybe Judith might be alive.

TIS

I believe that she IS alive. My feeling is that one of the girls shot a walker and snatched her up as a walker was about to get her. That is probably where the blood on the baby seat came from.

I think that it would be the final straw for Rick if Judith is dead. That would be really cold to kill her off the show! Don't believe that Rick could survive something like that after all he has sacrificed and lost.

Hmmmmm. Wouldn't it be something if we were to find out that Carol quietly came back to another part of the prison and was the one who saved Judith?

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #757832
01/09/14 02:56 PM
01/09/14 02:56 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
I may be an optimist because I'm thinking that just maybe Judith might be alive.

TIS

I believe that she IS alive. My feeling is that one of the girls shot a walker and snatched her up as a walker was about to get her. That is probably where the blood on the baby seat came from.

I think that it would be the final straw for Rick if Judith is dead. That would be really cold to kill her off the show! Don't believe that Rick could survive something like that after all he has sacrificed and lost.

Hmmmmm. Wouldn't it be something if we were to find out that Carol quietly came back to another part of the prison and was the one who saved Judith?

Good theory. I DO expect we will see Carol again. I'm guessing she'll have softer tone (not cold as we last saw her). Her saving Judith? Good idea. You're right, poor Rick should NOT lose anyone.

smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 01/09/14 02:56 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #759207
01/17/14 07:13 PM
01/17/14 07:13 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Preview for the Mid Season premier. Not long to go now..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #759212
01/17/14 07:30 PM
01/17/14 07:30 PM
California

California
Looks good. I can't wait. smile

Did you see this one. A young man pulls a zombie prank (with help from the crew) on Norman Reedus (Darryl). lol

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #761078
01/30/14 03:20 PM
01/30/14 03:20 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
It comes back on Sunday Feb 9th.

THE WALKING DEAD TRAILER

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #761081
01/30/14 03:24 PM
01/30/14 03:24 PM
California

California
I can't wait. smile I do notice EVERY preview they have for upcoming return is very very short and doesn't give much info. Nothing has leaked that I know of. Just wondering IF perhaps this episode may have a shocker or two? Love it!! smile

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #761115
01/30/14 05:44 PM
01/30/14 05:44 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Cant wait, its just not the same without TWD

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #761492
02/02/14 03:03 PM
02/02/14 03:03 PM
California

California
Just noticed that AMC is having a WD marathon. Right now the very first episode of the first season is showing. Anyone interested can start from the beginning. I highly recommend it. wink

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #761538
02/02/14 06:36 PM
02/02/14 06:36 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Blimey AMC must have a marathon every other week.. Only one week to go..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #761556
02/02/14 08:36 PM
02/02/14 08:36 PM
California

California
And have you noticed how short the previews are for next half of season? Very stingy with details. I have a feeling it'll be pretty good. At least I hope so.

smile

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #762290
02/06/14 05:03 PM
02/06/14 05:03 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

3 Days to go..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #762652
02/08/14 06:16 PM
02/08/14 06:16 PM
California

California
1 day to go......but then who's counting? whistle

I am really looking forward to it.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #762695
02/09/14 03:26 AM
02/09/14 03:26 AM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Me too TIS. Since Breaking Bad has finished this is the only other programme i watch and long may it continue..

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #762738
02/09/14 04:51 PM
02/09/14 04:51 PM
California

California
Like I said, AMC has been pretty stingy with any previews. I found this on youtube showing Carl leading the Walkers somewhere? confused He seems comfortable taunting them. Hmmm

Btw, after watching episodes from past seasons, look how much Carl has grown.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/09/14 04:52 PM.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #762813
02/10/14 11:04 AM
02/10/14 11:04 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
SPOILER ALERT

So who watched it last night? I really liked it! Loved the whole premise of how they have basically separated some of the characters from each other and are showing what each is really feeling on the inside.

Click to reveal..
How great was the Michonne storyline? Her heart was ripped out when she had to finish off Herschel's Zombie head. Definitely causing her to walk amongst the Zombies with a death wish. Love how she chose her two pets.....former allies of the Governor. Poetic Justice! What a great scene when she finally comes to her senses realizing that she wanted to live and exploding with her Katana Sword on all of those walkers! Did anyone notice that there was one walker that she kept looking at who actually looked like Michonne? I think that she saw herself in that walker and realized that she did not want to die.

And Carl, was he out of control or what? Almost as if he himself had a death wish. It was like he was playing a game with the walkers.

As for the Governor, was that a bullet hole that we saw in his head?

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #762826
02/10/14 12:45 PM
02/10/14 12:45 PM
California

California
Hi DC! smile Yea, I liked it as well. Sort of like they are starting over again.

Click to reveal..
Spoiler Carl was pretty defiant and downright mean to his father, tho, considering his age and what he's been thru, I can understand it.

You're right about Michonne's walker double. She was on Talking Dead and more or less said that she looked at the walker and saw herself and decided it was something she did not want to become.

When Rick didn't wake up I started to worry (btw, that poor guy was beaten to sh*t wasn't he? panic Damn, he could barely walk/talk) lol I could see where Carl would think he "turned" after hearing the moaning noises. Carl couldn't shoot (thankfully) and said to the Walker "come get me."

Nice kind of upbeat ending (so to speak) with the knock on the door, and Rick telling Carl, "It's for you." smile Good episode. Still have hopes that baby Judith is with someone and waiting for Carol to show up.

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #762859
02/10/14 06:15 PM
02/10/14 06:15 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
decent episode, could've been better but good set up for the rest of the season…………..so i guess i was the only rooting for Carl to die? grin kid gets on my nerves!

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #762889
02/10/14 08:55 PM
02/10/14 08:55 PM
Connecticut
Don Lights Offline
Underboss
Don Lights  Offline
Underboss
Connecticut
yeah I wanted Carl to die, but it was clearly intentional. I thought it was a good episode as we got to see two characters go through their own worst fears and be able to to get the motivation to continue fighting. Micheone(spelling) was great to watch in this episode. spoiler alert

The moment when she begins to slay all the walkers around her was very well done and just worked so well for her story in this episode.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #763036
02/11/14 04:39 PM
02/11/14 04:39 PM
DE NIRO Offline OP
DE NIRO  Offline OP

Is it me or has Karls voice broken, he seems more like a man now. Good episode and good too see Micheone's back story.

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #763088
02/11/14 08:53 PM
02/11/14 08:53 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Did they really have to show Hershel's head?? I liked that Michone had a twin. Hate to say but Also I thought it was a little on the boring side.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: DE NIRO] #763149
02/12/14 09:01 AM
02/12/14 09:01 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
so i guess i was the only rooting for Carl to die? grin kid gets on my nerves!

Hey,the kid definitely gets on the viewers nerves in this episode...and I believe that was the writers intent. Think about what this poor kid has been through. He become a part of a post apocalyptic world, thought that he lost his father so he had to look up to Shane as a father figure, got his father back and was pushed away by Shane, got shot and almost died, lost a fellow friend in Sophia, saw her as a walker who had to be executed, had to mercifully execute his own mother after helping her deliver her baby, then had to step up on several different occasions to save his own father who he watched breakdown and crack, living with the thought that his baby sister is gone, and now has to basically take care of his father and nurse him back to heath.

I'd say that the kid has gone to hell and back....and deserves a pass.

Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Is it me or has Karls voice broken, he seems more like a man now. Good episode and good too see Micheone's back story.

His voice has broken. And I saw an interview with the actor who plays Rick and he specifically said that the intent of the episode was to show that Karl has become a man both in the Zombie world and as an actor in real life.

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #763156
02/12/14 11:17 AM
02/12/14 11:17 AM
California

California
I agree with you DC. As much as he was so disrespectful (down right cruel) to his dad, he is forced to experience so much loss during this Zombie apocalypse. And, Carl is growing up. I saw the repeat of the episode in which Carl gets shot. He seemed so young and that was what 2 yrs ago?

For me, as much as I love surprise action/deaths in the show, I like also seeing a human side and get to know the personalities of the characters. I think Sunday's episode was just that.

smile

TIS

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #763181
02/12/14 01:42 PM
02/12/14 01:42 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

For me, as much as I love surprise action/deaths in the show, I like also seeing a human side and get to know the personalities of the characters. I think Sunday's episode was just that.

smile

TIS

DITTO TIS.

I thought that it was a well written episode that went deep into the characters allowing us to see what tortured souls they really have become.

Don Cardi cool

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Don Cardi] #763190
02/12/14 02:37 PM
02/12/14 02:37 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
DC,
When Carl was in the kitchens, I was looking for a can of Speghettio's...LOL

As much as he gets on my nerves he does deserve a pass.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: The Walking Dead [Re: Mignon] #763194
02/12/14 02:42 PM
02/12/14 02:42 PM
California

California
I am taking it as Carl is over his "attitude" problem with him not being able to shoot his dad (and more or less giving up) when he thought he turned. I think that was the kick in the pants he needed.

smile

TIS

Page 26 of 58 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 57 58

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull