GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 383 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,982
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,102
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757073
01/05/14 01:00 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
If they were smart they grabbed kc @ at least +1 probably +1.5-2.5

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757074
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Also I'm sure the "public" in SP was all over the birds

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757093
01/05/14 09:28 AM
01/05/14 09:28 AM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Mob-trial prosecutors seek to bar defense claims

Share Tweet Reddit Email 0 COMMENTS

Reputed Philadelphia mob boss Joe Ligambi, left, and his nephew, George Borgesi, right, are charged with bookmaking and illegal video gambling. (File photos)

JEREMY ROEBUCK, INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
POSTED: Sunday, January 5, 2014, 2:01 AM

PHILADELPHIA Two of Philadelphia's top reputed mob dons have done their best during the last two months to paint the federal case against them as nothing more than the "cobbled together" result of 13 years of squandered investigatory resources.

But if prosecutors have anything to say about it, they won't have a chance to make that argument again.

As both sides prepare to make their final pitch to jurors Monday, government lawyers are seeking to bar defense attorneys for Joseph Ligambi and George Borgesi from repeating what they describe as inaccurate and improper claims.

In disparaging the government's case against their clients, the defense team has all but asked jurors to "ignore the evidence" and "base [their] verdict on an emotional response" to the plight of the made men, Assistant U.S. Attorneys Frank Labor and John Han said in court filings Thursday. They described the defense claims as an "unabashed and highly improper appeal to juror sympathy."

"Despite 11,000 intercepts, 40 search warrants, and countless hours of visual surveillance over the course of more than a decade, the government has failed to develop a case," defense lawyer Michael F. Myers wrote in court filings Friday. "The point is lack of evidence."

The eleventh-hour spat comes amid what has become a frequent defense theme throughout Ligambi's retrial on racketeering conspiracy charges.

Prosecutors allege that Ligambi, 74, oversaw the mob's wide-ranging illegal gambling and loan-sharking rackets across the Philadelphia area and that Borgesi, his nephew and purported consigliere, stood by his side. If convicted, both men face potential life sentences.

Defense lawyer Edwin Jacobs Jr. has repeatedly depicted Ligambi as the victim of an FBI witch-hunt and derided the charges against him as picayune when compared with the violence-filled cases that brought down the city's previous mob dons.

"Why are these charges here at all?" he asked during his opening statement to jurors Nov. 7. "The federal government had to charge something to justify the enormous allocation of government time and resources and money."

He added: "This case is a misuse of 13 years of investigation [of Ligambi], which cleared us of wrongdoing."

For his part, Borgesi, 50, has centered his defense on his prior conviction on racketeering charges. He was sentenced to federal prison in 2000 and has remained behind bars ever since.

The government contends he continued to run illegal rackets from prison. But his lawyer, Christopher Warren, has maintained that Borgesi learned his lesson the first time and is no longer criminally involved with his mob brothers.

"You don't keep getting to lock somebody up again and again for the same thing," he said in November. "He has been trying to get out and back to his family - that's family with a lowercase F."

In filings Thursday, prosecutors insisted that, Warren's portrayal of his client notwithstanding, he is guilty of the charges against him.

"Nothing could be further from the truth," Myers responded on Borgesi's behalf. "Instead, defense counsel merely explained why a so-called career criminal like Borgesi would 'hang up the towel.' "

U.S. District Judge Eduardo Robreno is expected to issue a ruling before the trial resumes Monday on whether the defense can reprise those arguments.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201401...FKO0VY5MYtEd.99

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757100
01/05/14 11:40 AM
01/05/14 11:40 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I don't think these guys are gonna walk this time. That was a bad witness for both of them...

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757107
01/05/14 12:18 PM
01/05/14 12:18 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
yea game over. who knows they might get lucky.

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: azguy] #757114
01/05/14 01:10 PM
01/05/14 01:10 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Just a very bizarre witness for the defense to call. But, it's not like the prosecution did any better. This whole trial is very weak and has been given very little local publicity, aside from the standard newspaper articles. Years ago, this stuff was plastered all over the TV. It goes to show what kind of joke it's become.

To say that these jurors have no preconceived notions about the defendants, or prior knowledge of the mob is just plain silly. And that's what it's gonna come down to... What these 10 ladies and 2 guys thhought about Ligambi and Borgesi before the trial started.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: HandsomeStevie] #757199
01/05/14 10:22 PM
01/05/14 10:22 PM
All Over
NinoSconza Offline
ACTING BOSS
NinoSconza  Offline
ACTING BOSS
Made Member
All Over
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
I bet ya they lost money to that chiefs game cause i know thats the mazzones team

All Sonny cares about is the Nacho's and the dip he don't care about the game

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: NinoSconza] #757201
01/05/14 10:25 PM
01/05/14 10:25 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
he will care if he loses money lol

Death Before Dishonor
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757206
01/05/14 10:44 PM
01/05/14 10:44 PM
G
GaryMartin Offline
Underboss
GaryMartin  Offline
G
Underboss

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757209
01/05/14 11:00 PM
01/05/14 11:00 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
I would think that the street in south philly took the birds in big numbers too ... I don't know too many philly fans who would go against the eagles especially yesterday's game.. The capos probably did well all weekend with the visitors winning three of 4 games.. Closing arguments starting tomorrow .. Won't be long now

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: marine] #757233
01/06/14 02:09 AM
01/06/14 02:09 AM
All Over
NinoSconza Offline
ACTING BOSS
NinoSconza  Offline
ACTING BOSS
Made Member
All Over
Originally Posted By: marine
you ahigh shcool prniciapl??staitaziet an turn up your Zoom......Lol. I know you already been told but when I seen that I had to say sumthin..my man always has good post.. Their been lots of good post lately by everybody.. and real good pics lately by handsome steve.. Steve must know somebody to have those pics..And i thought I heard Ny was trying to have some say in philly operations..I think they have as much say as little joey right now.. that is NONE..

Marine you ever check out that AA Class I recommended too you?

The Sconza Crime Family

UNDISPUTED DEFACTO CARETAKER "BOSS" - SKINNY !!!
ACTING BOSS: NINO SCONZA (Awaiting Trial)
UNDERBOSS : Alfonse "Madbull" Capuzzi
Consigliere: Dellocroce
Street Boss: CHEECH (Supervised Release)
CAPO Joe "Search Function" Schmouzzi
Solider : Nino Sconza Jr.
Florida Faction
Capo Dr. PB (BOCA)
Associate: Jose LNU
SICILIAN FACTION
BOSS: CARMELA "Gravy"
UNDERBOSS: SALVATORE "SNAKES" RUSSO
Associates: A few guys from Harlem they ain't Italian but they get money!!!!

" Skinny he's a stand up guy". A man's man". They don't make guys like skinny no more."
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757248
01/06/14 12:17 PM
01/06/14 12:17 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Marine why do you come on here?

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757333
01/06/14 06:41 PM
01/06/14 06:41 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Reading on twitter borgesi attorney called the case against his client "bovine excrement" in other words bullshit. Trickling out but expect a bigtrial post in the next couple hours - Philly.com usually posts sooner.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757335
01/06/14 07:16 PM
01/06/14 07:16 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline OP
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline OP
G
Underboss
Monday, January 6, 2014

Closing Arguments Offer Diffrerent Stories In Ligambi Trial

By George Anastasia
For Bigtrial.net

The federal government is still fighting a war it won more than a decade ago, the lawyer for mob boss Joseph "Uncle Joe" Ligambi told a jury this afternoon while asking the panel to reject the prosecution's case against his client and co-defendant George Borgesi.

"There was a sea change in 1999," Ligambi's lawyer, Edwin Jacobs Jr. told the jury. La Cosa Nostra in Philadelphia, he said, "is a shell" (of what it once was). "It's every man for himself...The FBI won the war."

And the result, said Christopher Warren, Borgesi's attorney, is a case built around "a theater of the absurd."

Those were two of the high points of more than two hours of spirited closing argument by the defense in the racketeering conspiracy retrial of Ligambi, 74, and Borgesi, 50.

The prosecution, to no one's great surprise, presented the anonymously chosen jury panel with a decidedly different take, painting the two defendants are leaders of an organized crime family that engaged in gambling, loansharking and extortion and that used its reputation for violence to further the criminal conspiracy at the heart of the case.

"La Cosa Nostra, This Thing of Ours, Our Thing," said Assistant U.S. Attorney John Han. "It was Joe Ligambi's thing. It was George Borgesi's thing."

As is often the case with closing arguments, the two sides took the same set of facts and evidence and spun them in different directions. The ultimate decision rests with the jury which is expected to begin deliberations either late tomorrow or the first thing Wednesday morning.

Neither Ligambi nor Borgesi showed much emotion during the five hours of closing arguments today, although Borgesi occasionally shook his head in disagreement over some of Han's comments.

In a methodical and detailed presentation, the federal prosecutor spent nearly 30 minutes of his two and one-half hour closing explaining the racketeering conspiracy charge that is at the heart of the case. The government, he said, does not have to prove that either defendant committed a crime, but merely that they conspired with others to commit crimes in furtherance of the organized crime family.

In fact, there was little, if any, direct evidence tying Ligambi or Borgesi to specific criminal acts. But Han argued that both defendants "embraced" the crime family's reputation for violence and "exploited it to their benefit."

While acknowledging that several key government witnesses were themselves mobsters or mob associates with checkered criminal pasts, Han said, "the government didn't choose them, the defendants did."

Pointing to witnesses like Peter "Pete the Crumb" Caprio, Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello and Anthony Aponick, Han pointed to the defense table and said, "they were their associates, their partners-in crime."

"It's all about the money," Han said several times while outlining a government case that alleges that Ligambi and Borgesi received a piece of the mob's gambling and loansharking proceeds from 1999 through 2011 when the indictment was handed up in the current case.

Even though Borgesi was in prison for most of that time -- he was jailed in 2000 in an unrelated racketeering case -- Han said he still benefitted from the mob money-making gambits he had left in place and that Monacello ran for him.

The defense countered with an attack on both the truthfulness and reliability of the key government witnesses.

Monacello was described as a convicted racketeer and perjury who was using his association with Borgesi as a get out of jail free card. And Aponick was potrayed as a liar and con man who, even after he began cooperating with the FBI in 2003, committed a series of bank robberies.

He is "the poster child for why you need to shut this bad production down," Warren said of Aponick and the government's case. Even though Aponick deceived federal authorities, "they want you to believe him," Warren said incredulously.

"It's the theater of the absurd."

Both defense attorneys argued that the prosecution used rhetoric and hyperbole in place of facts to build the conspiracy charge.

At one point Warren referred to the case as "bovine excrement" while Jacobs called the racketeering conspiracy charge a "wastebasket."

Jacobs argued that the mob as a viable underworld operation in Philadelphia was dismantled in a 1999 case and that what is left is disorganized organized crime. While Ligambi and Borgesi may be membes -- "It's not a crime to be a member of La Cosa Nostra," he said -- neither were the beneficiaries of the actions of other mobsters who ran gambling and loansharking operations during the period covered in the independent.

It was, instead, "a group of independent oeprators," he said.

"This is not a mob," he told the jury. "This is not even a shell of a mob anymore. We are not what they say we are."

http://www.bigtrial.net/2014/01/closing-arguments-offer-diffrerent.html

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757336
01/06/14 07:20 PM
01/06/14 07:20 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
Wonder if they are in trial tomorrow ?

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757343
01/06/14 07:59 PM
01/06/14 07:59 PM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
To me as shaky as the witness's are and they are very hard to believe but like the prosecution keeps saying if they [defendants] benefitted in any way they are guilty.It's right on tape isn't it when these guys are collecting they are saying whose money it is.that Sounds like to me they are benefitting from it.I could see both verdicts either guilty or not guilty and I probably wouldn't be real surprised.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757347
01/06/14 08:12 PM
01/06/14 08:12 PM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
I was in court but only for a few days and the defense successfully put doubt in jurors minds about the entire case - no hard evidence - would you believe low life liars to send two men away for a long time ? I wouldn't but that's me and I'm not trying to be a homer

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757363
01/06/14 10:00 PM
01/06/14 10:00 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
It's a shame it may come down to someone on tape saying "that's uncle joe"s money". I don't see any reason why Borgesi doesn't walk here though

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757365
01/06/14 10:07 PM
01/06/14 10:07 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I think they walk. The NY mob lawyers been crushing it lately that aponick guy is something else the lawyer was smart with his lines.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Wilson101] #757367
01/06/14 10:13 PM
01/06/14 10:13 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
It's a shame it may come down to someone on tape saying "that's uncle joe"s money". I don't see any reason why Borgesi doesn't walk here though

I said about a month ago and I still say guilty for both of them. While I think the current charges are bullshit, and Lou is very easy to dislike, those tapes and rats are going to hurt them. Many people said the jury hung last time because they didn't understand the conspiracy charge. Han didn't make that mistake this time. The Feds bat 95%. These guys got lucky to hang once. I think best case they hang again, worst case they each get 15 years.

Current odds:
ligambi conspiracy charge guilty -180 not guilty +165 hung -140
Georgie guilty -190 not guilty +175 hung -150

Last edited by jmack; 01/07/14 09:18 AM.
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757369
01/06/14 10:21 PM
01/06/14 10:21 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
I like the way you capped that. What's the over/under on how long the jury deliberates?

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Wilson101] #757371
01/06/14 10:23 PM
01/06/14 10:23 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
I like the way you capped that. What's the over/under on how long the jury deliberates?

If the jury gets it Wednesday morning then Friday morning.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Wilson101] #757372
01/06/14 10:29 PM
01/06/14 10:29 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Fucking Classic. Both of ya. I love it.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757385
01/07/14 02:21 AM
01/07/14 02:21 AM
22 Offline
Underboss
22  Offline
Underboss
Yeah Jmack you make sense about not understanding the conspiracy charge the first time.Those lawyers are damn good I know that but the only thing they say that I don't think anybody believes is that ''its every man for himself''.Everybody and their mother knows that the money is always kicked up to the upper echelon.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: 22] #757406
01/07/14 09:24 AM
01/07/14 09:24 AM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: 22
Yeah Jmack you make sense about not understanding the conspiracy charge the first time.Those lawyers are damn good I know that but the only thing they say that I don't think anybody believes is that ''its every man for himself''.Everybody and their mother knows that the money is always kicked up to the upper echelon.

Thats why I think they are both in trouble. They have people on tape saying its Joe's money. They also have him on tape introduced as the acting boss and Caprio testifying as such. Georgie has 2 rats pointing the finger at him, one was locked up with him. Even if you don't believe them all the way, Frankie didn't do them any favors. The only reason Georgie beat the 12 charges last time was Frankie undermining the prosecution when it came to him. He completely discredited Lou. That didn't happen this time. That gives Lou more credibility. I just think there is too much for them not too convict. We should know Friday or Monday.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757426
01/07/14 11:42 AM
01/07/14 11:42 AM
J
Jose Offline
Capo
Jose  Offline
J
Capo
I was in court when they played those tapes about joes money. Although maybe a long shot defense brought up other joes in south Philly ... Joe Malone being one , Stevie's father in law and old owner of malones restaurant

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Jose] #757428
01/07/14 11:49 AM
01/07/14 11:49 AM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: Jose
I was in court when they played those tapes about joes money. Although maybe a long shot defense brought up other joes in south Philly ... Joe Malone being one , Stevie's father in law and old owner of malones restaurant

LONG SHOT..... What about the tape where he is introduced as acting boss? No explaining your way out of that one.

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757443
01/07/14 01:03 PM
01/07/14 01:03 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline OP
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline OP
G
Underboss
Two different views of Phila. mob at closing arguments

Mike Newall, Inquirer Staff Writer
January 6, 2014

It was, it seemed, the tale of two mobs.

During closing arguments Monday at the racketeering retrial of reputed mob boss Joseph Ligambi and his purported consigliere, George Borgesi, a federal prosecutor described a thriving Philadelphia chapter of La Cosa Nostra that rules gambling and loan-sharking rackets through fear and force.

"The evidence in this case shows not only how the mob makes money," argued Assistant U.S. Attorney John Han, "but also how the money flows upward to the leadership."

But to listen to defense attorneys, the violent and structured Philadelphia mob of old was dismantled in crushing federal indictments of the late 1990s.

"There is not even a shell of the mob in Philadelphia anymore," said Ligambi's attorney, Edwin Jacobs Jr. "Anyone blackmailing or loan-sharking is doing it on their own."

The mob's ranks, he said, have been replaced by "private contractors," who do not answer or pay tribute to Ligambi but instead drop his name on the street to cash in on the 74-year-old's reputation.

After 12 years of investigation, 14,000 wiretap recordings, and 40 search warrants, the government has no proof that Ligambi "received a single dollar or was overseeing or orchestrating criminal activities," Jacobs told the jury.

Borgesi's attorney, Christopher Warren, described the prosecution's case as "the theater of the absurd" and "a bunch of androgynous bovine excrement."

Indeed, the two-month racketeering conspiracy trial, which came after a jury last year deadlocked on the most serious counts against Ligambi and Borgesi, contained few descriptions of the violence that for so long defined the Philly mob.

Rather, the case centers on the testimony of a string of mob informants and undercover police who said that Ligambi and Borgesi, as acting boss and second-in-charge after former boss Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino went to prison in 1999, profited from their underlings' collections of street loans, bookmaking, extortion, and illegal video gambling.

The modern mobsters, Han said, were "beneficiaries" of their predecessors' reputations for killing.

"They did not disavow it," Han said. "They embraced it and exploited it."

To prove conspiracy against the two alleged mob bosses, prosecutors do not have to show that Ligambi and Borgesi committed crimes, Han said, only that the two were aware that others would "carry out the mob business" for them.

Han laid out what he described as a decade of evidence, including jailhouse tapes of Ligambi visiting Borgesi, 49, while he was serving a 14-year federal sentence in West Virginia, taped recordings of Ligambi discussing business, photographs of Ligambi and his cohorts at a 2010 wedding, and testimony of mob turncoats who described Ligambi and Borgesi as the bosses.

Han stressed the importance of a 2010 meeting in a New Jersey restaurant between Ligambi and members of the New York Gambino crime family.

"They weren't there to meet impostors," Han said of the New York mobsters.

Closing arguments will continue Tuesday morning.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201401..._arguments.html

Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757447
01/07/14 01:13 PM
01/07/14 01:13 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
It seems to me borgesi wife should be bought up on charges for collecting in the money, do u guys think the government will go after her?

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Philly Mob Retrial News [Re: Giancarlo] #757480
01/07/14 02:10 PM
01/07/14 02:10 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
They would have done that already by now as leverage to get Georgie to flip but they didn't.

Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull