GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 62 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,683
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: moneyman] #758109
01/11/14 04:04 AM
01/11/14 04:04 AM
All Over
NinoSconza Offline
ACTING BOSS
NinoSconza  Offline
ACTING BOSS
Made Member
All Over
Originally Posted By: moneyman
I forgot to mention Danny Leo, another top echelon guy with connections to this crew.

Totally insane how little info there is. Interesting to think about how they keep it so insular. Maybe it has something to do with there plea taking policy or maybe the top guys don't demand a lot of $$ from soldiers/associates. Of course luck probably has a lot to do with it as well.

Maybe the government has a stake in the crime family?? That family supposedly owns a fortune 500 company that if most people knew they would be pretty shell-shocked.

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."
Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: pizzaboy] #758199
01/11/14 07:17 PM
01/11/14 07:17 PM
Hudson County NJ
D
DB Offline
Underboss
DB  Offline
D
Underboss
Hudson County NJ
Pizza boy , when you are referring to the 108th street Luchesse crew are you referring to guys like Andimo Pappadip , Michael Pappadio and their skipper big John Ormento ? Those guys are from the area , were big in dope and ran the garment center for that family. . Any additional info you can provide on Andimo ( aka Tommy Notto ) or Michael as both were big time earners to my knowledge and Andimo was in the running to take over that family . Thanks

These guys families seen so close for so long I'm sure that partly a reason no one rats , not to mention Chin stickler for rules . I did hear Sammy black was 2nd most powerful mobster in NY in 80s , the guy was a real professional . I always wonder what Chin Sammy Dom Barney would say when night after night Gotti was on TV .

I know the mob is dead is the popular concept today but when looking at the Genovese and particularly the Uptown crew , that talk just seems off base ( or rather when talking about specific families and their top crew ) . Sure killings are way down from the heat they bring but the West Side has a big market share of some very lucrative rackets - high end marajuana trade which is brilliant and a big money maker . Geez Sally KO 3000 lb is likely worth $10M and I'm sure he is still directing traffic .

Not too mention all the juice $ they make as the sharking biz is huge by product biz for dealers. I can only imagine how big 118th book is , it's probably the biggest on NYC . I have family in the nutley nj area , that is DeVita crew and they control all the garbage in that area. Plus they were somehow connected to the gogo bar heartbreakers in Bloomfield where all cops got free BJ's ( I kid u not lol as I went with a kearny cop ) My neighbor works in the carpenter council union and that is still LCN run . All in all these guys still control shit loads of garbage in jersey , 8 figure sports books , 8 figure loan books , tens of millions of high end marajuana volume ( this is what the younger guys run )

Some fams / crews might be down but some are prospering and even growing ( especially sports book and weed trade ) and at least by me it appears Genovese are taking over a lot of turf in bookmaking . Luchesse still do their thing around Newark suburbs but west side seems to be taking over entire counties west and south . The 118th alone I would not be surprised if they generate more income then entire families like Chicago Philly Boston etc .
Book , garbage and weed ) . I just find it amazing that no one can stop these guys

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Scorsese] #758214
01/11/14 09:40 PM
01/11/14 09:40 PM
In exile watching star wars an...
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Yeah the big uptown book runs into ten figures action wise annually, assuming were talking about the same book u can pm me if u want

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: IvyLeague] #758215
01/11/14 09:51 PM
01/11/14 09:51 PM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: moneyman
Are Quiet Dom and Mangano related to this crew at all? Or do they run their own specific crews? Are they just considered senior members with no specific crew who just have there own interests in various schemes?

Is there a chart for this crew?

I'm also interested to the extent that the Genovese Jersey crews operate with Bronx Genovese guys, there seems to be some overlap.

The current status and shape of the Genovese is so interesting to me, there the real deal it seems- no rats, no bullshit, just making a lot of money in a lot of different ways.

Cirillo and Mangano are from other crews.

In addition to Bellomo and Muscarella, other members in the crew include Artie Nigro, Robert "Bucky" Carbone, James D'Elio, Pasquale "Scop" DeLuca, Pasquale "Patty" Falcetti, Michael Ragusa, Carmine Dellacava, Louis DiNapoli, Joe Pontoriero, Nicholas Auletta, and Salvatore "Sally KO" Larca.

Other guys, some of who may be made now, include Barney's cousin Liborio "Barney T" Bellomo, Joseph D'Elio, Anthony Fiorino, Jerry Fiorino, and Jimmy Muscarella.

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Scorsese] #758278
01/12/14 10:57 AM
01/12/14 10:57 AM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Trying to say nick Auletta died last yr

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Skinny] #758322
01/12/14 05:50 PM
01/12/14 05:50 PM
All Over
NinoSconza Offline
ACTING BOSS
NinoSconza  Offline
ACTING BOSS
Made Member
All Over
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Trying to say nick Auletta died last yr

and may God Rest His Soul. Glad to see ya back Skinny

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."
Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Skinny] #758354
01/12/14 09:51 PM
01/12/14 09:51 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
" the big uptown book runs into ten figures action wise annually"

How exactly do they find that many clients without getting busted? I assume you can't hang a sign outside of your door.

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Scorsese] #758408
01/13/14 09:57 AM
01/13/14 09:57 AM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
@stlguy bc they have hundreds of agents and the one I'm thinking if accepts credit card online action on a referral basis.

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Skinny] #758455
01/13/14 03:18 PM
01/13/14 03:18 PM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
Are agents normally typical organized crime associates, or can they be women or work in legit jobs and refer people from work (ie like if a person is denied a loan at a bank, the banker refers him and gets a kickback).

Do you know if agents typically have any idea of who they're working for of if they're normally oblivious about the organization beyond their contact?

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Scorsese] #758463
01/13/14 03:55 PM
01/13/14 03:55 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

so the old rule is gone. deal and you die.chins crew in the 70ty threw a pair of brothers off of roofs bad way to die. give me 1 in the head not 8floors to the ground. evil guy.

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Scorsese] #758465
01/13/14 03:56 PM
01/13/14 03:56 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

but tony ducks got caught on the wire talking a lot about killing drug guy and his prince st crew were like the biggest. we pick and we kill them he said the jury sent him away.

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: StLguy] #758576
01/14/14 01:32 AM
01/14/14 01:32 AM
S
Skinny Offline
X
Skinny  Offline
X
S
Underboss
Originally Posted By: StLguy
Are agents normally typical organized crime associates, or can they be women or work in legit jobs and refer people from work (ie like if a person is denied a loan at a bank, the banker refers him and gets a kickback).

Do you know if agents typically have any idea of who they're working for of if they're normally oblivious about the organization beyond their contact?

The guy I know as a master agent in this book is an associate of Danny Leo. A master agent gets 75% on his package. This guy lives in jersey and has 70 something agents under his package. It's his 'package bc it's not his money or his lines. His package actually has a different website than the book. This is a package the size of a pretty large book, idk the total figures on it. Every agents know who this guy is, but few ppl know he's connected and I've never seen his name online with associate next to it.

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Skinny] #758598
01/14/14 11:26 AM
01/14/14 11:26 AM
North StL County, MO
S
StLguy Offline
Capo
StLguy  Offline
S
Capo
North StL County, MO
" It's his 'package bc it's not his money or his lines."

Is the agent in a loan shark operation similar to a runner in a gambling operation? Do the online gambling operation work largely the same way?

Do they only loan in the NYC area, or can someone take out a loan far away?

Sorry for all the questions, but loan sharks and online gambling are alien to me. I'm know for sure that there are bookies and loan sharks here, but not at this level.

Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: pmac] #758660
01/14/14 04:12 PM
01/14/14 04:12 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: pmac
so the old rule is gone. deal and you die.chins crew in the 70ty threw a pair of brothers off of roofs bad way to die. give me 1 in the head not 8floors to the ground. evil guy.

That "rule" was always selectively enforced. It was more like "deal only if you have permission and don't get caught." Don't forget that Chin himself had been busted for drugs with Vito Genovese. Years later he makes Barney Bellomo the acting boss of the family not long after Bellomo's own heroin bust.

Originally Posted By: pmac
but tony ducks got caught on the wire talking a lot about killing drug guy and his prince st crew were like the biggest. we pick and we kill them he said the jury sent him away.

Read Al D'Arco's book to see how many guys in the family during that time were dealing. And that includes Amuso and Casso, who Corallo gave the OK to take over the family.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Sal Larca sentenced for pot distribution [Re: Scorsese] #781428
06/01/14 02:12 AM
06/01/14 02:12 AM
Boca Raton
NNY78 Offline
The Counselor
NNY78  Offline
The Counselor
Underboss
Boca Raton
May 30,2014

Mafia snitch Anthony Zoccolillo bags Genovese mobster Uncle Patty for loansharking

Anthony “Mama’s Boy” Zoccolillo may have failed at his attempt to become an actor on his reality TV show “Mama’s Boy” but his work as a government snitch has been a success. He has now added two more to his stats as his undercover work for feds has forced long time Genovese crime family mobster Pasquale “Uncle Patty” Falcetti and another mob associate to plead guilty to federal loansharking charges. Falcetti owned up to loaning Zoccolillo the sum of $34,000 back in 2010 for which he collected 2 points a week in vig (interest) on from Mama’s boy until April of last year. At that point Zoccolillo taped Uncle Patty discussing the loan and the terms of it being repaid.

Although Falcetti pleaded guilty to making the loan he still insisted that he never threatened the Mama’s boy with bodily injury for not repaying the debt. He claims the only threat he made was to ruin Zoccolillo’s reputation in the neighborhood by letting everyone know he was a deadbeat. Assistant U.S. attorney Peter Skinner objected saying that his client could testify that he was threatened with physical harm if he did not pay back the loan. A tactic often used by mobsters to insure repayment of high juice loans.

After some back and forth as to the criminal means at which were used to force repayment of the loan both sides agreed that there was an intent to harass and or threaten to alarm another person. Falcetti is now facing between 27 and 33 months in prison for his crimes when he is sentenced in July.

http://aboutthemafia.com/tag/mafia-news

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull