GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 151 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,458
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,530
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 3rd generation mafiosi [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #761250
01/31/14 03:27 PM
01/31/14 03:27 PM
J
joey_dice Offline
joey_dice
joey_dice  Offline
joey_dice
J
Capo
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Thank you Joey Dice. Joseph Cammisano son Tony was only an associate not made right? William Sr and Joseph father was Vincenzo and their uncle was Antonio, both had connections to Brooklyn NY and Wilkes Barre PA.

Your confusing the Cammisanos with the Civella's. Tony was Carl Civella's son, Vincenzo was William Cammisano's youngest son. Antonio was Nick and Carl Civella's dad and in fact was not involved with LCN. Antonio had a run in with the Blackhands and this interaction was in fact the reason Nick did not like or get along with the DiGiovani brothers or Jim Balastere. He along with Joe Anche used to rob the mustache petes gambling operations. This lead to Anches murder and the attempted murder of Nick who fled to Chicago. Later he was aloowed to return but only because he was close to Joe Filardo and Joe Cusamano.

Joseph Cammisano had two male children. Charles murdered in 2007 and Joe Camisano Jr. who also died young. It was my understanding that Antonio entered the US through New Orleans. The Civellas were very close to the Civello's in Dallas and here in Kansas City.

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi [Re: joey_dice] #761265
01/31/14 05:17 PM
01/31/14 05:17 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted By: joey_dice
Thank you Joey Dice. Joseph Cammisano son Tony was only an associate not made right? William Sr and Joseph father was Vincenzo and their uncle was Antonio, both had connections to Brooklyn NY and Wilkes Barre PA.

Your confusing the Cammisanos with the Civella's. Tony was Carl Civella's son, Vincenzo was William Cammisano's youngest son. Antonio was Nick and Carl Civella's dad and in fact was not involved with LCN. Antonio had a run in with the Blackhands and this interaction was in fact the reason Nick did not like or get along with the DiGiovani brothers or Jim Balastere. He along with Joe Anche used to rob the mustache petes gambling operations. This lead to Anches murder and the attempted murder of Nick who fled to Chicago. Later he was aloowed to return but only because he was close to Joe Filardo and Joe Cusamano.

Joseph Cammisano had two male children. Charles murdered in 2007 and Joe Camisano Jr. who also died young. It was my understanding that Antonio entered the US through New Orleans. The Civellas were very close to the Civello's in Dallas and here in Kansas City.

Was his son, Charlie, killed in something mob related?

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi [Re: NickyEyes1] #761272
01/31/14 06:22 PM
01/31/14 06:22 PM
J
joey_dice Offline
joey_dice
joey_dice  Offline
joey_dice
J
Capo
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Charlie was murdered in 2007, at first the Police suspected his xwife, but they never arrested her. Charlie was involved with a KC fire department Captain whose name excapes me at the moment, but this Captain was running a very very large cocain distribution operation so whispering on the street was he was killed because of this involvment. His xwife made the statement that he was killed by the mob, she had lived with the mob for 23 years and they will take care of her. Charlie was a bar owner and other than the dope he was a bookie.

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi [Re: joey_dice] #761287
01/31/14 06:52 PM
01/31/14 06:52 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Charlie was murdered in 2007, at first the Police suspected his xwife, but they never arrested her. Charlie was involved with a KC fire department Captain whose name excapes me at the moment, but this Captain was running a very very large cocain distribution operation so whispering on the street was he was killed because of this involvment. His xwife made the statement that he was killed by the mob, she had lived with the mob for 23 years and they will take care of her. Charlie was a bar owner and other than the dope he was a bookie.

I know you've probably been asked this alot Joey, but what is the current state of KC? Is it just a few bookies and loansharks or is there more to it?

Re: 3rd generation mafiosi [Re: mulberry] #761416
02/01/14 07:00 PM
02/01/14 07:00 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Yes Charlie is the one I am thinking of. The fire captains name was Gilbert I believe, this was back in the early 90's, then the rumor was that the distribution started back up again at the turn of the millenia.

The Civella's had strong connections to Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, and Detroit. Yes Antonio Civella had nothing to do with LCN, his two sons Carl and Nick did.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull