GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Mafia101, TheKillingJoke), 379 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,725
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,268
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,526
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,405
Posts1,060,262
Members10,349
Most Online911
03:56 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Stanfa: What was his deal? [Re: Dwalin2011] #752463
12/09/13 04:40 PM
12/09/13 04:40 PM
Camden County NJ
jmack Offline
Made Member
jmack  Offline
Made Member
Camden County NJ
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
And, he must have had a decent relationship with Bruno, for Bruno to OK a hit on a judge (helfant) by Scarfo, among others.

Are you sure Bruno was even asked? I thought it was just crazy revenge by Virgilio, with Scarfo's help.

According to Leonetti he got permission when they were both in Yardville together.

Re: Stanfa: What was his deal? [Re: Giancarlo] #752466
12/09/13 05:10 PM
12/09/13 05:10 PM
Merica
NickyWhip Offline
Capo
NickyWhip  Offline
Capo
Merica
Exactly. Bruno kept scarfo around more out of necessity and favor to his uncles (the bucks) than actually liking him. Scarfo did Bruno the Caruso favor. But, the Union stuff definitely put a strain on the relationship.

Leonetti's book also stated that Bruno asked Scarfo to side with him and Chickie Narducci, against Testa. Chickie and Testa had a "love/hate" relationship; Bruno and Testa had a little falling out too but, I don't have the book in front of me and can't say why.

On a side note, Chickie Narducci seemed like a greedy dude. He wanted the power bad. I read that he wan't against Tony Bananas to kill Bruno, and then Plotted with Caseella Killed Testa. But He never got it.

From local stories, Narducci was a straight fucking gangster. Stone Killer too. I would like to know more about him and the other Chickie; Cianglini. He looks like someone who would snap your fucking neck.

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
In his book Leonetti said Bobby Manna asked Scarfo what would the position be of the philly family if something was to happen to Bruno and Scarfo told him they would stand together with the Genovese. He knew something was coming but he might not of known the exact details.

Scarfo supposedly told Leonetti "I think Lefty (Bruno) has some trouble heading his way and when it does he ain't gonna know what fucking hit him".

You have to remember a few years earlier Bruno thought he might have to slug it out with Testa and Scarfo over local 54 i think it was. Leonetti talked about it in his book and in the NJ State report on OC bars in NJ. Charles Allen testified Natale wanted a bunch of guns because they thought a war might break out between the 2 factions over local 54 where Testa and Scarfo were backing Gerace and Bruno was backing Ralph Natale. At a sitdown Bruno allegedly ordered Scarfo to fall in line and Scarfo blew him off. I would bet both Testa and Scarfo were glad to see Bruno get killed...it saved them the trouble of doing it themselves.

Boss of tha toilet!
Re: Stanfa: What was his deal? [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #752621
12/10/13 12:03 PM
12/10/13 12:03 PM
Baltimore
HandsomeStevie Offline
Underboss
HandsomeStevie  Offline
Underboss
Baltimore
Thats why I enjoy reading about the Philly family. Just straight Craziness!

Death Before Dishonor
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull