GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (mustachepete), 249 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,596
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: jonnynonos] #758689
01/14/14 07:04 PM
01/14/14 07:04 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos

These guys aren't expert assassins or anything.

Plus the mob generally puts a few in someone's head just to make sure they don't make it and cause a whole bunch of problems.

1.) Do you realize the mob indeed kills people? That would imply "expert assassins" in their ranks. If you disagree, perhaps you can find where those "amateurs" dumped Tony Zizzo or perhaps you can comfort the mother of Michael Cutler.

2.) Chicago never "put a few bullets in someone's head." The majority of the Family Secrets murders were not done with guns.

JonnnyNoPoint is your new name lol

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #758693
01/14/14 07:28 PM
01/14/14 07:28 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Right, Frank Calabrese would strangle them to death, then slit their throats--just to make sure they were dead.

You apparently think whomever killed Nick Lococco konked him in the head then left him there on the ground in critical condition.

When was the last time that happened?

Seriously.

Honestly, I don't even care to discuss it anymore.

Talking to you guys is much like talking to people who thought that the world was going to end in 2012 based on the Mayan calendar.

You're so far gone and fly so fast in the face of logic that you are clearly just going to entrenchedly believe whatever you want no matter what.

Regarding expert assassins, they did display a bit of acumen with the Cagnoni car bombing and the radio--40 some years ago. That is the only hit I can think of that required anything except common sense and a bit of stealth.

Your "theory" of this crime is that someone knocked Lococco on the head and left him there breathing. He was then taken to the hosptial where he survived for several days.

Then the fire chief miraculously misreported a bunch of witnesses eye testimony.

Then the police forgot to ask the coroner if the COD had anything to do with the theory of the accident.

Last edited by jonnynonos; 01/14/14 07:29 PM.
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: jonnynonos] #758694
01/14/14 07:40 PM
01/14/14 07:40 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: jonnynonos

You apparently think whomever killed Nick Lococco konked him in the head then left him there on the ground in critical condition.

When was the last time that happened?

Guess I wasn't aware that every Outfit hit had to be identical. The Micahel Cagnoni hit was 40 years ago. LT Zizzo dissapeared in 2006 and again, the never found his body or connected anyone whatsoever to his death (like most Outfit hits). A logical individual can probably assume whoever did the hit in 06, is probably still walking around today.

I don't necessarily think our "logic" is wrong...I think it's merely a self appointed "myth buster" who thinks everyone who disagrees with him is a conspiracy theorist and is quickly realizing he made a conclusion about something without getting all of the details. Now instead of admitting there were details that you didn't realize surrounding Nick's death, you want to get your toys and run home.

Case in point--

Even media coverage (which is your only outlet for info) says that "Paramedics found him face down." These "people at the scene" apparently called an ambulance, but neglected to even turn their friend over to see if he was OK. What shitty friends.

And what the fuck was a well-known (and self-admitted) bookie doing riding horses on Sunday during NFL games? Are you aware of what a bookie has to do on game days? Google that too. whistle

Last edited by ChiTown; 01/14/14 07:41 PM.
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #758697
01/14/14 08:03 PM
01/14/14 08:03 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Wow, the utter lack of class/respect displayed on this board toward the family & close friends of the deceased on this board is seriously vomit-inducing.

Nick LoCoco was bookmaker who was on bad paper with the Cicero Crime Family brass after a huge scandal was uncovered. His demise was no accident. Of course his family knows that, and I do not doubt that they probably peruse this forum from time to time, so show some respect for the deceased. These aren't characters in a movie, they're real people with real families from real communities.

And the Chicago Outfit don't have access to high level assassins? Come on now, THINK prior to typing.

Last edited by HuronSocialAthletic; 01/14/14 08:04 PM.
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: Dellacroce] #758702
01/14/14 09:02 PM
01/14/14 09:02 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Hey jonny u ever stop to think that maybe the horse was in on it?!

a lifetime supply of these was the payoff...

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
you want to get your toys and run home.

i don't know you either, but i'm sure i could beat you up as well! as far as toys, funny you mention that. when i think of the modern day outfit hitman, i think of this... lol

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #758709
01/14/14 10:12 PM
01/14/14 10:12 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
What "details" about his death am I missing.

Seriously, let's have a rational discussion.

1. HSA: As usual, making wild claims without even trying to substantiate them, attempting to give the impression he knows firsthand from a source. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't; I'll assume he doesn't and, even if he does, it doesn't matter, since it doesn't mean a hill of beans to anyone else.

2. Anyone is welcome to advance a rational theory of the crime based on something other than their intuition. I'm all ears. Otherwise here is where I would stand:

1. No one disputes Zizzo was killed by the mob, or extremely likely killed by the mob. On the other hand, no one in a position of authority has questioned the Lacocco death at all: cops, prosectors, coroner--the only semblance is an offhand comment by John Kass, who, while I normally like, I believe was wrong in this instance. He's been wrong before, after all: Where is Family Secrets II? Maybe he didn't know all the facts of the case at the time the article was written. Maybe he was just throwing it out there for the hell of it--what's to lose? In any event, it is pretty clear he is wrong.

2. None of you can even come up with a rational theory as to how the assasination took place.

3. Common sense tells you that a coroner or doctor examined him at one point following the accident. You are thus opnining that the mob devised a method of assassination that, while a failure, was sophisticated enough to be consistent with a fall from a horse. Or paid them off. Whatever happened, none of the various medical personelle who were involved in treating him post fall were capable of distinguishing the method of assissination from falling off a horse.

4. Speaking of which, the assiliant must have been psychic, as he or she either predicted or paid off the witnesses to call the fire chief and inform him that the man had fallen from the horse. Or paid off the fire chief. Or the reporter. In any event, somewhere, something along the line obviously does not compute. Again, any explanations are welcome: I'm all ears.

5. None of the myriad authorities involved in the Hired Truck scandal thought the case was worth investigating. Whereas Zizzo's disappearance was investigated by the FBI.

So, that's what I have in my corner.

In your corner you have coincidence and innuendo. You have absolutely no reason to think it was an assissination except for your intuition telling you so and the fact that he was a gangster in trouble with the law when he died.

What is more likley? That he fell off a horse, or that the mob devised a method--though it only partially worked--of assisinating a person that was consistent with a horse injury, somehow got the story printed in the Trib that a bunch of people saw him fall off the horse, validated by the town's fire chief, and was subsequently deemed of no interest by any of the myriad authorities whose job it is to keep their eye on organized crime in Chicago?

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #758710
01/14/14 10:24 PM
01/14/14 10:24 PM
F
funkster Offline
Underboss
funkster  Offline
F
Underboss
Do we know that OC law enforcement didn't look into it? Once again we have a lack of information. It's certainly possible that they did and did not release that information to the public one way or the other. Like I said in my earlier post, it's not out of the realm of possibility for a coroner to mistakenly conclude a death was an accident.

That said, the eye witnesses give are difficult to explain.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #758724
01/14/14 11:42 PM
01/14/14 11:42 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
"I have some ocean front property in Utah for sale...You guys wanna bid on it?"

That's not an ocean, that's the Great Salt Lake. Also, you don't own it, you rent from Ivy League and he needs his envelope. (Give Nino his first...Skinny needs to get out of jail before the Lucchese's get him.)

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: StLguy] #758772
01/15/14 12:24 PM
01/15/14 12:24 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: StLguy
"I have some ocean front property in Utah for sale...You guys wanna bid on it?"

That's not an ocean, that's the Great Salt Lake. Also, you don't own it, you rent from Ivy League and he needs his envelope. (Give Nino his first...Skinny needs to get out of jail before the Lucchese's get him.)

Ivy and Five Felonies...the Mormon mafia.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: ChiTown] #759068
01/17/14 12:19 PM
01/17/14 12:19 PM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
No there IS ocean front property in Utah...in the same naive uninformed alternate wikipedia based univerrse where Nick the Stick died in a "Horse accident"
If you actually belive that, you will truely buy anything

Been there and done it
I am very much for real, so if you ask, make sure you really want to know.
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #759176
01/17/14 05:35 PM
01/17/14 05:35 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Well, you have really made a convincing case.

I, for one, am sold.

Which law school did you go to?

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #759201
01/17/14 06:44 PM
01/17/14 06:44 PM
H
HuronSocialAthletic Offline
Underboss
HuronSocialAthletic  Offline
H
Underboss
Cary grant, John travolta, Tom cruise, all three of them, 200% rigid heterosexual men.....true story, I red it inna websyte

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #759208
01/17/14 07:14 PM
01/17/14 07:14 PM
J
jonnynonos Offline
Underboss
jonnynonos  Offline
J
Underboss
Papers can get things wrong, but please advance your theory of the article being wrong.

Did the reporter fabricate it?

Did the fire chief fabricate it?

Or did the cover up take place at the scene... "plant" witnesses duping the fire chief?

The reason you and the others are being so obtuse is because to actually type out any kind of chain of events that would lead to the article being so crazily off would make you sound like a whack job.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: ChiTown] #763138
02/12/14 06:36 AM
02/12/14 06:36 AM
O
Outfit Offline
Wiseguy
Outfit  Offline
O
Wiseguy
Good points Chitown & Huron. I'm amazed that some people think the Outfit is incapable of killing anyone anymore.

A Bookie would have to be on his death bed to miss the action taken in on Sunday Football games. It would never happen. At least I've never seen it happen. if a Bookie purposely missed his duties on a Sunday afternoon, there would be no more Sunday afternoons ever to miss again.

Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #763306
02/13/14 12:06 AM
02/13/14 12:06 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Clearly it was fabricated at the scene...to be honest it is a bigger leap of faith to think the story IS true.

Been there and done it
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: TheArm] #763310
02/13/14 12:24 AM
02/13/14 12:24 AM
C
ChiSox74 Offline
Button
ChiSox74  Offline
C
Button
Isn't Melrose all Mexican now?

I used to live there in the 90's and go to Scudiero's and the Mexican taco places on Lake. Even then I thought any connected guys had moved out to DuPage

Last edited by ChiSox74; 02/13/14 12:24 AM.
Re: Outfit buffs...John "Quarters" Boyle [Re: ChiSox74] #763316
02/13/14 01:02 AM
02/13/14 01:02 AM
Cook County
T
TheArm Offline OP
BANNED
TheArm  Offline OP
BANNED
T
Underboss
Cook County
Originally Posted By: ChiSox74
Isn't Melrose all Mexican now?

I used to live there in the 90's and go to Scudiero's and the Mexican taco places on Lake. Even then I thought any connected guys had moved out to DuPage

The property is still owned by Italians and more recently Russians

Been there and done it
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull